Page 161 of 259 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,025 of 6475

Thread: Legendary Pokemon Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by Adam 1475 View Post
    Unfortunately not. Wireless only.
    Darn. I'm probably the only person in town who will buy White 2. I guess I won't be able to obtain the Steel Key from Black 2. Still, I have several spare Registeel and Regigigas in my 4th Generation games, so I can just transfer them over to complete the set. I have the Legendary Pokemon covered except for the Kami trio.

So uh
    What was the "very good reason" for the Kami formes that Serebii mentioned a while back? They just seem to be... there.

I think that Kyrurem is like a "Heart" while Reshiram and Zekrom are ideals and truth respectively this is just a thought. Also this Original dragon dosen't seem like something GameFreak will show us.Also since Reshiram and Zekrom have a movie featuring them already that makes a movie about the Original dragon less likely.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Darn. I'm probably the only person in town who will buy White 2. I guess I won't be able to obtain the Steel Key from Black 2. Still, I have several spare Registeel and Regigigas in my 4th Generation games, so I can just transfer them over to complete the set. I have the Legendary Pokemon covered except for the Kami trio.
    The White 2 Legendary is 1000x cooler so idk why. I ordered White 2 for that reason alone lol. Reshiram+Kyurem fusion? Yes please.

does anyone know the pokemon that can not be shiny in game? if they changed from b/w and if any more pokemon got the shiny block added or taken off?

Does Kyurem need to be shiny to get its new forms shiny?

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii! View Post
    No, the PID changes when you change forms.

Yes, it does.

Welp, Genesect's big reveal doesn't come until next year. How unfortunate.
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    Y Team (new!; Lucina): Combusken, Aerodactyl, Frogadier, Gloom, Whirlipede, lol
    Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

I think I can predict the new forme trend; At least one trio member, one event legendary, and possibly a whole trio getting new formes for G6. Roll on G6, give us a poison type legend and a steel trio.

Rank up ^_^
    افغانستان
    my pride and my joy.

Oh no, oh please no. Don't tell me they're gonna make another version with genesect as the mascot. I've had enough of Unova XD.
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    Oh no, oh please no. Don't tell me they're gonna make another version with genesect as the mascot. I've had enough of Unova XD.
    Genesect will never become the mascot version, but Genesect this early with no new event makes far too many questions pop in my head. As for Kyurem and the original dragon, its something I think they want to do, but the question is when. See what I mean is, if the original dragon where to happen, it would not only be a combination of the 3, but it would need to have a very weird transformation process. What I have in my head is something like Kyurems, but with the respective formes ice breaking only to let the new features grow out.
    Also, Multiscale Lugia is a serious spit take towards Kyogre.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii! View Post
    No, the PID changes when you change forms.

Yes, it does.
    The "No" in your answer makes your answer confusing XD

Just saying "Yes, it does" would have been enough, isn't that always the case with form changes?

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE-MEW View Post
    does anyone know the pokemon that can not be shiny in game? if they changed from b/w and if any more pokemon got the shiny block added or taken off?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tux
    Zekrom, Reshiram and the Entralink forest's Pokémon cannot be shiny.

Kyurem, Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion; Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf; Lati@s can be shiny.
    Here's the sauce post.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I cant wait for regi family on of favorite ledgys besides all of kantos plus whats up with black/white kyrem overdrive what does it do?

Quote Originally Posted by sea_man View Post
    I cant wait for regi family on of favorite ledgys besides all of kantos plus whats up with black/white kyrem overdrive what does it do?
    Nothing. It's only aesthetics, just like how Reshiram/Zekrom glow in their animations.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

I don't know if this is a mistake or not, but Black Kyurem has that "green electric" in its shiny form just like shiny Zekrom, but White Kyurem doesn't have that "purple flame" like shiny Reshiram does! Anyone else notice this? Looks like a mistake in the games to me! ='( Thats a shame since White Kyurem would look awesome with that "purple flame".

Last edited by LightSuicune; 2nd July 2012 at 8:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyBlueLatios View Post
    I don't know if this is a mistake or not but Black Kyurem has that "green electric" in its shiny form just like shiny Zekrom, but White Kyurem does not have that "purple fire" like shiny Reshiram does! Anyone else notice this? Looks like a mistake in the games to me! ='(

you're right O_o

But its color is bluer... oh wait. Maybe that just apply to the Black Kyurem? Well... I don't know.

I wonder how many legendary got shiny locks this time :/
    Y Team :3

pics from spp :3

Quote Originally Posted by Torosiken View Post
    you're right O_o

But its color is bluer... oh wait. Maybe that just apply to the Black Kyurem? Well... I don't know.

I wonder how many legendary got shiny locks this time :/
    Reshiram & Zekrom

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Reshiram & Zekrom
    So if Kyurem is shiny, then we can get shiny Black/White Kyuem legit? Anyway thats a shame they made a mistake with B/W Kyurem's shiny forms. Well nobody is perfect! ='(

EDIT: Maybe they will fix this in future PKMN games?

Quote Originally Posted by myriada View Post
    There's... basically nothing to see. It's just one Zekrom wing, one Reshiram wing, and the rest of it just isn't shown.
    Anyway, I don't have it in image form, only as a book, and I have no scanner.
    If it's in manga form then it should be online as well since there's several sites that upload their mangas for all to read, which issue would you say it is?
    My TC: Team Sinister, Made by Me

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature!(started by SapphireL!)
    My First Posted Fic:The Fortress

Quote Originally Posted by Regirock View Post
    If it's in manga form then it should be online as well since there's several sites that upload their mangas for all to read, which issue would you say it is?
    It's not. I've looked. But it's on page 128 of Heroes of Fire and Thunder if it helps.

So if Kyurem is shiny, then we can get shiny Black/White Kyuem legit? Anyway thats a shame they made a mistake with B/W Kyurem's shiny forms. Well nobody is perfect! ='(

EDIT: Maybe they will fix this in future PKMN games?
    It wasn't a mistake. If you've noticed... reshiram's overdrive mode glows orange, however white kyurem glows a dramatic shade of red. That's why reshiram in shiny form has the "purple flame". But I agree white kyurem would look cool with purple flames.

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    It wasn't a mistake. If you've noticed... reshiram's overdrive mode glows orange, however white kyurem glows a dramatic shade of red. That's why reshiram in shiny form has the "purple flame". But I agree white kyurem would look cool with purple flames.
    Wait... What? Some of that didn't make any sense. I'm pretty sure SHINY White Kyurem is supposed to have purple flames like shiny Reshiram. Black Kyurem has "green electric" just like shiny Zekrom, but White Kyurem doesnt have those"purple flames" like shiny Reshiram.
    Last edited by LightSuicune; 2nd July 2012 at 5:19 PM.

Wait... What? Some of that didn't make any sense. I'm pretty sure SHINY White Kyurem is supposed to have purple flames like shiny Reshiram. Black Kyurem has "green electric" just like shiny Zekrom, but White Kyurem doesnt have those"purple flames" like shiny Reshiram.

See how reshiram glows orange? White Kyurem glows red. Thats why their shiny overdrive sprites are different. Black kyurem and zekrom both glow the exact same shade of blue. That's why their overdrive sprites both glow green.

If you noticed, the parts on Kyurem that's normally yellow (the eyes, spike on his head, ect) become purple when shiny. Shiny White Kyurem's fire is probably red instead of purple to avoid "redundancy" with Shiny Kyurem's purple eyes and spike.

Page 161 of 259 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211 ... LastLast