Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (discussion)

I just don't know what to post.
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

What happened to your Castle idea? Or was Kyornik your special someone?

How about after the battle with Kyornik hurt, Shururi's disappearance and backstory, being in a house with a cosplaying lady and teleporting cats, bing in Winters? Take your pic.

Chihaya, you could even introduce Max and his band of thieves or Academy Town.

Also, I propose a new NPC who is also an enemy

Estralle- A starwan. Basically a female starman. Starwoman is too long, and a M and W are basically the same letter except turned upside down in the latter. She's not the mastermind behind what's going on with the aurora, but she is the one who gathers our friends/loved ones and brainwashes them into stopping us.

Psi- Localized Teleport: Simple teleporting like how they did in the over world of earthbound. Can instantly appear anywhere near you.
    Teleport beta- Runs/spins in a circle at high speed creating a whirlwind and powerful space/time shockwaves that teleport her anywhere she wants on earth

Pk fire gamma
    Pk aura gamma
    Psi shield
    Shield
    Paralysis
    Hypnosis

Skills: Shoot laser, and replenish a fuel supply

Well, you guys can come with something also with what to do. You can also convince JeanGrey to update more frequently.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Will be posting tomorrow. XD Don't worry 'bout it. XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

DVB and Jean Grey, don't forget your cat that can teleport around Winters~

I can't intro Max yet. I was thinking of introducing him when everyone was together again.

Well Jean will post soon so we can the ball rolling and I think Kiruria will also post soon. In the meanwhile, what is the plan for up ahread look like?

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Well, for kyornik it would be to go see his mom and sis, and call his dad to let his family know he's alright. Also is going to learn that Blake is missing then heads back to the group. Maybe a fight or two

All righty then. Will wait for Jean to try and update to have Diego and Gale arrive in Nieve so they can take the motorcyle to take Kyornik to the hospital

But guys, why not take a teleporting cat to the hospital!?

Yay, just letting you know I'm still here and all. Coolminun, TV Tropes is a wiki that lists a bunch of common themes, motifs, and other quirky concepts (collectively called "tropes") that are common in fiction. In addition to describing each trope, each page also lists a bunch of examples from every kind of media imaginable (including video games), as well as real life in some cases. But users can also make their own trope pages to describe fictional stories, whether they created such fictional stories or not. A few RPG's on these forums have their own TV Tropes page. I've never made a TV Tropes page (I've added examples to existing pages, but that's about it), so I bet Jean Grey will have more experience with this than I do...

And hey, the first trope we can apply to our characters is the Five-Man Band, though it'll actually be a six-man band given the people who are active here. Let's see... Gon would be the Hero, Kyornik would be the Lancer, Diego would be the Smart Guy, Aqua would be the Chick... Heh, nobody really fits the role of Big Guy, except maybe Gale if you look at her right. Bowie fits the role almost perfectly, but he's not been around lately. Gale and Tekina would, if anything else, be an additional lancer and hero, respectively, I think.

About the RPG itself, I like DVB's idea of having the people at Reynard University discover Diego's PSI experiment. I think Gon and Morgan and possibly Aqua are headed there; maybe Diego and Gale can meet up with them afterwards, unless Gale wants to pay a visit to Nieve. I dunno what Tekina would want to do; I don't think she's ever been in Winters either. I'd want us to be in Ferdinand Castle by the late afternoon, though--otherwise the king might send people to look for us.

Yeah, that's all I'll say for now. I'm kind of out of it myself, since I have a cat who's about to be put to sleep later today. (Just after we had a bunch of cats appearing in the RPG.) So you can definitely not expect a post from me today... maybe tomorrow perhaps.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Give me a while, starting to create the TvTropes page now. XD

Gale just had to get a means to transport Kyornik safely. XD Nieve is somewhere between the village and Reynard, so I can say Diego and Gale allowed them to go ahead first. XD

Edit: Here we go!

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...TheRainbowOmen
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...TheRainbowOmen

Kiruria, you have loads and loads of characters. XD To add character headings, just put a "!!" before the character name. XD Like:

!!Aqua Way

!!Diego Vendrix

!!Gale Montoya
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 22nd August 2012 at 6:41 PM.

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

All righty, I'll post soon

Quote Originally Posted by Kiruria View Post
    Yay, just letting you know I'm still here and all. Coolminun, TV Tropes is a wiki that lists a bunch of common themes, motifs, and other quirky concepts (collectively called "tropes") that are common in fiction. In addition to describing each trope, each page also lists a bunch of examples from every kind of media imaginable (including video games), as well as real life in some cases. But users can also make their own trope pages to describe fictional stories, whether they created such fictional stories or not. A few RPG's on these forums have their own TV Tropes page. I've never made a TV Tropes page (I've added examples to existing pages, but that's about it), so I bet Jean Grey will have more experience with this than I do...

And hey, the first trope we can apply to our characters is the Five-Man Band, though it'll actually be a six-man band given the people who are active here. Let's see... Gon would be the Hero, Kyornik would be the Lancer, Diego would be the Smart Guy, Aqua would be the Chick... Heh, nobody really fits the role of Big Guy, except maybe Gale if you look at her right. Bowie fits the role almost perfectly, but he's not been around lately. Gale and Tekina would, if anything else, be an additional lancer and hero, respectively, I think.

About the RPG itself, I like DVB's idea of having the people at Reynard University discover Diego's PSI experiment. I think Gon and Morgan and possibly Aqua are headed there; maybe Diego and Gale can meet up with them afterwards, unless Gale wants to pay a visit to Nieve. I dunno what Tekina would want to do; I don't think she's ever been in Winters either. I'd want us to be in Ferdinand Castle by the late afternoon, though--otherwise the king might send people to look for us.

Yeah, that's all I'll say for now. I'm kind of out of it myself, since I have a cat who's about to be put to sleep later today. (Just after we had a bunch of cats appearing in the RPG.) So you can definitely not expect a post from me today... maybe tomorrow perhaps.
    Diego is already at the university with Gale. They dropped off Kyornik. I imagine the hospital is very close to the university

Quote Originally Posted by Kiruria View Post

Well, those seem to fit! XD Gale does have a tendency to gear towards offensive PSI, being a Black Magician Girl or a Lady of Black Magic. XD I'd think Gale also has shades of The Chick too though, which can show up later, as she's the resident cook. XD

Yeah, so who's is it to update? Kyornik can wake up now and contact his family while the others can make their way there or to the university

I have now decided to make Tekina a singer, while Shurui plays the violin.

And Densetsu will protect Ongaku from becoming a Death Note, if we are still doing that.

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

I've seem to have forgotten to post. Gomenasai~

I'll post tomorrow if I can get the computer.

Hope you don't mind the little bit of bunnying Zekshi

Don't mind. ^^

Who thinks I should make an anime for this RPG? Random idea, lol.

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Hahaha, this RPG could totally be an anime!

Sorry for not posting, guys. I'm stuck in the middle of writing something that's due later today, and I've been pretty much forced to write only it for the past four days... Tonight I'll get a post up, I promise.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

I'm gonna get another computer to work on a fan series, so I could do the anime for this RPG on there as well, but of course, I'm going to need some voice actors....hmm???

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Finally, I got Serebii to work!

Anime for the RPG? As long as Aqua is pretty cute, I don't mind~ But Gon is her love intrest so he has to look good to.

Of course, chihaya. I'm going to work on the RPG hard...and yes, even the funny parts.

Yup. coolminun, that means you get to see psycho PSI Tekina in action.

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

lol. I've actually been thinking about an anime for this for a while now. Even have the opening music and everything. Just might be bad that it's from final fantasy lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPEzumonJv4I'd imagine it'd start with a night sky with the aurora then onto earth. Gon in Discovery waking up out of bed looking at a pic of Ari then running outside chasing a dragon fly, Diego tinkering with clockwork devices in a lab, Gale riding her motorbike with her black hair flowing in the wind, Kyornik at the looking to the beach horizon from a cliff with his headphones on enjoying nature, Aqua in her garden petting peppercorn and Salt, and Tekina first looking at a locket cotaining shururi's pic then playing her harp as musical notes with white feathers surround her.

Next comes random enemy fights of us performing psi and diego chopping things up with clockwork and finally ends with all of us in a circle watching the starry night sky as the aurora shines

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast