Page 13 of 259 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Pokemon Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Jeeze people, really? They are not fusions, they are forms. Fusions denote whole new pokemon, which these are not. It's already been confirmed that they are forms. And if you watch the extended trailer, that pretty much proves it as well.

This whole fusion discussion is almost as bad the the Hoenn one........almost.
    MY FIRST EVER RANDOM SHINY!: (4/15/2011)

If you add me P/VM me.

Spoiler:- CREDITS:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenCharmander View Post
    I think the corresponding dragon Zekrom in Black 2 and Reshiram in White 2 would be permanently merged with Kyurem and in order to get Kyurem original form and Zekrom in B2 or Reshiram in W2 you would have to trade for BW1. My take on it
    No such luck.
    Watch the trailer. Kyurem is absorbing energy from the two dragons making its lopsided original form full.

Hmm...

I wonder what will be done with Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect. BW2 coming out before all of them will be distributed makes me suspect the original BW1 events are just shoddy placeholders.
    Last edited by Bushido Bob; 2nd March 2012 at 9:53 PM. Reason: Derp

Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    Hmm...

I wonder what will be done with Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect. BW2 coming out after all of them will be distributed makes me suspect the original BW1 events are just shoddy placeholders.
    BW2 are out in June this year. If Game Freak can release Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect in three months (as well as revealing the latter), then props to them.

In other words, that's not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    BW2 are out in June this year. If Game Freak can release Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect in three months (as well as revealing the latter), then props to them.

In other words, that's not happening.
    You seem to be missing my point.

None of those three are set to be distributed during the time BW1 are the main games.

It's probably going to be like the Member Pass and Oak's Letter all over again, except this time Gamefreak didn't bother putting them into the original pair of games.

You seem to be missing my point.
    You didn't make it clear enough.
    BW2 coming out after all of them will be distributed

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    You didn't make it clear enough.
    ...Oh wow. I really messed up there.

But still, I wouldn't be surprised if the three can actually be caught now.

...Oh wow. I really messed up there.

But still, I wouldn't be surprised if the three can actually be caught now.
    Considering that those three require being downloaded from an event to acquire, I don't see that happening. There won't be an item to unlock them like there was for Victini.

If you add me P/VM me.

Hmm...

I wonder what will be done with Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect. BW2 coming out before all of them will be distributed makes me suspect the original BW1 events are just shoddy placeholders.
    You know, just because they are new games does not mean they're replacing the old ones... none of the events (except Victini) were to actually catch any of the event pokemon. They were all stuff like teaching Keldeo secret sword, or Genesect receiving his cannon cassettes. These events probably won't be in Black 2 or White 2, but the events for catching the event pokemon will.

EDIT: You'll simply need to trade to get those moves/cassetes.
    Last edited by Wasarym; 2nd March 2012 at 10:33 PM.
    I lost my DSi with my Black version in it.
    3DS FC: 0774-4658-6515 If you wanna' swap, tell me on my profile page.

I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Click the link to learn more.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasarym View Post
    These events probably won't be in Black 2 or White 2, but the events for catching the event pokemon will.
    I doubt that the acquiring of said event pokemon would be that complicated. Forcing you to buy BW2 for the event pokemon, just so you can unlock their specific events in BW? I don't see GF doing that. Most likely they will create new events to unlock, with said pokemon, in BW2.

If you add me P/VM me.

Quote Originally Posted by DBK View Post
    I doubt that the acquiring of said event pokemon would be that complicated. Forcing you to buy BW2 for the event pokemon, just so you can unlock their specific events in BW? I don't see GF doing that. Most likely they will create new events to unlock, with said pokemon, in BW2.
    By that logic, GF shouldn't force you to buy BW2 just so you can get Kyurem's new forms. If anything, this would force you to buy the first BW, just so your event pokemon can get its signature move.

I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Click the link to learn more.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasarym View Post
    By that logic, GF shouldn't force you to buy BW2 just so you can get Kyurem's new forms. If anything, this would force you to buy the first BW, just so your event pokemon can get its signature move.
    You assume that the forms are the only new things to acquire in BW2. That most likely won't be the case.

And they can release the event pokemon for the second games as well, they just wouldn't have them already available in game, like Victini.

Stop thinking in just black and white (no pun intended).

If you add me P/VM me.

You assume that the forms are the only new things to acquire in BW2. That most likely won't be the case.
    Well, yeah. They are new games. I was being narrow by only mentioning kyurem because the event pokemon are event pokemon, not truly important to the overall experience like the mascot is (at least for gen 5).

Also, I'm all for new events in BW2, they just shouldn't need to replace the ones in BW.

Stupid ign still thinking the new formes are fusions -_-

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

From what I get, Black Kyurem and White Kyurem are apparently different Pokemon from Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem original form, so...??

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenCharmander View Post
    From what I get, Black Kyurem and White Kyurem are apparently different Pokemon from Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem original form, so...??
    Black Kyurem and White Kyurem are still Kyurem, just a different form. They're not gonna take a place in the Unova Dex.

Quote Originally Posted by Beat! View Post
    Black Kyurem and White Kyurem are still Kyurem, just a different form. They're not gonna take a place in the Unova Dex.

Thats still unconfirmed, FYI.
    Lets sed what they say at Smash
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

i like the white kyurem

Credits go to golem12
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-39688982
    Sig exceeds the KB size limit. Read the signature rules before editing.

User is on the trade blacklist. Removing this message will result in further bans.

Is it possible that a future event will involve the black ship in Castelia City? As far as I know, it hasn't been used for anything thus far.
    [IMG]http://www.gamese****ch.com/090703-hiimdaisy.jpg[/IMG]

These alternate forms look like Fails. O.o I really like zekrom but zekrom mixed with kyurem looks totally wierd and abnormal although the reshiram form looks a bit cool seems as though i'll be purchasing pokemon black 2 instead of white 2.
    Add me
    PokeMon Y
    3ds FC:4656 7424 7974

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post

What is exactly unconfirmed? That those are forms? Or that they won't take a spot on the Unova Dex?

Those ARE forms given their names and the trailer of the movie confirms that they aren't Pokemon on their own.
    As for a place in the Unova Dex, no other Pokemon form before had its own place in the Dex (think Shaymin Sky Forme or Giratina's or even Meloetta's.

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    They are confirmed as forms, by GF none the less. No new pokedex enteries, they are called BlackKyurem and WhiteKyurem, and the movie trailer undeniably proves that.

Seriously people, if you still think they are completely different pokemon after all that, then I have some bad news for you........
    Last edited by DBK; 3rd March 2012 at 9:58 PM.

If you add me P/VM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Beat! View Post
    What is exactly unconfirmed? That those are forms? Or that they won't take a spot on the Unova Dex?

Those ARE forms given their names and the trailer of the movie confirms that they aren't Pokemon on their own.
    As for a place in the Unova Dex, no other Pokemon form before had its own place in the Dex (think Shaymin Sky Forme or Giratina's or even Meloetta's.
    The forms are confirmed, if they are gwtting their own Dex number isnt, plus BW2 are direct sequels, thats something thats never hapoened before so you dont know how things are going to be this time around, like i said wait untill its officially confirmed
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Black Kyurem and White Kyurem are pretty much their names, that much it's confirmed since official websites list those names.

I think that what Serebii meant is that tomorrow they would only confirm that in Pokemon Smash.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...&postcount=143

Confirmation of them still being #646, Kyurem.

Gawd, I told Serebii he should have updated his site to include this reveal instead of just posting it on the forum and as part of the main sites' content pages without a proper announcement. But of course, the peon doesn't know better than the webmaster... =P
    Last edited by DanteKoriyu; 3rd March 2012 at 7:47 AM.

Page 13 of 259 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast