1. Follow all other Serebiiforums rules, including no spamming, flaming, double posting, etc.
2. All posts, whether speculation or not, should be constructive and contain ideas, support/elaborate their ideas, and must contribute to the discussions and/or on-going arguments. One-liner posts such as "I want [this] to be in the game!", "This sucks!" will all be considered spam and will be deleted.
3. No replying simply to say "I agree" or something to that effect. If you agree with someone's idea, at least elaborate or otherwise comment somehow. Posting just to say you agree is spam.
4. No new threads may be made by non-mods. This isn't exactly a rule since you physically can't post a new thread, but I am posting it here anyway so that people know. If you really think a new thread should be made, PM a mod of the section with your suggestion, but please note that we probably will not make many new threads.
5. Please refrain from talking about the RS remakes and the inclusion of the Hoenn region in this game. All related discussions about this are considered spam and will be deleted.

More rules may be added as things change. If you have any questions or comments, please PM one of the mods of this section or use the staff contact forum.