View Poll Results: What other art should we do in the shop

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • More banners

    90 62.50%
  • Avatars

    43 29.86%
  • Recolor

    27 18.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 928

Thread: Forever & Again

  1. #76

    Default

    someone else is doing your banner from my shop

  2. #77
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    someone else is doing your banner from my shop

    oh ok. thanks for the info!



    ~Credits to myself~
    ~Free-lance artist, feel free to look through my gallery and ask for anything~


  3. #78
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    oh ok. thanks for the info!
    Hey I will try have done my today I hope your still when I am done.


    **Credit to Sworn**

  4. #79
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00swms View Post
    Hey I will try have done my today I hope your still when I am done.
    ill probably get off in about 45 min from now for dinner



    ~Credits to myself~
    ~Free-lance artist, feel free to look through my gallery and ask for anything~


  5. #80
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Skamory7




    Thank You for ordering.

    -00smws


    **Credit to Sworn**

  6. #81
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00swms View Post
    Skamory7




    Thank You for ordering.


    -00smws
    wow, that looks good!



    ~Credits to myself~
    ~Free-lance artist, feel free to look through my gallery and ask for anything~


  7. #82
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Philippines. (GMT+8)
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    Here you go hope you like it
    http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/...torder12-1.jpg
    and san I will fix that soon thanks for telling me
    Woah! These are great! Tahnks!




    "Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until they speak."

    ~~~Black FC: 0175 6765 7656~~~
    ~~~X FC: 0259 1258 2670~~~

  8. #83

    Default

    welcome glad you like it

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    13

    Default

    What you want
    Art Type: Simple Banner
    Color: Black
    Text: The Judges (Below) (Font: French Script MT if don't have one, Times New Roman would be good)
    Pictures: Lucario with wide blue aura (Front Center), Electivire with wide sparks (Back Left), Magmortar with wide flames (Back Right)

    I could do it myself, but I made a mistake so I got bored , anyway I'm new here and this is my 7th forum.

  10. #85

    Default

    We shall starting working on it

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Distortion world
    Posts
    412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ugarking View Post
    What you want
    Art Type: Simple Banner
    Color: Black
    Text: The Judges (Below) (Font: French Script MT if don't have one, Times New Roman would be good)
    Pictures: Lucario with wide blue aura (Front Center), Electivire with wide sparks (Back Left), Magmortar with wide flames (Back Right)

    I could do it myself, but I made a mistake so I got bored , anyway I'm new here and this is my 7th forum.
    Sorry for the delay, i experienced a slight problem with brush effect for the Flame(white stuff appeared).

    If the text is a little wrong poscitioned, you can always ask me to fix it.
    3ds FC: 3454-0507-2445

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Nahh it's okay, although magmortar's feet are gone and the text suddenly go low caps, I actually like it for some sort reason, I will just edit some stuff.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Distortion world
    Posts
    412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ugarking View Post
    Nahh it's okay, although magmortar's feet are gone and the text suddenly go low caps, I actually like it for some sort reason, I will just edit some stuff.
    DIdn't saw it but your right O.o pretty weird i admit
    3ds FC: 3454-0507-2445

  14. #89

    Default

    We have updated the page folks usebars and animation banners are now ready to be made

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Piltover, the City of Progress
    Posts
    176

    Default

    So, guys, I need this uploaded to some website, it won't stay unless it gets uploaded. I figured I should ask you guys.

    http://static1.glowtxt.com/data1/2/8...7927ee26c9.gif

    Mercy is a human luxury... and responsibility.
    Tumblr||Reborn

  16. #91

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Piltover, the City of Progress
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Nya. Didn't think of that. Thanks.

    Mercy is a human luxury... and responsibility.
    Tumblr||Reborn

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    somewhere in belgium
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxSilverThunderxX View Post
    So, guys, I need this uploaded to some website, it won't stay unless it gets uploaded. I figured I should ask you guys.

    http://static1.glowtxt.com/data1/2/8...7927ee26c9.gif
    what is it?

    claimed regirock

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Aniamted Userbars
    Pokemon: Shiny Cresselia
    Text: Aurora Awakes Leader Ranks

    Animated Userbars
    Pokemon: Glalie
    Text: Aurora Awakes Co-Leader Rank


    Animated Userbars
    Pokemon: Gardevoir
    Text: Aurora Awakes Co-Leader Rank


    Usebars Animated
    Pokemon: Meloetta
    Text: Aurora Awakes Meloetta Rank



    Usebars Animated
    Pokemon: Kirlia
    Text: Aurora Awakes Kirlia Rank



    Usebars Animated
    Pokemon: Altaria
    Text: Aurora Awakes Altaria Rank


    Usebars Animated
    Pokemon: Swablu
    Text: Aurora Awakes Smablu Rank



    Usebars Animated
    Pokemon: Milotic
    Text: Aurora Awakes Milotic Ranks



    Usebars Animated
    Pokemon: Skitty
    Text: Aurora Awakes Skitty Rank




    Use this background



    **Credit to Sworn**

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Distortion world
    Posts
    412

    Default

    Ill take that order, and you will be notified when it's done
    3ds FC: 3454-0507-2445

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Distortion world
    Posts
    412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00swms View Post
    Aniamted Userbars
    Pokemon: Shiny Cresselia
    Text: Aurora Awakes Leader Ranks

    Animated Userbars
    Pokemon: Glalie
    Text: Aurora Awakes Co-Leader Rank


    Animated Userbars
    Pokemon: Gardevoir
    Text: Aurora Awakes Co-Leader Rank


    Usebars Animated
    Pokemon: Meloetta
    Text: Aurora Awakes Meloetta Rank



    Usebars Animated
    Pokemon: Kirlia
    Text: Aurora Awakes Kirlia Rank



    Usebars Animated
    Pokemon: Altaria
    Text: Aurora Awakes Altaria Rank


    Usebars Animated
    Pokemon: Swablu
    Text: Aurora Awakes Smablu Rank



    Usebars Animated
    Pokemon: Milotic
    Text: Aurora Awakes Milotic Ranks



    Usebars Animated
    Pokemon: Skitty
    Text: Aurora Awakes Skitty Rank




    Use this background











    There you go, and the blue borderline you asked it for me to put it on xat.
    Last edited by Wolf Prince; 15th April 2012 at 9:44 PM.
    3ds FC: 3454-0507-2445

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Indigo Plateau
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Is there any way I could join this group as an artist? Here is some of my work.





    Last edited by S.triker; 16th April 2012 at 5:11 AM.

  23. #98

    Default

    Sure let me put you on the list and welcome

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Indigo Plateau
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Thanks broski I also know Wolf and Golem really well.

    I can do Banners and am learning how to do animated ones.
    Last edited by S.triker; 16th April 2012 at 6:09 AM.

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Indigo Plateau
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Sorry for double post but here are some more examples.




Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •