View Poll Results: Would you trade with me again (please no trick answers)

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would trade with her again

    64 92.75%
  • No, It was horrible

    0 0%
  • Yes, but I might not trade with her again

    3 4.35%
  • I dont think Im ever going to trade with her

    2 2.90%
Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1491

Thread: The New Arcanine Lover's Trade Shop

  1. #1301
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25

    Default

    allright, an hour's good, as long as more than an hour doesn't turn into 5 hours xD, I'm pretty anxious :33

    KNEEEEL!!

    Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

    Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

    Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

  2. #1302
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    607

    Default

    Do you have any male DW Eeveelutions.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

  3. #1303
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Umm, my battle is done, If you're available let's do this, I fnot, PM when you are xD
    I'd also like to make a clone request.. If that's okay with ya...

    KNEEEEL!!

    Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

    Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

    Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

  4. #1304
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    Do you have any male DW Eeveelutions.
    I have... a couple umbreon
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Houndour
    EGGS: 486
    Im back everyone

    Shop will be open soon for 5th gen


  5. #1305
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Calgary Canada
    Posts
    6

    Default

    i just got a few more cloned ill update you in an hour
    pokedex complete to 646 looking for shiny flawless pokemon currently have over 50+ shiny flawless pokemon pm me to inquire about them fc white 2967-1563-6822

    check out my trade shop

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...awless-pokemon

  6. #1306
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    94

    Default

    hey im interested in that lvl 10 celebii aswell as the shiny lvl 1 trapinch and flygon all in the second post world you trade a shiny jirachi lvl 5 ut, a lvl 62 shiny mew and a shiny flawless zorua lvl 1 with snarl ut for those?
    P.S. when i traded with ambree i didnt get my flawless ditto could i get that aswell plz?
    Looking for a HA corphish/crawdaunt or someone with them in their fiend safari pm me
    3DS friend code 3368-1262-6860
    http://cheezburger.com/7669290496

    Name: Blake
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

  7. #1307
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Calgary Canada
    Posts
    6

    Default

    ill update you tomorrow i have a few more clones tomorrow sorry for the delays.
    pokedex complete to 646 looking for shiny flawless pokemon currently have over 50+ shiny flawless pokemon pm me to inquire about them fc white 2967-1563-6822

    check out my trade shop

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...awless-pokemon

  8. #1308
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5

    Default

    What is the OT, IV's and moves of your celebi?

  9. #1309
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    26

    Default

    hello again ambree , heres a list of pokemon im interested in, flawless gligar, dialga, cottenee, marill, aron, absol, spheal, spiritomb, and happiny, near flawless rotom, wooper, onix, yamask, feebas. i can offer shiny flawless heatran, magikarp with dw ability, staryu, manaphy, latias, ferrothorn, skymory, axew, and abra with dw ability. flawless ev trained dw venusaur and dw blaziken.
    Black version FC:2280-1120-8236
    3DS FC:3136-6693-5960
    IV breeding service ready (6th Gen)
    Friend Safari Type Fire: Pansear, Pyroar, and Braxien
    EV Training, Cloning, and EV Wiping services now open, just feel free to ask! (5th Gen)
    Timezone: Central Time
    Might not be on much, I'm starting up on a bunch of applications.
    My trade shop (5th Gen):http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ess-trade-shop

  10. #1310
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Want to be a Japanese Event Zekrom for HVR 2011 Celebi

  11. #1311
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Sorry, I got grounded for the night and the only reason Im on now is because a family member is in the hospital
    Quote Originally Posted by gabric View Post
    hey im interested in that lvl 10 celebii aswell as the shiny lvl 1 trapinch and flygon all in the second post world you trade a shiny jirachi lvl 5 ut, a lvl 62 shiny mew and a shiny flawless zorua lvl 1 with snarl ut for those?
    P.S. when i traded with ambree i didnt get my flawless ditto could i get that aswell plz?
    Sorry i forgot about it. Dratini is on a break. I can get u it about whenever this settles down

    Quote Originally Posted by iWhistlez View Post
    What is the OT, IV's and moves of your celebi?
    theres WIN2011, 30/5/19/31/21/22 Leaf Storm, Recover Nasty Plot, Healing wish
    10 ANIV 0/5/26/16/22/12 Giga Drain, Recover, Nasty Plot, Psychic
    WIN2011 29/21/11/2/18/24 Leaf Storm, Recover, Nasty Plot, Healing Wish
    10 ANIV 0/5/26/16/22/12 AncientPower, Future Sight, Baton Pass, Perish Song
    HVR2011 9/19/16/17/6/3 Leaf Storm, Recover, Nasty Plot, Healing Wish
    WIN2011 6/3/9/22/29/29 Leaf Storm, Recover, Nasty Plot, Healing Wish

    Quote Originally Posted by alesana64 View Post
    hello again ambree , heres a list of pokemon im interested in, flawless gligar, dialga, cottenee, marill, aron, absol, spheal, spiritomb, and happiny, near flawless rotom, wooper, onix, yamask, feebas. i can offer shiny flawless heatran, magikarp with dw ability, staryu, manaphy, latias, ferrothorn, skymory, axew, and abra with dw ability. flawless ev trained dw venusaur and dw blaziken.
    Sure... U "Want" 2 more pokemon than u can offer, do u have any more?

    Quote Originally Posted by celebi3335 View Post
    Want to be a Japanese Event Zekrom for HVR 2011 Celebi
    Sure ^_^
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Houndour
    EGGS: 486
    Im back everyone

    Shop will be open soon for 5th gen


  12. #1312
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambree View Post
    Sure... U "Want" 2 more pokemon than u can offer, do u have any more?
    would a near flawless ev trained dw nidoking and a near flawless tru shaymin with earth power and hidden power fire do?
    Black version FC:2280-1120-8236
    3DS FC:3136-6693-5960
    IV breeding service ready (6th Gen)
    Friend Safari Type Fire: Pansear, Pyroar, and Braxien
    EV Training, Cloning, and EV Wiping services now open, just feel free to ask! (5th Gen)
    Timezone: Central Time
    Might not be on much, I'm starting up on a bunch of applications.
    My trade shop (5th Gen):http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ess-trade-shop

  13. #1313
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alesana64 View Post
    would a near flawless ev trained dw nidoking and a near flawless tru shaymin with earth power and hidden power fire do?
    that sounds great
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Houndour
    EGGS: 486
    Im back everyone

    Shop will be open soon for 5th gen


  14. #1314
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambree View Post
    that sounds great
    ok, when do you want to trade?
    Black version FC:2280-1120-8236
    3DS FC:3136-6693-5960
    IV breeding service ready (6th Gen)
    Friend Safari Type Fire: Pansear, Pyroar, and Braxien
    EV Training, Cloning, and EV Wiping services now open, just feel free to ask! (5th Gen)
    Timezone: Central Time
    Might not be on much, I'm starting up on a bunch of applications.
    My trade shop (5th Gen):http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ess-trade-shop

  15. #1315
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Yo ambree, I just got a massive upate on pokemon I can offer, I'll post a renewed List of trades that'd be cool
    I'm interested in
    shiny flawless riolu
    shiny flawless mudkip
    shiny flawless latios
    shiny flawless wooper
    shiny flawless smeargle

    I can offer
    shiny flawless DWF ADAMANT dratini w/ extreemspeed
    shiny flawless skarmory w/ roost/stealth rocks/brave bird/whirlwind
    shiny flawless DWF gligar
    Flawless Movie14 Victini lvl 50 adamant
    shiny flawless Male Bold Frillish NN: The Sorrow
    Shiny flawless lvl 25 UT Klink
    Shiny flawless Maractus
    Shiny flawless Snivy
    shiny Near flawless Petilil with HP fire 70 spread
    shiny flawless LVL 13 EV WIPED Bold DW eevee
    Shiny flawless lvl 100 EV trained Hardy Sceptile(255 atk, 255 speed)
    SOON TO COME:
    shiny flawless EV trained lvl 100 Bold DW vaporeon
    shiny flawless Ev trained lvl 100 Bold Male frillish (NN: The Sorrow)

    ALL LVL 1 UT UNLESS STATED

    KNEEEEL!!

    Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

    Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

    Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

  16. #1316
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joepotatoe View Post
    Yo ambree, I just got a massive upate on pokemon I can offer, I'll post a renewed List of trades that'd be cool
    I'm interested in
    shiny flawless riolu
    shiny flawless mudkip
    shiny flawless latios
    shiny flawless wooper
    shiny flawless smeargle

    I can offer
    shiny flawless DWF ADAMANT dratini w/ extreemspeed
    shiny flawless skarmory w/ roost/stealth rocks/brave bird/whirlwind
    shiny flawless DWF gligar
    Flawless Movie14 Victini lvl 50 adamant
    shiny flawless Male Bold Frillish NN: The Sorrow
    Shiny flawless lvl 25 UT Klink
    Shiny flawless Maractus
    Shiny flawless Snivy
    shiny Near flawless Petilil with HP fire 70 spread
    shiny flawless LVL 13 EV WIPED Bold DW eevee
    Shiny flawless lvl 100 EV trained Hardy Sceptile(255 atk, 255 speed)
    SOON TO COME:
    shiny flawless EV trained lvl 100 Bold DW vaporeon
    shiny flawless Ev trained lvl 100 Bold Male frillish (NN: The Sorrow)

    ALL LVL 1 UT UNLESS STATED
    Maractus Victini, Sceptile, Petilil, klink
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Houndour
    EGGS: 486
    Im back everyone

    Shop will be open soon for 5th gen


  17. #1317
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25

    Default

    we had set up for the dratini and gligar and the skarmory as well, should I look for a couple more wants in your shop? Or did you get those elsewhere?
    And if there's anything you liked there, I can look for wants in ur shop(It won't be hard believe me xD)

    Marill Adamant lv.3 Rare Candy 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Eevee Careful lv.1 UT 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Gible Jolly lv.1 UT 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Happiny Bold lv.1 UT 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Gastly Timid lv.1 UT 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Vulpix Timid lv.1 UT 31/31/31/31/31/31

    Would be nice to have , you can pick any amount of my offered things :3
    Last edited by joepotatoe; 11th June 2012 at 2:59 AM.

    KNEEEEL!!

    Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

    Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

    Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

  18. #1318
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joepotatoe View Post
    we had set up for the dratini and gligar and the skarmory as well, should I look for a couple more wants in your shop? Or did you get those elsewhere?
    And if there's anything you liked there, I can look for wants in ur shop(It won't be hard believe me xD)
    a few more would be great
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Houndour
    EGGS: 486
    Im back everyone

    Shop will be open soon for 5th gen


  19. #1319
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Edited the post above, check it out, If that still doesn't match the amount of stuff you want I'll just... PICK SOM MORE! lol

    KNEEEEL!!

    Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

    Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

    Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

  20. #1320
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    691

    Default

    aw man so hard to chose... can I have one of everything?
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Houndour
    EGGS: 486
    Im back everyone

    Shop will be open soon for 5th gen


  21. #1321
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25

    Default

    well the amount of pokemon I can tra ATM is the exact same amount as my wants, If you want the 2 EV trained pokes At the end, those are currently lvl 69 (teehee) and I could easily look around for a couple more wants, this could be thhe biggest trade in history EVER lolz

    KNEEEEL!!

    Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

    Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

    Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

  22. #1322
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joepotatoe View Post
    well the amount of pokemon I can tra ATM is the exact same amount as my wants, If you want the 2 EV trained pokes At the end, those are currently lvl 69 (teehee) and I could easily look around for a couple more wants, this could be thhe biggest trade in history EVER lolz
    lol we can do our trade sometime... Im sure not the biggest, but it is pretty big
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Houndour
    EGGS: 486
    Im back everyone

    Shop will be open soon for 5th gen


  23. #1323
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Hey Would you be interested in adding a bit more to our trade? My shiny flawless staryu, zorua, latias, chimchar, kyogre, ventipede, pidgey and mareep for your s/f growlithe ditto gible lugia mudkip eevee and tepig? to add to our deal of my peli11 shaymin, pokefesta pal city manaphy and shiny flawles ssolosis for shiny flawless smeargle giratina and latios (and a few cloning jobs)?

  24. #1324
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 36squid View Post
    Hey Would you be interested in adding a bit more to our trade? My shiny flawless staryu, zorua, latias, chimchar, kyogre, ventipede, pidgey and mareep for your s/f growlithe ditto gible lugia mudkip eevee and tepig? to add to our deal of my peli11 shaymin, pokefesta pal city manaphy and shiny flawles ssolosis for shiny flawless smeargle giratina and latios (and a few cloning jobs)?
    oh sure
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Houndour
    EGGS: 486
    Im back everyone

    Shop will be open soon for 5th gen


  25. #1325
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    61

    Default

    I'll trade a level 100 ev trained DW Blastoise if you would breed a Horsea with HP Electric 70?
    White FC: 4599-5688-7983
    Go to http://greyanimebeast.deviantart.com...nly=1#comments for the most amazing picture ever!

Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •