Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (discussion)

Well Diego can show the group his clockwork shop home and could even serve as a temp base or something.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Been a while since I made up an enemy.

The Posing ones

Kinroyk- Pk aura and Life up
    Nahbios-Pk wind and Psi magnet
    Ogeid Steam Punk gadgetry
    Ihsorih Pk flash and Healing
    Aniket Psi counter and Pk fire
    Auqa Counter and Life up
    Adnama Pk thunder and Brainshock

So basically, they are fake versions of ourselves posing as the chosen ones. They can use some of the psi we can, so they've convinced some people they're legit They heard about us in Winters and are posing as us to get free stuff, stay in hotels and live the good life.

Ghost in the shell- Literally a ghost that lives within a conch sea shell. Has breath that smells like decaued conch. Causes nausea and can make you feel strange. also chops opponents with its shell.

Dark side boardwalk- Legend has it, that under a new moon, shadowy entities come alive and attack anyone walking along the boardwalk.
    Shadowy people are invulnerable to physical attacks and attack by possessing victims and using psi and attacks through them
    Weak to pk flash, putrid smells, host's weakness and brainshock

Kairin the Sea Drago
    New species of Drago with a long serpentine body (Similar to a kraken)
    Shoots blue flames
    Big boom crash attack
    Pk Surfin' Gamma
    (Blake's animal guide)

Wayward Willow-Willow tree that uses its wind powers to fly around like the wind in the willows. Capable of using pk wind and hurling sharp leaves at opponents

Boa Constriketor- Large boa that strikes its vctims with[B] fast lightning[B] also loves to constrict foes then eat them.
    Psi-Pk thunder and Hypnosis
    Last edited by coolminun; 16th January 2013 at 1:35 PM.

Little teal cap: A little girl with long teal pigtails and a matching teal cap. Her voice reaches octives too high for normal people. Zanleektsuken, her leek shaped sword, is always handy!

lol, I like that. Zanleektsuken

None from me. Spy spy away. Really liked the Max battle by the way. He's like the psychic offensive version of Aqua and the pun on their last names. Way and Lost XD. Ok, so I introduced the book Psi Secrets too, so Kiruria plot away on it.

Heh, Gale's next skill is PK Hex. XD As I said, she's shaping up to be an offensive mage. XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

... somebody post in the rpg plz.

Well, I know Jean Grey needs to post

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

I think we should have a really weak yet plentiful enemy who is really a door and they can all be named after different types and names for doors.

Zekshirom also needs to post but whevers, I've given up.

Questions:
    So chihaya, I noticed that Aqua seemed to be very psychic accessory oriented. If she were to lose these items, would she still be able to use her psi? From your description, it seems like the only one she can use without an item is Pk Garden.

Kiruria: I was reading up on more stuff on the force from star wars, and came up on a very interesting ability called shatterpoint (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shatterpoint) I was wondering if a select few of us could use this in some way. I had thought of characters to use it as Kyornik, Diego, and Aqua. Since it's a way of finding the weakpoints within an object or enemy, it can be great for combat or defense. And, since hitting weak points basically causes critical hits, you can think of it as a way of using focus energy to increase our SMAAAAAAASH!!!! ratio, or using an item like the gutsy bat.tem th Since Diego has an item that can store psi, he can use in some type of clockwork weaponry.

Chihaya: The doors idea sounds cool.
    Mahogany door: Psi magnet
    Cherrywood door: Pk Fire and bursts into flames after it's destroyed

No, they don't even need Psi Attacks. They're attacks can be really obscurely named like "Slam!" and "Swing!" Pretty much a few doors in the world would just come to life when you try to open them. Maybe you can get hit by a Psi attack when you try to turn the handle.

Her weapons would give her the powers but she can use them without them. She's set counters without wielding her rod. If she lost the Water Charm, she wouldn't be able to do anything since that's kinda her PP meter. She can't lose her Hair Pin since it always teleports into her hair. The mirror bangle, however, doesn't have that power so I guess she would lose the Intelligence boost if she lost it. I think it was interesting if she lost a mirror that could look into the future. I feel like it would somehow find its way back. She isn't going to get anything new, at least, I'm not planning her too. I'm mainly going to switch between weapon upgrades and Psi talents every time we can get to level up. I think the only other Psi that Aqua has left to learn would be Life Up, Flash (used more for the blinding effect more than the offensive purpose.), Magnet, Hypnosis, Shield, Brainshock, and Psi Shield.

Hmmmm, could this ghostly girl be Ms Psi Yonara?

Guh. Is 5 days long enough to complain about no one posting?

Don't worry guys, I'm working on a post right now.

@coolminun: I have one pressing question: who's Bianca? You mentioned a "Bianca" twice: once in one of your latest posts and once while naming our clones (I like the clone idea by the way). I sincerely hope you don't mean Amanda, since the name Bianca literally means "white" which does not fit her at all. Otherwise... not sure about the shatterpoint ability. I can see some of the higher-rank Starmen having a technique that's kind of similar to that, but the chosen ones? Maybe at a very high level, otherwise it would almost make their users broken ability-wise. And lastly, about the event horizon... It's a bit of a stretch, but since it'll be really useful to us, I'll let you keep it. Expect the other Chosen Ones to ask to share it though. ^_^

@Chihaya: Doors? What comes to mind are the Pseudoors from Mother 3, which attack if you try to open them. I don't see why they need to be different varieties (especially if they can't use PSI), though their appearance could just match whatever door they are mimicking. And also, about following Amanda, I'm okay with it. However, Aqua will most certainly regret it. *evil grin*

@DVB: Yeah, I wish Jean Grey would post too. We really haven't seen Gale in action at all recently. Well, hopefully the events I have planned for the near future will change that. And I at least like what's going on between Gale and Diego so far!

Huh, and honestly I'm surprised nobody else wants to check out the old creepy shrine. Oh well, it's a small shrine, so Gon could certainly go in there by himself. Somebody has to after all, because there's something really important in there.

EDIT: I have posted! See? I told you the shrine would be important. Since we're on a trend of seeing an archangel or a storyteller per country visited, we're due for another archangel by now.
    Last edited by Kiruria; 15th January 2013 at 11:49 AM.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Uhh, none besides the one below.
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Wow...oops. I did mean Amanda lol. I completely spaced on her name. sorry XD. And the Shatterpoint wouldn't be as broken as it makes it out to be in star wars, and even there it's not that broken. The same way how Jeff and Boney could tell you what the enemy was vulnerable too, shatterpoint works like that. But as you said, maybe at a very high level, they could learn it along the lines of finding the weak points in shields and opponents and obliterating them.

edit...
    Wow, little Paula. When she saved the world with Ness and the others, wasn't she 13? Well, still cool anyway. Amanda is turning out to be a really cool character, tying up her loose ends lol
    Last edited by coolminun; 16th January 2013 at 1:57 PM.

She was 6. Yeah. Let her age sink in for awhile.

And let the battle that everyone has been waiting for begin!

Woot!! can't wait. Curser vs Curer, who will win? XD

... so yeah, its been a while. A really long while in fact. I think for now, I'll just post random earthbound pics in the discussion forum until someone has something they want to discuss or even post in the rpg section. ... Anyways, I bring to you all the most stellar place on this side of the Milky Way

Moonside
    Last edited by coolminun; 28th January 2013 at 3:48 AM.

Hahaha, nice picture, Coolminun! Huh, and speaking of pictures, I really have to get around to finishing my pictures of Gon, Ari, and Amanda that I drew a month or two ago. I scanned them and everything, but I still have to ink and paint them, and to do that I need to re-install Illustrator on my currently not-performing-well laptop... Yeah, it might be some time.

And I guess I should be posting soon (can't wait to see how the battle between Amanda and Aqua will go), but it'll have to wait until tomorrow as it is almost bedtime for me now. And I still have the Plot Summary and such to update. Well gee.

Hmm, I really wanted everyone to be present in Podunk Park when Paula does her thing... There's a little session I want everyone to participate in, after all. So there are three ways we can go about this. One, we can just wait for Aqua and Amanda to finish up in Winters while everyone else talks with Paula and such. Two, we can have Paula just do her session-thingy with everyone except Aqua and Amanda, and catch up with those two later. Three, we can have Paula use her awesome angel powers to do the session with everyone simultaneously (this would involve Paula appearing in Winters to break up Aqua and Amanda). What do you guys think?

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Uhh, none besides the one below.
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

I also agree to the third option. But it's got to be in a super cool way, like she grows to her 11 year old self and displays some true Psi mastery to tell them cut it out. lol

It seems that our RPG is about to enter the second page. I guess I'll post as Aqua's brother for a change!

Yea for character progression!
    Last edited by chihaya01; 3rd February 2013 at 11:06 PM.

Cool battle. Sounds a little like ao no exorcist though. just posted on Blake's story. Anyone guess what the enemy is?

Do we start kicking people out or what? I will get to updating now. Sorry for the wait.

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast