Page 225 of 259 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,625 of 6475

Thread: Legendary Pokemon Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Although to be fair, the hottest flames are white.
    The flames, along with the overall cool design, are one of the reason why I like White Kyurem. :P

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

If only they made it blueish grey instead of that stupid looking green...

Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post
    If only they made it blueish grey instead of that stupid looking green...
    Maybe it's a side effect of the Absofusion... who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Maybe it's a side effect of the Absofusion... who knows?
    Maybe, but the Sugimori arts for BW Kyurem are just about the same shade as Normal Kyurem, so it could also just be a coloring error.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Maybe, but the Sugimori arts for BW Kyurem are just about the same shade as Normal Kyurem, so it could also just be a coloring error.
    Yeah and it really annoys me. I hope they fix it in future Pokemon games, but I don't think it will

Maybe. But it's always fun to think of other reasons for these things too, right? (:

Yeah and it really annoys me. I hope they fix it in future Pokemon games, but I don't think it will
    Oh, I dunno. I think they might. At least once Genesect 6 rolls around.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Oh, I dunno. I think they might. At least once Genesect 6 rolls around.
    Lol Genesect 6.

And yeah I didn't mean till then (Gen 6 btw)

Lol Genesect 6.

And yeah I didn't mean till then (Gen 6 btw)
    Ah, okay. Well, I'm still working under the assumption that we'll get those remakes, but blah blah off-topic rant citing supposed "hints" woo-hoo.

I too prefer Zekrom and White Kyurem.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

Quick question about Kyurem before I play tomorrow (since I now am encroaching on my 7th badge and the game's climax), is Kyurem's shininess determined when you battle his mixed form, or is it determined after when you come back to Giant Chasm?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanethedragon View Post
    Quick question about Kyurem before I play tomorrow (since I now am encroaching on my 7th badge and the game's climax), is Kyurem's shininess determined when you battle his mixed form, or is it determined after when you come back to Giant Chasm?
    They are considered two separate battles, and since you can't capture Kyurem when you initially fight it, the shininess is effectively only determined when you fight it the second time.

Ah, okay. Well, I'm still working under the assumption that we'll get those remakes, but blah blah off-topic rant citing supposed "hints" woo-hoo.

I too prefer Zekrom and White Kyurem.
    Even if they do though, I doubt they'll change the sprites till the next gen

Quote Originally Posted by HRRlion View Post
    I dislike the sprites for the Kyurem forms. It looks like too much stuff is going on for white kyurem. Oh well it's not that bad, but why did GameFreak colour the kyurem places that Teal/Green colour...
    I agree.

I like Kyurem (though I wish it had arms similar to Black Kyurem's), Reshiram, and White Kyurem. (No love for Zekrom I guess :/)

WTF. Zekrom is the second best legend ever

In terms of power? Sure.

I just don't like its sprite. :/

They are considered two separate battles, and since you can't capture Kyurem when you initially fight it, the shininess is effectively only determined when you fight it the second time.
    Okay thanks. Was a bit worried that I might end up losing the chance to get him shiny this time around because I plan to SR for his shininess after I get the shining charm (using the older games to fill in the missing spaces) as is Im planning to do so with all the other legends offered up in these two games (I have both Black and White 2, but haven't started W2 yet because I'm planning to do it on challenge mode.) Which will only leave me with a few legends I have to SR for the old-fashioned way (with the dogs being the most annoying because of their moveset and the fact that I don't have the gen II remakes yet. So Ho-oh is exempt and Lugia depends on whether you can get XD001 as a shiny or not.) Anyways, I am GLAD that there aren't roamers in this game. Makes my job easier.

I think this is a matter of opinion. Possibly stat wise, yes.

Okay thanks. Was a bit worried that I might end up losing the chance to get him shiny this time around because I plan to SR for his shininess after I get the shining charm (using the older games to fill in the missing spaces) as is Im planning to do so with all the other legends offered up in these two games (I have both Black and White 2, but haven't started W2 yet because I'm planning to do it on challenge mode.) Which will only leave me with a few legends I have to SR for the old-fashioned way (with the dogs being the most annoying because of their moveset and the fact that I don't have the gen II remakes yet. So Ho-oh is exempt and Lugia depends on whether you can get XD001 as a shiny or not.) Anyways, I am GLAD that there aren't roamers in this game. Makes my job easier.
    You're welcome. (:

Having no roaming legendaries does make the achievement of capturing every legendary innately in the game a bit less rewarding, though.

Even if they do though, I doubt they'll change the sprites till the next gen
    They will probably stop with sprites in next generation (unfortunately, I love sprites :|).

So yeah, the "error" in Kyurem's sprite should be corrected in the next games.

You're welcome. (:

Having no roaming legendaries does make the achievement of capturing every legendary innately in the game a bit less rewarding, though.
    Well, I wouldn't really kiss a gift horse in the mouth. For most shiny hunters, non-roaming legends means a large amount of less stress in hunting them. Plus, even so, If I wanted, I could always shiny hunt most-to-all of the roamers in the older gens and bring them over. But I'm too lazy and don't have the patience to shiny hunt roaming legends. Too much of a hassle, though that doesn't mean I will not try it sometime in the future. I might do so just for the sport of everything.

Well, I wouldn't really kiss a gift horse in the mouth. For most shiny hunters, non-roaming legends means a large amount of less stress in hunting them. Plus, even so, If I wanted, I could always shiny hunt most-to-all of the roamers in the older gens and bring them over. But I'm too lazy and don't have the patience to shiny hunt roaming legends. Too much of a hassle, though that doesn't mean I will not try it sometime in the future. I might do so just for the sport of everything.
    I guess having a roaming legendary would make it hard for shiny hunters. But for some shiny hunters, it'd be worth the challenge, I guess?

I guess having a roaming legendary would make it hard for shiny hunters. But for some shiny hunters, it'd be worth the challenge, I guess?
    Yeah basically like I said. Shiny hunting roamers is a challenge within itself in which now (now that the Latis have been released twice as stationaries and the dogs have been released as an event once) is something that shiny hunters probably would do just for the sport of hunting the roamers. Something tells me that there probably have been a couple people who even shiny hunted the birds from Platinum because I'm pretty sure there's people out there like that despite the birds having the most out of all the releases where they could possibly be shiny. You could basically compare it to it being a digital, pocket-sized version of life-like hunting (except the quarry could move a quarter-way across the world, so to speak, in just a matter of a couple milliseconds.)

I got my genosect finally. It's a bold nature which I don't think is that good but I('m not using it so it doesn't matter to much.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Roaming legendaries aren't that hard to catch if you know what you're doing. Just weaken it first and then get a high level Wobbuffet (easily caught in Cerulean Cave in both FRLG and HGSS) and thanks to Shadow Tag, there's nothing they can do to escape (unless in a future game they give roaming legendaries Mold Breaker or something, but as of now that hasn't happened yet), plus with Wobbuffet's high HP it'll take forever to kill it, which is more than enough time to throw a few dozen balls at it. And now that Gothitelle and Chandelure have Shadow Tag as well, you can use them too if you want. It's worked like a charm since 3rd gen.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

So here's an interesting theory put forth by Juniper (may be corrected/elaborated/confirmed later on I literally just read it~): The meteorite that created the Giant Chasm may have been the dragon stone

Page 225 of 259 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235 ... LastLast