Thread: PPL's Lyrepic Sprites

Hybrid View

Default PPL's Lyrepic Sprites

Wadyya kno'?! Another Art Thread
    I decided to make sprites now since i played that spriting game a few times :3

First time tryna do Sprite edit.. i was bored one day and decided to do the mirrored sprites of her.. xD

i didnt know who to turn to when I wanted an Elesa cosplaying as Meowth so I made one myself x_X..
    First time doing a Cosplay sprite BTW~

so I think i got better with these ones..so I decided to put them in my Art Shop~

This was a request..im quite proud of it ^w^

This request seems okay with me, tho

Heres my latest one, just done it today Lyra cosplaying as Ledian!

Heres the non-shiny female Ledian sprite Lyra Cosplay thing

I still can't get enough of my shiny Swablu xD I mixed blue with it coz it'll be boring if it was only gold and silver xD

I tried doing animated recolours ^^; Plus, I love red and Blue.

I tried doing Custom Sprites aswell. These two are Filia and Xellos from Slayers. Hard time doing their capes though XD

cbf sorting these sort.. I will later. and btw, i use Gimp those Lyra mugshot and ELesa-Meowth one were made in Paint, nya~

+Visit PPL's Art Thread+Visit PPL's Graphic Thread+Visit PPL's Fan Comic Thread+
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 4th April 2012 at 1:06 AM. Reason: added a custom sprite of Xellos and Filia.

Oooh!! Liking teh ledian. and the N one. nice!

~Banner by Sworn Metalhead~
    ~I claim Abomasnow, Team Fortress 2 and the Pyro~

Your sprites excel in humility and simpleness, which I find an interesting approach. However, I do think you should be a bit more ambitious and attempt more ... complex designs. Until now you have limited yourself to adding like one or two parts max, and then recoloring. The result is fine, but I don't think I could remain entertained with much more of this. You definitely have the technical skills as I don't really see any evident flaws on any of these.

To sum it up, you made your point. You like cosplay-trainers with a hat of the pokémon they're representing. Time to surprise us with something else now .

Quote Originally Posted by Shinykrookodile View Post
    Oooh!! Liking teh ledian. and the N one. nice!
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Your sprites excel in humility and simpleness, which I find an interesting approach. However, I do think you should be a bit more ambitious and attempt more ... complex designs. Until now you have limited yourself to adding like one or two parts max, and then recoloring. The result is fine, but I don't think I could remain entertained with much more of this. You definitely have the technical skills as I don't really see any evident flaws on any of these.

To sum it up, you made your point. You like cosplay-trainers with a hat of the pokémon they're representing. Time to surprise us with something else now .
    Well, im just a beginner at sprites ^^; I just mess around with things until Im fine with the result, nya~

I really like these cosplays, I had a couple but my computer died and I lost everything

Quote Originally Posted by StonE EdgE View Post
    I really like these cosplays, I had a couple but my computer died and I lost everything
    Bummer I lost half of my Lyra images when I swapped computer twice D:

A new one ^w^ I love my shiny Swablu, nya~

I tried doing animated recolours ^^; Sorta laggy in a way.

Also a Custom Sprite. These two are Filia and Xellos from Slayers XD Hard time doing their capes though..nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 4th April 2012 at 1:04 AM.