Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread (Chapter 4)

@Skiyomi - Oh, that banner is lovely. I'm going to use it if you don't mind ^^
    Thank you and go ahead!

And for Skiyomi, what was your first shipping/pairing you like and do you still support/love them?
    Hmmm... hard to say which one was actually my first. The first ship when I knew what 'shipping' was was probably Joey/Mai from Yugioh. I guess I still support them... ish. I don't really consider them much though.

But I liked couples before I even knew what shipping was... so it'd probably be something like Ash/Misty or Arnold/Helga from Hey Arnold! I suppose it could've been something from the Disney canon too... I still support those!

Truth for meowth_city: What's your favorite BW ship and why?

I'll take a drabble dare.

My drabble is coming up soon. It is going to take some time for me to finish with school keep me busy xD.
    Skiyomi I dare you to write a Ash x Skyla drabble.
    I take truth
    EDIT:It is posted now. It is a Drabble.
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 3rd March 2012 at 7:06 PM.

Banner made by Skiyomi

@pokefan: Ima start on it when Im on the computer..im on my phone

@pearlmasterking: Eh..ya changed to Truth -.- okay.. Do you have any Yuri/Yaoi favorite shippings?

Im gonna take a banner dare again, nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 3rd March 2012 at 7:30 PM.

My dare is currently active in my sig.

PPL, I dare you to make an Elesa x Volkner banner (forgot shipping name).

I'll take a banner or drabble dare. But please no yaoi/yuri/himan x Pokemon!

Still in the process of preparing my dare~

pokefan#493 If you had to kill one of the ships in your shipping list which one and why?
    That list is pretty outdated... But if I had to chose one from it, I guess I'd go with Trickyshipping (Lyra/Lance). I don't really care for it much anymore, and I'd take SoulfulHeartshipping (Lyra/Red) over Tricky any day of the week. :P

Flame Mistress: I dare you to make a Grovyle x Celebi (from PMD2) banner.

Doodle dare.
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 3rd March 2012 at 8:05 PM.

@Flame Mistress: Yeah, i've read IP and IP2. It was written by a advanceshipper, as much i enjoyed that fanfic had the reviews saying why the author added advanceshipping into a contestshipping fic. They said it was wrong and displeasing to read etc. But the drama in that fic was fantastic though. I would love to read it again.

Um, tbh i would of perfered the pearlshipping one. XD

My dare is done. It was so much fun to write, i'll think i work on it more later on the track.

Strawberry Shortcake

Dare for pokefan#493, draw some Pikashipping.

Truth for me.
    Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 4th March 2012 at 12:39 PM.

Do you prefer lightrockshipping or gymshipping?

I choose truth

"If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I will tell them they're wrong every time. I could tell them that countless times" -Madoka Kaname

@PPL I didn't change my choice, I posted up my drabble from last post. And second I don't support Yaoi shipping but I do support a lot of Yuri like:
    Pokemon:
    Dawn x May
    Dawn x Skyla
    May x Misty
    Misty x May x Dawn
    Lyra x Dawn
    Skyla x Elesa
    Hilda x Bianca
    Iris x Georgia
    Naruto:
    Sakura x Hinata
    Sakura x Ino
    Hinata x Ino x Sakura
    Kingdom Hearts:
    Kairi x Aqua
    Final Fantasy XIII:
    Lightning x Serah:If they weren't sisters
    Lightning x Fang
    Bakuman:
    Miho x Kaya
    Kekkaishi:
    Tokine x Madoka
    Yeah there are tons of Yuri pairings I enjoy.
    Dawn and Piplup: Do you support anything outside Pokemon,if you do List them.
    I take a drabble dare Just no Yaoi or Pokemon x Pokemon/human.
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 4th March 2012 at 4:12 PM.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Here are my dares..forgot which dared me ^^;

@Pearlmasterking, since you liek Dawn x Lyra..I dare you to make a drabble of them two :3

Ima take Truth again.. as I wanna take a break from Graphics nya~

My dare will come probably sometime around tomorrow or Tuesday.

@PPL: Which non-yaoi/yuri ships do you support? List them all.

I'll take a truth.

If you were to rewrite The Phantom Of The Opera and replace the characters with the pokemon cast, who would be the Phantom, Christine and Raoul?

Another dare.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Chloe. Strategistshipping (( Ariana x Proton )) drabble. Now. Before I foam at the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by meowth_city
    @Vycksta - Here's the Fourshipping banner:

/RIGHT CLICK SAVE

This banner is a thing of beauty and I am in awe cause hai there Unova OTP, looking really gorgeous there. Do you mind if I use it in the signature one day?

Quote Originally Posted by C.Gholy
    You... are going to have to excuse me while I do something I have not done for quite some time. It is called a keysmash.

jshfghkfghbghzsfggkf
    dfgyusefgjhxgjvhxgcv
    csxdhjfgjsdfgjsetrteyu

akhdrotiyuisyafdgcjfnvbcaeudglfcbxv

ashkdfgdkghdkhgytruiytgsljhfhvb fgsj;xbkncvbxdfbbngfv

TRUCK YEAH REDEMPTIONSHIPPING oh mai Soi that was adorable and it makes me want to find my Crystal cartridge again and ILU. Platonically. Forever and ever.

What bias? You see no bias. There is no bias what-so-ever towards a ship I have supported longer than my beloved Nynaeveshipping. Nope. Not at all. Never in a million Sundays.

I'm a terrible liar, aren't I?

---

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493
    Vycksta: Even though you are a big supporter of minor Ships, do you have any favorite mainstream Ships at all?
    Anime, games or manga? Ah never mind, I'll answer all three anyway;

Anime: Once upon a time I stanned for the former glory... yet still a wonderful pair in its own right... that is SapphirePearlshipping, AKA May x Dawn. I loved it like I do the precious Nynaeveshipping; I created a thread here on SPPf, I watched the Wallace Cup episodes over and over, I saved all the fanart, I wrote all the drabbles, I got people to make me icons for my Livejournal and banners for the sake of having banners of the ship.

Four, five years on and as many of you know now, I'm a diehard for TotalEclipseshipping. As for shipping May? SapphirePearlshipping is still there, but there's also Missourishipping (( x Lyra )), Lesetanneshipping (( x Kris )) and Minamoshipping (( x Kelly )), amongst about five or six other ships across both the anime and the games. I don't have a set ship, an OTP, for her anymore.

Games: If that keysmashing up above was no indication, I love me some Redemptionshipping. It was the end credits of Stadium 2 that sealed the deal for me, with that screenshot of Silver and Kris battling; Silver was displeased as usual, while Kris was beaming. Before that I was looking at their interactions and mentally saying that they would make a cute couple, that Kris would be the one to break Silver's front down...

There have been times where I've not waved the Redemptionshipping flag with quite as much vigor as I do now. My penchant for Cannelleshipping (( Kris x May x Leaf x Dawn x Lyra x Hilda )) and the many combos from it led me to loving Lesetanneshipping for some time... and I cannot get enough of NewReplacementshipping (( Kris x Lyra )). However there's always been a candle for my oldest OTP. Always. Seeing it roleplayed out about fifteen months ago helped intensify that heat again, metaphorically speaking.

You can keep SoulSilvershipping as far as I'm concerned; the original is the best.

Manga: I think it will come as no surprise now that I did support SpecialJewelshipping. To begin with yes, it was simply because it's the Pokespecial version of Redemptionshipping, then after a short amount of time I grew to genuinely like the pairing in its own right. I saved fanart, wrote a stupid drabble, participated in any and all threads on it.

Nowadays I ship Lithiumshipping, AKA Silver x Sapphire. Yet... it's not a strong like. Truth be told I haven't read the manga for a long time. Any Pokemon manga.

That was TL;DR and I'm not sorry at all. 8)

---

As I'm trying to get the roleplay I help moderate up and running on a different site, I'm going to choose truth again.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Skiyomi I dare you to write a Ash x Skyla drabble.
    Need a Lift?

Sorry, but it turned into a oneshot. Plus I haven't actually seen the episodes of the anime with Skyla in them yet sooooo... *giant shrug*

Truth for Vycksta: What's your favorite series of the anime to ship in and why?

I'll take truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    Truth for meowth_city: What's your favorite BW ship and why?
    Hmm, I guess WishfulShipping. Mostly due to the influence of the many cute fanart there is of them. Although, I like that they seem to be opposites in many ways and I tend to like a lot of shippings that start off with a clash in personalities, which then turns into something sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    /RIGHT CLICK SAVE

This banner is a thing of beauty and I am in awe cause hai there Unova OTP, looking really gorgeous there. Do you mind if I use it in the signature one day?
    Thank you. Of course, feel free to use it.

@Skiyomi - When did you first start shipping Xellos x Filia? Was it the first time you saw them together or did they gradually grow on you?

I'll take a dare.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

Do you prefer lightrockshipping or gymshipping?
    Um, good question. I perfer Gymshipping in a way. Not a big fan, i like Pokeshipping more than Gym. Lightrock is cute and i've read some oneshots of the two, but i can't read them together for long. It just gets akward, like Serah and Snow together from FF13

For meowth city: write a agencyshipping drabble.

Doodle Dare but no pokemon please. Can't draw pokemon at all

@ Flame Mistress:
    Lyra x Silver
    Lyra x Brock
    Lyra x James
    Ash x Misty
    iris x Cilan
    Jessie x James
    May x Drew
    Brock x Joy
    Brock x Lucy
    Brock x Jenny
    Kris x Ethan
    Leaf x Red

@midnight, I dare you.. to make a Lyra x Siver doodle :3

Ima take another Truth..nya~

@C. Gholy: Ugh... Sorry, I have no idea what the characters in Phantom of the Opera are like, sorry ^^; Also, please do tell me how you're getting on with your AndIFeelFineSipping drabble.

@PPL: What is your least favourite ship overall?

I'll take a dare. Go wild, as long as it's not Human x Pokémon or yaoi/yuri.

@Skiyomi - When did you first start shipping Xellos x Filia? Was it the first time you saw them together or did they gradually grow on you?
    It was my no means an automatic thing. I think I've been shipping Xellos/Filia for... a little over 2 years and I've been watching Slayers for a lot longer. Even before I watched Try, the only season that Filia is in, I knew that there was a strong fan presence that paired her with Xellos and even before starting off I was... reticent. If you know anything about Xellos, then it's easy to see why. Just the nature of his position as a monster made it difficult, at least for me, to see him with anyone. So perhaps I came into the show a little... guarded, and reconciling Xellos actually loving anyone was an issue I had to deal with. The other thing was Filia. She was an interloper in the cast and it took me awhile to warm up to her, which is funny because in many ways I like her more than I like Xellos now. I think it was no earlier than the second or third viewing that I really started appreciating her and her character arc (which I maintain is the strongest in the show).

Even though I was reticent toward the pair, I could see a lot of the hints from the first viewing, and I guess you could say that concerned me because of my aforesaid issues with the pair. So there was kind of a push and pull with me of whether to support it or not. Dealing with Xellos's issues and coming to appreciate Filia's character was a huge part of it, and rewatching the series to appreciate their great interactions to an even greater degree was another part. What can I say? I think I loved the pairing for longer than I admitted it but was in denial... like a certain monster and dragon.

Dare for Flame Mistress: Write a drabble for the pairing of your choice that involves Morty and a haunted house.

I'll take a drabble dare.

Skiyomi, write a drabble on Kravitzshipping (( Skyla x BW!Bianca )) involving a hot-air balloon.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi
    Truth for Vycksta: What's your favorite series of the anime to ship in and why?
    Heh, I'm vaguely amused at how we've both prompted the other.

To answer your question... that's actually a difficult one. I never bothered with the Kanto, Orange Islands and Johto arcs as I was content with the few gameverse ships I loved back then. Hoenn gave me my favourite character in the entire franchise, Michelle, as well as Kelly, but with the former it's Nynaeveshipping for life, yo and with the latter I don't ship her a great deal. For the Sinnoh arcs I had Zoey, who I friendship massively with Dawn and pair off with Michelle occasionally, Ursula constantly and May if the mood strikes me.

I guess I'll go with the current arc, with the perfection that is Unova. I adore Georgia and so far I've shipped her with Burgundy and Bianca, hateshipped her with Luke's Zorua and Iris... and I am extremely excited for Brycen's episodes, when they come to air. Hey, what can I say? I'm a fantard for MosaicBustershipping and want to see if they have any interaction at all.

If not then... I'll just go back to waving my giant flag in the corner and roleplaying awkward shippy moments with Bryony.

---

You guessed it, I'm asking for a truth again!

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Dare for pokefan#493, draw some Pikashipping.
    Done!

Vycksta: I notice you tend to support yuri ships often... So, do you like any yaoi ones?

Truth.

@PPL: What is your least favourite ship overall?
    I have these:
    Lyra x Red
    Lyra x Ethan
    Pikachu x Buneary
    Dawn x Paul

Pokefan: Would you still watch Pokemon if Misty and James were an offical couple?

Ima take.. ehh a Banner dare, nya~

@PPL: I dare you to make a StaraptorxAsh banner

I take a dare, but no drawing. I suck Ashs at that.

Shadow Stars League Normal Gym Leader
    Starstrike Badge Credit to FairyWitch to this great badge!

Skiyomi, write a drabble on Kravitzshipping (( Skyla x BW!Bianca )) involving a hot-air balloon.
    Got it! Dull Drifting, Full Throttle.

Dare for StarMasterWarrior: (By the way, please remember to bold your choice next time) Put "EldritchAbominationShipping > All Other Shippings" in your signature for two days.

I'll take truth.

@pokefan = Oh that looks wonderful! Thank you~

Dare done from PikaPika_Lyra. Haven't drawn SoulSilvershipping in such a longgg timeee.

Truth for Skiyomi, what inspired you to write The Tower?

Truth
    Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 6th March 2012 at 4:27 AM.

Pokefan: Would you still watch Pokemon if Misty and James were an offical couple?
    Misty and.......James? MISTY AND JAMES? OhhellnoI'mnotgonnawatchthat.

Okay, maybe. Shipping is not the world to me, so if something silly like Misty x James ever happened I wouldn't be too worked up about it. Since it's the Pokemon anime I doubt it would get in the way of the juicy stuff, like the Pokemon themselves and the battles. A pairing like that would probably stay in the background and only pop up not very often.

Of course this is all crack, but I still gotta answer the question logically, eh? :P

@pokefan = Oh that looks wonderful! Thank you~
    Aw, thanks! You're welcome~

midnightjewelz: Who do you ship Manga!Red with: Misty, Blue (girl), or Yellow? If none of them, then who and why?

Another truth, please.

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast