Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona: Drifting into Darkness Discussion

Default Persona: Drifting into Darkness Discussion

Persona: Drifting into Darkness Discussion

Approved by Kamotz

To read the plotline, Major Arcana details, and sign up click the link: RPG Sign-up
    To quickly get to the RPG thread, click this link: The RP Thread

Life in Sunlive Town Details

Sunlive Town is not exactly a small town but it certainly isn’t a bustling area either. It’s a quiet suburban where not much really happens. The biggest things happening around here are several cases of Apathy Syndrome in the area and the recently finished Seidbats Shopping Center. All of the stores are in walking range of the residential area of town with the Shopping Center being at the far end of it. Most of the stores close at 10pm.

There are a few schools in the area but Kradle High School is the best and only boarding High School in Sunlive Town. It located just outside of the residential area making it a short walk for the people who go there. There five building on the school: the actual school building, cafeteria, the gymnasium and two dorm buildings; one for each gender. There is also a stadium and track behind the school.

In the dorms, there are three floors with 22 rooms on the second and third floor. The first floor is lounging space with couches and armchairs and also little kitchenette for the dorm residents. There is one room on the first floor and that’s where the dorm supervisor sleeps. He or she watches the dorm to make sure no mischief occurs. Dorm curfew is 10pm with very few exceptions allowed. Those dorm residents have to sign a timesheet when they leave and enter to make sure they are inside in time. And at random times they do dorm checks to make sure no one trying to cheat the system.

The school days are Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 3:30pm. There are no classes on Saturday, but it’s open from 7:30am to 1:00pm for tutoring and club activities. On Sunday there is no entry into the school buildings except for the cafeteria which is open to the dorm students.

The closest inhabited area to Sunlive Town is the city of Epohon. It is quite large and has the more luxurious places than the town. One can get all the brand names clothes and accessories in the stores here. The business people come here to work for their money. Unlike in Sunlive, Epohon really comes alive at night and there are a lot of bars and clubs open but it also quite dangerous to roam around at that time. The distance between the two areas is about 22 miles. A bus goes travel between the about every half hour. The bus stops running about 2 am in the morning so don’t miss the bus unless you want a long walk back or spend a night at the hotel.

The area between Sunlive Town and Epohon City is nothing but farmland and woods. There is a tale about a haunted mansion in forest at the outskirt of town. It is said that things come out to attack you around the 11th hour of the night…

Need to Know Information about the RPG
    Will add things later as needed…

The Homeroom Teachers

Freshman- Dr. Aden Rosen: he teaches English to underclassmen and Psychology to upperclassmen. He is a very strict teacher and is always trying to beat morals into his students. He may seem cold and uncaring but he really does care about his students.

Sophomore- Annabelle Sharp: she teaches Social Studies to the Sophmore and Junior classes. She is very good-natured person and is willing help anyone that needs it. She has a tendency to trail off subject a bit when she is trying to make a point.

Junior- Coach Sawyer Martin Rutherford: he teaches health and P.E. classes for all grades. He is quite an energetic, health nut who always trying to get others to eat, sleep and exercise regularly. He means well but he comes off as quite forceful and blunt with his actions and statements.

Senior- Professor Arthur Hurst: he teaches basic science and advance chemistry for all grades. Even though he is really knowledgable, he is too relaxed about everything and he has a childlike quality when it comes to science experiments. He isn’t taken seriously by the other teachers at all and is almost treated like a little brother.

Current objective:

There’s a brief pain in the place you got hurt in that nightmare, following slight burning sensation. You are then suddenly standing in the street, surrounded by your peers. This looks like the town but something is off about it that you can’t quite put your finger on…The oddest thing for sure is a tower in the distance that’s not suppose to be there emitting a bright light. It is only landmark that stands out to you… Your objective is to go to that light as it’s your only lead, but be careful… it can be dangerous at night.

Oh no, the dark creatures of the nightmare have appeared. They're not super fast but the large number of them can easily surround and trapped you. You better avoid them or they will surely swarm you... Don't try hiding because they will always find you... You best bet is to keep running away from them. Don't let yourself get corner or you're doomed.
    -------

You may start discussing; try to keep it RPG related. If have any questions feel free to post them as well and if I can I shall answer. I’ll probably start the RPG Saturday or Sunday to give the people reserved a chance to get their sign-up done before I start it.
    Last edited by InnerFlame; 13th November 2014 at 5:03 PM.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Yay! Okay... I think it's related to the "Current Objective" thing (which is a nice feature might I say), but I'll ask anyway... Is there anything that needs to be on the first post (when the RP's up)?

Credit to Astral Shadow

so this is like persona 3?sounds cool

I'm sure we'll find that out once the RPG actually starts.

I hope this isn't going to get too chaotic with this many people involved...

So, I've been thinking. Since we live in dorms, do people have roommates? :3 If so, I think it might be funny for Cadence and Jamie to share a room. :P
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

It is just normal day in life of your character. It's the first Friday of the school year and you will continue on like normal. It will be a chance to get know your character and everyone else, and a little normal before the real excitement happens.

Nagito Komaeda: it's based on Persona in general, yes but if you have anything else to say send me a VM for this is for the people who joined the RPG.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Ah, okay. I just wanted to ask to get ideas. But I have another question, is anyone going to put headers or something? 'Cause I will, even if everyone else won't. I'd also like an answer to Monster Guy's question, too. X/

Credit to Astral Shadow

I didn't plan on it, but sure sound like fun way of interacting. Talk among yourselves if you want someone to be your roommate. Or you want to you can have a room that currently has no roommate or NPC.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

All right. (But did you miss the first part of the paragraph? ^^; )

Credit to Astral Shadow

Can students live outside of the dorms?
    RPGer Profile
    ~~~~
    [9:09 PM] delilah: achievement unlocked: use the phrase "drop it like it's hot" in my final biology project
    [1:55 AM] gabe: Presumably I don't get ###### rights because I'm English, and am thus expected to say "curse ye to Beelzebub's eternal damnation, knave"

Get someone light, innocent or uptight (something around those lines) to room with Janna…it would scar said person for life! XD A combination of loud metal music, a Game of Thrones marathon, mechanic's tools scattered on the floor (very easy to step on), shameless sleeping in the nude, a hidden stash of alcoholic drinks, the danger of getting caught and dark, macabre stuff would really ruin that unlucky roomie. XD

Any takers? XD Janna's a normal girl alright, just a very free-spirited Northern European. XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 30th October 2014 at 7:03 AM.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

@Titan500

I think you can, since it said here:

Quote Originally Posted by InnerFlame
    You are currently a high school student living here Sunlive Town whether it’s in the dorms or with relatives.
    @*Jean Grey*

If Sura bunked with Janna, she'd just wonder what's with the mature show...and find a place to put all those tools. XP Even she knows some thongs are too dangerous too leave on the floor, not that she's any better.

Credit to Astral Shadow

Ah, I see.

Anyway, who wants to dorm with Naomi the workalcoholic and her obsessions?
    RPGer Profile
    ~~~~
    [9:09 PM] delilah: achievement unlocked: use the phrase "drop it like it's hot" in my final biology project
    [1:55 AM] gabe: Presumably I don't get ###### rights because I'm English, and am thus expected to say "curse ye to Beelzebub's eternal damnation, knave"

Not those tools! XD Mechanic's tools, hehe…she fixes her own motorcycle. XD Plus, some grease at times…XD It's a hazard because some of them can be painful to step on. XD

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

@Titan500

Sura could, but then Naomi would be bombarded by a not so well kept area and would have to wake Solarines up, because she sleeps in. XD

@*Jean Grey*

It's still not nice to stub your toe on. XP

Credit to Astral Shadow

Would Naomi's work make a bigger mess?
    RPGer Profile
    ~~~~

Probably. XD Seeing she's late for many things and thus hasn't got a lot of free time to clean up everything. XD
    Last edited by TheCharredDragon; 30th October 2014 at 7:18 AM.

Credit to Astral Shadow

And then Janna would have to welcome her to the wonderful world of Freestate Northern Europe and claim what she engages in is "perfectly normal entertainment". XD Perhaps try to persuade her to get a tattoo? XD

Naomi would probably have issues with Janna for beating up the student body president…in Janna's defense, the last thing she wants to be seen as is passive and doormat-like. XD

Sura, for sure, will not get a tattoo. XP Besides, she'd think you're really just putting a tracking device on her.

Credit to Astral Shadow

Hehe…that would be a cool thing to bring up...tracking devices, hehe! XD Basically, will Sura think that anyone who's her roomie is automatically sketchy? XD

Anyone wants to bunk with Miaofa? They'd have to put with him watching nature shows in various languages and him muttering about the online courses that he's taking (free ones exist irl). We don't have many guys, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill
    Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

It's to beat up other people for their hats and jackets.
    3DS FC: 0018-1095-7707
    Friend Safari: Pancham, Mankey, and Breloom
    Accepting any except for Electric
    PM me before you add me

@*Jean Grey*

Yes. XD She's watched too many spy, horror and sci-fi movies. But she was nearly kidnapped when she was little, so she's gone nuts from paranoia. XD

@Corrosion

Solarines would probably just go somewhere else than watch nature films. XD Yeah, which is kind of funny to me.

Credit to Astral Shadow

We don't have many guys, lol.
    That is incorrect, the sex scale has even out out there is same number of guys and girl accepted right now. Just people playing guys are not on right now.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

It was pretty female-dominated at the beginning, but yeah stuff's equalised.
    RPGer Profile
    ~~~~

@InnerFlame

Ah, okay. That makes sense.

But anyways, anyone in particular wanna bunk with Suranuras and be weirded out by her insanity?

Credit to Astral Shadow

And Janna might remind her of some of those shady movie characters that you can't trust, hehe. XD Don't tell me Sura would think that Cadence is sketchy! XD

Besides, about the female-male ratio…only two of the girls are girly. XD The others are not, hehe. XD

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast