Page 12 of 259 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Pokemon Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

I like how this conversation only is about kyurem, so i'll be a little off topic (though it is completely on topic) and say, i think keldeo might get released with the 15th movie, anyone elses thoughts on this?

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    I like how this conversation only is about kyurem, so i'll be a little off topic (though it is completely on topic) and say, i think keldeo might get released with the 15th movie, anyone elses thoughts on this?
    there were thoughts of Keldeo not being released with its movie?
    PM or VM me for more trade info

Default Time Travel?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai_Shadowforce View Post
    My guess is probably a time travel in the past where kyurem is still in his full dragon form. And you fight him (catch him) there. It would be awesome if we can travel from the past!
    Now this guy has an awesome idea. I don't believe Kyurem B/W is seperate pokemon requardless his position in the Dex, I still believe it's alternate forms of some kind. But the idea of Time Traveling returning into the game and the possiblity of it having a much bigger part (Not saying the celebi event to go back in time to fight Giovanni was pointless, I fairly enjoyed it, but it wasn't a huge part of the main plot so to speak) But time traveling could be a new thing to use, like the Distortion World in Pokemon Platinum. But I would like to see a unique area like that to be more than just an area to catch a legendary...
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

Quote Originally Posted by RedAce♠ View Post
    I don't believe Kyurem B/W is seperate pokemon requardless his position in the Dex, I still believe it's alternate forms of some kind.
    No worries. That's pretty much a fact.
    MY FIRST EVER RANDOM SHINY!: (4/15/2011)

If you add me P/VM me.

Spoiler:- CREDITS:

yes GF confirmed that two forms offical names are black Kyurem and white Kyurem. As they did not renamed the dragon it is clear that it will be same drago abit with different forms.

Sir Agislash is here! Reporting for duty!

Hey, how do we know if these are new Kyurem formes or new forms of Reshiram and Zekrom???
    Every story has an ending. Nothing lasts forever. Not any more.
    Read My Epic Fanfic -

Spoiler:- Thanks to DeadlyBraviary!:

Quote Originally Posted by Scaldaver View Post
    Hey, how do we know if these are new Kyurem formes or new forms of Reshiram and Zekrom???
    Because they have been specifically identified, by GF, as Kyurem forms. The movie trailer proves it.

If you add me P/VM me.

Sorry I'm kinda low on this but...

Are White and Black Kyurem new seperate pokemons (Ex :#650 and #651 ) or just forms of Kyurem ( still #646) ?

I'm lost with all those different statements and news... Thank you for your help...

Quote Originally Posted by [IX] View Post

Are White and Black Kyurem new seperate pokemons (Ex :#650 and #651 ) or just forms of Kyurem ( still #646) ?

I'm lost with all those different statements and news... Thank you for your help...
    Look at the post above yours.

If you add me P/VM me.

Quote Originally Posted by [IX] View Post

They're forms of Kyurem.

They're not forms of Zekrom or Reshiram.

They're not new Pokemon.

So, if they are forms.... How would you change them between Black and White or just Kyurem?
    Signiture Underconstruction

Quote Originally Posted by maz2468 View Post
    So, if they are forms.... How would you change them between Black and White or just Kyurem?
    Maybe they're like deoxys in the GBA games? When u switch the game, u switch the forme? Or held item - dark or light stone will change it?
    Every story has an ending. Nothing lasts forever. Not any more.
    Read My Epic Fanfic -

Spoiler:- Thanks to DeadlyBraviary!:

Who knows? The simplest thing would be to change it's form depending on the held item/game.

What if Kyurem changes form when you have Reshiram/Zekrom in the party, it will sense that they are close by, thereby enabling it to transform.
    Currently waiting for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

White 2 Shinies: Crobat, Dodrio, Rapidash, Gyarados, Gigalith, Nidoking, Luxray, Swoobat, Honchkrow, Jellicent (Male), Dragonite, Basculin, Garchomp, Hippowdon, Gengar, Raticate, Ditto, Dusknoir, Porygon Z, Staraptor, Glaceon, Bibarel, Suicune, Giratina, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Poliwhirl, Audino, Dialga, Meganium.

XY Shinies: Trevenant, Durant, Whiscash, Luvdisc, Gyarados, Politoed, Kingdra, Clauncher, Sharpedo, Seaking, Crawdaunt, Corsola, Octillery, Basculin, Remoraid, Starmie, Cloyster, Clawitzer, Relicanth, Dragalge, Fearow, Watchog, Huntail, Poliwrath, Poliwhirl, Lanturn, Dragonite and Barbouch.

A held item would be the most likely answer. We'd probably get it from the Nacrene Museum/gym. Or near the Freeze Rock in Twist Mountain.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

I think the stones are the key. They could treated the same way the gracidea flower is treated.

If you add me P/VM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    What if Kyurem changes form when you have Reshiram/Zekrom in the party, it will sense that they are close by, thereby enabling it to transform.
    I think that's too much effort. Then the game would require you to capture one of the dragons just to get the one of the new kyurem, as well as force you to use them together
    PM or VM me for more trade info

Quote Originally Posted by Zalman View Post
    What's interesting about the Kyurem formes is that they look like Reshiram and Zekrom. What do you guys think is the story behind this? My first thought was "FUSION", but since this is Pokémon that probably isn't the case.
    I dunno. Reshiram and Zekrom know FUSION Flare and FUSION Bolt.
    3DS FC: 3952-7298-4616

† I am a Christian and proud of it!†

It occurs to me, after watching the latest movie trailer, that perhaps Kyurem's new formes are naturally-occurring and actually precede the split into Reshiram/Zekrom, therefore making Kyurem the true Original Dragon. It should be noted that Kyur@m, no matter which forme he is in, resembles a half-Kyurem/half-Tao Dragon hybrid. Now, let's assume that Kyurem is a species of Pokemon, and not a unique individual. I'm theorizing that every Kyurem would have the ability to transform into Kyur@m, and would collectively symbolize Wuji, Yin and Yang simultaneously, but the outward representation would depend on whatever forme it was in at the time. That is to say, Kyurem-W would represent Yang, Kyurem-B would stand for Yin, and Kyurem's default forme; Wuji. Then, in applying this theory to our story-pertinent Kyurem, perhaps the reason Reshiram and Zekrom appear the way they do is because when Kyurem split, its "Yin half" consisted entirely of Yin, thereby "completing" the Zekrom half as its own entity, and the "Yang-half" doing the same for Reshiram.

Assuming this is all true, then maybe B2W2 won't focus on merging Resh/Zek and Kyurem back into an almost-complete "Original Dragon"; instead exploring Kyurem's role AS the Original Dragon.
    Last edited by Endolise; 1st March 2012 at 10:51 PM.

@whoever responded to my last post

Well, i typed that up in about 10 min, and didn't have much time to think. But, for some backstory about genesect, perhaps ghetis was able to do more research while hiding, and discovered where it went wrong and remade it so it was stronger than the original. Then, proceeded to create more. Also, may i add, this version should take place 5 years into the future.

As for celebi, how about a new pokemon? Acually, i would like to see an item that does this, named the time talisman. Basically, it is a talisman that can create a wormhole through time if exposed to strong enough energy (like colbation and the others, a nice way to tie them into the story).

The last Pokemon of each Regional Dex never takes part in the storyline. They have been always event Pokemon (Think Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Arceus and now Genesect), and since generation III another couple of Pokemons are too (Jirachi, Manaphy, Regigigas, Darkrai, Meloetta..to name a few..) They never take part in the storyline nor are required to meet to advance the plot.

My guess is that if this are indeed sequels then Ghetis might try to hunt down Kyurem.

Quote Originally Posted by PsiOmega View Post
    I dunno. Reshiram and Zekrom know FUSION Flare and FUSION Bolt.
    the only reason they are called that is because when they are used in the same turn they get twice as powerful.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Default Possessing...

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Power View Post
    レシラムとゼクロムの力を併せ持つ、地上最強のドラゴンポケモン その名はキュレム!

Nothing much, it just says "Possessing the strength of both Reshiram and Zekrom, the strongest dragon Pokemon on earth, name's Kyurem!"
    Hmmm... right. Probably doesn't mean anything. But then again, it goes suspiciously well with that theory I posted a few posts back... but even I only half believe that.

But if Kyurem is the leftovers of Reshiram and Zekroms split, does that mean Kyurem himself still contains residual powers of the two? Probably not... and that energy that comes out of the two and enters Kyurem in the new trailer may or may not mean anything either.
    Last edited by Wasarym; 2nd March 2012 at 12:26 AM.

I think the corresponding dragon Zekrom in Black 2 and Reshiram in White 2 would be permanently merged with Kyurem and in order to get Kyurem original form and Zekrom in B2 or Reshiram in W2 you would have to trade for BW1. My take on it

I think the corresponding dragon Zekrom in Black 2 and Reshiram in White 2 would be permanently merged with Kyurem and in order to get Kyurem original form and Zekrom in B2 or Reshiram in W2 you would have to trade for BW1. My take on it
    Hope that worked. Watch the top trailer.
    I lost my DSi with my Black version in it.
    3DS FC: 0774-4658-6515 If you wanna' swap, tell me on my profile page.

I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Click the link to learn more.

Page 12 of 259 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast