• Zoey x Dawn

10 6.13%
  • Gary x Dawn

3 1.84%
  • Other

8 4.91%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Dawn: Who does she love? (V.2)

Is it just me or is Piplup in love with Dawn or something? Lol.
    I mean if you saw Piplup up and away or Stopped in the name of love then you would know what I mean.

"If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I will tell them they're wrong every time. I could tell them that countless times" -Madoka Kaname

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Ash is his rival. Duh. And Brock was practically forgotten by the writers in DP. It was a bit obvious he was gonna be dropped, actually.
    But Brock did confront Paul on certain occasions. But whenever Dawn confronted him, he seemed to open up much easier.

I ship Dawn with Paul. Yay to IkariShipping!

And please, please, don't bash IkariShipping just because you don't like it or because you find it absurd. Everyone has their own preference. If you don't like it, then ignore it.
    FF.net
    Click this too~!

Shippers of: Ikari, Special, Contest, OldRival, FerrisWheel, Frantic, DualRival, Tea, Commoner, Graceful, Mew, SoulSilver, MangaQuest, Colloseum, Quest, Jet, Wishful

Might be the Shippers of: Mock, Defrost

Quote Originally Posted by LilyTwo View Post
    I tend to ship Dawn mostly with Kenny, and that's the ship I used in my fanfiction, but I like her with Ash and Gary as well.

Dawn and Paul? About as believable as Kenny defeating Ash in a Pokemon battle. That is to say, I think it's completely absurd.
    You do realise that you just said IkariShipping is believable, though you said it's absurd, right?

@FlameMistress:Maybe it meant,like...6vs6 serious battle?DP180 was the match of his life for Kengo and a random strategy training for Satoshi.(Why would an Elite Four use Infernape as a defensive tank?This is just so...dumb)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

It's the anime world. There is no metagame.

I feel sorry for Kenny now. Why did you have to say "the match of his life?"

I feel sorry for Kenny now. Why did you have to say "the match of his life?"
    Now I kinda feel sorry for the guy too. I wouldn't go so far as calling it "the match of his life" (he's 10 years old for crying out loud), but you never know how important it was for him...

That said, who here found HeatTag (Conway/Dawn) to be kinda cute? Sure, it seemed as though Dawn didn't really want to associate with him much outside the Tag Team tournament, but it was a unique shipping nonetheless.

Twinleaf will always be my OTP for Dawn, whether its the games or the anime or the manga or whatever counterpart of them we're talking about. :U

However, I really like Penguinshipping as well (First real pairing I supported Anime-Dawn with) and HeatTagShipping is amazing simply for it's one-sidedness. XD

I used to wonder what McDonalds could be - until you shared your ketchup with me
    Big hamburger, tonnes of fries, a beautiful tray, milkshakes with straws, sharing nuggets is an easy feat
    And this ketchup makes it all complete!

It was an expression,a little exaggerated.But it was to give contrast for the causes Kengo fought and for the cause Satoshi fought.If I rememver correctly,Kengo said he turned coordinator to meet Hikari in battles.It was like deciding his career basing on the person he loves,which in my opinion,is just as exaggerated as "match of his life" expression.
    I don't feel bad for him,and I have my reasons...and it is much more than don't liking him or he being a wall for Pearlshipping progress.He bet Hikari's decision in a pokémon battle lol,this is something greedy to say the least....for the person he loves,it seems kindly selfish.Also,I don't think it is fare to bet something(and in his case,worse:someone) without the other person knowing the conditions.I must say it is almost a cowardly move
        Spoiler:- BW spoiler:

EDIT:About 6vs6 match....since Orange League,6vs6 battles are called "full battle" or "complete battle".They explained that this type of battle is the one that tests trainer's determination and power.Reigi suggested a 6vs6 between Satoshi and Shinji to test each trainer maximum strenght.So yeah,this is anime...but "training battles" vs "full battles" have HUGE differeces,not only the number of pokémon.
    Last edited by lokoduro; 12th March 2012 at 8:45 PM.
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

Quote Originally Posted by lokoduro View Post
    It was an expression,a little exaggerated.But it was to give contrast for the causes Kengo fought and for the cause Satoshi fought.If I rememver correctly,Kengo said he turned coordinator to meet Hikari in battles.It was like deciding his career basing on the person he loves,which in my opinion,is just as exaggerated as "match of his life" expression.
    I don't feel bad for him,and I have my reasons...and it is much more than don't liking him or he being a wall for Pearlshipping progress.He bet Hikari's decision in a pokémon battle lol,this is something greedy to say the least....for the person he loves,it seems kindly selfish.Also,I don't think it is fare to bet something(and in his case,worse:someone) without the other person knowing the conditions.I must say it is almost a cowardly move
        Spoiler:- BW spoiler:

EDIT:About 6vs6 match....since Orange League,6vs6 battles are called "full battle" or "complete battle".They explained that this type of battle is the one that tests trainer's determination and power.Reigi suggested a 6vs6 between Satoshi and Shinji to test each trainer maximum strenght.So yeah,this is anime...but "training battles" vs "full battles" have HUGE differeces,not only the number of pokémon.
    I think you're taking that too literally, Kenny has an interest in contests, his whole life doesn't revolve around Dawn. He was merely saying that the fact that both he and Dawn are following the same path is interesting and he looked forward to going against her. I do think you're criticizing him too much because you don't like him. Yes his battle against Ash wasn't the best way to make a decision, but Brock is the one that encouraged him. Also, you don't even give him credit for how the whole thing turned out. He beat Ash, so technically Dawn would come with him (if stuff really worked that way), but he never once told Dawn about his personal reasons and let her decide for herself. Nothing about that seems selfish to me, Kenny grew as a person from that ordeal and I'm glad for him.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

i'd say kenny x dawn, but dawn x zoey is so LOL
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Some people do ship it though, and I understand why they ship it. I don't see why you have s problem with it.

Me too,. Was it only me or did Kengo started telling all the stuff about when Hikari was little because he was a little jealous of Ash and wanted them to know Hikari's other side? you know... it was something I would have done? jijijiji

He even blushed as he saw her with her dress... kawai!!! (they acted really cute during the contest... too bad he lost u_u) Anyways.. I love it when he calls her DEE DEE (Pikari in the Japanese version) just to get a rise out of her. & dawnxzoey is totz lul.

yeah kennyxdawn do make a good couple i started laughing at that one episode where brock wanted to give kenny chick advice in sunyshore city which made me laugh out loud.

Penguin shipping was likely abandoned by the writers due to Kenny's poor treatment in the fandom.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Penguin shipping was likely abandoned by the writers due to Kenny's poor treatment in the fandom.
    i thought the ending of the dp saga fixed that, especially with that episode focused on kenny and dawn
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

i thought the ending of the dp saga fixed that, especially with that episode focused on kenny and dawn
    Then why did Dawn reject Kenny and stay with Ash?

DP180,well...if Kengo lost the battle...the writers would be called devils...I mean,he lost in the appeals and then would lose again when he was battling for another cause?Man,I wouldn't like that to happen...no character deserves to be slaughtered by plot
    (even if Kengo is not in my like's list).
    ANd CyberCUbed is yet again right xD his fandom really didn't help,DP180 served as leaving with a high note?Maybe.
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

Dawn x Barry is my favorite and makes alot of sense. Kenny and Dawn could work too. I think due to both Kenny and Barry living in the same town is cool but I think Barry would be a good choice for her. He has that drive and he's abit stronger than Kenny. Kenny has charm but there is something missing. I don't know. Ash's rivals usually are interesting and very hyper, Kenny seems more calmer more laid back. Dawn is kind of in the middle. It's hard to choose because they are both good choices.

Coolest Eevee evolution ever!

well my Dawn shippings are mainly:

Dawn x Zoey

Dawn x May

Dawn x Paul

Dawn x Ash

Dawn x Cynthia

i could see her with the other characters as well, though those are the ones i like her with. just my opinion of course.

You know, I respect other's options and I don't mind any of Dawn's pairings (since a lot of them are funny in their own way), but I'll probably always be bias towards Pearlshipping. All I can say is, opposites don't really attract well in real life relationships ^^; (I'm not saying it doesn't happen)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I think the ship of Gary and Dawn is interesting and cute. They are both attractive and I think she might like Gary due to him having Professor Oak's blood inside of him. That's all the hints I need right there.

Alder: You wanna know what's better than battling?
    Ash: What?
    Alder: Eating hotdogs and battling!
    Trip: My God, It's like looking into the future.

Hikari is very shippable.
    Twinleaf -Hilarious
    HeatTag - Hilarious
    Ikari - Hilarious
    these three would be the most funny to see xD
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

Who would I Ship Dawn with? Honestly, you can pretty much Ship her with any guy and it'll work. She is just flexible that way. But still, IkariShipping forever. It is seriously...ADOWABLE!

Spoiler:- Some Things:

*raises Pearlshipping flag high and proudly* :3 I think she matches the best with Ash, Barry, and Kenny. I agree witth lokoduro, she is very shippable ^_^. I loved Twinleaf in both game and anime, but I love Pearlshipping the best out of all the ships. Penguinshipping is super cute too. (Kenny's crush on her is adorable ^_^)
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast