Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread (Chapter 4)

Smile The Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread (Chapter 4)

Welcome Shippers to the Shipping room! My name is Sweet May and I'll be in charge of yet the new and 4th version of the Shippers Truth or Dare game. Unfortunately the last game died due to inactivity but I got approval from the fabulous Skiyomi and Encyclopika to give this another go! Sit down and make yourself comfortable.

If you're not familiar on how to play this game, basically a group of people sit around each other in a round formation and spin a bottle. Whoever the bottle points to must be asked a question (truth) or told to perform a certain task (dare), depending on what the person chose to do. That person then spins it where another victim is chosen and asked the same question. It repeats until everyone gets bored of playing.

Tweaking the game to fit with the forums, you must respond to the member above you. If they ask for a truth, you ask them a question. If they ask for a dare, you must assign them a task to perform. Everything must be related to shipping. You can become devious and give them a mind-boggling truth/dare for them to answer or not. Be creative!

Here's a rough example of how we'll play:
    Sweet May: I choose truth.
    Member A: Okay SM do you prefer ___shipping or ____shipping? I pick dare! I'll do anything, haha!
    Member J: I dare you to draw a cute and sweet picture of X and Y. I pick a dare too.
    Member G: I dare you to put “____shipping is the best!” on your sig for Z hours. I pick truth.
    Member C: Have you ever had a battle between a friend because one of the characters in your OTP were part of their OTP? I pick a dare.

Here are the rules and restrictions of playing:
    • General SPPF rules and Shippers Community rules apply at all times. This means no spamming, flaming, mutli-posting, etc.
    • Bold your option when posting.
    • By posting, you automatically become a participant and your name will be added to the list.
    • While posting, you must respond to the user above you.
    • Keep truths and dares PG. This is a kids-friendly forum so keep your kink ideas elsewhere.
    • For the sake of this being a Pokémon community, keep your truths and dares Pokémon-related. If you know the user well enough, then you may give then a non-Pokémon dare.
    • Once you post, you cannot post until 4 users have posted after you. Once you see 4 posts, you can then post again.
    • Avoiding a truth or dare given to you is against the rule games. Doing this will equal in you getting dares every time you post.
    • Questions or concerns can only be reported via PM to me or any of the Shipping mods.
    • Have fun and go wild!

Options You can Pick
    Truth
    1. A question will be handed to you and you must answer it honestly.
    2. Try not to kill the game by choosing truths all the time. Mix it up. ;]

Dare
    1. These are the types of dares you can give the user:
      • Draw a sketch, doodle, or fan art of a certain shipping.
      • Write a one-shot (1000 words or more) or drabble (500 words or less) on a certain shipping.
      • Design a banner, icon, wallpaper, etc graphic of a certain shipping.
      • Write a certain message you want on their signature and they must keep it there for either 24 hours to a week.
      • Locate fan art or a screenshot of a certain shipping.
      • Leave a shippy message on a participant's profile.

2. As mentioned, you cannot avoid your dare so try to get it over with as soon as possible.
    3. Telling a participant to make a shipping thread is against the game rules so do not give this to someone. We don't want a thousand ship threads to spam the forums.
    4. Posting shippy messages on users' profiles is allowed but the users must be actual participants in the game. For a list of who is playing, look below!

Participants
    1. Sweet May
    2. Azran Flame
    3. Pokemonpa7
    4. JetshipperKekkaishi
    5. Skiyomi
    6. Yuppirox
    7. AquaRegisteel
    8. ChloboShoka
    9. Vycksta
    10. Nightlingbolt
    11. midnightjewelz
    12. darklord18
    13. Meowth City
    14. PopPrincess_Lyra
    15. Dawn and Piplup
    16. StarMasterWarrior
    17. CommanderPigg
    18. Whimsicotton
    19. RWB
    20. 00poke_maniac
    21. Bryony
    22. Katsume
    23. FreeToFly
    24. The Shiny Gengar
    25. Crystal-Rock
    26. Furosuto
    27. alteredegoX
    28. Innocentmercy
    29. Tour de Unova
    30. Gothitelle K
    31. VS
    32. Keltena
    33. FullMetalAlchemist
    34. Airi-Chan
    35. FrenchieFie
    36. Ninja Bulbasaur
    37. Moonlight Amaryllis
    38. xEryChan
    39. ~SkyHigh~
    40. pokemongeof
    41. Oceanus191
    42. Dragoniss
    43. geag-a
    44. Winter Storm
    45. SapphireBlueEyes7799
    46. sonjaluff
    47. Chimpchar
    48. aloasa
    49. Auaria~
    50. GoldenHouou
    51. Night Flower

Evaders
    (anytime you see them post, give them a dare no matter how much they beg!)

No one! Yay.

Let's begin! ♥

- - - -

I'll start us off with a dare. ;D
    Last edited by Sweet May; 30th March 2013 at 5:25 PM.

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Yay, it's back! =D I missed this game.

Anyway, Sweet May, I dare you to make a PearlShipping Banner.

I'll take truth.

Cool, never did find the other thread.

Flame, have you ever supported an Ash shipping other than Pearl?

I'll go for a dare.
    I am a Wholockian.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Sworn Metalhead's Banner - Eeveelover's Userbars

Nice to see this thread back.
    Pokemonpa7
    I Dare you to write a Jetshipping fanfiction on the topic of your choice of season.
    I chose Truth

Banner made by Skiyomi

Yaaaay! Glad this is back.

Truth for Pearlmasterking: Have your feelings about JetShipping changed over time, or have you always felt the same about it?

I'll take a drabble dare or a graphic making dare.

Thank you Cyn! I'm glad I contacted you for this. (btw, I LOVE the header you made for the thread. It looks so nice. :O)

Skiyomi: I dare you to make an Ingo/Elesa/Emmet banner~ (I forgot the name of this shipping...)

I'll take a doodle dare.

@pokemonpa7: Yep, most notably PokéShipping - I actually still ship it but from Misty's side, and I believe that they used to be in a relationship but Ash drifted off and turned to Dawn, lol. It used to be my OTP, actually.

@pokefan#493: I dare you to draw a PearlShipping doodle. Easy, right?

I'll take a dare for a banner/Drabble (I suggest Drabble, I don't always have time for a banner)

@Flame Mistress: I dare you to make a Drabble about JetShipping (prolly easy for you, me is newb to thread!)

I'll take a fanfic dare!
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Here's the Pearlshipping banner. It has some lyrics from Lady Gaga's "You and I" song. I'm not sure what to think of it when I had a terrible headache last night and this idea popped up, heh:

For AquaRegisteel, welcome to the thread. Please put your choice in bold next time. (same goes for the others who posted above with no bold text) As for your dare, write a fic with Black/Red!

I'll add everyone else to the participants list in a moment. =]

I'll head for a truth this time!

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

@Skiyomi Nope I still so much in Love with Jetshipping,I feel that Skyla should be with Hilbert/Touya more. But that just me XD
    Sweet May: Do you ship any gym leaders with main characters in any series(Anime,Manga,Games)?
    Ok I take a Fanfic Dare But no Yaoi pairings since I'm not good with that and don't enjoy writing it. XD

Banner made by Skiyomi

@Flame Mistress: Here's my dare! It was fun. :')

Pearlmasterking: I dare you to write a Touya x Cynthia one-shot/drabble (whichever you want).

Hmm... I'll ask for a truth this time.

Skiyomi: I dare you to make an Ingo/Elesa/Emmet banner~ (I forgot the name of this shipping...)
    Here ya go:

I like sparklies...

Truth for pokefan#493: Has fanart or fanfiction ever converted you into supporting a ship you otherwise wouldn't have supported?

I'll take truth.

@AquaRegisteel: Here you go.
        Spoiler:- Drabble:

That was pretty rushed, I know.

@Skiyomi: Do you secretly really, really hate a particular shipping?

I'll take truth.

Flame Mistress, have you ever shipped celebrities or real life people before?

I'm going to take a dare.

v It's in the Drabble thread.
    Last edited by ChloboShoka; 29th February 2012 at 12:36 PM.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Bold your choice next time, Chloe. As for your dare... I hope you're in the mood for writing, because I'm after a Redemptionshipping (( Gameverse!Silver x Kris )) drabble.

I'm gonna be a wimp to start with and take a truth.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Truth for pokefan#493: Has fanart or fanfiction ever converted you into supporting a ship you otherwise wouldn't have supported?
    Yes, fanart has done that to me before. It usually works on crack and nevermet ships though, for obvious reasons.

Vycksta: Do you like any crossover Ships? If so, what would you name it/them?

Dare~

pokefan#493: Get your word processor ready, because I dare you to write a Bustershipping fanfic (Iris and Georgia)! The premise: Iris tries to hide her relationship with Georgia from Drayden, who figured it out a long time ago but is too amused by his apprentice's excuses to say anything.

Oddly specific, I know, but I'm just giving you a launching pad here.

And seeing as I recently won an award, I think I'll take a fanfic dare. Just as a warning: I have Fairy Tail projects I'm working on for FF.Net, so if I take a
    while with this one, I'm sorry. I will work on this, but those are a slightly higher priority.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

@C. Gholy: Not celebrities, but I've certainly shipped some of my friends together before. XD

@Darth Orisis: I dare you to write a PearlShipping fanfic. Just... don't make it too fluffy, okay? If it's too fluffy, it gets really awkward.

I'll take a dare this time.

I might enter.

I dare you to do a drabble on cheekyshipping.

I take a truth for now
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Since Flame Mistress didn't get a dare (midnightjewelz, remember that you have to give a truth/dare to the person above you) I'll give her one: find a WishfulShipping fanart.

Truth for darklord18: What's your second favorite ship and why do you like it?

As for my truth...

@Skiyomi: Do you secretly really, really hate a particular shipping?
    Well, I don't think I'm really secretive about how I feel about certain pairings. I may not talk about them much, but I'm not actively trying to conceal information :P

Hate is... such a strong word. To be honest, in most fandoms, including Pokemon, if I see a pairing that I disagree with my response is generally "Meh. It's not of my business what people ship." And it won't get any kind of rise out of me. In series I have a deeper connection with like Yu Yu Hakusho and Slayers, my feelings do tend to be stronger, though. And I'd say there's one pairing from Yu Yu Hakusho that particularly upsets me, and that's Karasu/Kurama. Now, you have to understand that this pairing is between one of my favorite characters (Kurama) with my least favorite character (Karasu). Not only that, the nature of the pairing pretty much guarantees that my favorite character would be brutally victimized. I hope that goes some way toward explaining my aversion to it.

I'll take a drabble dare or a graphic making dare.

Skiyomi, I dare you to make a wallpaper with a pairing of your choice, but it must also include either a poem, drabble or an excerpt of a fic you've written.

I feel pretty creative today so I'll go with another Dare please.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

@Skiyomi: This is what I found:
    http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/...erfectpair.png
    Recognise it? XD

@C. Gholy: I dare you to write a WishfulShipping oneshot/drabble/banner, whichever one you want.

Time for a truth.

Yay, this is finally back. Make room for this newbie.

@Flame Mistress: Do you have any favourite non-Pokemon shippings?

I'm just gonna dive into this, so give me a dare. No fanfics, mind.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

Anything but fanfics, eh? Okay, meowth_city, I dare you to make a Fourshipping (( Elesa x Hilda )) banner. I would say Nynaeveshipping but, yanno, that's just me being massively biased.

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493
    Vycksta: Do you like any crossover Ships? If so, what would you name it/them?
    I wouldn't say like, per se, but there has been a few crossover ships in which I have thought about them. I roleplay and the game I am in is panfandom, so there's plenty of opportunities, as well as a few ships that are actually canon. One that is is Atem (( Yu-Gi-Oh )) x Stocking (( PASWG )); instant thought for a name for them was Gothshipping but I hate labels... so I'll go with Protectionshipping. They both want to protect the other and it's adorable in a unique way.

I'm gonna remain boring and stick with another truth.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast