Page 101 of 259 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 6475

Thread: Legendary Pokemon Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

  1. #2501
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    They sure won't reveal it yet, but if there is really a new form, it will probably be in the game's internal code.

    Not necessarily, thr Kami Trio didnt have coding and yet they got new forms
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  2. #2502
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Not necessarily, thr Kami Trio didnt have coding and yet they got new forms
    I think he is talking about Black 2 and White 2 internal codes.

  3. #2503
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I think he is talking about Black 2 and White 2 internal codes.
    O ok, but even so we now know that the coding is not entirely to be based off, as BW 1 showed us
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  4. #2504
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Brazil
    Posts
    4,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    O ok, but even so we now know that the coding is not entirely to be based off, as BW 1 showed us
    That's different. We tried to use BW placeholder code to know what Pokémon were slated to be receiving new forms in B2W2... but now it's already B2W2, if there are new forms in the game, they must be in the internal coding. Even though they sure won't reveal Genesect yet, we'll already know whether it has a new forme or not.

    (Unless they're planning on releasing another new main series game next year, where Genesect can use a new form)
    Last edited by Ver-mont; 9th June 2012 at 11:50 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

    "Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

  5. #2505
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,235

    Default

    We will know if any other Pokémon will gain a new form as soon as the game is out. The "hackers" usually start messing up with the game in the same day it is released.

  6. #2506
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kall El View Post
    You say I put words in your arguments?
    I specifically pointed out that, the "Majority" of Pokemon who recieved new formes retained the same base stat total but having alterations to their stat distribution.
    "You" specifically said that.. you cannot comprehend the new formes existence because the originals "Seem powerful". Essentially you're juding the need of a new forme based on how strong the originals are.
    Now I specifically said that they don't "always" make new formes just so they become stronger, alot of the new formes aren't stronger they merely posses different traits and strengths.
    I "specifically" stated that certain Pokemon get stronger with their new formes, yet you have the nerve to say I didn't. Please read the post before you reply - it's unconstructive and quite embarassing.
    I guess you need to read also...I said you put words in my arguments because you thought I said Pokemon formes are useless...Secondly, Nowhere did I ever say that Keldeo and Kami Trio forme changes were useless...yet you seem to assume that I said so when I was just debating its necessary. It's embarrassing and asinine to assume someone like myself said that. After all, you tell me I need to read but the irony is that you need to read too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kall El View Post
    Just because previous new formes haven't had an impact on the plot, this doesn't mean that this trend will continue in BW2.
    You can't say for sure that the new Kami formes won't be plot-relevant when you haven't even played the games.
    Do you realize that Kami Trio never had any story impact on BW1? What difference would it make in BW2 when the story is all about the new Kyurem formes as well as the development of Team Plasma. If you're so sure that the pattern won't continue then prove it to me instead of claiming such things with no substance to that argument.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kall El View Post
    You state that, you're all about forme changes that have a relevance to the story.. since whend id new formes "have" to be story related. Never.
    I would like to see more relevance to the plot, but they do not have to be related to the storyline/plot to justify there creation.
    Well that's your criteria then...I'd enjoy a Pokemon's form a lot more with backstory behind it instead of random new forms coming in with no substance to them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kall El View Post
    Again you're recycling invalid and used points.
    Everything you've said so far has either been recycled, biased or judgemental. It's your choice at the end of the day, I hope BW2 will prove you wrong upon it's release.
    It's quite ironic that you'd say I'm recycling invalid and used points...you're doing exactly the same...and on top of that you're rather hell-bent on being the right one as opposed to agreeing to disagree. You say that BW2 will prove you wrong...but that easily shows your bias.

    Here's another thing:
    1) We're not getting Kami Trio forme in the game (available in the AR Pokedex for the 3DS and then migrated to BW2).

    ^ How do you prove your point then?

  7. #2507
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Yes, but with Rotom we knew that it could possess different things and work through that. What pokemon in the BW pokedex is even remotely capable of doing something like that? The Klink-line? I could see that resulting in something like an automatized Mecha-form... Imagine there being a machine and you can let Klink 'control it' and fight with it as some sort of mecha with a few moves that are based on the zord.. That's the only one I see nearly as optional as Rotom was back in DP, and even then, Rotom was almost considered a legendary pokemon... Considering the legendary music played when you battled it, iirc..

    Then there was the possibility like Darmanitan's Zen Mode, but since we now know all the hidden abilities it isn't what is going to happen eventhough none of the Gen5 pokemon have come out through the Dream World yet.
    I wasn't literally talking about doing what they did with Rotom, I was talking about the marketing approach they took with those forms. They could go with pure aesthetic changes with another Basculin form if they wanted or have a "melted form" for Vanillish's line for summer. Give actual form changes to Sigilyph, Cryogonal, Heatmor or something. They can do whatever, just so legends don't have to be the only ones to get new forms.

  8. #2508
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    562

    Default

    I retract my earlier statemen about form changes. Someone brought to my attention that Genesect already has techno blast form changes. Reshiram and Zekrom dont have form changes though I feel they will take a backseat in BW2 and wont be obtainable. And there's no real reason to even include Victini in BW2. Though I'm sure fans wouldnt be happy about that so they probably will. As to whether it gets a new form or not, I have no idea.
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

    I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

  9. #2509
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    I guess you need to read also...I said you put words in my arguments because you thought I said Pokemon formes are useless...Secondly, Nowhere did I ever say that Keldeo and Kami Trio forme changes were useless...yet you seem to assume that I said so when I was just debating its necessary. It's embarrassing and asinine to assume someone like myself said that. After all, you tell me I need to read but the irony is that you need to read too.



    Do you realize that Kami Trio never had any story impact on BW1? What difference would it make in BW2 when the story is all about the new Kyurem formes as well as the development of Team Plasma. If you're so sure that the pattern won't continue then prove it to me instead of claiming such things with no substance to that argument.



    Well that's your criteria then...I'd enjoy a Pokemon's form a lot more with backstory behind it instead of random new forms coming in with no substance to them.



    It's quite ironic that you'd say I'm recycling invalid and used points...you're doing exactly the same...and on top of that you're rather hell-bent on being the right one as opposed to agreeing to disagree. You say that BW2 will prove you wrong...but that easily shows your bias.

    Here's another thing:
    1) We're not getting Kami Trio forme in the game (available in the AR Pokedex for the 3DS and then migrated to BW2).

    ^ How do you prove your point then?
    - You should try reading the post thouroughly because once again you're slipping!
    At what point did I state you saying the new formes are useless?
    You made a point about you not seeing why they need a new forme because the originals were strong enough -
    And I replied saying that power isn't the sole factor which decides the creation of new formes.
    Now correct me if i'm wrong but I don't see how I'm saying that you think the new formes are useless, I'm merely providing you some sense.


    - Again! you need to read it through before replying..*Sighs*
    I didn't say the trend will break for sure in BW, was merely stating that there is a possibility and you shouldn't jump to conclusions!

    - This is getting tiring, but AGAIN you need to read the post.
    I even said that I would like or love to see new formes having plot-relevance.
    Therefore you can't imply my criteria to be whatever you're implying because you have no idea, no idea at all :]
    I'm not making a point of right and wrong, but you've been recylcing points. I'm simply replying to everything you put forward.

    I don't need to prove it as I never said they will get plot-relevance, I said there was a possibility they could - there's a difference.
    As we have no information, games are not released - I'm that type of guy who is open to possibilities.
    I think we should end it here, for common ground - lets just hope that BW2 are great games! ,k? :]]
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

  10. #2510
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Re-exploring Hoenn
    Posts
    5,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3D992 View Post
    And there's no real reason to even include Victini in BW2. Though I'm sure fans wouldnt be happy about that so they probably will. As to whether it gets a new form or not, I have no idea.
    Actually, there is. Victini is an event Pokemon. Not everyone got their hands on a Liberty Ticket.
    In BW2, Liberty Island may be normally accessible, and Victini may be normally obtainable. The Liberty Ticket may be given in-game.
    It can be assumed that Victini was never encountered in BW to begin with.

    .: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.


  11. #2511
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    562

    Default

    I meant no storyline reason. Victini was saved from team plasma. The end. I have a feeling that's not how it's going to be however.
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

    I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

  12. #2512
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Outskirt Stand
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Actually, there is. Victini is an event Pokemon. Not everyone got their hands on a Liberty Ticket.
    In BW2, Liberty Island may be normally accessible, and Victini may be normally obtainable. The Liberty Ticket may be given in-game.
    Yeah, they could always Victini in these since it is event Pokemon and not every would have gotten hands on it so it would make sense that it would some how be obtainable in these games. They can could always try and tie to the story somehow no matter what the reason is.


    3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .:: deviantART | Tumblr | Hummingbird | YouTube ::.


  13. #2513
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    North
    Posts
    327

    Default

    With the Black Ship, Plasma grunts, and Juniper all being involved; personally I doubt the Victini event 'didn't happen'. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Liberty Garden was a location you could easily go to.

    Then again, They could recycle the entire event with Neo Plasma grunts and I doubt it would look out of place. Or even have the event but without the liberty ticket being event-only.

  14. #2514
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wolverine Country
    Posts
    824

    Default

    Could be more than one Victini.
    *ALL-STAR MODE*

  15. #2515
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,710

    Default

    [QUOTE=Wadeledge;14669962]Could be more than one Victini.[/QUOTE/]

    Like 2 ingame?


  16. #2516
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    In BW2, Liberty Island may be normally accessible, and Victini may be normally obtainable. The Liberty Ticket may be given in-game.
    Let's hope. I really want to use Victini (And Zorua) again <3

  17. #2517
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Unova, NY
    Posts
    6,286

    Default

    Huh.

    I expected actual discussion about this.


  18. #2518
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Veldime
    Posts
    1,317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Huh.

    I expected actual discussion about this.

    We kinda discuss this in the storyline thread

  19. #2519
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    35

    Default

    ^ For some reason all the conversation about it is going on in storyline and characters. And all the conversation about storyline and characters (specifically Akuroma) is going on in gameplay :I

    Edit: Ninja'd
    Last edited by Dat Ash; 10th June 2012 at 8:34 AM.

  20. #2520
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Re-exploring Hoenn
    Posts
    5,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceFlonne View Post
    We kinda discuss this in the storyline thread
    Which should actually be discussed here.

    .: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.


  21. #2521
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Wow, letdown. I was expecting Resolute Forme to be a mature Keldeo, the d'Artagnan as an equal of the musketeers, and instead Keldeo looks only slightly different....
    Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    Alternatively, the Pokemon fandom is on a whole entirely unable to be pleased, and no matter what Game Freak does, a loud minority will always ***** about how they could have done it better. :P


    Fun with SI prefixes:

    What do you call a 2000 g. mockingbird?

    2 kilo Mockingbird

    That pun was like 1 trillion bulls: terra-bull

  22. #2522
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjanerd View Post
    Wow, letdown. I was expecting Resolute Forme to be a mature Keldeo, the d'Artagnan as an equal of the musketeers, and instead Keldeo looks only slightly different....
    Yeah what a let down!/sarcasm
    People, we haven't even seen the rest of the body. It could still be radically different.

  23. #2523
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    158

    Default

    I was not referring to the body; the head looks just as childish and, well, lacks a certain 'resolve' in the expression. Still, I like it more than the Kami trio's formes....
    Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    Alternatively, the Pokemon fandom is on a whole entirely unable to be pleased, and no matter what Game Freak does, a loud minority will always ***** about how they could have done it better. :P


    Fun with SI prefixes:

    What do you call a 2000 g. mockingbird?

    2 kilo Mockingbird

    That pun was like 1 trillion bulls: terra-bull

  24. #2524
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parallel Universe
    Posts
    15

    Default

    I'm not too surprised that Resolution Keldeo still looks quite childish (its head at least) and that we currently don't see much change aside from its horn and mane. No one ever announced that it would be a radical change like the Kami Trio, just some changes that occur when it's "enveloped in light." It does have a more determined look on its face, which still gives a slightly more mature look.

    What also interests me is that the three "feathers" on its mane reminds me of Kyurem's head...Hmm...

  25. #2525
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Yeah guys I don't think we should make any hasty decisions just yet. We haven't seen the full body, and the head is from a small, low 'resolution' (wow I cannot believe I just-) image. Who knows maybe it's head is the same, but the body is so magically different that it's awesome. But I say it's too early to judge it. I trust that the designers would make a noticeable change in a new forme, and if not, oh well. Hopefully, either way, it's forme change design will be aesthetically relevant.

Page 101 of 259 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •