Thread: After Halcyon Days II: Stirring Ashes Discussion Thread!

Default After Halcyon Days II: Stirring Ashes Discussion Thread!

After Halcyon Days

A GingerDixie and Agent Tectonic Roleplay

This thread has been approved by Psychic.

This is the discussion thread. Sign ups are here. Sign ups do not close even after the RP begins.

POSTING INFORMATION

[This RP will be using post headers, which serve to help let other RPers know who is interacting with whom and at what time, as well as keep track of character effects that last more than one post. I believe in one rule about post headers, and that rule is K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple, Stupid*)

* no offense intended

Therefore, this is all I expect of a proper heading to an RP post:

Character Name and Species
    Faction and Orientation
    (Optional line for any ill or beneficial effects your character may be suffering, and how long this affect has lasted for)
    RPers Affected (Both character name and RPer name)

Thus, here is what it would look like in the RP:

Vernonia the Nuzleaf
    Wild Faction/Terran Oriented
    Route 111, Near Mauville Settlement, North Gate
    (Optional Ill/Beneficial Effect: Post 1/3)
    Affected Characters: Tango the Lombre (GingerDixie)

USING MANIFEST ABILITIES

As is stated in the premise below, Manifest abilities cannot be controlled with utmost precision. However, they can be used, and when the time comes that you wish to use an ability in the RP, I ask that you please quote it from your sign-up sheet and include it in your post below when it is used, like so:

Spoiler:

Story:

Spoiler:

Setting:

Spoiler:

Side Missions and Pokemon Post

Spoiler:

Inventory:

Spoiler:

Faction/Orientation Information:

Spoiler:

Manifests:

Spoiler:

Rules for the Discussion Thread

• All Serebii and RPG Cafe rules apply.
    • The purpose of this thread is to ask questions relating to the RP in general, and I will be using it to post additional information on the story as well. Please do not post here if the question you pose only applies to one RPer. As such, please settle interactions between singular characters with the other player through the VM/PM system.
    • If you also have any suggestions on improving the story or RPing experience, this is also the place to pose them. Further discussions may take place elsewhere but if it is an idea requiring everyone's input, I would prefer it be where everyone can see it.
    • PLEASE KEEP IT CIVIL. I know from experience that not everyone gets along, and that's okay. But please don't turn this thread into off-topic chatter and flaming. If you have a beef with another player, I would prefer you keep it out of here to avoid cluttering it up around story-pertinent info.
    I have claimed Nuzleaf

Current Chapter Progress: Chapter IV, 10% complete
    Second Place: Best Pokemon-Centric, 2013 Fanfiction Awards
    Credit goes to Brutaka for the banner

Is the first post up for grabs or were you planning on making it, Ginger?

First post is up for grabs. Sorry for not clarifying!
    I have claimed Nuzleaf

Current Chapter Progress: Chapter IV, 10% complete
    Second Place: Best Pokemon-Centric, 2013 Fanfiction Awards
    Credit goes to Brutaka for the banner

Oh hey! Only two replies here? Huh... Well, why not ask a question,what people other than Andy and Huntress are going to post? [Insert informal emoticon of your choice hear.]

Remind me to mention how much I hate school and how it eats away my time. After this week ends, I think I will finally have the time (and drive) to get a post up. For those who haven't posted yet, please PM/VM either Ginger or me as I will be making the first missions post this weekend as well, and if anyone who hasn't posted by then along with not RSVPing the GMs will not be added. Hope that makes sense... Happy RPing!
    credits for pic and banner: Avenger Angel and Brutaka

I have claimed Sceptile

Destiny's Forge: click sig.
    ARD: UNDER REVISIONAL HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Also read Essense of Law.

Hey Meeker, I don't quite understand your last post. Could you please clarify it a little? I want to make Lyra hear Eris and go looking for her in my next post, but I'm not sure if that would be possible/helpful.

Glad to have such a a great RP here, regardless of the exams and tests that a lot of us have to take, myself included. I'm coming up with a post that I think you all might really like, despite my first (and shoddy) one.
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

Quote Originally Posted by Huntress Wizard View Post
    Hey Meeker, I don't quite understand your last post. Could you please clarify it a little? I want to make Lyra hear Eris and go looking for her in my next post, but I'm not sure if that would be possible/helpful.
    Well, I have played around with Eris's SU up until posting in the RP. She's starting to suffer from the virus's infection in her brain, which causes it to decay. So my idea was to show her sanity's slippage from the first person. Sounded, and has been so far, fun.

Regarding the whole Lyra hearing her and such, please, do! I think we can have a little fun, huh? PM me so we can plan some stuff out.

Alright. Won't be able to get the note post up here until wednesday at the earliest since finals are this week. But, so far, I have Ginger, Meek, Huntress, Andy, Ku and Primal as you all RSVPed or posted here since my last update. Anyone else want to be included in the mission update?
    credits for pic and banner: Avenger Angel and Brutaka

I have claimed Sceptile

Destiny's Forge: click sig.
    ARD: UNDER REVISIONAL HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Also read Essense of Law.

Evidently, it took some time for me to construct my newest post. I just wanted to cover some ground near the Mauville settlement, that way Valios can be closer to a majority of the active RPers here.
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner