Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread (Chapter 4)

pokefan#493: Get your word processor ready, because I dare you to write a Bustershipping fanfic (Iris and Georgia)! The premise: Iris tries to hide her relationship with Georgia from Drayden, who figured it out a long time ago but is too amused by his apprentice's excuses to say anything.
    Bleh, I haven't written anything in a long time, so sorry if it sucks. ;_;

Spoiler:- Bustershipping:

Vycksta: Even though you are a big supporter of minor Ships, do you have any favorite mainstream Ships at all?

Dare again!
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 2nd March 2012 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlmasterking View Post
    Sweet May: Do you ship any gym leaders with main characters in any series(Anime,Manga,Games)?
    Only two of them that I can actually give a shot at. Hikari x Volkner. I liked how Volkner got out of his depression once she rolled along. xD The fan art made for this pairing is also great. The other pairing is Kotone x Falkner... which I blame the fan art for putting them together.

@pokefan#493 Okay, I dare you to make any sort of graphic involving Isshushipping. =] Icon is alright too, as long as it looks fluffy.

I'll take a dare again~

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

I dare you to do a mira x abra pic.

Truth for darklord18: What's your second favorite ship and why do you like it?
    easy Peg x Magimite just well she has her outfite theme base of her team that use the family so yeah it my second favorite.

and I take a dare but no fan art or fan fic related dares please.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Skiyomi, I dare you to make a wallpaper with a pairing of your choice, but it must also include either a poem, drabble or an excerpt of a fic you've written.
    Gotcha. I ended up doing one of Xellos/Filia from Slayers (No one is surprised. No one.) with a couple lines from Legal Matter.

Click thumbnail for full-view:

Dare for darklord18: I dare you to put "I Support SoulShipping!" in your signature for two days.

I'll take truth.

Oh, sorry, i forgot to add that. Sorry.

Anyway here is my dare from darklord18

A Prank gone wrong

For Skiyomi, um, What drabble, during 2011 that you have written did you enjoy writing the most?

I'll take truth this time.
    Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 2nd March 2012 at 10:25 AM.

@pokefan#493 Okay, I dare you to make any sort of graphic involving Isshushipping. =] Icon is alright too, as long as it looks fluffy.
    D'aww, the art for this ship is so adorable~

IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE

midnightjewelz: Imagine Iris and Dawn's first meeting. How would it go, and how would you make it shippy between the two?

Truth this time.

First time here~ btw i dont think im good at writing stories ^^;

@pokefan#493: Do ya have a favorite ship with Lyra?

Ima take Dare No fics plz :3

I hope im doing this right...nya~

@meowth_city: Yeah, I love Denny x Lanna from Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness. It's canon, but still =P More the reason to ship it.

@PPL: I'm feeling very evil today so I dare you to make a HeartSoulShipping Banner (Lyra x Ethan). XD

I'll take a dare.

midnightjewelz: Imagine Iris and Dawn's first meeting. How would it go, and how would you make it shippy between the two?
    I would imagine them it to be really happy, playful and cute, similar to May and Dawn in the Wallace Cup. To make it shippy, i would make the two battle each other or have a tag battle together. I believe that's how shippy i can get without getting OOC.

FlameMistress: i dare you to write a advanceshiping drabble. <3

Imma going truth again. XD

^ Please remember in the future that, in this chapter of the game, you have to wait for 4 users to post after you before you can ask for a truth/dare again.

For Skiyomi, um, What drabble, during 2011 that you have written did you enjoy writing the most?
    Hmmm... that's an interesting question... I suppose if we're talking overall then it's probably In Which Xellos Wears Leather Pants (Slayers - Xellos/Filia). Because... well, because. If we're just talking about Pokemon drabbles, then I'd say it'd be Life Uncaffeinated (ContestShipping) because May, Drew, and Harley all had fun interactions in that one.

Truth for midnightjewelz: What are your top 3 favorite May ships and why do you like them?

I'll take a drabble dare or a graphic making dare.

@Vycksta - Here's the Fourshipping banner:

@Skiyomi - I dare you to make a HyperShipping (Barry x BW Bianca) banner.

Time for the truth if you think you can handle it.

3DS FC: 3738-0653-3802 ♥

My dares:
    Redemptionshipping drabble

meowth_city, what pairing would you consider your guilty pleasure?

I'll go for a dare because I'm simply awesome.
    Last edited by ChloboShoka; 2nd March 2012 at 10:32 PM.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

@pokefan#493: Do ya have a favorite ship with Lyra?
    Yes~ Lyra x Red is my Game OTP. <3

C.Gholy: I dare you to post in a participant's profile that you love X ship, in which X ship is the ship that makes you the least comfortable to think about.

Dare!

@midnightjewelz: Finished and in the Drabble Thread. Hope you like it, because I certainly did (mainly because Ash got married with Dawn but still)

@pokefan#497: Give a non-PearlShipper participant a lecture about PearlShipping and try to convert them into that ship. Good luck with that!

I'll take a truth.

Still in the process of darklord18's dare but in the meantime...

@Flame Mistress, have you ever or do you support any pairings from the Mystery Dungeon games? :0 If so, which is your favorite and why?

I'll take another dare!

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    @PPL: I'm feeling very evil today so I dare you to make a HeartSoulShipping Banner (Lyra x Ethan). XD
    i had a feeling im getting somethin' liek this xD
    Im starting on it.. expect it done in 10-20 mins

EDIT:

Yes~ Lyra x Red is my Game OTP. <3
    lotsa peeps liek that shippy somehow..

Sweet May, I dare you to make a Lyra/Kotone x Skyla/Fuuro (Skyra shippy) banner~

Ima take Truth, nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 3rd March 2012 at 1:14 AM.

@Skiyomi - I dare you to make a HyperShipping (Barry x BW Bianca) banner.
    Alrighty. Here 'tis:

Truth for PPL: If Skyla and Lyra were going to go on a date, where do you think they would go?

I'll take truth.

@Skiyomi Thanks for that. Promise i'll wait for more people to post before me. ^w^

@Flame Mistress Yes, i read it. That was so sad...you made me cry. T_T

Truth for midnightjewelz: What are your top 3 favorite May ships and why do you like them?
    Advanceshipping: This might be strange but this is my childhood pairing. I actaully remember watching AG more than OS, yes i know. It's a crime. I guess i love advance because i love their chemistry, and their friendship. Compared to Ash's relationship with Misty, they were more calm and there was no bickering like from Misty. (but that what made Misty so awesome. lol.) I don't know, i guess i loved them more because Ash what some what more mature-rish in AG which was a nice change (and something i miss dearly) Even though i'm a massive multishipper my heart will lay with advance. XD

Sapphireshipping: Their so cute together! May and Dawn are like sisters and make me smile when i see them together. I wish there willl be more episode of them together.

Contestshipping: my advanceshipping friends will slay me for this. XD I'm kinda liking contestshipping a little more now, i mean i refuse to watch episodes of Drew and May together but i don't mind writing drabbles of them or reading fanfics with them. I just wish there was a CS fic out there with some CS and AS together. It would be so refreshing to read. I'm such a strange person.

I'll take fanfic dare. I'm in no mood to draw. XD

And for Skiyomi, what was your first shipping/pairing you like and do you still support/love them?

^ There is a fic like that, actually. It's called something like "I'M PREGNANT???" or something like that. Yeah. It's on Serebii. Let me see if I can dig it out for you...

@Skiyomi: Nope. No pairings on PMD.

@midnightjewelz: I dare you to write a WishfulShipping one-shot. I would've dared you to write a Pearl one if I was feeling evil, but I'm not.

I'll take a one-shot dare, please.

flame mistress I dare you to do a one shot dare of..... (think of random ship) iris x axew

and i doing my sig dare and will be done by monday.

and i take a truth please
    Last edited by darklord18; 3rd March 2012 at 7:38 AM.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

****uth for PPL: If Skyla and Lyra were going to go on a date, where do you think they would go?
    Hmm... Tricky Question...
    In my imagination...its probably a nice restaurant that sells lotsa sweet stuff liek cake, muffins, cookies...
    Liek McCafe..in MacDonalds

@Darklord18: Did you ever support Poke Shippy (Ash x Misty) in anyway?

Ima take...a drawing dare nya~

@pokefan#497: Give a non-PearlShipper participant a lecture about PearlShipping and try to convert them into that ship. Good luck with that!
    Geh...! This is gonna be tough. I'm not the type of person who tries to get others to like my ships, but I'll do it. I just gotta figure out who I'll be lecturing. Just wait a bit, 'kay? I'll get it done. xD;

PPL: I dare you to draw Crystal x Whitney. mwahaha

Truth.

Done my dare. It will scar Cyn for life.

pokefan#493 If you had to kill one of the ships in your shipping list which one and why?

I'll take another dare.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

I'm working on my one-shot, And when I meant one-shot, I meant one-shot, so that might take a while.

Anyway, C. Gholy, write an AndIFeelFineShipping (Archie, Charon, Cyrus, Giovanni, Maxie, Proton, Jupiter & Arceus) one-shot/drabble. XD

EDIT: Changed it to a Drabble.
    Last edited by Azran Flame; 3rd March 2012 at 1:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by C.Gholy View Post
    meowth_city, what pairing would you consider your guilty pleasure?
    Oh, let me think. I guess you could say that Pearlshipping is one of my few guilty pleasures. As a major Pokeshipper and Penguinshipper, I really shouldn't ship this at all, but I did really enjoy their interactions in the anime and thought that Ash and Dawn might make a nice couple.

@Skiyomi - Oh, that banner is lovely. I'm going to use it if you don't mind ^^

@Flame Mistress - You didn't specify if you want truth or dare, so I'm going to give you a dare >:3 Don't worry, it's an easy one. I dare you to put 'I Love GirlPowerShipping' in your sig for at least two days.

As for me, I'll take truth again.

3DS FC: 3738-0653-3802 ♥

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast