Page 254 of 259 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258 ... LastLast
Results 6,326 to 6,350 of 6473

Thread: Legendary Pokemon Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Of course they represent time and space; that's indisputable because it's a matter of perception. However, while they are seen controlling it (to some extent), that doesn't change the possibility that the myths exaggerate their powers in order to make them out as deities (which, while also disputable, is probably not the case). However, it's entirely possible that Dialga and Palkia only possess a limited amount of control over space, and that people in the past saw that and assumed that they were a lot more powerful than they actually are. Even in the modern-day Pokemon world, you have people like Cyrus who, despite not being present at the birth of the universe, puts stock into the myths of Sinnoh because they are what he's been exposed to and he has come to view Dialga and Palkia as incredibly powerful beings that can help him to fulfill his plans. Despite that, there are also people like Cynthia who show active disbelief in the myths and instead wishes to find the "truth" behind them - she even recites the "Dialga and Palkia were only thought to be deities by ancient peoples" mantra herself. In Unova's case, Ghetsis would be Cyrus' equivalent; a man who believes the myths to be true because he has been exposed to them and thinks that they can provide him with the power to achieve his goals, and Drayden/Prof. Juniper would be Cynthia's equivalent; people who grew up around the myths but treat them as what they are - myths.
    A large part of it too, I think, is where and how the Legendary came into being. With that, it could provide a big piece of evidence to the puzzle. But sadly, we will never have that and I don't think the people in the game will either.

According to the game, no one has seen a Pokemon lay an egg. So imagine the possibility of one knowing the true origin of a Legendary Pokemon.

Hey there guys, need a little help on this one... I cannot trade keldeo from B2 to W2, why? It's because it is in resolute form?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenta master View Post
    Hey there guys, need a little help on this one... I cannot trade keldeo from B2 to W2, why? It's because it is in resolute form?
    That would be correct. I had the same problem. Just make it forget secret sword and then you can trade it.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

So a few different Pokemon still don't have Hidden Abilities, including the Eon Duo. What kind of Hidden Abilities do you think they should get? My vote is for Contrary, lolzorz!

"Cast but a glance at riches, and they are gone, for they will surely
    sprout wings and fly off to the sky like an eagle." --23:5

I'm in desperate need of maxing out my Pokemon's Power Points! I would greatly appreciate anyone's help if he/she has 999 PP Max's, or I can trade for the items themselves. Please PM!

Definitely Normalize.
    Quote Originally Posted by sswotwot View Post
    The IceCream Pokemon were actually made in Gen 1 :3 Just a little fun fact to ruin a Genwunners day (not saying you are one)

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Definitely Normalize.
    Why would you ever do this to the Lati Twins?

Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    Well fuk u too

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Why would you ever do this to the Lati Twins?
    The IceCream Pokemon were actually made in Gen 1 :3 Just a little fun fact to ruin a Genwunners day (not saying you are one)

I'd probably give the Lati Twins Telepathy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    I knew the euro crisis got out of hand but this is ridiculous, its gotten to the point were people want a part time job in a video game.

I'd give them synchronize or magic gaurd
    Sig Strike #4.
    The image is too large (over 420 x 600 pixels). Entire signature has been removed, and a 2-week ban is given.

So, I can bring as many keldeos to the same game and would be able to teach them all the move secret sword in the rock? Or I can just teach only one keldeo the move?

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    I'd give them synchronize or magic gaurd
    This would probably be my vote.

But they already have Levitate so I don't think they'll be getting another one.

So, I can bring as many keldeos to the same game and would be able to teach them all the move secret sword in the rock? Or I can just teach only one keldeo the move?
    You can teach as many Keldeos the move as you want.

Is it just me or are the Legendary pokemon in Black2/White 2 much more easier to catch? i mean for crying out loud, i caught every single one of them in a Pokeball...
    I want Legit Pokemon, no Hacked ones!

Pokemon I need in FireRed:
    Pokemon I need in Emerald:

Diamond Pokedex COMPLETE!

Platinum Pokedex COMPLETE!

Heart Gold Pokedex COMPLETE
    Pokemon I need in Black 2:

I'm Robert, here are all my friend codes
    Diamond Friend Code: 0261 2558 7815
    Platinum Friend Code: 1548 7339 8497
    Heart Gold Friend Code: 2151 0497 8265
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4213 7431 5164

Offering Pokerus for Gen 5 and 6.

Quote Originally Posted by -Espada- View Post
    Is it just me or are the Legendary pokemon in Black2/White 2 much more easier to catch? i mean for crying out loud, i caught every single one of them in a Pokeball...
    Sure felt like it to me, but I'm sure a lot of that was just luck. I caught a vast portion of legendaries in Pokeballs myself, yet I had the hardest time catching base Pokemon with them at the start of my games...
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

You must have got pretty lucky then.

Half of them I had trouble with and half of them I didn't. Almost all of mine are in Dusk Balls. I tend to play more @ night

Is it just me or are the Legendary pokemon in Black2/White 2 much more easier to catch?
    In a way. As it is relevant to this situation, the status modifiers for Sleep and Freeze have increased from 2 to 2.5, Entralink Powers do their Entralink Power, and then there are also critical captures, for which the modifier is dependent on Pokedex completion.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    In a way. As it is relevant to this situation, the status modifiers for Sleep and Freeze have increased from 2 to 2.5, Entralink Powers do their Entralink Power, and then there are also critical captures, for which the modifier is dependent on Pokedex completion.
    Something I always found nice in Gen V was put catching Legendaries in your favor.

I feel like I don't have to buy tons of Poke Balls to catch one. It also helps when you like to specify your catch w/ Synchronize and it doesn't take 80 turns to catch something.

Quick Balls and Dusk Balls are really helpful. Most of my legendaries are caught using these.

.: Still waiting... | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Quick Balls and Dusk Balls are really helpful. Most of my legendaries are caught using these.
    I have yet to catch a Legendary in a Quick Ball

Quote Originally Posted by sAv1Or) View Post
    I have yet to catch a Legendary in a Quick Ball
    I caught Zekrom with a Quick Ball.
    I caught Latios using a PokeBall thanks to a 'Critical Capture'.

.: Still waiting... | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I caught Zekrom with a Quick Ball.
    I caught Latios using a PokeBall thanks to a 'Critical Capture'.
    Come to think of it, I have yet to 'Critical Capture' a Legendary as well...I think I'm failing @ this

Quote Originally Posted by sAv1Or) View Post
    Come to think of it, I have yet to 'Critical Capture' a Legendary as well...I think I'm failing @ this
    While trying to mess around with which ball looked best with Cresselia(as I was SR'ing for a shiny), I managed to get it with a Quick Ball. That's the only one, though, and when Cresselia appeared as shiny, I got with a Poke Ball, without Critical Capture. None of the rest were quite so cooperative as Cresselia, though they were never an absolute pain like they used to be for me in R/S/E. Of course, back then, I never was smart enough to use status moves or False Swipe. I am glad that legendaries don't use Rest so much like in Hoenn.
    Black 2 FC: 3654 9501 9964 // AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Spinda!

Current Hunts:

The regi's have always been the hardest for me. I had bought 50 ultra balls, and still ran out of pokeballs for regirock -.-
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

When i played W2 fighting Ghetsis and White Kyuurem became Reshiram, he said something about not able to catch it...but I heard someone catching it o>o I never tried to catch it once... so is that true?! D: nya~

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    When i played W2 fighting Ghetsis and White Kyuurem became Reshiram, he said something about not able to catch it...but I heard someone catching it o>o I never tried to catch it once... so is that true?! D: nya~
    No, you cannot catch it without hacking.

Also, I think you mean when Resihram became White Kyurem. Although technically it's Kyurem becoming White Kyurem, not Reshiram. It just absorbs Reshiram.
    FERROTHORN / ROCKY HELMET OTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Page 254 of 259 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258 ... LastLast