View Poll Results: Would you trade with me again (please no trick answers)

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would trade with her again

    64 92.75%
  • No, It was horrible

    0 0%
  • Yes, but I might not trade with her again

    3 4.35%
  • I dont think Im ever going to trade with her

    2 2.90%
Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1491

Thread: The New Arcanine Lover's Trade Shop

  1. #1326
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Chaos Breeders Leader
    Posts
    525

    Default

    I have a few pokemon I would like cloned.
    You can obviously have as many full-redis copies of each pokemon you clone as you want, all of which are legit.
    I would like two copies of each (so I get one more copy).
    I'll do as many pokemon as you are willing to do (well, I only have like fifty or so shiny/IV bred/EV trained/events/legendaries all together, but you get the picture)
    Thanks!

    |Pokemon Parodies|Newest Parody:"The Dog Who is Staying"|

        Spoiler:

  2. #1327
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    us, southampton MA
    Posts
    10

    Default

    do you still have the shiny flawless bagon? [ adamant ] if so what gender is it?
    friendly code SS: 4812-9852-7105
    white: 3740-2839-4014
    ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)
    i have claimed Lucario. kecleon too, to a lesser extent.



    " The article cited a 2007 study by The National Crime Prevention Council[7] that showed 43 percent of teens, and 53 percent of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youths are subject to cyberbullying. "

    WTF people?


  3. #1328
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambree View Post
    oh sure
    Oh cool beans , an extra 8 s/f should benefit both of us xD

  4. #1329
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Calgary Canada
    Posts
    1

    Default

    okay hear our my available shiny flawless pokemon sorry for the delays


    drilbur
    axew
    giratina
    zorua
    oshawott
    vulpix
    pidgey
    skarmory
    dratini
    aerodactyl
    scraggy
    chikorita
    latias
    gible
    scizor
    shinx
    weedle
    kyogre
    spiritomb
    yamask
    lugia
    gligar
    pokedex complete to 646 looking for shiny flawless pokemon currently have over 50+ shiny flawless pokemon pm me to inquire about them fc white 2967-1563-6822

    check out my trade shop

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...awless-pokemon

  5. #1330
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Charicific Valley, Johto
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Hey, Ambree! ^_^

    I am interested in:

    Riolu
    Timid
    lv.6
    T
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    No egg moves

    Smeargle
    Jolly
    lv.1
    UT
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Variation: can be custom sketched
    Sketched Already: Judgement, Shadow Force, Draco Meteor, V-Create

    Larvitar
    Adamant
    lv.1
    UT
    31/31/31/31/31/31

    Gastly
    Timid
    lv.1
    UT
    31/31/31/31/31/31

    Latios
    Timid
    lv.40
    BT
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    EVs: 0/0/0/255/0/255
    No egg moves

    Machamp
    Adamant
    lv.64
    T
    31/31/31/31/31/31

    Hydregion
    Timid
    lv.100
    T
    31/14/31/31/31/31
    EVs: 0/0/0/255/0/255
    No egg moves

    Quagsire
    Impish
    lv.100
    T
    31/31/31/25/31/31
    EVs: 252/4/252/0/0/0

    Volcarona
    Timid
    lv.100
    T
    31/30/30/31/31/31
    EVs:2/0/0/253/0/255

    I can offer:

    03172 Strongest Pokemon Walrein Docile Nature, Often dozes off
    03172 Strongest Pokemon Salamence Naive Nature, Proud of its power
    03172 Strongest Pokemon Metagross Timid Nature, Highly curious
    03172 Strongest Pokemon Milotic Hardy Nature, Often dozes off
    03172 Strongest Pokemon Ludicolo Hasty Nature, Scatters things often
    03172 Strongest Pokemon Gardevoir Naive Nature, Often dozes off
    03172 Strongest Pokemon Blaziken Hasty Nature, Alert to sounds
    03172 Strongest Pokemon Sceptile Timid Nature, Likes to run
    03172 Strongest Pokemon Swampert Quiet Nature, A little quick tempered

    Or, if you want, I can PM you a list of all my haves. ^_^

    White FC: 4728-9093-6439
    Black FC: 3182-0667-6113
    White 2 FC: 1206-7086-4447
    3DS FC: 2380-3774-8245

  6. #1331
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumos77 View Post
    I'll trade a level 100 ev trained DW Blastoise if you would breed a Horsea with HP Electric 70?
    I can try to get one

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz14456_Whenwilltheychangeitback View Post
    I have a few pokemon I would like cloned.
    You can obviously have as many full-redis copies of each pokemon you clone as you want, all of which are legit.
    I would like two copies of each (so I get one more copy).
    I'll do as many pokemon as you are willing to do (well, I only have like fifty or so shiny/IV bred/EV trained/events/legendaries all together, but you get the picture)
    Thanks!
    I think u want original+a copy. Its sounds like that... I can do all of it if u want, it just may take a couple weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by furycalibur View Post
    do you still have the shiny flawless bagon? [ adamant ] if so what gender is it?
    I have it... its male

    Quote Originally Posted by 36squid View Post
    Oh cool beans , an extra 8 s/f should benefit both of us xD
    yes they will

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkCharizard2 View Post
    Hey, Ambree! ^_^

    I am interested in:

    Riolu
    Timid
    lv.6
    T
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    No egg moves

    Smeargle
    Jolly
    lv.1
    UT
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Variation: can be custom sketched
    Sketched Already: Judgement, Shadow Force, Draco Meteor, V-Create

    Larvitar
    Adamant
    lv.1
    UT
    31/31/31/31/31/31

    Gastly
    Timid
    lv.1
    UT
    31/31/31/31/31/31

    Latios
    Timid
    lv.40
    BT
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    EVs: 0/0/0/255/0/255
    No egg moves

    Machamp
    Adamant
    lv.64
    T
    31/31/31/31/31/31

    Hydregion
    Timid
    lv.100
    T
    31/14/31/31/31/31
    EVs: 0/0/0/255/0/255
    No egg moves

    Quagsire
    Impish
    lv.100
    T
    31/31/31/25/31/31
    EVs: 252/4/252/0/0/0

    Volcarona
    Timid
    lv.100
    T
    31/30/30/31/31/31
    EVs:2/0/0/253/0/255

    I can offer:

    03172 Strongest Pokemon Walrein Docile Nature, Often dozes off
    03172 Strongest Pokemon Salamence Naive Nature, Proud of its power
    03172 Strongest Pokemon Metagross Timid Nature, Highly curious
    03172 Strongest Pokemon Milotic Hardy Nature, Often dozes off
    03172 Strongest Pokemon Ludicolo Hasty Nature, Scatters things often
    03172 Strongest Pokemon Gardevoir Naive Nature, Often dozes off
    03172 Strongest Pokemon Blaziken Hasty Nature, Alert to sounds
    03172 Strongest Pokemon Sceptile Timid Nature, Likes to run
    03172 Strongest Pokemon Swampert Quiet Nature, A little quick tempered

    Or, if you want, I can PM you a list of all my haves. ^_^
    All for all sounds good
    For the best book recommendations!


    FC: 4167-5603-4051
    Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!

    ~credit to Astral Shadow for buttons
    ~credit to CrystalNinetales for the userbar

  7. #1332
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    89

    Default

    could you tell me when ill be able to trade with your partner ambree plz
    Looking for a HA corphish/crawdaunt or someone with them in their fiend safari pm me
    3DS friend code 3368-1262-6860
    http://cheezburger.com/7669290496

    Name: Blake
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

  8. #1333
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    us, southampton MA
    Posts
    10

    Default

    YYEEESSSSSSSS! i can give you a hasty dratini, shiny, female, ut, slowpoke lv 50, male untouched, bold, rash alakazam lv 16, barely touched [ rare candied ] shiny servine [ barely touched] ][[also rare candied] shiny druddigon, BT ALSO ALSO rare candied, or a shiny lv50 EV trained flawless salamence [naive] , or a shiny eelektross? BT rare candied
    friendly code SS: 4812-9852-7105
    white: 3740-2839-4014
    ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)
    i have claimed Lucario. kecleon too, to a lesser extent.



    " The article cited a 2007 study by The National Crime Prevention Council[7] that showed 43 percent of teens, and 53 percent of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youths are subject to cyberbullying. "

    WTF people?


  9. #1334
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gabric View Post
    could you tell me when ill be able to trade with your partner ambree plz
    hes not been on so idk. I can tell u when he comes on

    Quote Originally Posted by furycalibur View Post
    YYEEESSSSSSSS! i can give you a hasty dratini, shiny, female, ut, slowpoke lv 50, male untouched, bold, rash alakazam lv 16, barely touched [ rare candied ] shiny servine [ barely touched] ][[also rare candied] shiny druddigon, BT ALSO ALSO rare candied, or a shiny lv50 EV trained flawless salamence [naive] , or a shiny eelektross? BT rare candied
    Slowpoke and alakazam please
    For the best book recommendations!


    FC: 4167-5603-4051
    Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!

    ~credit to Astral Shadow for buttons
    ~credit to CrystalNinetales for the userbar

  10. #1335
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default

    hey ambree for now i'd like to change our trade, im only interested in the flawless dialga, aron, and absol. i can still offer the same pokemon just take your pick.
    Black version FC:2280-1120-8236
    3DS FC:3136-6693-5960
    IV breeding service ready (6th Gen)
    Friend Safari Type Fire: Pansear, Pyroar, and Braxien
    EV Training, Cloning, and EV Wiping services now open, just feel free to ask! (5th Gen)
    Timezone: Central Time
    Might not be on much, I'm starting up on a bunch of applications.
    My trade shop (5th Gen):http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ess-trade-shop

  11. #1336
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alesana64 View Post
    hello again ambree , heres a list of pokemon im interested in, flawless gligar, dialga, cottenee, marill, aron, absol, spheal, spiritomb, and happiny, near flawless rotom, wooper, onix, yamask, feebas. i can offer shiny flawless heatran, magikarp with dw ability, staryu, manaphy, latias, ferrothorn, skymory, axew, and abra with dw ability. flawless ev trained dw venusaur and dw blaziken.
    ok well, I like the heatran, staryu, axew
    For the best book recommendations!


    FC: 4167-5603-4051
    Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!

    ~credit to Astral Shadow for buttons
    ~credit to CrystalNinetales for the userbar

  12. #1337
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambree View Post
    ok well, I like the heatran, staryu, axew
    ok can you trade now or is this a bad time?
    Black version FC:2280-1120-8236
    3DS FC:3136-6693-5960
    IV breeding service ready (6th Gen)
    Friend Safari Type Fire: Pansear, Pyroar, and Braxien
    EV Training, Cloning, and EV Wiping services now open, just feel free to ask! (5th Gen)
    Timezone: Central Time
    Might not be on much, I'm starting up on a bunch of applications.
    My trade shop (5th Gen):http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ess-trade-shop

  13. #1338
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alesana64 View Post
    ok can you trade now or is this a bad time?
    sorry not right now.
    For the best book recommendations!


    FC: 4167-5603-4051
    Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!

    ~credit to Astral Shadow for buttons
    ~credit to CrystalNinetales for the userbar

  14. #1339
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambree View Post
    sorry not right now.
    ok some other time then.
    Black version FC:2280-1120-8236
    3DS FC:3136-6693-5960
    IV breeding service ready (6th Gen)
    Friend Safari Type Fire: Pansear, Pyroar, and Braxien
    EV Training, Cloning, and EV Wiping services now open, just feel free to ask! (5th Gen)
    Timezone: Central Time
    Might not be on much, I'm starting up on a bunch of applications.
    My trade shop (5th Gen):http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ess-trade-shop

  15. #1340
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    us, southampton MA
    Posts
    10

    Default

    alrite when can you trade? my fc is in my sig white which Fc of yours are you using?
    Last edited by furycalibur; 12th June 2012 at 5:24 PM.
    friendly code SS: 4812-9852-7105
    white: 3740-2839-4014
    ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)
    i have claimed Lucario. kecleon too, to a lesser extent.



    " The article cited a 2007 study by The National Crime Prevention Council[7] that showed 43 percent of teens, and 53 percent of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youths are subject to cyberbullying. "

    WTF people?


  16. #1341
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Great! About when will you be able to trade do you think?
    White FC: 4599-5688-7983
    Go to http://greyanimebeast.deviantart.com...nly=1#comments for the most amazing picture ever!

  17. #1342
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    413

    Default

    Free to anyone: Flawless Ditto
    What nature is this?
    &
    Mudkip
    Sassy
    lv.1
    UT
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Would you like something from my sig?

    My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

    Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

    Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

  18. #1343
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pacack825 View Post
    Free to anyone: Flawless Ditto
    What nature is this?
    &
    Mudkip
    Sassy
    lv.1
    UT
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Would you like something from my sig?
    Modest ditto, I also have a shiny timid one, but thats not free. that world fair looks good
    For the best book recommendations!


    FC: 4167-5603-4051
    Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!

    ~credit to Astral Shadow for buttons
    ~credit to CrystalNinetales for the userbar

  19. #1344
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    413

    Default

    The manaphy was traded and is going to be clnoed back to me eventually, but I can offer something else. These'll all be cloned, right?

    My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

    Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

    Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

  20. #1345
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pacack825 View Post
    The manaphy was traded and is going to be clnoed back to me eventually, but I can offer something else. These'll all be cloned, right?
    yes. then maybe... Pal city mana?
    For the best book recommendations!


    FC: 4167-5603-4051
    Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!

    ~credit to Astral Shadow for buttons
    ~credit to CrystalNinetales for the userbar

  21. #1346
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    413

    Default

    Deal. I'll meet you in the room? I'll wait for you to clone it back.

    My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

    Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

    Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

  22. #1347
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pacack825 View Post
    Deal. I'll meet you in the room? I'll wait for you to clone it back.
    cant trade right now, sorry
    For the best book recommendations!


    FC: 4167-5603-4051
    Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!

    ~credit to Astral Shadow for buttons
    ~credit to CrystalNinetales for the userbar

  23. #1348
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    413

    Default

    Okay, reserve it for me.

    My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

    Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

    Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

  24. #1349
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Calgary Canada
    Posts
    1

    Default

    you never got back to me on my post on the previous page.
    pokedex complete to 646 looking for shiny flawless pokemon currently have over 50+ shiny flawless pokemon pm me to inquire about them fc white 2967-1563-6822

    check out my trade shop

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...awless-pokemon

  25. #1350
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Chaos Breeders Leader
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambree View Post
    I think u want original+a copy. Its sounds like that... I can do all of it if u want, it just may take a couple weeks
    Yes please!
    You don't have to keep track of which ones are originals and which are copies: I don't care if I get original+copy or copy+copy.
    Does sending the pokemon in two chunks work? So I send you half of the pokemon, and then once your done (after however long it takes), you send that half back and then I give you another half, then once your done again you give those back?
    Thank you, this will be extremely helpful.

    |Pokemon Parodies|Newest Parody:"The Dog Who is Staying"|

        Spoiler:

Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •