View Poll Results: What other art should we do in the shop

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • More banners

    90 62.50%
  • Avatars

    43 29.86%
  • Recolor

    27 18.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 928

Thread: Forever & Again

  1. #251
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NARNIA *****ES!
    Posts
    1,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    We are looking for artists that can do animated usebars
    I see animated userbars in yur sig...? I could try, I mean you just make the userbar, then put the frames of the pokemon on, then animate them with something such as iasa.
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613


    Credit to Astral Shadow

    Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

  2. #252
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bobyjoe5000 View Post
    I see animated userbars in yur sig...? I could try, I mean you just make the userbar, then put the frames of the pokemon on, then animate them with something such as iasa.
    It pretty obviousness that you don't do art if it was that simple we would do and another is that was not made by him. Please just vm or pm us if want to tell us something.

    -00swms


    **Credit to Sworn**

  3. #253
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    somewhere in belgium
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Amrod View Post
    What you want
    Art type: Userbars
    Color: Yellow and Black
    Text: Darkness Rising: Pachirisu Rank
    Pictures: Pachirisu

    What you want
    Art type: Userbars
    Color: Yellow and Black
    Text: Darkness Rising: Magnemite Rank
    Pictures: Magnemite

    What you want
    Art type: Userbars
    Color: Yellow and Black
    Text: Darkness Rising: Luxio Rank
    Pictures: Luxio

    What you want
    Art type: Userbars
    Color: Yellow and Black
    Text: Darkness Rising: Electrode Rank
    Pictures: Electrode

    What you want
    Art type: Userbars
    Color: Yellow and Black
    Text: Darkness Rising: Zebstrika Rank
    Pictures: Zebstrika

    What you want
    Art type: Userbars
    Color: Yellow and Black
    Text: Darkness Rising: Galvantula Rank
    Pictures: Galvantula

    What you want
    Art type: Userbars
    Color: Yellow and Black
    Text: Darkness Rising: Eelektross Rank
    Pictures: Eelektross

    What you want
    Art type: Userbars
    Color: Yellow and Black
    Text: Darkness Rising: Electric Captain
    Pictures: Jolteon

    What you want
    Art type: Userbars
    Color: Yellow and Black
    Text: Darkness Rising: Electric General
    Pictures: Electivire

    thank you in advance for this.
    request done: srry about the general rank but can't make the font larger


















    claimed regirock

  4. #254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Bolts View Post
    I'd like to request a userbar from Celebi Creations

    Style: Basic

    Animated (yes/no): No

    If yes, which Pokémon? (only one):
    Non-Animated Pokémon:

    http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/t...Black7/239.png
    Team Legendary - Trouble Maker

    http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/t...Black7/447.png
    Team Legendary - Aspiring Youth

    http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/t...Black7/625.png
    Team Legendary - Local Hero

    http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/t...Black7/256.png
    Team Legendary - Adventurer

    http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/t...Black7/295.png
    Team Legendar - Influence

    http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/t...Black7/251.png
    Team Legendary - Urban Legend

    http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/t...Black7/491.png
    Team Legendary -Bedtime Story

    http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/t...Black7/150.png
    Team Legendary - Folklore

    http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/t...lack7/249b.png
    Team Legendary - Legend

    Text: Mentioned under the respective pictures

    Background colors: Match the pokemon's colors.

    Special background (yes/no): no

    If yes, give us a link of a image?:
    Here you go hope you like them
    http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/...ary-Legend.png
    http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/...pringYouth.png
    http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/...folklore-1.png
    http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/...rbanLegend.png
    http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/...oubleMaker.png
    http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/...ry-bedtime.png
    http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/...-localhero.png
    http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/...Lengendary.png
    http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/...yINfluence.png

  5. #255
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With Lucy and her diamonds
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00swms View Post
    Small chages are okay just no order because we behind in orders.
    So does that mean that I can request a change on my userbar (dont get me wrong, it's perfect), but is it possible to get the text changed to read;
    "[CG] BLUES"
    Everything else is good, just the text
    (Sorry, I was in a clan...I had to leave that clan and join another...)
    The userbar is this:

    ----Edit to provide URL if needed----
    http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...o/pr-blues.gif
    Thank you!
    Last edited by BLUES.; 17th May 2012 at 6:58 PM.





    Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

  6. #256
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Haggard, Dublin
    Posts
    284

    Default

    I'd like to request a userbar from Celebi Creations
    Style: Any
    Animated (yes/no): Yes
    If yes, which Pokémon? (only one): Sewaddle
    Non-Animated Pokémon: Scraggy
    Pokémon Position: Sewaddlle right, Scraggy left.
    Text: Fizz
    Background colors: Green and yellow with a touch of brown if possible.
    Special background (yes/no): No
    If yes, give us a link of a image?:

    Thanks! ^_^


  7. #257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fizzay View Post
    I'd like to request a userbar from Celebi Creations
    Style: Any
    Animated (yes/no): Yes
    If yes, which Pokémon? (only one): Sewaddle
    Non-Animated Pokémon: Scraggy
    Pokémon Position: Sewaddlle right, Scraggy left.
    Text: Fizz
    Background colors: Green and yellow with a touch of brown if possible.
    Special background (yes/no): No
    If yes, give us a link of a image?:

    Thanks! ^_^
    Srry Fizzay but we cant do your order at the moment we are closed and we have nobody to make animated usebars. If you want a banner order we could do that but as oh right now the shop is closed and still are looking for an artist that could do animated bars

  8. #258
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    somewhere in belgium
    Posts
    19

    Default

    i will try it.

    edit: is this how you wanted it

    mind this it is actually the first time i made this kind

    note to the shop owners:

    too much work to make series of them so i want do single animated request but not whole series and this only between vacation and weekends (so when i got time)
    Last edited by golem12; 19th May 2012 at 9:43 PM.

    claimed regirock

  9. #259
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Haggard, Dublin
    Posts
    284

    Default

    Thanks it's great! ^_^


  10. #260
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    somewhere in belgium
    Posts
    19

    Default

    done with pleasure

    claimed regirock

  11. #261

    Default

    Hey everybody we have found a new usebar artist for the shop now so can now take bar orders now

  12. #262
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    somewhere in belgium
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    Hey everybody we have found a new usebar artist for the shop now so can now take bar orders now
    who do you mean? O.o

    Quote Originally Posted by {(•)___(•)} View Post
    Does this mean I can't ask for a small change to something that was already done? Like this:



    I'm really sorry to bother you with such a small change, but is there any way you could change the bottom line from "anyone can enter" to "Click here to compete"? I think maybe that will get more people to click the banner and go to my thread. Also, can you get rid of the exclamation points and maybe make the font on that bottom part just a little bit smaller (but not if it makes it hard to read)? I would really appreciate it.
    i will try my best to get it done asap and srry for the late response but i didn't saw it earlier

    edit: done like this
    Last edited by golem12; 20th May 2012 at 1:36 PM.

    claimed regirock

  13. #263
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ecruteak City
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Hey, guys. As you can see, my name's Thrain and I am the new artist here. You can take a look at a few of my animated userbar examples below:




    I can also do team poses, regular userbars, and banners:





    Just fill out the forms in the first post to the corresponding art and request away!

  14. #264
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    604

    Default

    Thank you! it's awesome!
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:
    My AtA Winners:

  15. #265
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,274

    Default

    I'd like to request a banner from Celebi Creations
    What Type of Banner: Floating Banner
    Images: http://images.wikia.com/poohadventur.../bc/Mewtwo.gif
    Text : PokeCascade Challenge Cup Tournament Hosted by Pory
    Pop-out: I dont think this applies
    Extra :


    3DS FC: 3067 - 5438 - 9132



  16. #266
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ecruteak City
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBluePorygon View Post
    I'd like to request a banner from Celebi Creations
    What Type of Banner: Floating Banner
    Images: http://images.wikia.com/poohadventur.../bc/Mewtwo.gif
    Text : PokeCascade Challenge Cup Tournament Hosted by Pory
    Pop-out: I dont think this applies
    Extra :
    I think I might give this one a spin, if that's okay. I'll have it done soon.

    EDIT:
    Your request is done. Don't forget to give credit please. If you need any changes, don't be afraid to let me know. ^^


    HTML Code:
    [img]http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc472/Thrain_Graphics/Finished%20Requests/mewtwo-tournament-1.png[/img]
    Last edited by Thrain; 20th May 2012 at 8:36 PM.

  17. #267

    Default

    Last edited by Conquer Phoenix; 23rd May 2012 at 2:05 AM.

  18. #268
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NARNIA *****ES!
    Posts
    1,982

    Default

    I'd like to request a userbar from Celebi Creations
    Style: Like your Keldeo one
    Animated (yes/no): Yes
    If yes, which Pokémon? (only one): Poochyena
    Non-Animated Pokémon:
    Pokémon Position: Left
    Text: Darkness Division Poochyena Rank

    I'd like to request a userbar from Celebi Creations
    Style: Like the Keldeo one
    Animated (yes/no): Yes
    If yes, which Pokémon? (only one): Sneasel
    Non-Animated Pokémon:
    Pokémon Position: Left
    Text: Darkness Division Sneasel Rank


    I'd like to request a userbar from Celebi Creations
    Style: Like the keldeo
    Animated (yes/no): yes
    If yes, which Pokémon? (only one): Spiritomb
    Non-Animated Pokémon:
    Pokémon Position left
    Text: Darkness Division Spiritomb Rank

    All right I think you see where this is going with all of them, so I'll just add the pokemon and text. BTW BG color is the same as Keldeo.


    If yes, which Pokémon? (only one): Honchkrow
    Text: Darkness Division Honchkrow Rank

    If yes, which Pokémon? (only one): Umbreon
    Text: Darkness Division Umbreon

    If yes, which Pokémon? (only one): Absol
    Text: Darkness Division Absol Rank

    If yes, which Pokémon? (only one): Zoroark
    Text: Darkness Division Zoroark Rank

    If yes, which Pokémon? (only one): Houndoom
    Text: Darkness Division Houndoom Rank


    repost
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613


    Credit to Astral Shadow

    Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

  19. #269

    Default

    We shall start working on it

  20. #270
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ecruteak City
    Posts
    257

    Default

    bobyjoe5000:
    I had a lot of fun with these. The green and black background just did not look right with the sprites, so I went ahead and changed it to red and black. I hope that's not a problem.


    HTML Code:
    [img]http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc472/Thrain_Graphics/Finished%20Requests/poochyena-rank-finish.gif[/img]

    HTML Code:
    [img]http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc472/Thrain_Graphics/Finished%20Requests/sneasel-rank-finish.gif[/img]

    HTML Code:
    [img]http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc472/Thrain_Graphics/Finished%20Requests/spiritomb-rank-finish-1.gif[/img]

    HTML Code:
    [img]http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc472/Thrain_Graphics/Finished%20Requests/honchkrow-rank-finish.gif[/img]
    I'm really sorry about this one. The sprite was a total pain to work with, which caused me to cut out several frames of animation. I can't do anything more with it with the software that I currently have. :/


    HTML Code:
    [img]http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc472/Thrain_Graphics/Finished%20Requests/umbreon-rank-finish.gif[/img]

    HTML Code:
    [img]http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc472/Thrain_Graphics/Finished%20Requests/absol-rank-finish.gif[/img]

    HTML Code:
    [img]http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc472/Thrain_Graphics/Finished%20Requests/zoroark-rank-finish.gif[/img]

    HTML Code:
    [img]http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc472/Thrain_Graphics/Finished%20Requests/houndoom-rank-finish.gif[/img]
    Bring on the requests, everyone!

    Sidenote:
    From now on, I will only accept three animated userbar requests per person. They just take too much time to make.
    Last edited by Thrain; 24th May 2012 at 7:59 PM.

  21. #271
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NARNIA *****ES!
    Posts
    1,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrain View Post
    bobyjoe5000:
    I had a lot of fun with these. The green and black background just did not look right with the sprites, so I went ahead and changed it to red and black. I hope that's not a problem.


    HTML Code:
    [img]http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc472/Thrain_Graphics/Finished%20Requests/poochyena-rank-finish.gif[/img]

    HTML Code:
    [img]http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc472/Thrain_Graphics/Finished%20Requests/sneasel-rank-finish.gif[/img]

    HTML Code:
    [img]http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc472/Thrain_Graphics/Finished%20Requests/spiritomb-rank-finish-1.gif[/img]

    HTML Code:
    [img]http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc472/Thrain_Graphics/Finished%20Requests/honchkrow-rank-finish.gif[/img]
    I'm really sorry about this one. The sprite was a total pain to work with, which caused me to cut out several frames of animation. I can't do anything more with it with the software that I currently have. :/


    HTML Code:
    [img]http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc472/Thrain_Graphics/Finished%20Requests/umbreon-rank-finish.gif[/img]

    HTML Code:
    [img]http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc472/Thrain_Graphics/Finished%20Requests/absol-rank-finish.gif[/img]

    HTML Code:
    [img]http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc472/Thrain_Graphics/Finished%20Requests/zoroark-rank-finish.gif[/img]

    HTML Code:
    [img]http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc472/Thrain_Graphics/Finished%20Requests/houndoom-rank-finish.gif[/img]
    Bring on the requests, everyone!

    Sidenote:
    From now on, I will only accept three animated userbar requests per person. They just take too much time to make.
    ah, dis regard the pm I sent you. these are great.....except, could you please make them face the other way (like thier suppossed to :P)
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613


    Credit to Astral Shadow

    Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

  22. #272
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    795

    Default

    I'd like to request a banner from Celebi Creations
    What Type of Banner: Animated
    Images: The scene in the black and white 2 trailer where lucario uses aura sphere to stop the shadow triad
    Text : If this fits then I want it to say. "Team Plasma realized the potential of Pokemon and claimed it was best to release them. I however disagree.
    Pop-out: N/A
    Extra : N/A
    Latest Shiny!


    Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!

    3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
    PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

  23. #273

    Default

    Can you please give us the link for the gif then we will take your order

  24. #274
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ecruteak City
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bobyjoe5000 View Post
    ah, dis regard the pm I sent you. these are great.....except, could you please make them face the other way (like thier suppossed to :P)
    Alright. Yeah, I'll get them switched. I just saw that the Keldeo example had the sprite switched and I just replicated that example. But that's okay, I'll have them done soon. Probably late tonight/tomorrow.

  25. #275
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    442

    Default

    *
    Banners

    I'd like to request a banner from Celebi Creations
    What Type of Banner: special
    Images: http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/493.png, http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...nedSuicide.png, http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/380.png, http://images.wikia.com/krisvideogam...9;s_Celebi.png
    Text : Omega
    Pop-out: whatever you think
    Extra : golem can you try to make this as like an extra large special banner bigger than the regular ones cuz this might be the main banner for omega if it looks awesome


    Thanks in advance!



    ~Credits to myself~
    ~Free-lance artist, feel free to look through my gallery and ask for anything~


Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •