Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Morph Legends 3.0 (Discussion)

Default Morph Legends 3.0 (Discussion)

Morph Legends 3.0 Discussion
    Approved by Psychic

Current Objective:
    Once the RPG starts, begin from your character's most recent event. Try to befriend and meet another character

Updates: Tomorrow the RPG will be put up.

The Haoj Region Cities, Towns, and Landmarks

1. Amethyst Town: This town is known for its harvesting of the jewel, Amethyst. The people here are very elegant and try to forget that The Collectors began in this formal town.

2. Warhol City: A city commemorated to a popular artist. Many people flock to this town for its lively and colorful vibes.

3. Galilee Sea: An ocean pass that only the strongest can endure. It is known for its large wakes and boat crashes. It is as if the sea is constantly at storm.

4. Venus City: Home of the title of “The Birth of The First Morpher” this city takes great pride in the fact that they were the first city to see a Morpher born years ago. They say the first Morpher was the most beautiful, unknown Pokemon to man.

5. Guernica Town: This town has a sad atmosphere to it. The majority of the Morphers were taken away from this town by The Collectors. The West side of this town has been completely recovered after a bombing in search for Legendaries who had been hiding out. The East side of this town has not yet been restored and is in complete ruins.

6. Primavera Forest: Some say this forest is the most beautiful part of the Haoj region. Deep inside this green and blossoming forest are hidden shrines for each and every Legendary Pokemon and Morpher who suffered from The Collectors. On the Northern most side of this deep forest is the Grass Type Gym.

7. Dali Village: Time seems to almost pass quicker than usual in this village. Many people who come through here with a dream, experience their travels going by faster than ever. It is very desert like.

8. Hickory City: This simple city is covered in beautiful flowers. People often come here to paint close up photos of the various flowers.

9. Olympia City: This city is covered in beautiful sculptures depicting humans from the past days of Gods and bible stories. Although the majority of the statues show humans, there are many Pokemon statues as well. In Olympia City, you will find the seventh gym leader. Another noticeable landmark is the art school for trainers who would like to become sculptors.

10. Louvre Museum: This museum is home to some of the greatest artwork in the Pokemon world. The museum is so big that it takes up the entire city only leaving room for trains going in and out, and a tiny airport. To many people’s surprise, this museum is home to the 8th gym leader whose tricky gym is an all time favorite of many trainers who have come through.

11. Victory Road: This long and seemingly endless road leads you straight to the Pokemon League. Despite this difficult journey, trainers love this path because it seems to magically project the beginning of your journey, and up until this point on your journey. Strong Pokemon can be fought and caught on Victory Road that some trainers even end up using in their battles against the Pokemon League.

12. Pokemon League: The amazing Pokemon League is a Trainer’s most difficult challenge as Pokemon Trainer. The Pokemon League strongly resembles Athens, Greece. The building that conceals/contains the current Champion looks very much alike to that of the Parthenon. However, it is much more restored than that of the original real world version and is much larger.

13. Blanca Lienzo Island: This manmade island is covered in plain white flowers. Many trainers after they complete their dream come here to think to themselves; “What is my next dream?” If a trainer thinks of their next dream, they are given a colored seed to represent their ambition. As they continue their next journey, the flower grows and its petals reflect the color of what their dreams mean. Elders are precise when determining who to give a seed to. Often times, someone of bad spirit will only reflect a wilted and dry seed.

14. Gogh City: This lovely quaint city is very densely populated. Buildings are found very close together. This city is well known for its very star filled night skies and cafes. Sometimes, people in this city can be judgmental of people who are different from others. However, after a while they grow to accept and love them.

15. Keane Islands: This tropical archipelago was originally inhabited by native people long ago but was discovered by explorers only to find out natives were already living there. Many of the islanders still keep up the old traditions of their native people and speak their native language as well. The island is named after a woman who was known for her art depicting people will large eyes.

16. Tenoch City: This city is very vibrant and colorful and known for its friendly and inviting atmosphere. It is split into two districts named: Kahlo and Rivera.

Last edited by Chili; 27th January 2015 at 12:33 AM.

Yas, I can't wait.
    My laptop broke so my first post will be from my tablet. I am sorry. It will be a bit short.

Doublade has been claimed by me
    *Credit goes to Astral Shadow for the awesome banners*
    Join My Pokemon Conquest RP {Open spots:Pugilis (Fighting), Terrera (Ground), Cragspur (Rock), Spectra (Ghost)}

Do you think we should create a map of the region? Just so we know where everything is?
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

That sounds like fun, I would volunteer, sadly I can't.

Join My Pokemon Conquest RP {Open spots:Pugilis (Fighting), Terrera (Ground), Cragspur (Rock), Spectra (Ghost)}

I say this now, b/c it's going to get really confusing unless we clarify what's where XD

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    Do you think we should create a map of the region? Just so we know where everything is?
    I was looking into that.... I just don't know how. I can't find templates or anything and designing images and such is NOT my forte.

*RPG WILL BE UP TOMORROW* Have a boatload of HW tonight.

Well, I won't make any promises, but I'll see if I can at least draw something out.

Well, I won't make any promises, but I'll see if I can at least draw something out.
    Thank you. My theme for this region is art as some of you might have noticed if you're into art. I took influence from alot of Europe, Mexico, and some of America. (Hawaii and Pitsburgh, Pennsylvania.)

Since the trio is in Hoenn, I may just give reasons when I do my first RP post why they are in Haoj.

I'M SO EXCITEEEEEDDDDD
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Go join this rp. ALL OF YOU!

Question, could I add a thing about a gate in Haoj? Two of my characters are based around these gates and it is a conveiniant way to have people arrive in the region.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash & Charm View Post
    Question, could I add a thing about a gate in Haoj? Two of my characters are based around these gates and it is a conveiniant way to have people arrive in the region.
    I thought your characters actually had to make the gates themselves? You can just do what I'm doing: have them get off a ferry in the region.

Yes, that is true. It would annoying editing the histories of one of them to accomidate the gate. I will probably just end up having them ferried over.

You all don't have to be in the Haoj region right now. There will be moments when we are all there though.

It will be up soon? Eeeexcellent. I'll be planning my post then. Perhaps meeting Another Sinnoh Legendary character?
    Last edited by Schade; 27th January 2015 at 7:43 AM.

i̪̪̫̋ͤͫ͛̇̊ͅI̞̦̝̝̎̽̔̌͛T͉̫̣̄ͪ͋̀ͭ'̺̹̰͎̰̏̿͋͒Ṣ͈̯̿͗͆ ̯̲̬ ͉͖͙̙ͩ̿M̻̲͈̰͎̜̤̹̐͐͆̊̎ͨ͐E̥̲͚̙̮̜̦̘ͭ̚.͉̜̘͂͐͑͆̃̌̏͊ͅ

About how long would it take for someone from Johto to arive in Haoj if they are using a boat? I just need a rough estamate of time

Question: Which city (of the Haoj region) is the most likeable to have a hotel? My character is the daughter of hotel owners and she sometimes does some 'company fieldwork' where she checks out other hotels.
    Last edited by Pink Harzard; 27th January 2015 at 3:05 PM. Reason: Made my question a bit more clear.
    Claimed Scyther

PASBL explained
    Prologue and chapter one posted. Draft chapter two in production

Banner, Button and Profile Picture made by Astral Shadow. Thanks a lot ^^

Schade, if you want to meet up with my three characters you can.

I have a character in Sinnoh too... I was thinking Hearthome when I did his SU but apparently I forgot to mention that, so he can start from wherever I guess.

My other character is in Striaton City, Unova. Anybody near there?

"Even if we take different paths, the truth we arrive at should be the same."
    ~~~
    FC: 1048 - 8845 - 0258
    ~ ~
    [719/719]

I currently have a character in Oreburgh City and another in Vermillion City. Also, from my own perception (Chili feel free to correct me here) it looks like Venus and Warhol City would be places that would have some big hotels, Pink Harzard.

Out of interest, where is the port? I'd like to know, 'cause it seems like somewhere people's characters could meet up.

My character's starting in Lavaridge Town, by the way.

My characters are up the spear pillar.

They are about to set up a gate there and should be able to get to a couple places. As far as other people go feel free to use them. The should give off a slight energy that you could find them by.

1: The island where they grew up. It is in sinnoh and close to Jubilife it is there first gate created when they combined their power. It can transport and receive 5 people at a time.
    2: One right outside of Pokestar studios. It can transport and receive one person at a time (Made by sam)
    3: One in Kalos, right in the middle of Lumiose. It can transport and receive 5 people (Made by Sam)
    4: One is set up by each of the lakes in the Sinnoh. They each transport one person at a time, and were made by Alex

My character lives at the Lake Hotel near Lake Valor, but I can easily let her go somewhere else. As long as it got a hotel.
    @Cometstarlight: Thanks a lot ^^
    Claimed Scyther

PASBL explained
    Prologue and chapter one posted. Draft chapter two in production

Banner, Button and Profile Picture made by Astral Shadow. Thanks a lot ^^

My character will take a ferry. A simple post on the ferry, then a timeskip to when he gets off.
    If I recall correctly, he is from Eterna City, cuz that is where the Dialga/Palkia statue is.

i̪̪̫̋ͤͫ͛̇̊ͅI̞̦̝̝̎̽̔̌͛T͉̫̣̄ͪ͋̀ͭ'̺̹̰͎̰̏̿͋͒Ṣ͈̯̿͗͆ ̯̲̬ ͉͖͙̙ͩ̿M̻̲͈̰͎̜̤̹̐͐͆̊̎ͨ͐E̥̲͚̙̮̜̦̘ͭ̚.͉̜̘͂͐͑͆̃̌̏͊ͅ

what schade said, I'll probably do something similar (or practically the same)
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Go join this rp. ALL OF YOU!

I currently have a character in Oreburgh City and another in Vermillion City. Also, from my own perception (Chili feel free to correct me here) it looks like Venus and Warhol City would be places that would have some big hotels, Pink Harzard.
    Yes, exactly what I had in mind.

@YoungGoose It would take about 20 hours.

@Dragonfries The ports are on the various islands and Venus City.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast