Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: April Plot Discussion

Default April Plot Discussion

Just picked up the latest issue of Corocoro Ichiban, which continues the Nacrene Museum plot.

Upon Black's arrival, the six Gymleaders are already battling the Dark Trinity, and their combo strategy seem to be working quite well. Lenora wants Black to take care of the Grunts inside the Museum while they hold down the Trinity, and thus Black goes in, where the Grunts (the three same girls who stole the skeleton before) are leading others to search for the Dark Stone.

Back outside, the Trinity are barely fazed by the Gymleaders, and they split up to deal with the Gymleaders in a 1 vs 2 fashion (kinda reminds me of the battle between Team Galaxy vs Gymleaders battle at Spear Pillar). Anyway, Brycen seems to be the only one who could stay completely calm and unharmed while the other 5 get progressively worn out. Brycen faces the red masked Trinity member who uses Larvesta against his Cryogonal, but despite the type disadvantage, Cryogonal freezes the vapour in the air to ambush Larvesta with an ice chain. The green and blue masked Trinity guys combined their attacks to smash down Cryogonal, but as it vaporizes more, it creates an even bigger ice chain, finally seizing and trapping all three Trinity members and their Pokemon. However, the Trinity guys are still unfazed, as they remark that they come fully prepared. At the moment, the sky suddenly turns dark.

Inside the Museum, Black has taken out all the Team Galactic Grunts. He hears a giant rumbling coming from the outside, and gets out to join the Gymleaders. To his shock, Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus have appeared, and with their combined powers, are hurling and throwing the 6 Gymleaders around with a powerful gale and landslide. The Gymleaders are horrified that Team Plasma has gotten their hands on the three legendary Pokemon, and Clay tries to stop Black from coming near, telling him that although he has proven his strength, he is still just an ordinary trainer and there are somethings that he cannot achieve.

Black seems irritated by that comment and starts to charge forward. His Pignite rams into Landorus but the genie seizes it by the neck. The Dark Trinity frees themselves from the cie chain, and laughs that the table has turned. Black gets increasing infuriated, and his fury in turns affects his Pignite to evolve into an Emboar, breaking free from the grasp of Landorus.

Meanwhile, N has arrived at the Dragonspiral Tower with Gigi. He looks up and muses that the top floor of the tower is where Truth and Ideals meet.

========================

As I guessed, the three genies are the aces up Team Plasma's sleeves. So this means White's encounter with Shauntel takes place some time when Black was in Driftveil, probably between the chapters of Zorua on the bridge and Black meeting Cheren?

Gigi is still a Tepig by the way. Oh, and the reason I use the colours to depict the Dark Trinity is because the 'pattern sheets' used on their masks are exactly identical to those used for the elemental monkey's colours, and those of the Striaton brothers' hair colours. I haven't seen a full coloured pic of them to verify this, but I think the hints are obvious enough.

Oh, and according to the twitter of (I forgot Hidenori or Yamamoto), the next issue of Pokemon Fan is coming out 3 March. Hope they'll show us what's up with White next.

Coronis~

Myths of the Pokemon world. Created just for fun :)

Huh. So they were caught after all.

No evo for Gigi? Unless she likes her men big, she's gonna be shocked to see Tep now.

Spoiler:- Text.:

I'm spoiling it since we don't know exactly where it takes place. All we know is that it's before part 34.

Why hasn't Gigi evolved yet? You'd think if she wanted to battle, she'd evolve too. Oh well, I hope it gets answered soon.

Plus, what girl wouldn't want their man big? Especially down there...

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

I'm guess Gigi won't evolve because she has to stay at Tepig for the show. It looked like she refused to Evolve after all.
    I am Red, Knights of the Pokemon Round Table. I have come afar to bring justice to all warriors and trainers with my valiant Pokemon and my weapon.

We don't know if Gigi refused to evolve because her actions with N haven't been seen yet. For all we know she hasn't even battled yet. Don't write her off as not going to evolve just yet.

Anyway thanks Coronis for the update! Team Plasma having Landorus, Tornadus, and Thundurus was pretty cool. Makes me hope to see the Musketeer trio team up with Black and friends to combat them. Hey it might just happen.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Coronis View Post
    Just picked up the latest issue of Corocoro Ichiban, which continues the Nacrene Museum plot.

Upon Black's arrival, the six Gymleaders are already battling the Dark Trinity, and their combo strategy seem to be working quite well. Lenora wants Black to take care of the Grunts inside the Museum while they hold down the Trinity, and thus Black goes in, where the Grunts (the three same girls who stole the skeleton before) are leading others to search for the Dark Stone.

Back outside, the Trinity are barely fazed by the Gymleaders, and they split up to deal with the Gymleaders in a 1 vs 2 fashion (kinda reminds me of the battle between Team Galaxy vs Gymleaders battle at Spear Pillar). Anyway, Brycen seems to be the only one who could stay completely calm and unharmed while the other 5 get progressively worn out. Brycen faces the red masked Trinity member who uses Larvesta against his Cryogonal, but despite the type disadvantage, Cryogonal freezes the vapour in the air to ambush Larvesta with an ice chain. The green and blue masked Trinity guys combined their attacks to smash down Cryogonal, but as it vaporizes more, it creates an even bigger ice chain, finally seizing and trapping all three Trinity members and their Pokemon. However, the Trinity guys are still unfazed, as they remark that they come fully prepared. At the moment, the sky suddenly turns dark.

Inside the Museum, Black has taken out all the Team Galactic Grunts. He hears a giant rumbling coming from the outside, and gets out to join the Gymleaders. To his shock, Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus have appeared, and with their combined powers, are hurling and throwing the 6 Gymleaders around with a powerful gale and landslide. The Gymleaders are horrified that Team Plasma has gotten their hands on the three legendary Pokemon, and Clay tries to stop Black from coming near, telling him that although he has proven his strength, he is still just an ordinary trainer and there are somethings that he cannot achieve.

Black seems irritated by that comment and starts to charge forward. His Pignite rams into Landorus but the genie seizes it by the neck. The Dark Trinity frees themselves from the cie chain, and laughs that the table has turned. Black gets increasing infuriated, and his fury in turns affects his Pignite to evolve into an Emboar, breaking free from the grasp of Landorus.

Meanwhile, N has arrived at the Dragonspiral Tower with Gigi. He looks up and muses that the top floor of the tower is where Truth and Ideals meet.
    Interesting. Team Plasma has the weather trio and Chao evolves into Emboar. What will happen next?

Quote Originally Posted by Red_the_knight View Post
    I'm guess Gigi won't evolve because she has to stay at Tepig for the show.
    No she doesn't. She's with N now so she's no longer doing any tv work, and White has the company on hiatus.
    "But sometimes I have to ask myself this question. It's true that to us his imaginings are nothing but the inventions of a busy mind. But to him, there simply is no other reality. Furthermore he is happy there.

So why, I ask myself, why in the name of healing him must we drag him painfully into the world of our own reality?"

~Doctor's memo, from Silent Hill 2

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Reminds me of the DP arc...

Finally! I wanted to see what's up with him after the whole Ferris Wheel-thing.

Originally posted by Platinum fan.
    We don't know if Gigi refused to evolve because her actions with N haven't been seen yet. For all we know she hasn't even battled yet. Don't write her off as not going to evolve just yet.
    Originally posted by 1dBad
    No she doesn't. She's with N now so she's no longer doing any tv work, and White has the company on hiatus.
    Alright, alright. I won't doubt Gigi evolving. I haven't seen much results since Black and White are coming in fast.

Originally posted by lolipiece
    http://twitpic.com/8mo6a3/full
    http://twitpic.com/8mo8rp/full

Evo time for Chao.
    Of course, the first part. Where've I seen this in the DP arc? Oh yeah, against the Legendary Pokemon of Dialga and Palkia?
    And the second, Looks like N is going inside Relic Castle to do battle. He's going to release a dragon, but which one? Reshiram or Zekrom?
    I am Red, Knights of the Pokemon Round Table. I have come afar to bring justice to all warriors and trainers with my valiant Pokemon and my weapon.

With all this talk about Pokemon evolving and junk I can't help but wonder if Cheren's Snivy and Bianca's Oshawott have evolved yet? With White having Servine they could still give Cheren one as well. Since starter Pokemon in Adventures usually always reach final form together or around that same time and with Black's Tep fully evolved I was just wondering about Cheren and Bianca's starters. White's is up in the air, whether it's Gigi or her new Servine.

The last time we saw Cheren, he still had a Snivy.

That was at the Cold Storage, so it happened recently. I don't think Bianca's appeared since Castelia, and she had an Oshawott there.

Yeah! April plot! I hope we'll see White soon enough.

Awesome, did anyone noticed that N's necklace is different? In the games he had a puzzle thingy now it's some kind of planet form. I know it's irrelevant to the story, but still I'm just a big pokecpecial otaku XD.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingflower View Post
    Awesome, did anyone noticed that N's necklace is different? In the games he had a puzzle thingy now it's some kind of planet form. I know it's irrelevant to the story, but still I'm just a big pokecpecial otaku XD.
    Really? He has that planet thing necklace in the games o.o; The weird Menger Sponge thing (rubix cube looking thing) I thought was always a key chain of some sort on his pocket. It could have been different in here though. XDD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingflower View Post
    They are the same......?
    Attached Images Attached Images

It looks like it. Quite an odd planet necklace. Black's Tep evolves into Emboar, White to Servine, and soon if it's true: Gray will have an Oshawott evolution just like Emerald with Sceptile. I sense a pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    They are the same......?
    I think I need more sleep XD. My memories seem to be failing on me XD.

The last time we saw Cheren, he still had a Snivy.

That was at the Cold Storage, so it happened recently. I don't think Bianca's appeared since Castelia, and she had an Oshawott there.
    Right, I forgot about the Cold Storage chapter, mainly because I've never read it XD but wasn't that the chapter that ended the theory that White's Servine was possibly Cheren's starter Snivy? I wonder when Cheren and Bianca will show up again.

Anyone else find it funky that Black has an Emboar now, yet last we saw Cheren and Bianca they still had Snivy and Oshawott. Surely they've at least evolved to Servine and Dewott by this point, if not fully to Serperior and Samurott.

EDIT: Whoops, just noticed it had been already mentioned earlier in the thread. Sorry!
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    Anyone else find it funky that Black has an Emboar now, yet last we saw Cheren and Bianca they still had Snivy and Oshawott. Surely they've at least evolved to Servine and Dewott by this point, if not fully to Serperior and Samurott.

EDIT: Whoops, just noticed it had been already mentioned earlier in the thread. Sorry!
    Starter Pokemon evolve usually around the times they would in the game with a few exceptions. Most of them don't stay in their cute forms for very long either. Cheren and Bianca's are a special case right now, as is Gigi if she counts.

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    Anyone else find it funky that Black has an Emboar now, yet last we saw Cheren and Bianca they still had Snivy and Oshawott.
    Yeah, I definitely find it very odd, and it does worry me a bit.
    "But sometimes I have to ask myself this question. It's true that to us his imaginings are nothing but the inventions of a busy mind. But to him, there simply is no other reality. Furthermore he is happy there.

So why, I ask myself, why in the name of healing him must we drag him painfully into the world of our own reality?"

~Doctor's memo, from Silent Hill 2

You know, seeing the Gym Leaders getting hurt like this...what's gonna happen when they return to fight the Seven Sages at the end? Are they going to be hospitalized after this?

I have a feeling Brycen's the only one who's going to be conscious after this (because Black still needs to challenge his Gym) and the others will return at the end, greatly injured but still able to fight.

Here's the cover image, courtesy of Dogasu.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 23rd February 2012 at 5:09 PM.

Is it just me, or does the Triad member with the Liligant have Cilan's cat-smile?

Quote Originally Posted by Ememew View Post
    Is it just me, or does the Triad member with the Liligant have Cilan's cat-smile?
    It is Cilan's nya smile. XD

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast