Page 248 of 259 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258 ... LastLast
Results 6,176 to 6,200 of 6475

Thread: Legendary Pokemon Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    No, that's just what characters who have grown up around the myth all their lives say. Even they may not know the truth. :P
    Regardless I still like the idea of the original dragon, a certain mystery to it <3

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    Yeah... what if there IS NO original dragon.. what if it's just myth?
    That's always a possiblity, personally I hope they do make the Original Dragon since it'd be great to see it all come together for the Tao trio and their story.

And if not, it's always fun to speculate.

No, that's just what characters who have grown up around the myth all their lives say. Even they may not know the truth. :P
    To back up his statement.

Professor Juniper's research determined that the materials in the splicers date back to the same era as the materials used in building the Dragonspiral Tower. Oh, the DNA Splicers are stored very safely. I guard them because I don't know what kind of power might lie within them. But here's what's been bothering me… Could there be one more dragon Pokémon? Even if Kyurem really exists, we don't know what kind of Pokémon it is. For starters, the two Pokémon the ancient Pokémon split into are both overwhelmingly powerful. So if Kyurem exists, could it be just a husk--a shell that was left over?

I find it highly annoying that Uxie blocks the entrance to the Nacrene Museum when it appears.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I find it highly annoying that Uxie blocks the entrance to the Nacrene Museum when it appears.
    ...Just catch it already.

Yeah, its fun to speculate about the original dragon, theres a lot of mystery to it like how poerful it is and that. I mean it would be awesome to have the OD in your team and totally trash the elite 4 and champion with it.

Yeah... what if there IS NO original dragon.. what if it's just myth?
    There needs to be some data or information to back it up as a basis, otherwise an idea would be relegated as suspicion or fiction. So far the game play has shown that Kyurem is either the original dragon, an alien, or both. Other speculation without data would be amusing but wouldn't help us in the end. Otherwise I might as well claim that this Coke I'm drinking is the source of Kyurem since it has ice in it and both would be perfectly valid arguments.

Personally I like the ancient alien theory, in the hopes that that ancient alien guy would show up.

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post

...Just catch it already.
    Nah, I'm too lazy to catch it right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Nah, I'm too lazy to catch it right now.
    Just kill it, and if you want to catch it you can beat the E4 again. Simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Leave the area and come back to reset it.

Thats true. By we already have pokemon that supposedly came form space, like the clefairy family, Deoxys, and Jirachi (i think). It would be cool if there was an original dragon, like it was supposedly said, when drayden mentioned zekrom and reshiram split leaving kyurem behind. It would be good to have a powerful original dragon pokemon when all three combine again.

But Kyurem as the shell is the most accepted theory. Reshiram and Zekrom were together and then they split, creating Kyurem as a result. This also created the DNA Splicers which was passed down through Drayden's family. The fact that the DNA Splicers can refuse one of the dragons with Kyurem proves Kyurem's relation to them.

The fact that the OD doesn't and most likely never will appear in the games could be something as simple as that to fuse them all together you need two pairs of DNA Splicers and the other set was destroyed and just simply lost when the three dragons split. Just accept it: the OD shall never, ever appear.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    But Kyurem as the shell is the most accepted theory. Reshiram and Zekrom were together and then they split, creating Kyurem as a result. This also created the DNA Splicers which was passed down through Drayden's family. The fact that the DNA Splicers can refuse one of the dragons with Kyurem proves Kyurem's relation to them.

The fact that the OD doesn't and most likely never will appear in the games could be something as simple as that to fuse them all together you need two pairs of DNA Splicers and the other set was destroyed and just simply lost when the three dragons split. Just accept it: the OD shall never, ever appear.
    Except there's no "fact" that it won't appear, for all we know GF made a Pokemon Sky Blue starring Dunsparce with the OD is sitting pretty in some temple in the middle of the ocean a la Regigigas.

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Except there's no "fact" that it won't appear, for all we know GF made a Pokemon Sky Blue starring Dunsparce with the OD is sitting pretty in some temple in the middle of the ocean a la Regigigas.
    I agree, there is no definite fact that the original dragon will never appear, until the pokemon creators or snyone official says so, there is still a chance the original dragon could appear. if it does appear im sure it will be an awesome powerful pokemon.

The only reason I'd say that the original dragon wouldn't appear is that it and Kyurem, Reshiram, and Zekrom wouldn't be able to coexist within continuity. In Black 2, Zekrom and Kyurem are in Unova, and Reshiram is with the BW player character; in White 2, Reshiram and Kyurem are in Unova, and Zekrom is with the BW player character. With the original dragon, there'd either only be the original dragon (and not Reshiram, Zekrom, or Kyurem), or the three (and not the original dragon).

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    The only reason I'd say that the original dragon wouldn't appear is that it and Kyurem, Reshiram, and Zekrom wouldn't be able to coexist within continuity. In Black 2, Zekrom and Kyurem are in Unova, and Reshiram is with the BW player character; in White 2, Reshiram and Kyurem are in Unova, and Zekrom is with the BW player character. With the original dragon, there'd either only be the original dragon (and not Reshiram, Zekrom, or Kyurem), or the three (and not the original dragon).
    You make a lot of sense. But if they created games that are different from the continuity and feature all three dragons, then it could be possible for the original dragon to appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew16 View Post
    You make a lot of sense. But if they created games that are different from the continuity and feature all three dragons, then it could be possible for the original dragon to appear.
    It would be entirely possible for one player to have the OD in their game and for the other player to have RZK in their game, and for them to battle each other. But this would be considered non-canon (as in, it never actually happens over the course of time within the continuity of either game).

Exactly my thought. The fact that it is a Myth makes it un-plausible.

The only way I see it happening is if you combined all 3 dragons back into the "original dragon". But the fact that Hilberta has the Reshiram/Zekrom is what ruins this theory. It just would kill the story if you just traded over the other dragon to create the "original dragon" and still have the other dragon 'floating' out there with Hilberta

Quote Originally Posted by sAv1Or) View Post
    Exactly my thought. The fact that it is a Myth makes it un-plausible.

The only way I see it happening is if you combined all 3 dragons back into the "original dragon". But the fact that Hilberta has the Reshiram/Zekrom is what ruins this theory. It just would kill the story if you just traded over the other dragon to create the "original dragon" and still have the other dragon 'floating' out there with Hilberta
    It might be they create new games they have no connection to black and white and their sequels, then it might be possible to fuse them altogether into the OD.

Or they could just block off trading with reshiram/zekrom/and kyurem
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

Or they could just block off trading with reshiram/zekrom/and kyurem
    how will that work?

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew16 View Post
    It might be they create new games they have no connection to black and white and their sequels, then it might be possible to fuse them altogether into the OD.
    Just because it doesn't have anything to do with Black and White and their sequels, though, doesn't mean that it doesn't have anything to do with the continuity of events that Black, White, Black 2, and White 2 revolve around.

For example, if the game in question happened after BW2, where the BW player character still has Zekrom or Reshiram, there is no way that the original dragon could exist because there is never a point in the game in question where there are all three ingredients of the recipe.

Also, while I don't know if anyone remembers this or if anyone cares, but the English Dex data for Kyurem states that it waits for a hero to patch its incomplete body with truth or ideals, not truth and ideals.

So yah, I think we're done with Unova.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Also, while I don't know if anyone remembers this or if anyone cares, but the English Dex data for Kyurem states that it waits for a hero to patch its incomplete body with truth or ideals, not truth and ideals.

Ignoring reliability of Pokédex entries, that just says something about Kyurem itself. If it said that Kyurem waits for a hero to patch its incomplete body with both truth and ideals, then that would mean that Kyurem is the original dragon (since it would want to reconstruct its full self again).

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post

Fun fact here, the original Japanese text actually states it's truth and ideals (and unlike other cases, the word used for "and" is exclusive). The translation changed it, prossibly to coincide with what happens in the game.

As for the three being separated, GF could make some story about N gathering the protagonists together or something and then doing it then. Will they do it? Eh, the possibility's there, but it's a bit questionable right now.
    Last edited by Taodragon; 6th November 2012 at 2:33 AM.

Page 248 of 259 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258 ... LastLast