Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Cartoon War.

Mordecai wins! Now for The Amazing World of Gumball! I vote for Darwin.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

Yay, another wonderful show. Definitely one of my favorites.

I'm voting Anais because I she's smart, funny, and adorable. :3
    I derp.

"Don't take chances! Don't make mistakes! But get Messi, definitely get Messi!" - If Joachim Loew quoted Ms. Frizzle

Quote Originally Posted by American--Pi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taavetti View Post
    Out of the three, I'd marry the soccer ball.

Darwin: 1
    Anais: 1
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

Darwin, definately
    Pokemon isn't real, I'm sorry

Darwin: 2

darwin ........
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Darwin: 3
    Darwin wins!

Time for Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends! I vote for Bloo.

Bloo, of course

bloo's cloos!

Credit to Astral Shadow

Bloo: 3
    Bloo wins! Now, for Dexter's Laboratory! I vote for Dee Dee.

I'll vote for Dee dee as well.

Dee Dee: 2

deedee to end this

Credit to Astral Shadow

of course! the hungry cockroach: DeeDee!

"Pokeballs are red, water is blue, I came here to search for you and I will catch you!"
    ~brendan25

Current Team in Pokemon Y:

3DS FC: 2895-7891-8754

Dee Dee: 4
    Dee Dee wins! Now for Adventure Time! I vote for Ice King, because of the following:

Your hat is stupid!

Ladies! I brought you a baby, and a puppy!

Play it or I'll squish you into juice!

Who are you? Ha ha ha! I know, you're probably a... a biiiiiiig neeeerd! Hey baby, why don't you try being cool like me?

Ooh, are you trying to hit me? Well, excuse me because I have to go potty in the bathroom.

Fat! Fat! Fat! Daddy's little fatty. Oh, you'll never get a prom date with all that tub on your face, you know?

Finn? Ugh! Why can't you ever be a princess?

Now finally I can kill you! Oh, wait. Wait, wait... I am so stupid. Silly billy. I came by to tell you the good news. I'm getting married to someone who wants to marry me.

Gunter, who told you you could fly?

No one sucks the life from my penguins except me... and maybe polar bears, because that's just nature, Gunter.
    I've soiled my tunic, completely by choice!

Finn! You have destroyed my faith in canned peanut brittle!

These bars won't hold me forever! Hey, there's only like two of them.

I'm toying with you... psychologically!

Ha ha ha ha ha! I'm rockin' your world view!

So, let me get this straight. You're hitting on me.

I'm a banana!!

Oh, well... Gunter, dispose of Finn's carcass.

Gunter was preggers!

Hey. I had to keep an eye on the Princess because she's being possessed by the Lich.

Because when you have stanky old Wizard Eyes, sometimes you see things that are real, and other times it's like crazy, crazy, crazy, in your face, all the time. (sighs) All the time.

Look, a supermodel! Look, a hoverboard! Look, the apocalypse! Someone got hit in the boingloings! Hit in the boingloings! Boingloings! Boingloings! Somebody got hit in them. Peace out!

I take artful black-and-white photographs of my penguin's body parts.

How 'bout me? Put me on the grid, scale of 1 to 10. 1 is "totally gross," 10 is like, "Hey, Ice King. You look crazy siiiiick!"

(reading his Fionna & Cake fan-fiction) 'Ice King is the hottest hottie, and I can't wait to marry him!' said Fionna. Then, she turned to Prince Gumball and said, 'I hope Ice King will sweep me off my feet and take me to the farthest corner of Ooo, where we will do nothing but kiss and eat a whole bunch, until we get fat and die.' The end.

Gunter, are you blowin' it up in here? You are nasty, Gunter. You got a nasty booty, mister. Nasty!

Sorry. I thought you had a stank booty, Gunter. My bad.

Trust me! We are turbros! Turbo bros! Tur... bros... turbo... bros.

I'll vote for Jake. And put me on the PM list.

Ice King: 1
    Jake: 1
    You're on, SmartD. And did all those quotes mean nothing to you?

Ice King.

Jake for me.
    I like trains.

"Hi, girl, can I Squirtle on your Jigglypuff?"

Jake: 2
    Ice King: 2
    Your hat is stupid!

Ladies! I brought you a baby, and a puppy!

Play it or I'll squish you into juice!

Who are you? Ha ha ha! I know, you're probably a... a biiiiiiig neeeerd! Hey baby, why don't you try being cool like me?

Ooh, are you trying to hit me? Well, excuse me because I have to go potty in the bathroom.

Fat! Fat! Fat! Daddy's little fatty. Oh, you'll never get a prom date with all that tub on your face, you know?

Finn? Ugh! Why can't you ever be a princess?

Now finally I can kill you! Oh, wait. Wait, wait... I am so stupid. Silly billy. I came by to tell you the good news. I'm getting married to someone who wants to marry me.

Gunter, who told you you could fly?

No one sucks the life from my penguins except me... and maybe polar bears, because that's just nature, Gunter.
    I've soiled my tunic, completely by choice!

Finn! You have destroyed my faith in canned peanut brittle!

These bars won't hold me forever! Hey, there's only like two of them.

I'm toying with you... psychologically!

Ha ha ha ha ha! I'm rockin' your world view!

So, let me get this straight. You're hitting on me.

I'm a banana!!

Oh, well... Gunter, dispose of Finn's carcass.

Gunter was preggers!

Hey. I had to keep an eye on the Princess because she's being possessed by the Lich.

Because when you have stanky old Wizard Eyes, sometimes you see things that are real, and other times it's like crazy, crazy, crazy, in your face, all the time. (sighs) All the time.

Look, a supermodel! Look, a hoverboard! Look, the apocalypse! Someone got hit in the boingloings! Hit in the boingloings! Boingloings! Boingloings! Somebody got hit in them. Peace out!

I take artful black-and-white photographs of my penguin's body parts.

How 'bout me? Put me on the grid, scale of 1 to 10. 1 is "totally gross," 10 is like, "Hey, Ice King. You look crazy siiiiick!"

(reading his Fionna & Cake fan-fiction) 'Ice King is the hottest hottie, and I can't wait to marry him!' said Fionna. Then, she turned to Prince Gumball and said, 'I hope Ice King will sweep me off my feet and take me to the farthest corner of Ooo, where we will do nothing but kiss and eat a whole bunch, until we get fat and die.' The end.

Gunter, are you blowin' it up in here? You are nasty, Gunter. You got a nasty booty, mister. Nasty!

Sorry. I thought you had a stank booty, Gunter. My bad.

Trust me! We are turbros! Turbo bros! Tur... bros... turbo... bros.

jake -------

Credit to Astral Shadow

NOOOO!
    Jake: 3
    Ice King: 2
    Jake wins, I suppose. Now for Chowder! I vote for Mung.

Voting for Chowder

Mung: 1
    Chowder: 1

Panini .

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast