Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (discussion)

Couldn't anyone with MS Paint do it (or whatever the hypothetical Mac equivalent is)? I could try doing it, but I'm not any good at shading. I also might need colour samples, preferably in a .png format, just in case using the exact shades doesn't quite click.
    Last edited by Pir8Heart; 3rd July 2012 at 8:00 AM.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Considering it is Nature and the nature of the game, I imagine bright greens with some dark greens with perhaps some flowery copies for the side sparks though the main color should be green

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Yeah, I did find it kind of peculiar that PK Nature consisted of entirely golds and yellows. -.- I'll try it anyway and see how it works out.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Cool, and thanks. The reason why its not green and with leaves or flowers, is because it's not based on the stereotypical "look" of nature which involves trees. The power of Pk Nature is the energy that is contained and unleashed in Natural disasters. The reason why I chose golden light, is due to the look of the earth power pokemon attack, in which golden light erupts from the ground.http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...h_Power_(move) I chose a diamond shape also, because it's my favorite shape and it has 4 sides which goes hand in hand with the 4 seasons of Nature

My post has been edited to include information about Aqua's family and introduced another cat!

If this gets approved, I think this will be very interesting

Pk Surfin' scan0005.jpg

This, is a new type of signature offensive Psi to be used by Kyornik's friend Blake. Pk surfin is an interesting Psi, that has one secondary effect. it's called Drain. It steals about 25% of hp from opponents while causing damage and steal a small percentage of pp at the basic levels. At the higher levels, it steals more hp and pp.
    Like Kyornik's psi, it has several different forms it manifests in.

Pk Surfin' alpha
    Blake creates two spiraling vortexes in his palms and creates a 10 ft wide by 7 ft high tidal wave that swamps the battlefield.

Pk Surfin beta
    Creates a 20 by 14 ft wave that swamps battlefield
    Surf Line- Creates 5 geysers of water from the ground

Pk Surfin' Gamma
    Creates a 40 by 28 ft wave that swamps battlefield
    Surf Line- Creates 5 larger geysers of water from the ground
    Rip Surge- Creates a flowing current of water that shreds opponents while draining them

You fused Magnet with Psi Magnet, a secondary effect that would be what, hypothermia? Then there's. Damage to everyone. I'm also guessing this guy is your rival so battling him would be somewhat interesting. Will the character himself have downfalls like Aqua and how she can only learn assisting Psi or is he like Poo and is talented in everything?

*glomps everyone*

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, that seems like an interesting power, coolminun!

Also, speaking of you, can you reply to Tekina, plz?
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Well, Blake is based of a real friend of mine, so he's a bit like Poo. His downfall, would lie in his hot hotheadedness and his inability to masterfully utilize psi outside of Pk aura and Pk Surfin'. He doesn't really have much of an imagination, so his attacks can be a tad bit predictable and thus easily countered. He is very physically strong however and his Pk aura is on par with Kyornik's

I thought of a new enemy type.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shogun-ja: A black suited ninja with a samuri's shoulder and knee-guards. It carries a blade with the scent of clay and bones. It mostly resorts to psysical attacks, but can use PSI and is not afraid to in tough times.

It can use PK Fire, PK Wind, and PK Aura.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Soooooooooooooooooooooo...............what do you think? I made it up just now, and it could be a boss for one area.

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Well, I guess Gale forgot Kyornik gave her a magic gelatin to tie her over until she got some pizza

Wait a minute...I totally forgot! >.< Gimme a moment to edit! XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Yeah, next post, Diego will complete his newest invention. It will apply the 'sleepiness' ailment, which besides allowing the heartbeat to be heard and combos to be applied, it also stuns them.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Cool beans on the new invention.

New enemies

Facepalm tree
    large Palm tree that raises its stats by face palming itself. Found in hot climates like Scaraba oases and Summers.
    Just like those tree enemies from earthbound, they burst into flames for massive damage when defeated

Psi-Yonara
    A ghost of a japanese woman. Capable of using Psi magnet, Shield, and one random Psi of the target. (This also includes signature psi)

Obsolete cell phones
    A cell phone that came to life after it was discarded for an upgrade by its owner. It has no keypad, no touch screen, no internet, cheesy 8 bit audio ringers, and no text function.(My god, utter garbage!) It felt slighted for having been discarded for the newer, sleeker, compact, and better models. It can produce radio waves that make people feel strange and electrocute people. Because they lack alot of the functions, they have extraordinary battery life which means they have a lot of HP. They'd target all the new models and the Apple stores lol

Sadistic Sea Gull
    Some of the seagulls left over from the cult classic "The Birds" are still around and still pissed off at humans. These gulls are large and love nothing more than causing human suffering. They can crap and barf on you to make you feel nauseous, They have sharp beak for pecking, can steal your shiny objects, large wings can whip up powerful gusts in the form of Pk wind, and they can throw bird mites at you similar to how the yetti like enemies could throw fleas in Mother 3
    Found in Winters, and Summers

Confounded Guardian
    Our guardian animals turns on us at some point due to Aurora corruption. They use Psi and abilities to try and defeat us. This will make Aqua's Psi Garden a very good psi to have available to try to turn them back to their normal selves. They could be like the intermediate boss before the actual boss of the area, except for kyornik in Winters since the intermediate boss might be the King Nanuq Polar bear and the fact that a lot of or characters hail from Winters.
    Last edited by coolminun; 17th July 2012 at 10:33 PM.

*Imagining a ghost woman using Garden* I wonder if Garden can put lost souls to rest...maybe when it's stronger. I think we should have a berserk ailment in the RP caused by Aurora Radiation. It could be called Tainted Aura and it would cause you to lose your senses and attack your allies. Aqua's Psi Garden, a soothing melody, a favorite food, or a Calming Flower/Exotic incense. We can create some sort of new item that'll have a calming effect. You can also attack your ally to return them to their senses but that may not help your friendship. I also think we should add something to make the game a little more realistic. A threat gauge. The enemies will tend to attack the person who does that most healing and the one that does the most damage. Once someone attacks them however, their focus may be moved to the person who just attacked them instead of the one that is a threat. If they are not defeated quick enough, they return to attacking the main threats.
    Last edited by chihaya01; 17th July 2012 at 6:53 PM.

Oh, I like that idea Chihaya. When I was thinking of the Death Notes enemies, I was saying that Aqua and Gon's instrments are the main healers and defensive ones, so they should be taken out fist because constantly healing and putting up counters would kill us.

So I was thinking of a new area.

Nageki no Mori: Forest of Grief.

A forest of Evergreens and snow that's south of Academy Town where Aqua's Aunt lives. It can be a haunted forest where ghosts and possessed things attack us. Maybe some spirits from here possess those instruments if that is still going to happen.

Whats up guiz? I dont really post in this anymore but what about doing something with one of the musical theaters in Fourside or that one from Mother 3?

I have a feeling that Tekina would be protected by Densetsu, so she wouldn't be corrupted. I also thought of something else for that same jewel.

Castle of Densetsu

During the project, Tekina and one other person in the group would be pulled into Densetsu to test their strength and their bond as friends. I already know who I want this to be, so don't ask to be the person.

It would take the form of a grand, golden castle, and the enemies would be...

Tre-scare Chest: A treasure chest taking delight in scaring people. It can use PK Fire and PK Wind.

Tiny Statue: A small red statue that has come alive to turn away intruders. It can use whatever PK attack that matches it's color, so it uses PK Fire.

Guard Statue: A medium white statue that has come alive to turn away intruders. It is white, so it can use PK Wind.

Wild Statue: A large multicolored statue that has come alive to turn away intruders. With so many colors on it, it can use PK Aura.

The boss would be in a large golden room, which would suddenly turn black. The boss would be...

Guardian Spirit: A large statue in the shape of a samurai. It could use it's sword to attack, and can use PK Fire, Pk Wind, and PK Aura.

Once it was defeated, a piller of light would appear, and inside would be a sword with a golden handle, and the characters 'プロテクター' would be on the blade, meaning "protecter." The sword would go into a white seath, and it would drop into Tekina's hands. She and the other person, who shall for now not be named due to spoliers, would then be teleported out of the jewel and back to the others. When out, the jewel would then go back onto it's necklace around Tekina's neck.
    Last edited by Zekshirom; 18th July 2012 at 8:42 PM.

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

It's like that one in Mother 3 except they have our powers and they are our favorite instruments. They can also use our signature Psi moves.

That would be an interesting case, especially if Diego's counterpart used PK. Diego was born with the ability but when the accident occurred, he damaged himself so he would rendered unable to use PK though he still has the 'PK Meter'

AND people are ignoring me BECAUSE......?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

We're not ignoring you. Wish Kiruria would be on more frequently

I do too.

Why is she inactive, anyway?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Super cool idea Zekshirom. I remember you mentioning a sword for Tekina when we were doing the sign-ups. I'm guessing this would be tekina's final weapon and boost her Psychic and physical powers. If it gets approved by Kiruria, I can't wait to read about it. Reminds me of Magicant and Moonside. Moonside more so, because it's just two people. Speaking of Moonside, I thought that part of the game was crazy fun. The enemies were dangerous, but I made sure to buy the pendants before I left.

I hope we get to go there when we reach Fourside and investigate the disappearance of the mayor.

Also, Zekshi, What does Pk harp actually do? Is it an status Psi or what? I know we discussed the thing about healing Kyornik's sleep Psi-ing, so that's why in my post Kyornik's aura activated, but as far as battle goes what does it do? oh yeah, and i guess us using Psi in public is still up in the air. As far as the spectators know, we're just a bunch of magicians/street performers chihaya lol. The only other people that know of our powers would be the Isabel and Carlos from the drug store via kyornik and the mysterious NPC girl of Kiruria's with Pk hex

Welcome to Moonside
    Wecomel to Soonmide
    Moonwel ot Cosidme

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast