Page 252 of 259 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256 ... LastLast
Results 6,276 to 6,300 of 6475

Thread: Legendary Pokemon Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

i have regirock, latias, heatran, cresselia, mwhite kyrum, uxie, and a few i traded from my heart gold. i still need some one with black 2 that has got regirock so we can trade keys and get regigigas

Yasss. I've been capturing the Legendary Pokemon in these games so easily; the Dusk Balls in particularly are extremely helpful. They're a godsend to be honest. I captured Cobalion, Virizion and Terrakion with Dusk Balls like it was nothing and even Cresselia was easy to tame, although I used an Ultra Ball for that. The others were easy to conquer as well. I just need to capture the Sinnoh Pixies and Regice and I'll have all the Legendary Pokemon that are available in White 2.

Though I can't prove it and to answer the question on quick balls usefulness I can confirm they do work on legendaries because I caught Zekrom first time without fail with one from the start. I also caught the 3 "fighting dogs" after so many fails and restarts with other balls.

Anyway out of curiosity can you use Black/White Kyurem on you team when battling players who are using black and White 1? I know you can't trade them over but can you battle them with these forms or do you have to have a Black/White 2 vs Black/White 2 game?

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyBlueLatios View Post
    Yeah I think I said this in an earlier post, but yeah, I think GF wanted the player to be uncertain about this OD by having Drayden and Professor Juinper talk about the myth and then after all that Ghetsis comes in and confirms all those facts on Kyurem, like he did in the end of the game.
    Well that way it gets you more into discovering the truth for yourself and what you think is real or not imo

Victini event with V-Create, Blue Flare, Bolt Strike and Glaciate! HOLY COW!

Victini can replace Fusion Bolt now. And Glaciate would be great for lowering Speed. Special variants can use Blue Flare instead of Fire Blast.
    Bumping to OU now?
    Last edited by Aura Flare Riolu; 16th November 2012 at 8:44 AM.

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

I wonder if north america will get a groudon/kyogre event for the 10th year anniversary of ruby and sapphire should remakes not make an apperance.
    Friend code: 4897 7047 8708

OMG. THAT VICTINI. On a mixed set I can see the opponent switching fearing a V-create only to be hit by a Glaciate, lowering the switched in Pokemons speed. You'll then be able to outspeed and nuke with Blue Flare/V-Create/whatever. I can definately see Victini going OU. Glaciate may be weaker than HP Ice but the lowering speed will certainly help against Tornadus-t, Thundurus-t and the many dragons.

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

I wish glaciate was as strong as BS/BF or at least as strong as fusion flare/bolt.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post
    Victini event with V-Create, Blue Flare, Bolt Strike and Glaciate! HOLY COW!

Victini can replace Fusion Bolt now. And Glaciate would be great for lowering Speed. Special variants can use Blue Flare instead of Fire Blast.
    Bumping to OU now?
    Dear, Game Freak: You've given out enough Victini events. Please stop

Anyway, I think it's a pretty sweet set if you ask me. Though, I'm not a big fan of Glaciate.

Glaciate and Bolt Strike are definitely welcome additions since they both provide nice coverage (and in Bolt strike's case, power) that it would want. Blue Flare is nice, but Victini doesn't really need it as much due to V-create. It could always be the safe option for hitting with STAB though.

Quote Originally Posted by Xynno View Post
    I wonder if north america will get a groudon/kyogre event for the 10th year anniversary of ruby and sapphire should remakes not make an apperance.
    I'd say yes, I think that they're probably going to push the sixth generation games next year so the only way to get those two and celebrate the games would be through that event.
    Last edited by Taodragon; 16th November 2012 at 10:41 PM.

Yeah I think I said this in an earlier post, but yeah, I think GF wanted the player to be uncertain about this OD by having Drayden and Professor Juinper talk about the myth and then after all that Ghetsis comes in and confirms all those facts on Kyurem, like he did in the end of the game.
    But again, Ghetsis can't verify something that he was not alive to see first-hand and only knows about through myths.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by sAv1Or) View Post
    Victini is Junichi Masuda's favorite Pokemon, meaning you'll just have to Spheal with it.

I wonder if they'll be doing the Kyogre/Groudon events for here. I sure hope so, It boggles my mind of their moveset. And OMG thatg freakin victini, Bolt Strike and Blue flare is a better replacement for FusionFlare/Bolt. Glaciate will be good to lower a switiching-in pokemon's speed.
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

Quote Originally Posted by sAv1Or) View Post

Anyway, I think it's a pretty sweet set if you ask me. Though, I'm not a big fan of Glaciate.
    The more victini events the better. It gives people a better chance of getting it if they missed previous ones.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    The more victini events the better. It gives people a better chance of getting it if they missed previous ones.
    Yeah, people like me, who have somehow managed to miss all three.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467

Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Well it also boosts Victini's usage potential for me w/ more coverage

The only thing I hate and I seriously hope changes in gen 6 is the GTS doesn't show Pokemon you haven't seen so you have no chance what so ever to get event Pokemon. I haven't and don't intend to hack to get event Pokemon but because of how the current GTS works I kind of see cheating to get certain Pokemon justified.

^I might be wrong, but I don't think you can put Event Pokemon on the GTS. I could've swore that the ribbon with that Pokemon prevents that from happening......
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

^ I've heard that too. Either way events shouldn't be the ONLY way to get them. Granted you may be able to local trade with a friend but not everyone has friends who play Pokemon and to top it off some events even if they are available in your country are area specific meaning you have to go to another part of the country just for some pixels.

I wish glaciate was as strong as BS/BF or at least as strong as fusion flare/bolt.
    Glaciate's weak BP was done on purpose considering that Kyurem is supposed to be like an empty shell and fuses with the Unova Dragons and their signatures as well.

Glaciate + Bolt Strike = Freeze Shock
    Glaciate + Blue Flare = Ice Burn

Victini would greatly benefit from Glaciate's speed drops if the opponent decides to switch in. I gotta say, I hope GF makes this available in North America for the people like me who didn't get into Gen V until BW2 or just doesn't have a Victini at all.

Quote Originally Posted by AmbipomMaster View Post
    ^I might be wrong, but I don't think you can put Event Pokemon on the GTS. I could've swore that the ribbon with that Pokemon prevents that from happening......
    Anything that has a Classic Ribbon or Premiere Ribbon can't be traded on the GTS.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoto View Post
    ^ I've heard that too. Either way events shouldn't be the ONLY way to get them. Granted you may be able to local trade with a friend but not everyone has friends who play Pokemon and to top it off some events even if they are available in your country are area specific meaning you have to go to another part of the country just for some pixels.
    I somewhat agree w/ what you're saying here.

Especially when it comes to legendary Pokemon releases that you need to complete the Dex.

How do you know he wasn't alive? Nobody is supposed to know any of that detail. I dont think that really matters. The story in Unova is over.... GF would not leave this stuff unexplained.
    You say that they wouldn't leave this stuff unexplained, but then you also say that the story in Unova is over... the story in which things have been very profoundly left unexplained.

And I know that he wasn't alive because if he were, then he would be over 2000 years old.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    You say that they wouldn't leave this stuff unexplained, but then you also say that the story in Unova is over... the story in which things have been very profoundly left unexplained.

And I know that he wasn't alive because if he were, then he would be over 2000 years old.
    well in BW2 he looks like he could be

I've never been a fan of event Pokemon with set stats, so this new Victini looks and sounds pretty bad. Yes, I am looking at it from a competitive standpoint. Blue Flare and Bolt Strike are powerful, but aren't really needed to get the job done. Plus, it has to sacrifice all nature possibilities and be forced to Lax, which lowers its speed (which is terrible). It would be better to just get a Victini with an offensive nature in my opinion.

Page 252 of 259 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256 ... LastLast