Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread (Chapter 4)

I've done my dare, but 1) l can't post it right now because I'm on my dad's phone, not mine and 2) it turned into a one-shot, so I'm not sure if it still needs to go in the Drabble Thread or if I'm allowed to post in separately.

Anyway, PPL, what are your views about PearlShipping?

I'll take a Truth this time.

Dare's done! Sorry it took four pages for me to do.

@Flame Mistress: Are there any pairings that could be considered mainstream that you just don't see happening?

I'll take truth. I feel like answering something about Fairy Tail, but if the next poster doesn't read it, just ask me anything that comes to mind.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Truth for Skiyomi, what inspired you to write The Tower?
    It was actually originally going to be a oneshot gift for a Shipping Secret Santa a couple of years ago because HonorShipping was one of the ships the person I got listed. But I... overplanned as I'm wont to do and I realized there was no way I could finish the story (the fact that I didn't have an ending in mind yet also made that problematic) before the deadline. So I made other gift plans and decided to take my time with the development and writing of The Tower.

For the actual plot, I basically wanted to do something with Morty and the paranormal since I figured that would be a rich vein for both his character and the action of the plot. Sprout Tower seemed like the perfect place to bring together Morty, Falkner, and ghosties and I just kinda worked from there.

Truth for Darth Osiris: Well, I'm not familiar with Fairy Tail, but I hate to turn down a request. How about this: what are your three favorite ships from Fairy Tail and why are they awesome?

I'll take a drabble dare or a graphic-making dare.

My drabble is in the works. It should be posted soon. I got half of it done.
    Skiyomi I dare you to write WhiteKnightshipping (Lucas x Hilda) drabble
    I take Truth

Banner made by Skiyomi

@pokefan: Was there a Shipping you used to hate but now love?
    I've...never really hated a shipping before. I don't hold such strong feelings over any Pokemon ship, not even towards ships that rival mine. If I don't agree with a ship I just tolerate it I guess. Otherwise I pretty much respect all shippings~

Pmk: What are your favorite PokeSpe ships from the first generation (RBGY) to the latest (BW)? (If you read the manga, that is... I assume you do since your avatar features Red.) If you don't read the manga, then what about game ships?

Drabble dare!
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 7th March 2012 at 1:16 AM.

@FM:Im not really a fan coz I pair Dawn to Cynthia xD

@pokefan: I dare you to make a drabble of GirlPower Shipping (Dawn x Cynthia)

Ima take a Drawing Dare. Only Yaoi/Yuri Ships, nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 7th March 2012 at 1:26 AM.

midnightjewelz: Who do you ship Manga!Red with: Misty, Blue (girl), or Yellow? If none of them, then who and why?
    The only manga pairing i support in Agencyshipping because they remind me so much of Franticshipping (even though i've never finished reading the Hoenn manga.) I honestly don't ship Red with anyone well except Blue in a way because they are the only manga characters (i make them brother and sister of Ash.) i've put in my stories but Ringer is my first story based off the manga and anime.

PPL: Draw some Sapphirepealshipping (MayxDawn). >=)

Drawing dare for me, no pokemon btw.
    Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 7th March 2012 at 2:46 AM.

@PikaPal_Lyra: I dare you to draw a Bustershipping pic (Iris x Georgia) in which Georgia stares down Emmy because she thought Iris was flirting with her.

@Skiyomi: My top three Fairy Tail pairings:

Natsu x Erza: I just don't see any romantic chemistry between Natsu and Lucy, and I don't really care for doomed romances like Jellal x Erza. But if you put Natsu and Erza together, it just feels right. Natsu's been shown to be very protective of Erza (I can't say off the top of my head how that is for Lucy, but all I care to recall is that he values her as a member of the guild), especially in the Oracion Seis arc. Just... just read it for yourself, and you'll see what I mean.

Gajeel x Levy: While not doomed like Jellal x Erza, it's still dark enough that I can get into it. It was Gajeel's actions towards Levy and her teammates that sparked the Fairy-Phantom war, and after he joined Fairy Tail, he made every effort to become one of them and show Levy that she didn't need to be afraid of her. Gajeel screaming he was a mage of Fairy Tail is one of my top moments in the series.

Jellal x Ultear: An avenue I hope Mashima explores in the future. I would say more, but I don't wanna risk spoiling anyone any more than I already have.

All right, one more truth.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Skiyomi I dare you to write WhiteKnightshipping (Lucas x Hilda) drabble
    Here you go: R.I.P. Chivalry

Looks like midnightjewelz didn't get a dare, so I'll give one: draw a doodle of the gym leader/gym leader ship of your choice.

Truth for Darth Osiris: What ship do you think doesn't have as much fanfiction written about it as it deserves?

I'll take truth.

@pokefan: I dare you to make a drabble of GirlPower Shipping (Dawn x Cynthia)
    Finished~

Skiyomi: Are there any other Slayers ships that you support other than Xellos/Filia?

Drabble dare again.

I dare you to do a Ash x misty drabble.

Did you ever support Poke Shippy (Ash x Misty) in anyway?
    once when i was little but i don't rmember it very well just found them cute.

truth again
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

I'll have to post my dare separately, since it just fits three pages, and the limit for a Drabble is like two pages.

@DO: Hm... I dunno, IkariShipping. I don't know if it's mainstream or not, but a lot of people sure do ship it and I just don't see it happening, mainly because I don't see any hints about them. No, I'm not intending to bash the ship, mind you.

@darklord18: Did you really like the Drabble I gave you for the 2011 Secret Santa? (it is shipping related, people!)

I'll take a dare, following the guidelines from last time.

Dare complete. Wishfulshipping is the pairing. (got carried away.)

Dare for Flame_Mistress: Make a MaxxMay banner/drabble. You pick. (Edited pairing)

Drabble Dare
    Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 8th March 2012 at 8:37 AM.

Dare complete. Wishfulshipping is the pairing. (got carried away.)
    Wooow. That's really good!

Skiyomi: Are there any other Slayers ships that you support other than Xellos/Filia?
    Sure there are! I also like Zelgadis/Amelia (it was once my favorite Slayers ship actually), Lina/Gourry, Martina/Zangulus, and Jillas/Elena.

Drabble dare for midnightjewelz: write an HonorShipping (Morty/Falkner) drabble that involves Ho-oh.

I'll take truth again.

@Pokefan#493 I do support Pokespe ships
    Specialshipping/Luckyshipping
    Choosenshipping
    Agencyshipping
    Commonershipping
    For fun XD Game ships I support:
    Jetshipping
    BurningLeafshipping
    Lucas x Mars
    Fortuneshipping
    Twinleafshipping
    Dawn x Cynthia
    Skiyomi: Do you support any Skyla shipping?
    I take truth again.
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 8th March 2012 at 2:21 AM.

Banner made by Skiyomi

I dare you to do a Ash x misty drabble.
    Dare completed!

Pmk: Hm... If you had to choose one Yaoi ship to support, even though you don't support those kinds of pairings, which would you choose: Palletshipping or Comashipping?

Drabble dare once more.

Done my dare, posted it.

@pokefan#493: Hm... I dare you to make a MockShipping (Paul x Ursula) Drabble. It must have some awkwardness in it!

I'll take a truth this time.

Aw, truth?
    Fine. What is your favorite PokemonxPokemon shipping.
    @Skyomi It's in my sig Now I wait until March 10th.
    @PPL Banner looks nice, ok if I put in my sig?

I'll take a Dare. Remember, no drawings.

Shadow Stars League Normal Gym Leader
    Starstrike Badge Credit to FairyWitch to this great badge!

Skiyomi: Do you support any Skyla shipping?
    Not at the moment, honestly. That may very well change when I see her episodes of the anime. Anyone who knows me knows that I can take awhile to express support for a ship.

Dare for StarMasterWarrior (sorry, you got me again!): Write a drabble for the pairing of your choice, but the drabble must involve music in some way.

I'll take a drabble dare or a graphic-making dare.

@Pokefan#493 If I have to choose I say Comashipping,For a reason I see Ash and Gary as brothers but that just me.
    Skiyomi I dare you to make a Yoshimori x Tokine (Kekkaishi) banner.
    I take a drabble dare

Banner made by Skiyomi

@pokefan#493: Hm... I dare you to make a MockShipping (Paul x Ursula) Drabble. It must have some awkwardness in it!
    For some reason this was hard to write. D:

Pmk: You didn't say no yaoi this time! So in that case, I dare you to write a Comashipping drabble with one-sided Pearl from Dawn's point-of-view. >D

Graphic-making dare this time.

@StarMasterWarrior: LagomorphShipping BY FAR.

@PPL: Are there any yuri shippings you hate?

I'll take dare. No yaoi/yuri and no Poké/Human.

Skiyomi I dare you to make a Yoshimori x Tokine (Kekkaishi) banner.
    I'm not familiar with the series, but here you go:

Dare for Flame Mistress: Write a WildflowerShipping (Drew/Iris) drabble.

I'll take truth.

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast