Page 259 of 259 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259
Results 6,451 to 6,475 of 6475

Thread: Legendary Pokemon Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    If I had reliable wireless access I'd offer to trade you one, since the copy of Japanese Black I bought came with two. The 2012 event Meloetta, met at lvl 15 rather than the 2013 one at lvl 50. But the only wi-fi I've been able to find that's compatible with my DS is at the local mall, a half hour away, and the only day I know for sure I'll be going near the place is on the 24th. I'd be looking for a hatching bulbasaur, chikorita, mudkip, treecko or any stray Johto/Hoenn legendaries you'd be willing to trade, don't care about IVs or natures.

I'm intrigued by the kami trio, though I prefer their Incarnate Formes over their Therian Formes. Landorus' Therian Forme looks deranged, Thundurus' looks weird with the shrunken lower body, and Tornadus is just plain odd.
    I have the same problem with my ds lite. What i do is log into my modem and change it to wap and when iv finished change it bk to wpa2.

Quote Originally Posted by dazg View Post
    I have the same problem with my ds lite. What i do is log into my modem and change it to wap and when iv finished change it bk to wpa2.
    I would if I knew how. But I don't, and the one person who does is harder to pin down than jell-o to a wall. And my female parental unit, who is one of the most paranoid people I know, would kill me if I screwed something up trying.
    Regigigas fan

Spoiler:- Recent Shinies ^_^:

I have claimed Metroplex (TF:FoC) and Darksiders

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

Uhh I don't got much but could I please get the foreign ditto for like a zubat

FOR TRADES AND BATTLES WHITE 2: 0648 7642 8668

Not really sure if this is the place to post this or not, but seeing as I haven't found any B/W2 event threads, I was wondering if anyone (living in Toronto, Ontario) knows of any EB Games locations that will be participating in the shiny Dialga/Palkia/Giratina giveaways starting at the end of August. I would very much appreciate any information on this matter.

shiny event dialga for meloetta or offer pm me
    Black FC: 5415 9915 9793
    Black2 FC: Milling events
    X Friend code: ZK2Z-U9WG-JALB-WJBE
    3ds Friend code: 4270-0846-6137

Pokedex is 645/645 Need Manaphy Shaymin Victini Keldeo

What season is it that you can get into the ruins? I found a video on YouTube shown how to get through it, but once I tried it would let me, a friend said there's a current season that it opens.

Credit to Inferno Production!

Quote Originally Posted by Volts View Post
    What season is it that you can get into the ruins? I found a video on YouTube shown how to get through it, but once I tried it would let me, a friend said there's a current season that it opens.
    Which Ruins? If it's for Regirock/ice/steel then it should be available for all seasons.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Shiny Event Dialga have modest timid a few others pm me
    Black FC: 5415 9915 9793
    Black2 FC: Milling events
    X Friend code: ZK2Z-U9WG-JALB-WJBE
    3ds Friend code: 4270-0846-6137

Pokedex is 645/645 Need Manaphy Shaymin Victini Keldeo

This might be a long shot but would anyone be willing to trade particular legendaries to me so I can add them into my Pokedex? We can simply trade and then trade back right away. No one has any reason to trust me but I'm not really sure how else I can get the other spaces filled in since I can't find a Victini or Genesect in game...

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    Which Ruins? If it's for Regirock/ice/steel then it should be available for all seasons.
    The Abyssal Ruins

Quote Originally Posted by Volts View Post
    The Abyssal Ruins
    You can get in it during any season all you need is dive.
    I officially claim Feraligatr

Quote Originally Posted by Cerex View Post
    Well the anime and movies have different rules. The games themselves make it pretty clear that there are multiple individual legendary Pokemon, and even goes so far as to explain their reproduction or creation. I would even go so far as to argue that Arceus isn't even unique. None of the information has definitively said that it is a unique Pokemon, merely that it was worshipped and believed to be the Creator Pokemon. It's just as possible that many Arceus exist, but just are away from humans in another dimension. There are many Regi, Birds, and Beasts, etc. I think Legendary just means rare and well documented.
    Exactly what I think...
    I have two kyurem...
    At least my trainer does, anyway.
    Team (in no particular order):

Quote Originally Posted by Snapper-the-Serperior View Post
    Exactly what I think... I have two kyurem... At least my trainer does, anyway.

Well the game makes a case for a trainer having tow Kyruem; it has two different origins, both confirmed by the game.
    wow, the inconsistency is real. y'all should message me

Quote Originally Posted by Monek_OP View Post

Well the game makes a case for a trainer having tow Kyruem; it has two different origins, both confirmed by the game.
    In Black ONE. Not black kyurem and white kyurem... is that what you meant,
    the two forms? I have two REGULAR
    kyurem, one was link traded.
    Team (in no particular order):

Quote Originally Posted by Snapper-the-Serperior View Post
    In Black ONE. Not black kyurem and white kyurem... is that what you meant, the two forms? I have two REGULAR kyurem, one was link traded.
    No. I meant the fact that Kyruem is said to have come from an asteroid/space in the games' Pokedex, but also stated to be the shell of Zekrom and Reshiram when they split, according to Unovican history and Drayden/Iris. Black 2 and White 2 don't confirm either version to be correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Monek_OP View Post
    No. I meant the fact that Kyruem is said to have come from an asteroid/space in the games' Pokedex, but also stated to be the shell of Zekrom and Reshiram when they split, according to Unovican history and Drayden/Iris. Black 2 and White 2 don't confirm either version to be correct.
    I don't see how both can't be correct. The OD came from an asteroid/space and split into Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem. There, now there's no contradiction.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I don't see how both can't be correct. The OD came from an asteroid/space and split into Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem. There, now there's no contradiction.
    According to the old woman in Lacunosa Town, Kyurem descended from an icy comet, which simultaneously created the Giant Chasm, and took residence there. There's no mention of Zekrom and Reshiram descending and(or) escaping the icy chamber. I guess they could've split in space, but there's no mention of a firey comet nor electric comet crashing down to the PokeEarth.

Hey hey new here and was hoping to trade for a Genesect. I have all non-legendary pokes

Quote Originally Posted by daveo100 View Post
    You can get in it during any season all you need is dive.
    All I've been able to do is stay on the first floor, how do you get to the 2nd/3rd floor?

I used a map. You only have a certain amount of steps you can take before it kicks you out, so planning your way around is easiest. When you get to the next floor, the amount of allowed steps is smaller, but then so is the floor, so it's faster than that enormous first floor.
    Black2 Team:
    X Team: Froakie

Quote Originally Posted by echo13 View Post
    I used a map. You only have a certain amount of steps you can take before it kicks you out, so planning your way around is easiest. When you get to the next floor, the amount of allowed steps is smaller, but then so is the floor, so it's faster than that enormous first floor.
    I tried a map I found on YouTube, when I got to the part that's suppose to open, it never did.

http://pokemondb.net/maps/abyssal-ruins This is the map I used. When you get to the right pillar you have to use certain moves in front of it. I think the first one you just investigate it, but the other two you need a pokemon with flash and strength.
    Black2 Team:
    X Team: Froakie

Going to go get Reshiam in a few, I have Cobalion and working on the other two.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit to Inferno Production for the banner

Default Anyone willing to help a poor soul out?

Good evening everyone! I know I'm a few years late now for just discovering my little brother's Black version. I had questions regarding Keldeo.

I really would like to own one, although I'm aware more than 3/4 of the entire Pokemaniacs want a Keldeo as well. I don't have all the legendaries at my disposal on my poke'bank yet due to my stale progression though Black, Soulsilver, and Platinum since the release of the PokeBank in the States.

Also, since I bought a copy of White 2 earlier in the year, that still doesn't help me in past event PKMN, correct?

Thank you for your time and reading my post; as I'd hope to have some private messages to when I return to the forums if anyone would be willing to help me out. I appreciate your time, and I hope to hear back in the near future!

-Nug

I updated my hardware by purchasing a 2DS -- Pkmn SoulSilver & X FRIEND CODE:: 4184-2626-0359
    - Progress: On way toward Violet City (New Game on SS) & Just started with Grass starter on X.[/B]
    - Looking for: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle;, and Riolu (If possible & Any Nature will do)! (Preferably level 5 for Kanto Starters and Riolu can be any level!)
    - Will Trade: Any PKMN in my boxes on my PokeBank and/or off of each of my game files (X,Y,Plat,SS,White2, Black).

_-_I'm still looking for a (Top Priority of mine is Keldeo & the Sinnoh Starters): ;647;Keldeo, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle and ANY of the 3 Starter PKMN from the Sinnoh Region (Chimchar, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by NugCrusher View Post
    Good evening everyone! I know I'm a few years late now for just discovering my little brother's Black version. I had questions regarding Keldeo.

I really would like to own one, although I'm aware more than 3/4 of the entire Pokemaniacs want a Keldeo as well. I don't have all the legendaries at my disposal on my poke'bank yet due to my stale progression though Black, Soulsilver, and Platinum since the release of the PokeBank in the States.

Also, since I bought a copy of White 2 earlier in the year, that still doesn't help me in past event PKMN, correct?

Thank you for your time and reading my post; as I'd hope to have some private messages to when I return to the forums if anyone would be willing to help me out. I appreciate your time, and I hope to hear back in the near future!

-Nug
    You cannot obtain any event Pokémon in the previous generation games anymore, and such events only last at most a few months anyway. The only way to get event Pokémon is via wifi trades over X&Y (and ORAS when they come out).

Closing the thread - please don't revive threads that haven't had any posts in them since late 2013.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Fan Art Reviews: toufu's Manga! Check out neat art of Golduck and Shinx, among others!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Page 259 of 259 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259