Just picked up the latest issue of Ichiban, which explains a bit on the starters. Sorry that I have to be a bit brief in point form though coz this isn't my usual computer.
- Juniper and Fennel join the scene (as Juniper made contact with her father Cedric, and they were supposed to meet up)
- turns out that there are 2 sets of starters, one from the young Juniper's lab (the ones that are given to Black, Cheren and Bianca). The other set was supposed to be given out by Cedric in his lab (not sure where), but one year ago, N broke into the lab and 'liberated' the three. End result: Tepig ran away (maybe it was Gigi?), Snivy followed N (which most likely is Amanda), and Oshawott stayed behind, which Cedric raised himself to be the Samurott we see in the last chapter
- The three fully evolved starters defeat Zorua and Gigi
- N accuses Cedric and Juniper that the Pokemon League and the Pokemon Lab are the roots of Pokemon's suffering
- N actually had Zorua spy on Juniper the day she gave out the starters, and called her 'distributing' the starters an act of irresponsibility, treating them as items
- N revives his team with Revives, Black tries to stop him, but his team somehow got 'talked down' by N. N says they know they can't defeat him, and Black forcing them to fight nevertheless is irresponsible. Hearing that, Black's Pokemon indeed become hesitant to fight
- Black tries to use Musha to clear his head. But to his shock, Musha refuses to eat his dreams this time
- N explains that it's because Black's dreams are no longer appealing to Musha. His dreams' taste has 'changed'
- to Black's horror, Musha leaves. N explains that the only thing that kept Black and Musha together all these years is a 'give and take' relationship. Musha feeds on Black's dreams and Black using it as a team member. Now that Black has nothing to offer to Musha, it will leave
- Black collapses (much like how White fell when Gigi betrayed her)
- N departs on Zekrom
- at the end of the chapter, N hears Zekrom's voice, wanting Black to come standing before it again some day, together with Reshiram
- at the very end of the chapter, it is said that one week has passed, and it is finally the day for the Pokemon League
A very intense chapter. So Musha is the traitor now? It didn't leave with N though, just floated away. And that means Amanda and the Samurott originated from the same starter batch, possibly Gigi too.