10 6.13%
  • Gary x Dawn

3 1.84%
  • Other

8 4.91%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dawn: Who does she love? (V.2)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel
    IMO Ash doesn't even like Dawn like how some pearlshippers tend to go at it.
    I find Kenny and Dawn to be much better and at least Dawn cares about him!! PENGUINSHIPPING IS THE REAL DAWN SHIPPING!!!
    Knock it off, RIGHT NOW. Have some basic respect for other shippers or get out of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by lokoduro
    *picks up shotgun

I need to copy what FlameMistress said
    Um, excuse me? You can't just outright say that this ship won't ever happen, that these Shippers are stupid, etc.

this is sufficient for you to mind your manners
    this is for bashing my shipping
    He almost cried for her lost,and yes...he actually hates her.
    he was the one that never supported her or nothing.actually if it wasn´t for satoshi...hikari would probaly be top coordinator and would be better then wallace even.
    hikari never cared for him,never did support him,never did cheer him,never did a show for him...she was a nuisance to DP satoshi.she only cared for kengo,she is very greedy and only cared for one person since the beginning
    THIS IS IRONY.Maybe now you can rethink what you said.
    see?wasnt it easy for me to reply without even mentioning penguinshipping?
    Yes it was,as much as I have my opinion for penguin,I,as pearlshipper,dont have the right to bash others.Just because you dont like pearl it doesnt mean you can say whatever you want
    this is what makes shipping a bad thing.respect the others and earn respect.
    i wont enter in a argument here.it wouldnt be fair to ruin a thread that is not mine.
    and sorry if my grammar is litter.i was not in the mood to make it sound clearer.
    And you are no better for replying in such a virulent manner. /gestures at the bolded bit

Thanks, Vycksta. *thumbs up* I appreciate your, um, patriotism, lokoduro, but there wasn't any need for that.

Anyway, to change the topic... Does anyone here ship Dawn with a Pokémon, like, say, Darkrai? I've always wanted to know why the shippers ship these kind of shippings.

Aww guys, I don't think Dawn would like to see you fighting over who she loves like this. Dawn's heart is equivalent to the heart of Jesus. She loves everybody. I'm like a lot of Dawn ships. She even has room to love you all and even this guy:

To answer the topic above, I ship Dawn x Flaafy in a platonic manner. I think she absolutely adore it.
    Last edited by ChloboShoka; 27th February 2012 at 10:08 PM.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

No one's heart is the equivalent of Jesus. Full stop.

But Flaaffy... what?

There is no need to be a fight in here. Dawn could be with anyone. It doesn't matter. Some people prefer certain people over the other. Just like we all do with Ash. However, we shouldn't treat anyone else bad because we don't like their choice. We have our own, they have thiers. Let's squash it and be happy.

My ideal battle ever!

After all, it isn't a crime to ship a ship (or several ships including the sane character, got that matter).

On that note, does anyone here ship Dawn with multiple people (like me)? For example, I ship both Pearl and Penguin (though I only ship Penguin as one-sided). I also ship Twinleaf, but that's only in the games, so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    On that note, does anyone here ship Dawn with multiple people (like me)? For example, I ship both Pearl and Penguin (though I only ship Penguin as one-sided). I also ship Twinleaf, but that's only in the games, so yeah.
    Yeah I do. I ship Ikari/Pearl/Twinleaf/Penguin just about the same. XDD I can never make up my mind, it just depends on my mood I think.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Well i'm surprised Pengiunshipping doesn't have much love. When it came down to hints Kenny showed some heavy hints and Dawn calling him 'handsome' in their last episode together i thought people would change their minds about them.

Well i voted for Ikari simple because their personalities and chemistry is wonderful when they are together.

Handsome was a dub edit.I wouldn't call this true.
    But she called him cool.That is already something,considering that in Japan "cool" could mean more than in the western culture.
    Still,handsome is a bit exaggerated...if that was in the original,I would say penguin has a half canon status though.
    Hikari loves everyone,she is pure hearted after all
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

Quote Originally Posted by lokoduro View Post
    Handsome was a dub edit.I wouldn't call this true.
    But she called him cool.That is already something,considering that in Japan "cool" could mean more than in the western culture.
    Still,handsome is a bit exaggerated...if that was in the original,I would say penguin has a half canon status though.
    Hikari loves everyone,she is pure hearted after all
    Ah yes, that is true. I guess the dubbers are secretly KennyxDawn fans. lol.
    Lol, so true! Dawn is such a shippable character compared to Misty or May.

She still is dense and innocent lovely character xP
    Actually there is a reason why they ship Hikari with Kengo...but that is irrelevant to this thread....so lets continue
    Responding to hikari x pokémon shipping...I would say I am not into human x poke shippings...just in best friends manner and that would be satoshi x pikachu and hikari x piplup.(at least i think they are the closest to their main pkm)
    Last edited by lokoduro; 29th February 2012 at 2:06 PM.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

I acutally like Barry x Dawn as a couple. Scarf wearers!

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Me! I ship Dawn around too much, haha. I even ship her with Darkrai (which is also my favorite Human/Poke ship~)

Some of my favorite non-anime Dawn ships are Beacon and Ironwillshipping, Scarfshipping, Girlpower, Glittershipping...and whatever is Roark/Dawn (I forgot the name for this ship). <3

My favorites for Dawn are:

Conway x Dawn

and

Paul x Dawn

I didn't draw the second one

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    Me! I ship Dawn around too much, haha. I even ship her with Darkrai (which is also my favorite Human/Poke ship~)

Some of my favorite non-anime Dawn ships are Beacon and Ironwillshipping, Scarfshipping, Girlpower, Glittershipping...and whatever is Roark/Dawn (I forgot the name for this ship). <3
    This is a bit irrelevant, but did you read Ky-nim's Diamond Nuzlocke Comic? Since that comic has some crack Roark/Dawn XD

This is a bit irrelevant, but did you read Ky-nim's Diamond Nuzlocke Comic? Since that comic has some crack Roark/Dawn XD
    I haven't, but it sounds interesting from what I know of the Nuzlocke challenge. Now I wanna read this, if only for the cracky Roark/Dawn shipping in it. Hehe~

I also found out that this pairing is called SmexyGlassesShipping. Yeah.

I tend to ship Dawn mostly with Kenny, and that's the ship I used in my fanfiction, but I like her with Ash and Gary as well.

Dawn and Paul? About as believable as Kenny defeating Ash in a Pokemon battle. That is to say, I think it's completely absurd.
    If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

I AM THE #1 PAUL HATER IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. DEAL WITH IT.

Quote Originally Posted by LilyTwo View Post
    I tend to ship Dawn mostly with Kenny, and that's the ship I used in my fanfiction, but I like her with Ash and Gary as well.

Dawn and Paul? About as believable as Kenny defeating Ash in a Pokemon battle. That is to say, I think it's completely absurd.
    =/

We Ikarishippers have our reasons to ship Dawn with Paul. Most would say it's crazy but to write/draw about couples that are not yet canon nor show any interest with one another just makes shipping the two even more enjoyable.

Back on the topic, i do love to ship May and Dawn together, as friends of course. I do the same thing with Iris.

Let me get this clear.

DON'T BASH OTHER SHIPPINGS! The last thing I want is to see this thread get close just because of some stupid flame war.

Thank you. though I do think that IkariShipping is not as good as the others...

To be honest,I enjoy Shipping for the fun. Yeah I ship Dawn with Ash but I don't mind other Dawn shippings. To enjoy shipping is for the fun of it. I say respect other opinion on shipping. I ship Dawn with Ash,Touya(most of the time),Lucas,Gary,Barry(Half the time). So I see no problem with the other Dawn shippings. I may not support some but I respect it at the end like Ikarishipping One other Dawn shipping I enjoy is Appeal/SapphirePearl. :3 And for crack Dawn x Skyla.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Quote Originally Posted by LilyTwo View Post
    It's not all that impossible. If you payed attention, you would have noticed that Paul seems to open up a bit more to Dawn than to Brock or Ash.

Ash is his rival. Duh. And Brock was practically forgotten by the writers in DP. It was a bit obvious he was gonna be dropped, actually.

Really, you could say the same with PenguinShipping and HeatTagShipping. It's probably because they all thought Dawn was hot, lol.

Back in DP people thought Dawn and Zoey was pretty popular too. I still like it.

Coolest Eevee evolution ever!

Quote Originally Posted by UnbelievableUrsula View Post
    Back in DP people thought Dawn and Zoey was pretty popular too. I still like it.
    Its odd that Dawn isn't shipped with Ursula as much, probably because Ursula came so late in the series.

I did kinda like Appealshipping (Dawn/Zoey) when DP first started but lost interest in it after Zoey's 3rd or 4th appearance.

Dawn... maybe Zoey, Barry or Paul.

Mercy
    Without understanding, it is merely an excuse
    for the weak to escape Judgement

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast