Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (discussion)

Im Chihaya so I would think the opening shoud either have a really cute or really nice music for the opening. It would be amazing if we could just make our own song but I don't know if any of us are that talented.

If we take the Kawaii Route with the opening~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmO23...ure=plpp_video

If we go in something that isn't cute, maybe this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmO23...ure=plpp_video

A more action vibe? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLU4h...675B2B60F4776A

Something energetic? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwATI...ure=plpp_video

An actually song? Yeah I'll get back to you on that.

I'll be posting later today. IT'S MY LAST DAY OF SUMMER POST! Then my posting schedual will just die slowly. Hopfully that last part won't happen.

You know, coolminun? I might just do that idea for an opening.

Ya, there WILL be different openings/endings like normal animes.

Chihaya, I like those music ideas. If I get bored, I might use one. But I kinda wanna make my own music. I'll practice during school, which will be home this year....catch my drift, guys?
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

I like the idea of different openings, actually. XD Each of them should feature the characters in different ways. XD One can have their instruments, another with their animals. XD One can even feature Gale actually cooking...maybe the favorite food-related one? XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Four openings/endings for the first season. I'll talk with Kiruria about the season break up.

First will be coolminun's idea.

Next, instruments.

3rd, animals.

4th, favorite food.

So?

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Their favorite things obviously. Well, maybe corresponding emotion or element of some sort.

A more action vibe? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLU4h...675B2B60F4776A

I like this one alot. I think we should use this one. Man, this is turning out to be really awesome!

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

So my Siblings are making me do things with them so my post may be a little late.

Zekshi composing and arranging music... Zekshi must be talented!

DVB, I'm glad that my strange addiction to video game music makes you happy.

Oh and Zekshi, since you're using Coolminun's idea, Will she be in the garden of her dreams or the one in Winters? If you use the dream one then don't forget the Salty Flower! If it's the gaurden in Winters then it's more like her Bedroom at her Aunt's since we want both Peppercorn and Salt in it.
    Last edited by chihaya01; 3rd September 2012 at 8:49 PM.

DVB, I can't view the video...it has some validation error thing whenever I click on it.

But I won't be using music that was already made. Like chihaya just said, I will be composing the music on my own.

And Aqua will be in the dream garden. I won't forget the Salty Flower =3

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

I like the elements idea, actually. XD Which element goes with who, though? XD

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

...what? I don't really get what you mean...lol ^^;

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Since you're using the Dream garden, I just need you to remember that the Salty Flower is surrounded by blue hydrangeas. Maybe Ame Warashi should be in her garden~ *Nit picky with details*

She'll be in the background, and I will include the other flowers.

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Okay, I just advanced the plot in the RPG, so now we're dealing with enemies below Ferdinand Castle. I also updated the Plot Summary to include recent happenings, the NPC list to include King Ferdinand, and the Enemy Index to include the three music room enemies. In addition, I made some changes to the PSI lists in the second post, including the addition of techniques like Counter and PSI Magnet and "PK Favourite", and moved PK Hex to the Offensive PSI list. Stat-changing PSI like Offense Up won't be used in this RPG, due to the fact that this is not a tabletop. I didn't list the more advanced techniques like Refresh and PK Starstorm yet, because they're inaccessible for now.

The Death Notes shall ensue, I assure you. Mwahahaha--I mean, Nwehehehehe! And I think saving the meeting with Scheherazade until after we take care of trouble in the castle would be a better idea than meeting her now.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Uhh, none besides the one below.
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Like I said earilier-Densetsu would probably protect Tekina's harp, so it wouldn't become a Death Note.

Is that ok?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Just posted. Oh yeah, does Blake still get his offense up that I was promised?

@Zekshirom: No. Nobody is protected from the Death Notes. And you know, Tekina's defeat of them could be a step to her awakening the power of Densetsu. And on a completely different note, I finally drew Gon, Ari, and Amanda; just have to colour and scan them.

@coolminun: Hmm, well this is a predicament. On one hand, it would be great if Blake did have Offense Up, but on the other hand I said they wouldn't be used... Ah well, I guess we'll use the buffing/debuffing techniques after all, so Offense Up is fine. I'll add them to the PSI list later, as we're not learning any new PSI yet (my current plan is to have that happen sometime after de-haunting Ferdinand Castle, maybe after hearing Scheherazade's story).

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Just updated. Still drawing Kyornik Zekshi. Not the best artist. If anyone would like to give it a try, go for it. When I was thinking up his design, I was thinking of how I look. Kyornik is African American and Inuit (I'm not Inuit lol). Dad is Inuit and mom is African American. I found this pic, that I guess kinda would look like him.http://media.photobucket.com/image/d...clone/Kofi.jpg, only not so skinny, the wool tribal orca hoodee and some inuit like features in his face. If anyone wants to give it a shot, just remember to make him look earthboundy plz. Oh yeah, speaking of art did whomever decide to take on coloring PK Nature finish? I'm curious to know how it came out.

Good. I'm waiting for a new computer to work on the anime/music. All the music will be custom made by me, even the background music and songs that might be sung.

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

My drawing of Aqua also failed so I had to send Zekshi some pictures from tumblr. You're not the only bad artist here, Coolminun. So anyone know what that instrument Aqua saw was?

oh yeah, I guess i didn't explain how Kyornik's bat works. Since it was infused with Aura when it was used as a lightning rod for Luvina's Pk thunder beta, it was impregnated with the psi, so now whenever kyornik does a critical hit/SMAAAASH attack, it discharges. It's a metal bat however, so Kyornik gets shocked too, albeit not as badly. Just a way to balance him out.

Also, what do you guys think of his Psi sense? I figured it could be used like how Boney's sniff or how Jeff could tell the weakness of the enemy. Can be used in tandem with Gon's cell phone for a better analysis of the enemy.This ability is Completely useless on enemies that lack psi. This just tells of its most dangerous psi. And yes, dangerous would be i guess what I deem to be dangerous or not. If psi sense was used on us. Tekina-Pk fire, Aqua-Counter, Gale-Pk Darkness, Gon-Pk fireworks. The dangerous psi doesn't have to be offensive psi. I'd probably deem PK Garden omega the most dangerous Psi ever, because it can completely heal to perfect health and restore psi. SUPER SCARY!! XD
    Last edited by coolminun; 18th September 2012 at 2:51 PM.

Well, I guess since most of the other PSI users seem to have another "ability" already--Tekina's awesome musical talents, Gale's mad cooking skills, and Gon being the main character and all, giving Kyornik PSI sense would be okay... Although, how about if he can only detect the presence of any PSI the enemy used on itself already (Shields and Counters and stat changes)? Could be useful for detecting if the foe has a shield or counter. To make things interesting, though, let's make it so he can't differentiate between physical and PSI shields. And let's also add him being able to detect whether an enemy can use any offensive PSI (but not be able to tell which technique specifically)? It can later evolve to the full PSI sense you described. When it does, he can detect that Amanda would know PK Pain, not that Kyornik doesn't already know about it. Sound good?

Hahaha, and what's that salt for? For the Salty Flower, I presume? Or for mixing with water and making machines rust?

I kinda wish DVB and Jean Grey and Zekshirom would post in the RPG soon, but I'll do another post soon anyway. Time to introduce the Death Notes! Also later on, I'll be writing a signup for Amanda, and maybe Ari after that.

Ah, speaking of Amanda and Ari... I guess I'm getting really lazy with colouring and scanning their pictures (and Gon's). Fortunately though, I did like the way they came out when I drew them. Guess my past experience with animation paid off...

I was thinking that since Salt drives away evil demons and ghosts and is usually thrown over the shoulders to avoid bad luck, it'd be kinda like a weakness to the possessed instruments. If the instruments aren't haunted then we can just have Aqua's plan fail. I thought her witch side should shine for a while since it usually won't be in the spotlight that much.

And you forgot to note Aqua's super strengtha

I am waiting for Jean to post int eh RPG but I guess I will go ahead and do so

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

^^ It's fine, Kiruria. I can't start until I get my new computer, anyway.

Take all the time you need!

Also, I might post tomorrow, or at least when the Death Notes show up. I'll show Tekina's singing side. ^^

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

DVB, can you bunny Gale for me in your next post? XD I am a bit at loss on how I should make my post go...massive amounts of text just hit me. >.<

ok, that sounds reasonable. I think i'll do a blake update, since no one has posted yet.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast