Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (discussion)

The athame was kinda thrown as soon as she got it. Honestly, I've never really learned how to properly remove a magic circle so maybe if you can tell ne how, I can fix my post.

Cursed zones never even crossed my mind, I just mind barfed it out and that's what was in my mind at the time.

Cursed zones? Okami?

Anyway, I'll post once A CERTAIN PLAYER RESPONDS TO MY VM. it's a hint, chihaya. OK I'M KIDDING, but seriously. Not flaming, I'M IMPATIENT!
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Everyone teamed up so I would be forced to post. I'll be sure to start one tomorrow after school.

I posted the post for the duet. Hope you guys like it! (Yes, I will indeed sing the openings and Tekina's parts of the song.)

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

I wish I could sing Aqua's part but my voice and gender are unfit for the role. I though the song was nice. I agree with Kyronik, Aqua's strength is so unreal but hey, everything needs a crazy axe girl kind of character, don't they?

I'll have a friend of mine sing and voice for Aqua.

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

All right! Thanks for the assist Kiruria. I was actually hoping it would've been Gon and Pk fireworks. Lol, I had to edit my post because for some reason I thought it was mr. Passion and not Lord Passion. I never fought Lord Passion in mother 3. Didn't know about him till later and by that time i was too far gone in the game.

Ok, I'll post something since nobody has posted in roughly 2 weeks.
    Last edited by coolminun; 16th October 2012 at 2:21 AM.

All right! I'm... sort of back, and starting another post here now. October is always a very busy month for me...

Quote Originally Posted by coolminun View Post
    Lol, I had to edit my post because for some reason I thought it was mr. Passion and not Lord Passion. I never fought Lord Passion in mother 3. Didn't know about him till later and by that time i was too far gone in the game.
    Same thing happened to me. I remember being very upset when I heard about Lord Passion, because A) Mr. Passion was already my favourite boss in the game, and B) Duster was my favourite main character, and defeating Lord Passion is the only way to get his ultimate weapon. Especially B.

Oh, and speaking of what you did with Lord Passion, Coolminun... I daresay it's a bit much. Sending every sink in the castle flying around? It is a funny allusion to one of his canon battle commands in Mother 3 ("Mr. Passion sent everything but the kitchen sink flying!"), but is way beyond the powers Lord Passion has now. I did like him coming back out of the portrait from the playing of Etude for Ghosts though. (It would've probably been "Ode to Ancestors: 8th Movement" that would've really awakened him, but whatever.) It brings up a very interesting plot twist. Maybe you can just take out the part about the sinks and just have all the instruments except the ones the chosen ones are playing flying everywhere (along with numerous pages of a music book).

Well then, this battle shall end with my next post, so if you all want to add something more beforehand, do so now.

EDIT: Actually, my post will have to wait until tomorrow... And I'll have to somehow include Gale and Diego as well if DVB and Jean Grey don't post by tomorrow.
    Last edited by Kiruria; 16th October 2012 at 7:35 AM.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Uhh, none besides the one below.
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

I can post but I am not sure what to post exactly. Will figure something out.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Ah well, I posted again anyway, and Diego was already playing his clarinet the last time we saw him anyway (same thing for Gale and the electric guitar). So now instead you get to react to all the celebration afterward, pick a flavour of soda, make fun of Amanda or the Pigmask, what have you. And once Scheherazade's story happens, then you get to ask questions about it! Erm... hooray?

I'll update the plot summary and whatnot later (I'll also add the Sadistic Seagull to the Enemy Index), as I have not yet started on my paper that's due on Thursday...

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Edited the sinks out.

Hooray indeed!! What an awesome ending! Oh yeah Kiruria, I have a question about psi once again. It is regarding our favorite thing Psi. In earthbound, Ness learned Psi Rockin at different levels, while Lucas learned Pk Love at different parts of the plot. Which way are we going to learn our favorite psi upgrades. Also, do we get to learn a new psi after Sheharaz... yeah, cannot spell her name. after her story?

If you decide to have us learn it like Lucas, then we'll need at least three more major points in the plot to learn them. I was thinking one could be against the Confounded Guardian boss (our animal guardian in case you forgot)

Good question, Coolminun. Since there are no set levels in the game, our PK Favourites will be learnt via important plot events. Currently I have it set to happen every time we meet one of the archangels (recall that we learned our PK Favourites in the first place the night after meeting with Hinawa), and one other important plot point after that. I also have it set so that we alternate between meeting an archangel or a storyteller in each country, so that means we're due to meet another archangel in the next country we visit.

Hmm, I also just read your latest post about Blake. While it is interesting to have the nurse be a Starman in disguise, a Starman would never blatantly reveal its powers before somebody while kidnapping someone. If you want Blake to be kidnapped, it would have to happen in a sneakier fashion, so that nobody would directly witness the kidnapping. I probably should have enforced the rules against bunnying any Starmen for any reason, so I guess for this instance it was my mistake. So I do have to apologise for this, but please edit out Selena and the hospital staff and security witnessing the kidnapping. But I will allow you to have Selena just barely catch a glimpse of the nurse carrying Blake away and then teleporting.

To everyone: I am working on my next post right now. And now you all know never to bunny a Starman.

EDIT: I have posted. It's a long post... that damn story took a long time to write. So now we know where to go tomorrow as well!
    Last edited by Kiruria; 4th November 2012 at 1:16 AM.

kk, thanks for answering. i edited out all the destruction and made estralle slip away. Great job on the story.

So, What's going on? Has everyone else completely forgotten about the rpg? Nobody else has posted in almost 3 weeks now.

Oh, I just posted a new part to the rpg concerning Blake. Since we can't bunny starmen, I guess you're going to write the part about how the starmen brainwash him
    Last edited by coolminun; 12th November 2012 at 2:29 AM.

Good news everyone!

I have finally replaced my broken keyboard so now I can post again!
    Last edited by chihaya01; 16th November 2012 at 9:53 PM.

Yaay! dramatic return of Aqua lol

Posted. Poor Shurui. =(

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

So I was wondering that instead of Aqua gainind a new PSI ability, can she get a new weapon to boost her Intelligence (Power up PSI powers)? Since her pole makes her stronger, maybe I should replace her pole with something to make her PSI her main talent for a while.

Also, I hope it's okay for me to introduce Max before we leave Winters. For anyone who doesn't remember and would like to know, he is Aqua's older brother.

EDIT: Sorry, I was thinking of something else and said Aqua and Max were twins instead of Max being the older brother. Please forgive me.
    Last edited by chihaya01; 7th December 2012 at 11:07 PM.

I thought he was her Older brother, not twin? ALso, Kiruria, I have a question. So as you can see, both Kyornik and I have a fascination with Psi and its origin. I was wondering if I could possibly introduce an artifact of sorts to the RPG. The only problem, is I'd have to bunny a conversation with the starmen for Blake's part and the main part would involve psi developing on earth, via George and Maria and a book detailing psi written by George before his passing.

@coolminun: Tell you what. Why don't you PM me the details about this artifact, and we can discuss when to bring it up?

@Everyone: Real life has once again kept me from not posting in not only this RPG, but all the others I'm in as well. Since nothing much seems to be happening now, mind if we skip ahead to the next morning or something? I'll be including stuff from both the rest of tonight and some of tomorrow morning in my next post, just in case some of you want to finish up conversations and such the previous night.

Oh and also, I'll be allowing everyone to learn a new PSI ability overnight--it will really come in handy for tomorrow. This will include Gon and even Amanda as well. And as with every other time this happened, this also means Diego gets a new gadget to use--the fireworks contraption is my guess, though it can be something else instead. The latter will be interesting, since then we'll have two characters who can make fireworks... one with clockwork, the other with PSI. And yes, just to remind everyone, tomorrow (in the RPG) we'll be heading to Sunrise. At sunrise, I bet... nah, probably later than that.

Oh, and also, the following from Chihaya's post cracked me up:
    She believed the name to be Flitwick or something like that.
    LOL, especially since when I first saw the new candle Pokemon's name was Litwick, I thought, "That sounds like the name of the Charms professor at Hogwarts!"

EDIT: I have posted! Also, and I mentioned this at the end of my new post, I decided to get rid of the inventory-posting requirement. Our inventories haven't really changed much since the beginning, and it was getting kind of useless anyway. Kinda nice, but it's just getting tedious to copy-and-paste the same inventory over and over again, if you know what I mean.
    Last edited by Kiruria; 3rd December 2012 at 8:13 AM.

Message sent and I posted too.

Yeah, I will post soon hopefully
    Finals making me edgy

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Finally posted and finally revealed the 4th Clockwork Invention.

You best be afraid.

I hope giving Aqua Psi Counter will be more helpful than Life up or Healing beta.

@DVB: Ooh! Looks like Gon's not the only character able to do fireworks-related stuff anymore!

@Chihaya: It's up to you. Only you can decide your destiny. *evil grin*

@Jean Grey: Yay, thanks for finally posting! Haha, I like the relationship going on between Gale and Diego.

@Zekshirom: Hmm, so you're having Shurui go talk to Blake? Normally I would say that's perfectly fine, only there's something I want to talk with Coolminun about regarding Blake and the plans he has with the Starmen, and I didn't really want any of the kidnapped people to be dealing with the Starmen yet. So can I just have you hold off on interacting with Blake until we clear things up?

@Everyone: Not only have I posted, but I also made a signup for Ari, partly for the heck of it, partly because Blake has his own signup as well, so I might as well make one for Ari too. Those secondary character signups are optional, depending on how much you want to involve that other character with stuff. I already have sort-of-big plans for Ari--yes, bigger plans than just having her play Mother 3.

We'll be heading to Sunrise shortly. But I want to leave a little more room for character interaction beforehand. That way we can make more interesting discoveries, like the fact that Amanda is apparently a Parselmouth.

And if anybody else wants to post about a secondary character who's either kidnapped or elsewhere, go for it. If you want to RP one of the kidnapped for a while, just let me know and then you can post about it. I just don't want any more interactions with Starmen like what Coolminun's trying to pull. So far the kidnapped people are just going to be in an isolated, nondescript room, not quite knowing why there here or where they're being held, but we can at least interact (provided Ari's willing to talk with the others before taking her nap). If you have any questions, just let me know.
    Last edited by Kiruria; 12th December 2012 at 9:54 AM.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast