Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Serebii Forums Suggestion Thread - 2012 Edition

We should make a forums about Serebii or Joes birthday because do you know how many Vms he's gotten?
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post15775448 I'm back guys. Kind of. I won't be really active and sorry for any inconvenience I've caused!
        Spoiler:- B2W2:

Help the eggs!

Serebii War Fiction Story

Quote Originally Posted by Chidori__O View Post
    We should make a forums about Serebii or Joes birthday because do you know how many Vms he's gotten?
    He has sticky thread. We don't need an entire forum to pander to his ego.

I have a suggestion, can we make the vm's the default page when you go on your profile again?? It's just that for the people that don't use the activity tab like me, it's a hassle to keep switching to the vm's every time.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

No, and this has been said several times already.

Default Get into Serebii chat room.

I really don't know if it is even possible to get into it, but I wish there was an easier way to get to chat rooms, considering I don't have a computer, only this 3DS. I honestly don't even know how to get on in the first place. So I just wish I could join the chat with my 3DS.
    ☆★Wαγηε★☆

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBowsy View Post
    I really don't know if it is even possible to get into it, but I wish there was an easier way to get to chat rooms, considering I don't have a computer, only this 3DS. I honestly don't even know how to get on in the first place. So I just wish I could join the chat with my 3DS.
    This isn't a forum suggestion. The DS is designed to play games, the fact that you can browse the internet on it is a secondary feature. You can't expect to have the full working facilities of a coputer in a handheld gaming device. If you want to get into a chatroom, then you'll need a computer of some kind.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post
    No, and this has been said several times already.
    I've read through the pages and I'm not asking to get rid if the activity page like everybody else. I'm just asking for the vm page to be the default, u know like when u click on your profile it goes to the vm page like before and not directly to the activity tab.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I think that a system should be added to each thread that shows who has made the most posts in the thread. I'm not sure why and there's probably some benefits but it would be a good addition.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    I think that a system should be added to each thread that shows who has made the most posts in the thread. I'm not sure why and there's probably some benefits but it would be a good addition.
    Click on the number of replies the thread has in the forum itself (or in New Posts) and it shows you just that.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    ...I can't think of any benefit that could possibly have. I would like something that would alert you if one of your posts in a thread has been quoted/replied to... if that exists already... I don't even know. I'm so behind of this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Click on the number of replies the thread has in the forum itself (or in New Posts) and it shows you just that.
    I never knew that existed, thanks!

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

I didn't know what feature existed either, useful to know. Thanks Blazios.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I've read through the pages and I'm not asking to get rid if the activity page like everybody else. I'm just asking for the vm page to be the default, u know like when u click on your profile it goes to the vm page like before and not directly to the activity tab.
    I think Serebii mentioned that that isn't something he can control, it came with the forum update (which really didn't do any good because I still keep on getting glitches when I access the forums on my iPhone).

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I think Serebii mentioned that that isn't something he can control, it came with the forum update (which really didn't do any good because I still keep on getting glitches when I access the forums on my iPhone).
    As the forum owner, he does have the power to change what appears first in those menus, as well as give users an option to hide them entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by virizionx86 View Post
    As the forum owner, he does have the power to change what appears first in those menus, as well as give users an option to hide them entirely.
    No, that's not how it works. It's an integrated part of the forum system and completely out of my control

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    No, that's not how it works. It's an integrated part of the forum system and completely out of my control
    Have you tried what zhanton suggested in this post yet?

Quote Originally Posted by zhanton View Post
    Because other people have posted this too, but you haven't said anything in regards to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    Have you tried what zhanton suggested in this post yet?

Because other people have posted this too, but you haven't said anything in regards to it.
    It doesn't remove it, it just makes it an empty waste of space

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    It doesn't remove it, it just makes it an empty waste of space
    The first link does that, yes.

To my understanding, the second link is instructions to change what part of a person's profile their page directs to. You can change it back to the the way it was before the site update, where Visitor Messages pop up first instead of that activity thing.

Don't mind me. I'm just trying to help in whatever pitiful ways I can. It's up to you now.

^Unfortunately, it doesn't. The second link tells how to set the default tab for the main page (one of the links below the forum logo).
    There is no way to get rid of the activity stream without template changes/plugins.

Button by WereDragn
    ORAS News
    (oh yeah, if you didn't know, my PM box is still full...)

We should make a thread approval/disaproval for trade shops.
    Like how they have in the club thread.
    I think a lot of people (Me) would greatly appreciate that
        Spoiler:- Credits :

We cut the legs off of our pants
    Threw our shoes into the ocean
    Sit back and wave through the daylight
    Sit back and wave through the daylight

uhm could we please make it so the profiles are just a plain default white colour on the happy style? the reason i use the happy style is because there aren't any horrid colours but for some reason user profiles on the happy/vb default skin are green which makes no sense imo.

Quote Originally Posted by zhanton View Post
    uhm could we please make it so the profiles are just a plain default white colour on the happy style? the reason i use the happy style is because there aren't any horrid colours but for some reason user profiles on the happy/vb default skin are green which makes no sense imo.
    That's a glitch. If you change to another style then change back, it will fix it

well that's awkward. thanks for that.

One thing I could ask is that the "Pokemon Conquest Discussion" should have its own sub page like Pokemon ranger and pokemon Mystery dungeon.

That game has mad a drastic impact on the spin offs of pokemon that it have a discussion group of its own
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

How come there are no sugimori art for 3rd generation as avatars? D:

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast