Page 256 of 259 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259 LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,400 of 6475

Thread: Legendary Pokemon Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by sAv1Or) View Post
    I've never gotten a shiny event legendary before outside of a trade so I'm particularly excited for this one
    Ah, you missed the Shiny Beast trio events in HGSS? Ah well, aside from that I don't think you've missed anything, there haven't been many. Pretty much every shiny event legendary is unreleased at this point, IIRC Genesect will be the first.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

This shiny Genesect only reminds me that we still don't have gotten the shiny Rayquaza event. Damn, Shiny Rayquaza is so awesome.
    Last edited by Endless; 14th December 2012 at 5:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    This shiny Genesect only reminds me that we still don't have gotten the shiny Rayquaza event. Damn, Shiny Rayquaza is so awesome.
    Yeah, I'm really pissed at the way international events have been handled. No shiny Hydreigon/Golurk, no shiny Rayquaza. What do they have against shinies?
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Since when can Kyorge fly? even better he does not even control any aspect of the Sky other than making it rain
    I said Kyogre can TRAVEL in the Sea and Sky... if you've payed any attention to my previous posts.
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

It really can't, though. Fish-shaped Pokemon are only shown levitating because they're not used to battling on land. I don't believe they're ever shown outside of the ocean for extended periods of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    I said Kyogre can TRAVEL in the Sea and Sky... if you've payed any attention to my previous posts.
    How can Kyogre travel trough the sky o:

no relevance to the current discussion, but my frigging Keldeo isn't transforming. Taught it Secret Sword in White then traded it to Black 2, no change. Do i need to do anything else once it gets there?

as for Kyogre, if you've ever played a Game cube game or battle revolution, I do believe Kyogre floats on the battlefied, not sits on the ground. It obviously has an invisible water jet underneath that that sprays high velocity water to keep it afloat.
    Professor Oak's words echo in your head: "There's a time and place for everything, but not now!"

Keldeo will only change if you teach it secret sword in b2w2. Go right above Alder's house and teach it secret sword there.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

And why in Arceus' name are they giving us the exact same Genesect event again when they went out of their way to market a completely different one for this movie? Makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    And why in Arceus' name are they giving us the exact same Genesect event again when they went out of their way to market a completely different one for this movie? Makes no sense.
    Because there's 6 months between this Genesect and the movie proper?
    Save the actual movie tie-in for the release and in the meantime give out the old Genesect that can still promote the other movie's co-star AND give people who missed out the first go around another chance of getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Because there's 6 months between this Genesect and the movie proper?
    Save the actual movie tie-in for the release and in the meantime give out the old Genesect that can still promote the other movie's co-star AND give people who missed out the first go around another chance of getting it.
    Seems like an overuse of Genesect, IMO. Meanwhile, still no sign of an international Meloetta event.

Seems like an overuse of Genesect, IMO. Meanwhile, still no sign of an international Meloetta event.
    No more overused than Victini or what have you

yeah, Victini also got three events so far, four if you count the ticket.

The three events are the V-Create ones which is being done twice, and the last one is the Glaciate one, which at this point I believe will be Japan-only

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    yeah, Victini also got three events so far, four if you count the ticket.

The three events are the V-Create ones which is being done twice, and the last one is the Glaciate one, which at this point I believe will be Japan-only
    I just hope the Deoxys event is not Japan-only, it'd be nice to have an exclusive Deoxys that knows a great charge move (for Speed and Defense ofc).

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    I just hope the Deoxys event is not Japan-only, it'd be nice to have an exclusive Deoxys that knows a great charge move (for Speed and Defense ofc).
    Same, that's one of the few legendaries that I've never gotten yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Same, that's one of the few legendaries that I've never gotten yet.
    Same here as well, although personally, I've had almost none of the mythical Pokemon before. I think I currently own only a Darkrai and a Genesect. Now, to be fair, I've had both an Arceus (Dream World promotion) and a Keldeo (Gamestop) before, although I lost the Arceus because I forgot to trade it to my friend before resetting my White Version, and the Keldeo, well, I decided to reset my Black Version and figured I'd just receive another later on but never got around to it. :P
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    No more overused than Victini or what have you
    Victini was overdone, too. IMO, they should never give out a particular Pokemon more than twice within a 2-3 year period, especially not now when so many other legendaries are getting shafted thanks to only otherwise being available through Poketransfer.

Victini was overdone, too. IMO, they should never give out a particular Pokemon more than twice within a 2-3 year period, especially not now when so many other legendaries are getting shafted thanks to only otherwise being available through Poketransfer.
    It sort of cuts down on the uniqueness of the legendary if they give it out too many times within too short of a time period, if you ask me. :/

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Who else is a major Zekrom fan? I bought this Zekrom figure thing at Toysrus (Not the tiny 2-3 inch one) and it's awesome.

Pokemon White 2 Team:

SINNOOOHHHH
    PM me if you'd like a Gen VI battle.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerMiner View Post
    Who else is a major Zekrom fan?
    If you consider each and every legendary there is today, then I guess Zekrom would be above average on my list. So I guess you could say I'm a Zekrom fan, although not a huge one.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

what im wondering is why in the heck are the lake trio in unova anyway isnt there some kind of plot reason for them to stay in sinnoh? unless ofcourse their trainer took them there and even then if their trainer were to release them in unova wouldnt they instinctivly try head back to sinnoh for the same plot reason?
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Quote Originally Posted by pokedigijedi View Post
    what im wondering is why in the heck are the lake trio in unova anyway isnt there some kind of plot reason for them to stay in sinnoh? unless ofcourse their trainer took them there and even then if their trainer were to release them in unova wouldnt they instinctivly try head back to sinnoh for the same plot reason?
    I think the DPt trainer probably took care of that. And it's not like the pixies can't just teleport back if need be.

The presence of the cave seems like a resting place or escaping place to me.

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

Quote Originally Posted by pokedigijedi View Post
    The map description of the Cave of Being states that it's said that "the deepest part of the cave leads to the Sinnoh region". Even if you take this as myth (which it probably is), it would imply some sort of connection between Unova and Sinnoh.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    The map description of the Cave of Being states that it's said that "the deepest part of the cave leads to the Sinnoh region". Even if you take this as myth (which it probably is), it would imply some sort of connection between Unova and Sinnoh.
    And yet Sinnoh already has some sort of connection with Johto, as shown by the Sinjoh Ruins. There are a lot of connections.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Page 256 of 259 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259 LastLast