View Poll Results: Would you trade with me again (please no trick answers)

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would trade with her again

64 92.75%
  • No, It was horrible

0 0%
  • Yes, but I might not trade with her again

3 4.35%
  • I dont think Im ever going to trade with her

2 2.90%
Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Arcanine Lover's Trade Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Ambree View Post
    Its been done for a few days. I had actually forgotten whose it was lol. VM me and well arrange a time

ill try to be on then. White. Sure ^_^

OT and ID of Giratina please. Larvatar for sure though
    OT "STEVEN," ID No. 02958. Is that a hacked pokemon? I was told it was legit D:

And is this for the Latios?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulicies View Post
    OT "STEVEN," ID No. 02958. Is that a hacked pokemon? I was told it was legit D:

And is this for the Latios?
    no I was just wondering because I have a sinjoh ruins shiny OT mat giratina.
    Ill take them for both

Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!
    ~credit to Astral Shadow

no I was just wondering because I have a sinjoh ruins shiny OT mat giratina.
    Ill take them for both
    Oh all right! Wait, could you clarify? Giratina and Larvitar 2x for both your Bagon and Latios? Because I have to confess that I only have one Larvitar, and admittedly I was planning on asking you if you could clone the larvitar

Oh all right! Wait, could you clarify? Giratina and Larvitar 2x for both your Bagon and Latios? Because I have to confess that I only have one Larvitar, and admittedly I was planning on asking you if you could clone the larvitar
    its Giratina:Latios and Larvitar:Bagon. In my ratios it says 1:1 for shinies/events
    Also on the cloning I offer to clone almost every persons pokemon when i do a trade so its no big deal. its getting late here so we may be able to arrange a time before I get off... I just took a 3 hour nap about 2 hours ago :P

EDIT:In your sig it says that you want a near flawless shiny beldum mine is 31/31/31/x/x/x (Too lazy to check)

~credit to Astral Shadow

its Giratina:Latios and Larvitar:Bagon. In my ratios it says 1:1 for shinies/events
    Also on the cloning I offer to clone almost every persons pokemon when i do a trade so its no big deal. its getting late here so we may be able to arrange a time before I get off... I just took a 3 hour nap about 2 hours ago :P

EDIT:In your sig it says that you want a near flawless shiny beldum mine is 31/31/31/x/x/x (Too lazy to check)
    All right, thanks! I can trade right now if you're still available. And as far as my sig, I meant that I need an UT Beldum with good IV's, but not shiny, because I wouldn't have nearly enough trade material for my entire team to be shiny, lol. Although, if you're willing to trade it for one of my aforementioned shinies (my only shinies ), I'd gladly trade for it!
    Last edited by Ulicies; 29th February 2012 at 2:33 AM.

All right, thanks! I can trade right now if you're still available. And as far as my sig, I meant that I need an UT Beldum with good IV's, but not shiny, because I wouldn't have nearly enough trade material for my entire team to be shiny, lol.
    I can give it to you and clone another pokemon from your list ^_^ then you can at least have one shiny ^_^

~credit to Astral Shadow

I can give it to you and clone another pokemon from your list ^_^ then you can at least have one shiny ^_^
    I'm sorry, what did you mean by that? Did you mean you would give me your Beldum in exchange for a clone of one of my shinies? Lol sorry, I guess I don't understand very well >_<

EDIT: Oh and aside from the Beldum discussion, I can trade anytime atm if you're available. Btw, should I add your White or Black FC?
    Last edited by Ulicies; 29th February 2012 at 2:37 AM.

I'm sorry, what did you mean by that? Did you mean you would give me your Beldum in exchange for a clone of one of my shinies? Lol sorry, I guess I don't understand very well >_<

EDIT: Oh and aside from the Beldum discussion, I can trade anytime atm if you're available. Btw, should I add your White or Black FC?
    Yeah ^_^ thats pretty much what I do with most people anyway. I think its fair because most people just go out and have it cloned anyway. White. Maybe friday... or if you can catch me on serebii during the week

~credit to Astral Shadow

Yeah ^_^ thats pretty much what I do with most people anyway. I think its fair because most people just go out and have it cloned anyway. White. Maybe friday... or if you can catch me on serebii during the week
    Lol haven't I caught you already? xD Or are you unavailable tonight? Sorry lol, I just heard you say that you might be able to do it tonight ^_^

All right, so just to clarify/make official, your Beldum for cloning one of my shinies?

I was wonderin if you could clone my birth island deoxys?
        Spoiler:- random peaks:
    User Extroph Made The Sexy Banner :3

May I have the GiveAway! Flawless Japanese Modest Ditto!?

Charmander Shiny | Relaxed | Solar Power | Level 10
    Smoke Screen | Growl | Scratch | Ember
    *Korean DW event

for my Shiny Hydreigon LV 100,not the event one.

Here is the list if you don't want this:
    Shiny Mudkip,Shiny Panpour.

THANKS

hey I was wondering if you still got shiny lv.1 oshawott if you're willing to trade?,you can PM me so we can make some sort arrangement if you like
    My Platinum Team:-

Pokemon Diamond FC
    Pokemon Platinum FC
    Pokemon Black FC (Main Game)
    Pokemon White FC
    IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CLONER THEN LOOK NO FURTHER,I CAN CLONE EVENTS/SHINIES/DW POKEMON .... IT'S UP TO YOU,DON'T HESITATE TO ASK ME

I just have 2 quick questions:

As far as trade ratios go, if I offered a shiny flawless with good nature would that be worth possibly 2 normal event pokemon from your shop?

Also, do you trade legendaries for legendaries 1-1 or 2 normal legendaries for 1 of your events, depending on what they are?
    Wi-Fi Friend Codes:

White: 2323 0046 0382 (Trainer name: ODIN) (for now, most trading will be with this FC)

White 2: 0949 0066 2610 (Trainer name: Baldr)

Current Darkrai Collection count: 241 and counting

Trade shop OPEN! KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

yes for ditto person... its up to dratini for the trade for that though
    chuck, sure. i may be on ur xat with r later
    ulicis (sorry bout spelling cant check im on phone.) maybe in about an hour if im on.
    the osh is still there
    um just post again if i missed you.
    last person, sure for the shiny thing, and do you mean shiny legendaries? thats why i put that its up for negos.

~credit to Astral Shadow

Hey I was wondering if you were still interested in trading the Shiny snivy for a Gamestop Deoxys, E4ALL Manaphy, or shiny Shinx.
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

Quote Originally Posted by joffice View Post
    Hey I was wondering if you were still interested in trading the Shiny snivy for a Gamestop Deoxys, E4ALL Manaphy, or shiny Shinx.
    Can I get the Manaphy?

~credit to Astral Shadow

sure. but can i get a clone of the manaphy back cause i only have one. and when are you able to trade?
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

Quote Originally Posted by joffice View Post
    sure. but can i get a clone of the manaphy back cause i only have one. and when are you able to trade?
    sure... I may be able to trade in a few min. Gotta clone something for dragon then Ill get to you

~credit to Astral Shadow

alright, just send me a VM/PM when you're ready to trade.

I RNGed a flawless Ditto a couple days ago (saying it here because I asked about your flawless Ditto Giveaway a couple days ago) but if you still want to trade anyway a foreign Ditto would still really help me if I ever want to breed shinies (even for RNG it'd make it a bit easier). ^^ I only have an English cart so it's impossible for me to get a foreign Ditto without trading with someone.

Also, a while ago we talked by PM about RNG Events, so I was wondering if you still wanted that RNGed DW Arceus? It's been a long time though so you might have gotten one already (I took a long break from RNGing for a while X.x).
    FC: 4685 2534 5597.

DW: Larvitar, Lickitung, Mawile, Mankey, Slowpoke, Wooper, Tentacool, Vulpix, Eevee, Dratini, Magikarp, Girafarig, Bagon.

Legendaries: Kyurem (Jolly), Cobalion (Bold), Flawless Virizion (Timid), Flawless Cobalion (Jolly).

Other: Happiny, Hoppip, Wooper, Aron, Budew, Wurmple, Ralts, Togepi, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Treeko, Chikorita, Mudkip, Totodile, Snivy, Oshawott, Tepig, Panpour, Pansage, Pansear, Shroomish, Gastly (got it from the Dream World but either way it only has one ability), Nincada, Snorunt, Rotom, Gligar and maybe some pokemon I'm forgetting about...

Also have Pokerus and 1 Master Ball for trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Lineaire View Post
    I RNGed a flawless Ditto a couple days ago (saying it here because I asked about your flawless Ditto Giveaway a couple days ago) but if you still want to trade anyway a foreign Ditto would still really help me if I ever want to breed shinies (even for RNG it'd make it a bit easier). ^^ I only have an English cart so it's impossible for me to get a foreign Ditto without trading with someone.

Also, a while ago we talked by PM about RNG Events, so I was wondering if you still wanted that RNGed DW Arceus? It's been a long time though so you might have gotten one already (I took a long break from RNGing for a while X.x).
    PMs get lost pretty fast with me, but sure for both ^_^ no prob

~credit to Astral Shadow

PMs get lost pretty fast with me, but sure for both ^_^ no prob
    Oh so I don't suppose you have that list with details of the events you have that you sent me by PM then (we quoted one another in the pm exchange so it might be there)? X.x I have part of the PMs you sent me still but half of them got deleted by accident when I was cleaning my inbox (you initially sent it to me because of the first trade we did). Also I should note that the DW Arceus is a clone because I trade it to someone before, so I just want to tell you in case you don't want it if someone else has a copy.

I know you must have other trades so tell me when you're free, I don't mind waiting.

DW: Larvitar, Lickitung, Mawile, Mankey, Slowpoke, Wooper, Tentacool, Vulpix, Eevee, Dratini, Magikarp, Girafarig, Bagon.

Legendaries: Kyurem (Jolly), Cobalion (Bold), Flawless Virizion (Timid), Flawless Cobalion (Jolly).

Other: Happiny, Hoppip, Wooper, Aron, Budew, Wurmple, Ralts, Togepi, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Treeko, Chikorita, Mudkip, Totodile, Snivy, Oshawott, Tepig, Panpour, Pansage, Pansear, Shroomish, Gastly (got it from the Dream World but either way it only has one ability), Nincada, Snorunt, Rotom, Gligar and maybe some pokemon I'm forgetting about...

Quote Originally Posted by Lineaire View Post
    Oh so I don't suppose you have that list with details of the events you have that you sent me by PM then (we quoted one another in the pm exchange so it might be there)? X.x I have part of the PMs you sent me still but half of them got deleted by accident when I was cleaning my inbox (you initially sent it to me because of the first trade we did). Also I should note that the DW Arceus is a clone because I trade it to someone before, so I just want to tell you in case you don't want it if someone else has a copy.

I know you must have other trades so tell me when you're free, I don't mind waiting.
    Ill check and resend the pm if I have it. BTW My stuff is all cloned so I really just dont care :P
    EDIT: nope it got deleted in my last cleanup sorry
    Last edited by Ambree; 2nd March 2012 at 1:52 AM.

~credit to Astral Shadow

Ill check and resend the pm if I have it. BTW My stuff is all cloned so I really just dont care :P
    EDIT: nope it got deleted in my last cleanup sorry
    Well I remember you said you had a timid flawless Darkrai? My DW Arceus is also Timid, so would that be alright with you? You also said you had a Snivy but I forget what the details on it were.

Sorry for a late reply, but I was going to offer up (if you're interested) a shiny flawless absol. Let me know if you're interested. I'm eyeing up a few things in your shop that I'd like to trade for if possible.
    Wi-Fi Friend Codes:

White: 2323 0046 0382 (Trainer name: ODIN) (for now, most trading will be with this FC)

White 2: 0949 0066 2610 (Trainer name: Baldr)

Current Darkrai Collection count: 241 and counting

Trade shop OPEN! KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast