Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Misty's Magnificent trade shop

Smile Misty's Magnificent trade shop

credit for banner goes to the user thrain
    Shop is closed due to wifi/internet issues on my end
    None of my pokemon are hacked that i know of, those i traded for are the only ones i don't know about. i don't like hacked, but i don't mind clones and rngs

I specialize in breeding dream world pokemon and pokemon natures. However, I can breed for egg moves but that might take longer depending(probably not though). I am interested in trading for other dream world pokemon and shiny pokemon.

If your request is not READY within a week I will give you a vitamin of your choice.

I can make all pokemon have pokerus upon request.

I DO NOT BREED FOR IVS OR SHINY.

UT/ut means it hasn't been touched and i normally use with event or shiny pokemon
    all dreamworld pokemon will either be hatched or in the daycare
    I will mention if there was any ev training.

code:1678-6731-8022

What I want: Rare, Event, Shiny and/or DW pokemon. I am not real picky right now.
    fully ev'd pokemon

Spoiler:- trophy case:

Spoiler:- decent lvl ordinary/legendary:

Spoiler:- rare legendaries/ events:

Spoiler:- Shiny:

Up for Breeding

Spoiler:- DW:

i can breed regular pokemon too but the list is too long to put up here so just ask. and please only fair offers

NEW

Cloning services!!!!
    Ev training services
    items: I have them all.

don't have time to ev train or just too lazy?
    i'll do it for you! you don't even have to provide the pokemon(having me breed is a little more costly)...
    tell me what stats you want ev'd and how much and i'll do it.

cost: clone of the ev'd pokemon is acceptable, upper lvl pokemon, pokemon with good ivs, shinies are welcomed, basically just offer.
    Last edited by misty135; 9th July 2012 at 5:03 PM.

I am currently open for breeding and trading

im interested in the pansage shiny growlithe and phione would you trade these 3 for a flawless shiny squirtle and bulbasaur (also shiny/flawless)
    Looking for a HA corphish/crawdaunt or someone with them in their fiend safari pm me
    3DS friend code 3368-1262-6860
    http://cheezburger.com/7669290496

Name: Blake
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by gabric View Post
    im interested in the pansage shiny growlithe and phione would you trade these 3 for a flawless shiny squirtle and bulbasaur (also shiny/flawless)
    Sure i'll meet you in the room now if you want. i'm warning you pansage is nicknamed "Leafy" but i can change that if you really want.

what are you looking for in return? (want list?)
    do you ever breed and evolve pokemon? i have a few i'm looking for the final evolution. if you don't have the first level i can trade and you can level that one up (welcome to breed to get your own too)
    Follow lillipup for more pokemon art.

join this written rpg with me journey to delta region. looks fun!
    new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

Quote Originally Posted by rosierjay View Post
    what are you looking for in return? (want list?)
    do you ever breed and evolve pokemon? i have a few i'm looking for the final evolution. if you don't have the first level i can trade and you can level that one up (welcome to breed to get your own too)
    well i don't normally do the evolving part but i defiantly could. and i would love a male eevee or eeveelution with wish if possible but i'm not picky. what pokemon would you want bred or evolved?
    FC: 1678-6731-8022

MY SHOP

want to join a great clan?THE FEAR CLAN please put me as the one who recommended you

What would you take for you DWF eevee? I have much to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by NoteLobo View Post
    What would you take for you DWF eevee? I have much to offer.
    another dwf that i don't have, shiny, fl/nfl, starters i don't have, basically just offer.

MY SHOP

want to join a great clan?THE FEAR CLAN please put me as the one who recommended you

Quote Originally Posted by misty135 View Post
    well i don't normally do the evolving part but i defiantly could. and i would love a male eevee or eeveelution with wish if possible but i'm not picky. what pokemon would you want bred or evolved?
    anyone of these would be awesome(if they require an item i can supply it too)
    Probopass
    Dusknoir
    Lopunny
    Skuntank
    Gastrodon(blue)

i've got lots of eevees with wish and yawn. (mostly male)
    if youre looking to breed these three glaceons have pretty good stats at least the best of what i currently have.

ml-Hasty, lv11 6/6/22/31/20/29 tackle, helping hand, yawn wish nn-Boy
    ml-Adamant, lv11 31/17/22/25/20/31 tackle, helping hand, yawn, wish nn- Bi-ru
    ml-Lax, lv11 31/12/5/31/21/21 tackle, helping hand, yawn, wish nn-Deiru

they do all have nicknames mostly so i can tell them apart when trading. otherwise it's tricky.

let me know if you are willing to do any of those or if you want to do multiple just let me know what else you're looking for or check my shop.

new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

How about a unique egg move Riolu? Blaze Kick and Hi Jump Kick, it has 31 Iv attack and 31 Iv Hp. So that you can bread good IV eggs from it.

anyone of these would be awesome(if they require an item i can supply it too)
    Probopass
    Dusknoir
    Lopunny
    Skuntank
    Gastrodon(blue)

i've got lots of eevees with wish and yawn. (mostly male)
    if youre looking to breed these three glaceons have pretty good stats at least the best of what i currently have.

ml-Hasty, lv11 6/6/22/31/20/29 tackle, helping hand, yawn wish nn-Boy
    ml-Adamant, lv11 31/17/22/25/20/31 tackle, helping hand, yawn, wish nn- Bi-ru
    ml-Lax, lv11 31/12/5/31/21/21 tackle, helping hand, yawn, wish nn-Deiru

they do all have nicknames mostly so i can tell them apart when trading. otherwise it's tricky.

let me know if you are willing to do any of those or if you want to do multiple just let me know what else you're looking for or check my shop.
    well i believe i have all but the blue gastrodon on one of my games. i can transfer them up and get a blue gastrodon probably by sunday. so trade then to get them on your dex? (no items are needed so don't worry)
    and i would love the ml-Adamant, lv11 31/17/22/25/20/31 tackle, helping hand, yawn, wish nn- Bi-ru glacion

How about a unique egg move Riolu? Blaze Kick and Hi Jump Kick, it has 31 Iv attack and 31 Iv Hp. So that you can bread good IV eggs from it.
    sounds good and i have an eevee ready to go

MY SHOP

any comment on my offer? I have a few Dream World Pokemon but not many that you would want.

Scratch that you edited your post.

When can we trade?

Quote Originally Posted by misty135 View Post
    well i believe i have all but the blue gastrodon on one of my games. i can transfer them up and get a blue gastrodon probably by sunday. so trade then to get them on your dex? (no items are needed so don't worry)
    and i would love the ml-Adamant, lv11 31/17/22/25/20/31 tackle, helping hand, yawn, wish nn- Bi-ru glacion
    awesome!! i'm only 20 away from completing my dex. i'm super excited! i don't mind waiting, just send a vm when your ready. and which all pokes you want. i'll put a hold sign on Bi-ru for you.

new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

any comment on my offer? I have a few Dream World Pokemon but not many that you would want.

Scratch that you edited your post.

When can we trade?
    now works, i just need your fc

awesome!! i'm only 20 away from completing my dex. i'm super excited! i don't mind waiting, just send a vm when your ready. and which all pokes you want. i'll put a hold sign on Bi-ru for you.
    sounds like a plan!

MY SHOP

I'm interested in your Movie 14 Victini, I'm willing to offer several of the pokemon in my sig for this. I can also hunt down something for you. I canNOT trade the Dragonite. Favorite pokemon. shiny. flawless. :3

Please reply back, I prefer to work via PM, but I can do through posts too.

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

just give me a second to check it and I'll meet you there.

its 1206 4893 9147 Note

just give me a second to check it and I'll meet you there.
    okay

Quote Originally Posted by pacack825 View Post
    I'm interested in your Movie 14 Victini, I'm willing to offer several of the pokemon in my sig for this. I can also hunt down something for you. I canNOT trade the Dragonite. Favorite pokemon. shiny. flawless. :3

Please reply back, I prefer to work via PM, but I can do through posts too.
    I don't know, just give me a day to think about it please

MY SHOP

Ok I'm in the wifi room.

Will do awaiting your response.

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

Hello! I see that you have a dream world female eevee, and i was wondering if i could trade one for a DWF Vulpix with the moves Hex and Heat Wave.
    My Friend code is 1162 9007 8982

Here is a page of shinies I am offering, along with my shiny wants! ^^

Wanted: DW Spinda, shiny Vullaby, shiny drifloon, shiny aron, shiny Ferroseed, shiny Seedot, shiny Spheal, and shiny Azurill!

Like the Sims 3 and Pokemon?

Silver and Gold FTW! ~<3

Quote Originally Posted by DragonChampMorgan View Post
    Hello! I see that you have a dream world female eevee, and i was wondering if i could trade one for a DWF Vulpix with the moves Hex and Heat Wave.
    sure, that sounds okay.

MY SHOP

just added ev training services/updated list of pokemon. shiny iv checks up next!

MY SHOP

Hi! Im interested in your DWF Banette (preferably) or a DWF Skarmory, for the male Eevee with wish

Quote Originally Posted by Ekho's.tomb View Post
    Hi! Im interested in your DWF Banette (preferably) or a DWF Skarmory, for the male Eevee with wish
    what if i bred you a dwf shuppet so it has cursed body?

MY SHOP

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast