Page 224 of 259 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234 ... LastLast
Results 5,576 to 5,600 of 6475

Thread: Legendary Pokemon Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post
    I am honestly too lazy to look up what all those routes are.
        Spoiler:- Routes:
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by lindsy95 View Post
    Doesn't this fallacy apply to every third version? You could catch Rayquaza in R/S, and Giratina in D/P...
    well, thats false, you could catch rayquaza in all the three games R/S/E the different with Emerald was that you could catch Kyogre and Groudon in the game.

EDIT: now i feel stupid fpr reading you're sentence wrong -_-

W2: 5072-1789-3761 | W: 1807-9100-3523 | IGN: Draco | My Clan: The Hoenn Triangle

Spoiler:- THT:

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyBlueLatios View Post
    What do you mean by this?

In BW1 the player catches Kyurem but then does this mean TP had taken it from him/her? Or does it not matter since Kyurem wasnt supposed to be known to be part of the tao trio then?
    As others have said, Hilbert/Hilda never caught Kyurem. The ability to capture Kyurem in BW1 is non-canon to the story and was mostly just for the sake of completing the PokeDex at that time. Arguably, everything from BW1's postgame is non-canon; Personally, I only consider the arrest of the Sages to be canon.

But what this means, exactly, is that Kyurem had been chilling in the Giant Chasm since BW1 ended, until Team Plasma came and somehow imprisoned it on their ship.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Anyway, what about the Muskedeer trio? Did Hilbert/Hilda just ignore them or something?
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Anyway, what about the Muskedeer trio? Did Hilbert/Hilda just ignore them or something?
    Well you never have to go into the Mistralton cave
    And without Cobalion you can't even SEE the other two so...

Since they are in B2W2 is quite obvious that Hilda/Hilbert ignored them.

Spoiler:- Routes:
    Those routes are just ways to assist you on backtracking. The routes leading to Black City/White Forest have no purpose

Those routes are just ways to assist you on backtracking. The routes leading to Black City/White Forest have no purpose
    So many things wrong with this statement. First of all, no, not all of them do, in fact most of them don't. Second, Rt. 15 would serve the purpose of allowing you to backtrack, since you can proceed to Marvellous Bridge and back to Rt. 16, allowing you a way back to earlier areas on foot (the only way back is to either take the airplane from Lentimas Town or use Fly).

Does anybody know if there's a shiny lock on the Muskateers in BW2? I found Cobalion and would like to SR for a shiny if there isn't a lock on them. I'd rather find out before I try if there's a lock or not so I don't waste a lot of time trying for something that will never shine. Thanks in advance.

Edit:Thanks, Endolise. I'm going to start SR for Virizion now, then I'll go back for Cobalion.
    Last edited by Deadrose; 12th October 2012 at 3:04 AM.
    Black 2 (Badge quest): Flare Lv.16, Aerial Lv.18, Lava Lv.10, Aura Lv.14, Beacon Lv.15, MEOWTH Lv.100 (I know I suck at nicknaming. That's why I never nickname anybody, but for this I will be with the exception of shinies. Also, MEOWTH is only for making money with Pickup.)

Badge count: 1
    Shiny count: 1

Current shiny hunt:0/641
    Shinies:X2 (M/F),,(F)

Quote Originally Posted by Deadrose View Post
    Does anybody know if there's a shiny lock on the Muskateers in BW2? I found Cobalion and would like to SR for a shiny if there isn't a lock on them. I'd rather find out before I try if there's a lock or not so I don't waste a lot of time trying for something that will never shine. Thanks in advance.
    No, there's no lock on the Musketeers. Only Reshiram, Zekrom, and Victini have shiny locks.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    No, there's no lock on the Musketeers. Only Reshiram, Zekrom, and Victini have shiny locks.
    Actually, I heard they'd added a Shiny lock to them in BW2, though that was shortly after JP release.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Actually, I heard they'd added a Shiny lock to them in BW2, though that was shortly after JP release.
    This was proven to be incorrect.

So many things wrong with this statement. First of all, no, not all of them do, in fact most of them don't. Second, Rt. 15 would serve the purpose of allowing you to backtrack, since you can proceed to Marvellous Bridge and back to Rt. 16, allowing you a way back to earlier areas on foot (the only way back is to either take the airplane from Lentimas Town or use Fly).
    So how 'bout those Legendaries, guys? I think White Kyurem is cool...
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

I've decided I'll battle and defeat Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion on the first meet, then after I'll go back and try and catch them with the same Pokemon I used to defeat them, probably wont work how I want it to but whatever, if my Pokemon faints I'll just use another, it's not that important for me to stick to my plan.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Hunh that is true. I guess those routes could have been included to get you back to Nimbassa

So how 'bout those Legendaries, guys? I think White Kyurem is cool...
    White Kyurem is not cool. It's a Fire-type. I'm so funny...

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

While I prefer Zekrom to Reshiram, I prefer White Kyurem.

And is my computer screen distorted or why is the Kyurem part green instead of blueish/grayish?

I, on other hand, prefer Reshiram to Zekrom, but Kyurem-B over Kyurem-W.

While I prefer Zekrom to Reshiram, I prefer White Kyurem.

And is my computer screen distorted or why is the Kyurem part green instead of blueish/grayish?
    It's the coloring of the actual sprite. I don't know why they made it that way. (I'm assuming you're talking about Black and White Kyurem).

I dislike the sprites for the Kyurem forms. It looks like too much stuff is going on for white kyurem. Oh well it's not that bad, but why did GameFreak colour the kyurem places that Teal/Green colour...

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

If they kept it greyish/blue it would have looked a lot cooler

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    White Kyurem is not cool. It's a Fire-type. I'm so funny...
    OBJECTION!!

It is Dragon/Ice. :P
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

OBJECTION!!

It is Dragon/Ice. :P
    Fine, but just because white is also a color of ice, by connotation. :P

I like White Kyurem too. (:

Fire/Ice would be a really sick type. Oh well, it's still a dragon. Kyurem keeping it's typing is more logical IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Fine, but just because white is also a color of ice, by connotation. :P

I like White Kyurem too. (:
    Although to be fair, the hottest flames are white.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

Page 224 of 259 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234 ... LastLast