Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2

Quote Originally Posted by MechaBulba View Post
    I still want to know what the original Dragon looked like before the split.
    True, I as well. Hope there's some really great moves that come with these forms.

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

I hope it has a cut-scene with Kyurem remembering the Original Dragon and it splitting!

Quote Originally Posted by cooloolcool View Post
    I'm getting both games!
    And this is why they created 2 games instead of 1. For people like you.

What more with the multiplayer features could B2/W2 possibly do? The only way it could evolve is if these games were for 3DS, and use the system's improved Friend List and Street/Spotpass.

And they're for the DS instead, so what could the games technically do? I don't understand why everyone is only thinking about move tutors and not the rest of the game.
    Honk if you prefer the Japanese version to the English dub!

Quote Originally Posted by deoxysxx View Post
    True, I as well. Hope there's some really great moves that come with these forms.
    Well they should get the two as of unavailable Ice moves, I forget their names, Freeze something?

Got my fingers crossed for an accessible Snarl TM. Being a Special move teachable to allot of shallow movepool Pokemon could be a god thing. Even if it is weak.
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Spore Deoxys-S = I quit Ubers.

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

Trying to contain my exitement, but it seems to fail as the time goes by!

Anyhow, I'll be getting Black 2, since I already have White, so it'll be an entirely new experience(well, either way it goes). And I knew Gray was hoax. That rumour was spread around a bit too early in comparison of the release of B/W. If Grey were to ever exist, Serebii would've gotten the news earlier.
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

Quote Originally Posted by x_vandslaux_x View Post
    Spore Deoxys-S = I quit Ubers.
    Fire Punch super power and Sucker Punch Haxorus = I quit
    Join the Tutor Program. Started by JRCxyz & Salavoir

[In Clan Memoriam]
    RIP Battling Academy, even though I just joined.
    Memories are eternal.

RIP Toothpaste Clan. You kept my teeth clean.
    Dental hygiene is eternal.

RIP Survival Island. Global warming drowned us all.
    Survival isn't eternal

I was thinking it'd be the third versions, but i didnt think we'd be getting a direct sequel, let alone 2 of them! This is very interesting, but there's a lot of things that need to be considered for this game. We gotta figure out what happens with the story this time around, though i doubt that'll be a problem since gamefreak did a mighty fine job doing storytelling in B/W, we gotta figure out these 3ds enhancements, and just in general how this odd addition will be compared to others. I was definitely surprised by a June 2012 release though

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Sketch Move tutor.
    No. Just No. That would be so broken. even if they just brought back the old moves, it would still mean that they could now be used with DW abilities. Either way, I can't wait to see what move tutors this brings.

Black 2 and White 2. Well, let's be honest, "Pokemon Gray" is a terrible name.

I just can't wait to see what the new move tutors bring us. That could really add some spice to the current OU metagame, seeing as how it's pretty crappy as of now. Those new Kyurem forms are also really awesome looking. It'll be cool to see how Kyurem's stats change from form to form.

Snow Warning, albeit in one way being unlikely, is possible for Kyurem.

I can't wait for the games to come out! I'm preordering these, so they better have some sort of preorder bonus!
    Pokemon teaches me the value of friendship....partnering bonds....to never betray one another....world peace....love and happiness....ghosts are real....stuff lost in the couch is never truly gone....your mom....the end.

Quote Originally Posted by jesusfreak94 View Post
    Black 2 and White 2. Well, let's be honest, "Pokemon Gray" is a terrible name.

I just can't wait to see what the new move tutors bring us. That could really add some spice to the current OU metagame, seeing as how it's pretty crappy as of now. Those new Kyurem forms are also really awesome looking. It'll be cool to see how Kyurem's stats change from form to form.
    Most likely if they do change stats, Zekrom form will be more physical and Reshiram will be more special, that's just speculation of course
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

This new announcement gives me great curiosity to Kyurem's stats. It'll probably get higher stats than its original form, and maybe then, it could finally be ubers like the rest of the legends. I'm really glad though, since now Kyurem won't be looked down anymore as a weaker legend than Resh and Zek.

Remember guys, stats alone probably won't make Kyurem Uber. Kyushiram is either getting Fire/Dragon or Fire/Ice, both of which are bad defensively. Kyuzekrom is most likely getting either Electric/Ice or Electric/Dragon. I can't imagine Kyurem losing either of it's typing either, for in game purposes. I can't imagine a non-Dragon cover pokemon, albeit we had Kyogre and Groudon.

Just saying, but before 4th Gen, Emerald was the only game with a Dragon type on the cover. Even then, Heart Gold and Soul Silver did not have Dragon types on the covers either.

I think Fire/Ice and Ice/Electric would be interesting. Fire/Ice would be a terrible defensive typing to have, but a pretty good offensive typing. It would also be something new and unique. The numerous weaknesses might also be enough to keep in from being broken, in case its stats get boosted to even higher levels. Ice/Electric is far better. Not the best defensively, but amazing offensively. I feel that this form might have a good shot at breaking OU, seeing as how very little past Magnezone is really resisting it.

Why fusion? Does it have to do something with fusion flar and fusion bolt?
    フェージングのエコー

And if it gets more SpAtk, a Specs set could probably 2HKO Magnezone with Blizzard.

MOVE OVER ROTOM-F.

This will bring a whole new moveset and strategy to the table if this is what we think it is XD lol
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Hmm. the other thing i was thinking about is yea it's cool they're adding all these 3ds only features to it. Problem is, are we gonna have to face the 3ds distortions of DS games again or not? Idk if they can fix that but i sure hope they can

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

OK, frankly, I really don't like either of the two forms; they both will make Kyurem no different that it is now. Even if it were to get abilities similar to Turboblaze and Teravolt, it would still be a terrible Pokemon.

I do admit that Zekyurem does have a chance at being a decent OU pokemon if its movepool is given a chance to improve, but even then, I personally do not foresee a change in stats. If this turns out to be true, then nothing on Kyurem will have changed.

If they bring move tutors, however, that will drastically change the competitive scene.
    I will be less active as time goes on; I have many things to do to get into college and will be focusing on that, so if you don't hear from me for a while, just be patient. I will respond, but it may take some time.

Black FC: 1764-6597-3816

Spoiler:- claims:

Quote Originally Posted by overlordmewtwo View Post
    OK, frankly, I really don't like either of the two forms; they both will make Kyurem no different that it is now. Even if it were to get abilities similar to Turboblaze and Teravolt, it would still be a terrible Pokemon.

I do admit that Zekyurem does have a chance at being a decent OU pokemon if its movepool is given a chance to improve, but even then, I personally do not foresee a change in stats. If this turns out to be true, then nothing on Kyurem will have changed.
    Why the heck would they make two new forms without changing it at all? If it lost it's ice typing, it'd be better. If it got more moves from it, it'd probably be better. If it got different stats, it could probably become better.

They're definitely going to be dragon type though, as it's the only type all three pokemon share in common.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Finally we'll have Fire Punch Iron Fist Infernape. Possible second starter to ubers? Plus a possibility of 5th gen DW Pokemon

abomasnow evo!!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast