Quote Originally Posted by Azurus View Post
That poor Gear, apparently I was right and he was too soft and unfit for command, General Magnus would love to take his postion.

That ???? Mismagius has, like I said before, way too many hands in too many puddings. It will be interesting to see how this all works out.
He stuck up for his citizens against a corrupt government. He was killed by his own officers for it. He is not what I’d consider soft.

He’s been around this block a few times before. He knows what he doing, or at least, I hope he does, because I sure don’t …

Quote Originally Posted by Grav View Post
Oh sorry but take me off the PM list. My tries for my own fanfic are eating up my time.
On that note, if you want to cowrite, PM me and we can arrange it.
I’m sad to see you go, but I will honor the request of the reader. I’ll remove your name with a heavy heart. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Quote Originally Posted by Brutaka View Post
Too many references...cant contain the awesomeness!
Seriously though, wow.
I knew someone would like all those.

No! The Money is a Lie!
Must … resist…. Can’t … I believe you mean “cake”.

There's the legendary thing. I dunno, not fond of this one.
I think certain legendaries shouldn't be used as a replacement for god...
I’ll make sure that any and all future curses/swears/praises/crazed rants are up to this new code. It works pretty well.

Aw, Gear really does care. How sweet.
Well, he was built with a Morality software addition in his core, and this one actually works.

Golden Skarmory...Shiny? Cool.
It fits his personality nicely, doesn’t it?

Oooooh, descent in the ranks... *grabs popcorn*

Yeah! You tell 'em! *some popcorn spills on the floor as I fist pump*

Score! Point One for Officer Gear!

Five to Zero!
*Aw, out of popcorn. Pauses playback. Makes popcorn. Unpauses. Where was I...Oh yeah.*

Yeah! What he said!

Lies! The promotion's a lie! Don't go for it!

Dang it.

Murder! Foul, I call foul!
*throws popcorn at the screen*
I’m glad you liked the battle scene, even if the ending was … who am I kidding? You should have known that ending was coming the moment the governor walked in. This is Overthrown after all.

This one is perfectly fine though, since Kelly is an electric type.

This works because it isn't a curse.
Dully noted.

You! >_>
“The same to you, mortal …”

Wait.... Does that mean...? Is Jay...
No, he can't be....
O_O
Interesting theory you got there. Now whether it’s correct or just another bit of a coincidental plot tangent I put in there to throw you off of the real plot remains to be seen.

Love how that seemed to be a casual "Oh, almost forgot, your gonna be attacked any minute, no biggie"
Well, he’s been manipulating several characters on and off screen, he can’t be expected to remember everything…

The same thing that's happening to me sadly...
We can work through it, somehow.

I loved the chapter. I got into it so much. The last bit was one big convo basically, but the middle bit with Gear was too awesome.
It's a shame Gear is gone. I didn't like the guy so much, but he was a good dude. But now I have someone new to hate. Even if I can't spell his name.

Marvelous, as always.
Well, the title of it is “Interlude” for a reason. It’s a transition chapter, so action wasn’t the main theme of it, just a positive side-effect.

Gear, he will be missed. He may not have been a major character, but his heart was in the right place. He helped Leo out when he first arrived (kinda), so that’s gotta give him points. It’ll at least keep him out of Android Hell…

Ah yes, ????, as he is known for now. He is a dislikable character, but he claimed he was working for the greater good. What that means, I haven’t the foggiest.

Glad (almost)everyone enjoyed the chapter.

Knightfall signing off…