Welcome Shippers to the Shipping room! My name is Sweet May and I'll be in charge of yet the new and 4th version of the Shippers Truth or Dare
game. Unfortunately the last game died due to inactivity but I got approval from the fabulous Skiyomi and Encyclopika to give this another go! Sit down and make yourself comfortable.
If you're not familiar on how to play this game, basically a group of people sit around each other in a round formation and spin a bottle. Whoever the bottle points to must be asked a question (truth) or told to perform a certain task (dare), depending on what the person chose to do. That person then spins it where another victim is chosen and asked the same question. It repeats until everyone gets bored of playing.
Tweaking the game to fit with the forums, you must respond to the member above you. If they ask for a truth, you ask them a question. If they ask for a dare, you must assign them a task to perform. Everything must be related to shipping. You can become devious and give them a mind-boggling truth/dare for them to answer or not. Be creative!
Here's a rough example of how we'll play:
Sweet May: I choose truth.
Member A: Okay SM do you prefer ___shipping or ____shipping? I pick dare! I'll do anything, haha!
Member J: I dare you to draw a cute and sweet picture of X and Y. I pick a dare too.
Member G: I dare you to put “____shipping is the best!” on your sig for Z hours. I pick truth.
Member C: Have you ever had a battle between a friend because one of the characters in your OTP were part of their OTP? I pick a dare.
Here are the rules and restrictions of playing:
Options You can Pick
- General SPPF rules and Shippers Community rules apply at all times. This means no spamming, flaming, mutli-posting, etc.
- Bold your option when posting.
- By posting, you automatically become a participant and your name will be added to the list.
- While posting, you must respond to the user above you.
- Keep truths and dares PG. This is a kids-friendly forum so keep your kink ideas elsewhere.
- For the sake of this being a Pokémon community, keep your truths and dares Pokémon-related. If you know the user well enough, then you may give then a non-Pokémon dare.
- Once you post, you cannot post until 4 users have posted after you. Once you see 4 posts, you can then post again.
- Avoiding a truth or dare given to you is against the rule games. Doing this will equal in you getting dares every time you post.
- Questions or concerns can only be reported via PM to me or any of the Shipping mods.
- Have fun and go wild!
- A question will be handed to you and you must answer it honestly.
- Try not to kill the game by choosing truths all the time. Mix it up. ;]
- These are the types of dares you can give the user:
- Draw a sketch, doodle, or fan art of a certain shipping.
- Write a one-shot (1000 words or more) or drabble (500 words or less) on a certain shipping.
- Design a banner, icon, wallpaper, etc graphic of a certain shipping.
- Write a certain message you want on their signature and they must keep it there for either 24 hours to a week.
- Locate fan art or a screenshot of a certain shipping.
- Leave a shippy message on a participant's profile.
- As mentioned, you cannot avoid your dare so try to get it over with as soon as possible.
- Telling a participant to make a shipping thread is against the game rules so do not give this to someone. We don't want a thousand ship threads to spam the forums.
- Posting shippy messages on users' profiles is allowed but the users must be actual participants in the game. For a list of who is playing, look below!
(anytime you see them post, give them a dare no matter how much they beg!)
- Sweet May
- Azran Flame
- Meowth City
- Dawn and Piplup
- The Shiny Gengar
- Tour de Unova
- Gothitelle K
- Ninja Bulbasaur
- Moonlight Amaryllis
- Winter Storm
- Night Flower
No one! Yay.
Let's begin! ♥
- - - -
I'll start us off with a dare. ;D