Page 208 of 259 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,200 of 6475

Thread: Legendary Pokemon Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

But that would ruin his gimmick of being the Special Attack musketeer

Darn, just recieved the news that the Kyurem Figure Boxes for "boundaries crossed" got cancelled. Dang, i was really looking forward to them . I wanted the figures soooo bad
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    Darn, just recieved the news that the Kyurem Figure Boxes for "boundaries crossed" got cancelled. Dang, i was really looking forward to them . I wanted the figures soooo bad
    Wait, what? No fair. Why is the U.S. not getting any neat, useless trinkets?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    Like if the new form swapped the SpAtk with ATK?

And if the new form reversed Secret Sword, to be physical but his for special?

Those would be pretty cool actually.
    That would be awesome, especially since that would fit in with Keldeo surpassing the rest of the Musketeers

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    That would be awesome, especially since that would fit in with Keldeo surpassing the rest of the Musketeers
    Only problem is, Keldeo-R needs Secret Sword to stay in the forme. Once its deleted, it reverts back. That means a physical Keldeo will just have a wasted moveslot to contend with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    Only problem is, Keldeo-R needs Secret Sword to stay in the forme. Once its deleted, it reverts back. That means a physical Keldeo will just have a wasted moveslot to contend with.
    What I would've liked with Keldeo is that you'd still only be able to switch it to Keldeo-R if it has Secret Sword, but you'd be given the choice to change its forme. If you don't, then Secret Sword would be Attack- and Sp. Def-based, but if you do, it'd be Sp. Atk- and Defense-based (or vice-versa). Now that would've been awesome! (:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Didn't it say that Keldeo had parents during the BW event?

Yeah, but it was seperated from them in a fire, so technically, at least 3 Keldeo existed in the Pokemon World.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    Yeah, but it was seperated from them in a fire, so technically, at least 3 Keldeo existed in the Pokemon World.
    Key word there is 'existed'. As far as we know there is only one Keldeo left. But who says that there aren't more out there.

No, nothing says both parents were a Keldeo, so all it means is that there were at least two.

think in a new version in about 1 or 2 year (gray) maybe they'll have all three of them combined?
    Breeding-
    Sorry everyone my cousin released the pokemon I was breeding so my stock is low I can still breed them pm me so I can breed it just make an offer note that all trade will be done using my black version 2

Trading-

Wanted- all female please will take males for black 2

I have a female with pokerus and and a shiny with pokerus!
    for the gible I will only take either a shiny or a female shiny
    FC 3525-9980-5163 Black Version 2

I can only trade on Sundays cause my cousin's router is the only one that allows my ds to connect to it

Quote Originally Posted by DcMyth View Post
    think in a new version in about 1 or 2 year (gray) maybe they'll have all three of them combined?
    A prequel set around the Original dragon before the split would be cool, though. Maybe combined with time travel we could find out about Ghetsis and N's past and the formation of Team Plasma and tamper with the course of history a bit, but that's extremely unlikely. Besides, considering how urgently they released Genesect, I think GF are done with Unova and are ready to move on to remakes/next gen/something completely different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Pretty sure we won't be traveling around Unova any more. Time to move on.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by DanteKoriyu View Post
    No, nothing says both parents were a Keldeo, so all it means is that there were at least two.
    Well, the way Pokemon breeding works...at least one would've had to be another Keldeo.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    Well, the way Pokemon breeding works...at least one would've had to be another Keldeo.
    Which is what I just said... Two minimum; one parent, one child.

Oh my god, you people need to quit bringing this up. This thread is for B/W2 speculation. It's time to move on, just go with the flow. Anyways, about the keldeo's, the parents were probably killed in the fire. I think there should only be one Keldeo, IMO

Oh my god, you people need to quit bringing this up. This thread is for B/W2 speculation. It's time to move on, just go with the flow. Anyways, about the keldeo's, the parents were probably killed in the fire. I think there should only be one Keldeo, IMO
    Technically it's just a discussion thread now. And there is just one Keldeo now, hence the legendary status. It's basically what happened with Mew too.

There's really no need to be rude to him, he just started posting here so he probably didn't know of our self-imposed "no Original Dragon speculation" rule. Also, to be fair, this is really the only place one can talk about it since 6th generation talk is banned and the OD is related to the game's mythos.

Anyway, enough about it and back to Keldeo, I think that there can be multiple Keldeos since nothing really forces that one Keldeo to be the only one unlike the Tao Trio.

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    There's really no need to be rude to him, he just started posting here so he probably didn't know of our self-imposed "no Original Dragon speculation" rule. Also, to be fair, this is really the only place one can talk about it since 6th generation talk is banned and the OD is related to the game's mythos.

Anyway, enough about it and back to Keldeo, I think that there can be multiple Keldeos since nothing really forces that one Keldeo to be the only one unlike the Tao Trio.
    I figured that he was the last one. It's possible that Keldeos (all the Muskedeers for that matter,) are the very last of their kind.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Well, let's see.

Keldeo is genderless, and genderless Pokémon can only breed with Ditto. But Keldeo can't breed with anything, let alone Ditto. So this must mean that over time, ancient Keldeo changed over time from being able to breed with Ditto to not being able to breed with one.

Coincidentally, most other genderless legendary Pokémon are like this as well (Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres). So arguably, such legendary Pokémon could also be legendary (from a Pokémon biologist's standpoint, anyway) for their ability to change breeding methods over time.

Keldeo may also be labeled as a legendary Pokémon by people who don't know that it's associated with the Musketeer trio to keep themselves from actively seeking it. The legend is there to tell them that Keldeo isn't real, and that they shouldn't hunt for it.

Im excited to use the Therian Forms they look pretty cool, especially Tornadus

Friend Safari: FAIRY
    Mawile, Deddenne and Clefairy

Always up for a BATTLE

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    There's really no need to be rude to him, he just started posting here so he probably didn't know of our self-imposed "no Original Dragon speculation" rule. Also, to be fair, this is really the only place one can talk about it since 6th generation talk is banned and the OD is related to the game's mythos.Anyway, enough about it and back to Keldeo, I think that there can be multiple Keldeos since nothing really forces that one Keldeo to be the only one unlike the Tao Trio.
    Hmmm, i see now. I was using my 3ds, so i did not see the beginning trainer symbol. Thanks for informing me. I guess it isn't a speculation thread anymore, since the game is nearly internationaly released. My apologies DcMyth

Technically it's just a discussion thread now. And there is just one Keldeo now, hence the legendary status. It's basically what happened with Mew too.
    But there are other Legendaries that exist as a species...
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

There are more than one Keldeo, one from GameStop, the others from... never mind.

There's a shiny version of Keldeo. So there should be more than one.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty Flam View Post
    There's a shiny version of Keldeo. So there should be more than one.
    I don't think the existence of shininess data for a legendary Pokémon proves that there has been more than one of that legendary to exist within time.

In fact, for a Pokémon to be recorded in the Pokédex, it must have been witnessed by someone. Perhaps, at the moment of witnessing the Keldeo, somebody somehow acquired a DNA sample of it (very possible in Unova, with inter-reality technology and the Entralink) and found out its shiny colors from that.

Page 208 of 259 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258 ... LastLast