Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread (Chapter 4)

I hate AdvanceShipping as well I'll get those drabbles done when I feel like it.

@Oceanus, I dare you to put "I hate NegaiShipping" in your sig for a day. (What, she doesn't want any of the standard ones so... I also son't see any rules against that...)

I'll take a drabble dare, again. I would prefer if it was Pokemon/Human, and doesn't involve ash >_<

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoniss View Post
    Do you ever show support for your ship offline in the real world? And if so how was it, how did people react?
    I don't. My cousin is pretty much the only person I know who knows of me shipping in the Pokemon fandom, he ships Pokeshipping and I ship Pearlshipping

I don't usually shove my ship in his face but if he mentions it, then yeah, usually, I'll talk shippings with him. Otherwise, I don't go to my family and friends and talk about shipping the characters, a lot of them don't even watch Pokemon.

Drabble Dare for Lost Requiem: write a Morty/Gengar drabble.

Truth, please (:

3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720 ♥

GIF Credit | Author's Profile | Tumblr
    Sailor Moon Club | PokeSpe Club

/\ I dare you to do a Rosa x Sabrina drabble taking place during the princess pokestar movie.
    Got it. It ran a bit long, so I turned it into a oneshot: There is a Madness to My Method

Truth for xEryChan: Is there a ship that you like, but find it really difficult to write for? If so, what ship and why?

I'll take truth.

Skiyomi, in your honest opinion, which Ash shipping - Poke, Advance, Pearl, or Negai - do you think would have the least chance of happening? (Hypothetically speaking of course. We all know none of these shippings will ever 'happen' in the show's current state anyway. :P)

Yuppirox:What are all the Hilbert shipping you support?
    Hmm, I support Chessshipping...and Isshushipping as well. I also like Rosa/Touya. That's it really...

Truth again 'cause I'm too lazy to draw/write right now lol

Did my dare. *points to sig*

Yuppirox, do you ship any human/Pokemon ships? (Excluding LunarEclipse of course, I already know you ship Dawn and Darkrai)

I'll take a dare. But please, no graphic making or fanart related dares.

Quote Originally Posted by Oceanus191 View Post
    ^ if you were unable to ship Ash and Gary together, who would you ship them with and why?
    Hmmm...I've sorta thought about this one.
    Ash - If it was with another guy then Richie, A girl...then prrrroooobably...Melody.
    Gary - I've always had this weird likeness for Egoshipping, if not that then I don't even know if it has a name but Gary and Ethan/Gold/Hibiki/Kenta or whatever you call him, I call him Gold. This is more gameverse than anything. I just think it would be really different and I like different.

Write something about a Ship of your choice when they first meet. How do they react. I know its broad but I want to leave some artistic freedom.

Also i'l choose Dare. I feel like doing something productive instead of playing video games.

Also sorry for posting so fast before. I just got really excited and ahead of myself D:

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

might be a bit long but...I just kept going with it...
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...1#post15546311

hmm...do you have a shipping that you hate with a passion? -sorry if that's been asked already D:-

I'll take a truth this time.
    I... don't think so? I have ships that I dislike, and every time I see it, I just want to yell out 'NO!', but none that I hate with a passion. (Or at least, none that I can think of at the top of my head.)

Hmmm...I've sorta thought about this one.
    Ash - If it was with another guy then Richie, A girl...then prrrroooobably...Melody.
    Gary - I've always had this weird likeness for Egoshipping, if not that then I don't even know if it has a name but Gary and Ethan/Gold/Hibiki/Kenta or whatever you call him, I call him Gold. This is more gameverse than anything. I just think it would be really different and I like different.

Write something about a Ship of your choice when they first meet. How do they react. I know its broad but I want to leave some artistic freedom.

Also i'l choose Dare. I feel like doing something productive instead of playing video games.

Also sorry for posting so fast before. I just got really excited and ahead of myself D:
    How about a buttshipping (Gold/Blue) doodle dare? c:

Drabble dare for me please. c:
    e, e, e, electric shock
    The electric shocks are flowing down my body
    About to faint, risky, e l e c t r i f y i n g
    Set the voltage, love me

I’m in shock

Skiyomi, in your honest opinion, which Ash shipping - Poke, Advance, Pearl, or Negai - do you think would have the least chance of happening? (Hypothetically speaking of course. We all know none of these shippings will ever 'happen' in the show's current state anyway. :P)
    My assessment of that would be AdvanceShipping. Part of that is the fact that I've never found any of the hints for it particularly persuasive, but a bigger part of that is... well... ContestShipping. ContestShipping had a lot of good moments and potential to it and it felt very purposeful on the writers' part. Not only that, it was/is quite popular (I'm pointing this out in case someone says "BUT PENGUINSHIPPING!" at me, since that has less of a fanbase). As a result, if the show actually did decide to confirm a shipping with Ash (an unlikely scenario as you point out), May would be the last one I'd suspect to wind up with Ash since there was all that time spent ship-teasing her with Drew.

Nooffenseinendedit'sjustonechick'sopinionpleasedon 'tshootme.

Drabble dare for xorain: write an AtmosShipping (Falkner/Skyla) drabble that involves a race.

I'll take a drabble dare, graphic-making dare or a doodle dare.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    Truth for xEryChan: Is there a ship that you like, but find it really difficult to write for? If so, what ship and why?]
    Haven't really given much thought to this.

I'm a huge a Luckshipping but I just can't seem to write about Brock and Lucy to together. I'm not all that familiar with Lucy's character and I'm not comfortable writing about a character that I don't know all that much. Stupid I know but yeah :/

Dare for Skiyomi: Make a SpectralColorshipping (Colress/Nate) banner

I'll take another truth. Too lazy to write now.

Getting started on that, will post when I'm done (: I'm going to have fun with this :O

Truth for xEryChan: what are some of your favorite ships with Nate? List as many as you want.

I'll take a truth.

Oceanus191, do your shipping preferences carry over to other fandoms? Like if you have a tendency to multi-ship males, etc.

Yuppirox, do you ship any human/Pokemon ships? (Excluding LunarEclipse of course, I already know you ship Dawn and Darkrai)
    Okay this is really hard LOL. You see I'd normally say something like Pikashipping just to answer the question, but I don't ship it romantically, so I won't. Unfortunately that leaves me with very little options -- or rather no options, since I can't think of a ship other than LunarEclipse that I like THAT way. So I'm going to have to say no. :[

Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by xorain View Post
    I... don't think so? I have ships that I dislike, and every time I see it, I just want to yell out 'NO!', but none that I hate with a passion. (Or at least, none that I can think of at the top of my head.)

How about a buttshipping (Gold/Blue) doodle dare? c:

Drabble dare for me please. c:
    http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/a...psc075445e.png
    I'm bad at this XD. There's a reason why I like yaoi...I can't draw dem girls.

@Yuppirox
    What was your first OTP and when did you realize you liked them?

More NamelessOriginalPalletshipping Dares
    Last edited by Dragoniss; 8th January 2013 at 5:09 AM.

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

My assessment of that would be AdvanceShipping. Part of that is the fact that I've never found any of the hints for it particularly persuasive, but a bigger part of that is... well... ContestShipping. ContestShipping had a lot of good moments and potential to it and it felt very purposeful on the writers' part. Not only that, it was/is quite popular (I'm pointing this out in case someone says "BUT PENGUINSHIPPING!" at me, since that has less of a fanbase). As a result, if the show actually did decide to confirm a shipping with Ash (an unlikely scenario as you point out), May would be the last one I'd suspect to wind up with Ash since there was all that time spent ship-teasing her with Drew.

Nooffenseinendedit'sjustonechick'sopinionpleasedon 'tshootme.

Drabble dare for xorain: write an AtmosShipping (Falkner/Skyla) drabble that involves a race.

Done! Here it is!

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/a...psc075445e.png
    I'm bad at this XD. There's a reason why I like yaoi...I can't draw dem girls.

@Yuppirox
    What was your first OTP and when did you realize you liked them?

More NamelessOriginalPalletshipping Dares
    Uhm, make an originalshipping banner?

Another drabble dare for me please. c:
    e, e, e, electric shock
    Set the voltage, love me

I’m in shock

Nevermet shipping I support are:
    Misty/Paul
    Ash/Hilda
    Dawn/Touya
    Ash/Rosa
    Red/Rosa
    Red/Hilda
    xorain: I dare you to write a one-sided Jetshipping(Hilbert x Skyla) from Skyla's point of view. During the 2 Years until BW2.
    I take a drabble dare this time.
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 8th January 2013 at 7:23 AM.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Truth for xEryChan: what are some of your favorite ships with Nate? List as many as you want.
    This might take a while, Nate is my fandom bicycle. I ship him around a lot more then Ash.

Some of the Nate shippings I support are:
    Transceiver
    Visor
    Greysky
    Takeoff
    Brightness
    SpectralColor
    BaseGuitar

I also ship him with N (don't know what the shipping name is) and White Kyurem (but this one doesn't have a shipping name)

Drabble dare for JetshipperKekkaishi: write a Brightnessshipping (Nate/Elesa) drabble.

I'll take a dare. But please, nothing related to writing.

Dare for Skiyomi: Make a SpectralColorshipping (Colress/Nate) banner
    Got it:

Dare for xEryChan: Find a fanart image for any Roxie pairing.

I'll take truth.

Does anyone mind if I join in the fun? (:

@Skiyomi: Wow, that SpectralColorshipping banner you made is just epic! I love it.

Anyways, for your truth, are there any songs that you listen to that make you think of your favorite pairing when you listen to them?

I'll take a truth, please (:

Credit | Author's Profile | Multi-Shipper ☆ Drew fan | Status: Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by JetshipperKekkaishi View Post
    Nevermet shipping I support are:
    Misty/Paul
    Ash/Hilda
    Dawn/Touya
    Ash/Rosa
    Red/Rosa
    Red/Hilda
    xorain: I dare you to write a one-sided Jetshipping(Hilbert x Skyla) from Skyla's point of view. During the 2 Years until BW2.
    I take a drabble dare this time.
    Here it is! Hope you'll like it >3<...

Quote Originally Posted by ~SkyHigh~ View Post
    Does anyone mind if I join in the fun? (:

@Skiyomi: Wow, that SpectralColorshipping banner you made is just epic! I love it.

Anyways, for your truth, are there any songs that you listen to that make you think of your favorite pairing when you listen to them?

I'll take a truth, please (:
    What's a headcannon you have for your otp? :3

Back to truth for me please~
    e, e, e, electric shock
    Set the voltage, love me

I’m in shock

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox
    Oceanus191, do your shipping preferences carry over to other fandoms? Like if you have a tendency to multi-ship males, etc.
    I do ship in other fandoms, yes. As for multi-ships, not really. The only fandoms I multi ship in are Pokemon and Big Time Rush. My fandom bicycles from Pokemon are Ash and Nate. But as for Big Time Rush, I only multi ship Carlos.

Never really have given much thought to pairing the other three guys around, tbh.

Truth for xorain: do you multi ship any characters? If so, who and and what pairings?

Since I'm still working on that dare from Dragoniss, I'll take another truth.

^ Truth?...Ever shipped a PKMN character with a non-PKMN character? (Crossover)

I have no idea what my last dare/truth was... so gimme a dare, anyone XD A drabble dare in 3-5 sentences >:3
    Be specific coz this is my first drabble dare: Give me TWO characters and a setting, nya~

Since I seriously injured one of my hands, expect the drabbles to not be posted in a long while. ANyways, I hope the game understands

PPL: I dare you to do a Loverival (Brendan x Wally) drabble at the beach.

I'll take a truth this time please.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Got it:

Dare for xEryChan: Find a fanart image for any Roxie pairing.
    First of all, that banner is AMAZING! I really love it. I saved it, I hope you don't mind Ski

Anyways, I don't really know of that many pairings with Roxie so I just went with BassGuitarShipping.

Here: BassGuitar Fanart (Source: Found it on Tumblr)

Lost Requiem, do you ever multiship any characters?

I'll take a drabble dare this time.

^^ Thanks!

To answer your question, yes--tons in fact. For whatever reason, Xellos/Filia seems applicable to quite a lot of songs. To just name a few there's "Beautiful Enemy" by Dar Williams, "Dragon" by Tori Amos, "Thorn in my Pride" by the Black Crowes, "Uninvited" by Alanis Morissette, "Monster" and "Bad Romance" both by Lady Gaga, "Garden of Delights" by Lisa Loeb, "What is this Feeling?" from Wicked, "I Wish I were in Love Again" from Words and Music, etc. etc.

First of all, that banner is AMAZING! I really love it. I saved it, I hope you don't mind Ski
    Thanks I'm glad you like it! And sure, that's fine. Anyone can feel free to save/use the graphics I post in this thread for that matter.

Drabble dare for xEryChan: write a BadTasteShipping (Ash/Burgundy) drabble that also includes Cilan as a character.

Truth for xorain: do you multi ship any characters? If so, who and and what pairings?
    Multiship like... shipping a character around? if so, yes. I ship Soul/Kotone/Lyra around, as well as Yellow and Gold too.

Lyra: soulsilvershipping (Silver/Lyra), soulfulheartshipping (game!Red/Lyra), influenceshipping (manga!Gold/Lyra).
    Yellow: specialshipping (Red/Yellow), grantedshipping (manga!Lance/Yellow), ambershipping (Gold/Yellow), Feelingshipping (Green/Yellow), confusemeshipping (Bugsy/Yellow).
    Gold: mangaquestshipping (Gold/Crys), influenceshipping (Gold/Lyra), gendershipping (Gold/Bugsy), buttshipping (Blue/Gold).

How about a candlestickshipping (Steven Stone/Flannery) doodle? :3

I'll take another truth, please. c:
    Last edited by xorain; 10th January 2013 at 10:11 PM.
    e, e, e, electric shock
    Set the voltage, love me

I’m in shock

@Dragoniss I finished your dare. I just went with Transceivershipping cause I always wanted to write how their first meeting would play out. I also had a blast writing this, Transceivershipping is just so cute

Important Affairs - lametitleislamebutihadnothingelse :/

EDIT: Forgot to add to put in my truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox
    Not usually. I don't usally multiship characters from other animes.

I only really multiship in the Pokemon Fandom and the Big Time Rush fandom. I'll just list the characters (males, I don't multiship females and idk why) I multiship and which pairings with them I support.

Pokemon

Ash: Poke, Pearl, PokeSilver, Ability, Baseball, Coma, Collide, Imagination, and Kiss.

Nate: Transceiver, Visor, Greysky, SpecrtralColor, Brightness, Takeoff, and Royale. I also ship him with Kyurem but that one is unnamed haha

Big Time Rush

Carlos: Kenlos, Jarlos, Cargan, Jettlos, Caraphanie, Carjo.

Truth for xorain: have you ever began to like a specific shipping because of the fanart?

I'll take a dare. It can be whatever you want it to be as long as it doesn't involve graphic making, drawing, or fanart
    Last edited by Mizz Nikki; 11th January 2013 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Forgot Yuppirox's truth

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast