Thread: Official Information about Black 2 and White 2

Default Official Information about Black 2 and White 2

This is where all confirmed information about the games will go.

So far, the only information we have about these games are the new forms of Kyruem, called Black Kyurem and White Kyurem:

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Launch dates:

Japan: June 2012
    America: Autumn 2012
    Europe: Autumn 2012

Amazon Japan have posted images of new Pokemon merchandise -- 3DS Hard Covers -- featuring Kyurem's new formes.
    The images revealed the following information:

BLACK KYUREM
    Type: Dragon/Ice
    Height: 3.3 M
    Weight: 325.0 KG

WHITE KYUREM
    Type: Dragon/Ice
    Height: 3.6 M
    Weight: 325.0 KG

Sources:
    http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/...im/bestgate-22
    http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/...im/bestgate-22

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

CoroCoro Reveal:

Click images to enlarge

• Set in Unova 2 years after the events in BW
    • Has new trainers, and the spiky hair trainer is your rival. There's also a new researcher named Akuroma who researches Pokemon strength.
    • There are two new gyms leaders. One is a Poison-type leader named Homika who will be in the anime in June. The other is a Water-type leader named Shizui.
    • Unova Pokedex has 300 Pokemon, made up from all gens. Psyduck is #026, Riolu is #033 and Metagross is #254.
    • Black Kyurem knows the move "Freeze Shock" and White Kyurem knows "Ice Burn"
    • Unova map is show to be partially frozen, and contains new areas.
    • One new area is Hiougi City, which is where you begin your journey. It has a Pokemon Center and a Trainer school, as well as places where you can look at the area.
    • There are shops, underwater tunnels with clear glass (mantines flowing overhead), building with blue and red statues all around Unova.
    My TSVs are 1021 and 1558

If you have a matching egg, I will gladly hatch it for you! Please send me a PM with your FC, IGN, timezone/availability, and if you want a nickname.

I am looking for people to hatch the following eggs for me:

2895, 2653, 1622, 3548, 3208, 0848, 2682, 2844, 2955

Website updated with a lot of images and a trailer.

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/b2w2/

Shows some characters talking/walking in a few of the areas and the like. Site also features larger character art.
    Last edited by bobandbill; 14th April 2012 at 4:56 AM.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

Global Link details have been confirmed

The first view of the Global Link for Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 has been revealed. This view showcases that the Dream World makes a return within these games as well as a rebrand of the Battle Union. It announces that new Pokémon and areas will be in the Dream World, with a reduction on the time cut-off from 24 hours to 20 hours. One of the new areas is called the Cool Hole. It also showcases a whole new promotion saying there is a special feature if you have a Black or White game and a Black 2 or White 2 game registered. This promotion is currently unknown. It also shows that the C-Gear makes a new look return in Black 2 & White 2.
    Finally, it announced that the Global Trade Station feature of the Global Link, long hinted at last year, finally will appear in this version. You'll be able to check your own history on the GTS and check various statistics
    The Global Link will go down on June 5th and will be re-opened with this look on June 21st