Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Cilan Takes Flight (728)

I was disappointed on how Skyla was treated in this episode. I wish Cilan defeated her. I loved her voice though.
    I found it hilarious when Iris said “And now it's boring lecture time.”
    Every other cast member > Clemont/Bonnie

I don't have anything else to say about this episode except that, I do have to admit, Skyla s hot.

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

Cilan was acting superior and bossy here with Skyla which I didn't like at all. I didn't think she was doing anything bad with her Gym. 6/10

It was kind of sad that cilan was trying to teach her a lesson and ended up losing.

Finally Ash's group arrived at Mistralton city and I liked seeing Skyla fly her plane. Her method of choosing gym winners seemed kind of unfair, so I understood why Cilan got upset, plus I liked that he battled her. :]

Now that Satoshi and his friends were in Fukiyose City, I expected Satoshi to battle Fuuro right away, but that didn't happen since she was neglecting her Gym Leader duties. I can't fault Dent for getting upset with Fuuro's behavior, and I'm glad that he battled her. It's just too bad that he ended up losing.

It was great to see the male Unfezant for the 1st time. Cilan was incredibly angry. His firey eyes, volcanic background when he blew his top and couldn't take it anymore, and his hilarious angry walk with arms stiffly down and walking stiffly. Skyla's voice was really high pitched and hurt my ears.
    猫に小判

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213