Page 51 of 259 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 6475

Thread: Legendary Pokemon Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight_Tails View Post
    Yeah, they got hung up on Dragons for some reason.
    I don't care about that. Dragons are legendary beings in real life.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Quote Originally Posted by Franko94 View Post
    Well i think that G/S was kind of two for R/B/Y with the updated region and additions and such but i think that legendaries from other games (prob R/S/E) will make an appearance in some way
    No not gen 3 legends we already had all of them in gen 4 thanks to hgss and the regigigas event in platinum. It should be gen 4 legends or gen 1 ones.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    gen 1 ones.
    I wouldnt mind seeing the 3 birds roaming around.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

I still think the Regis will be in B2/W2 somewhere since the only way to get them before was from the GBA games or the event Regigigas. They're probably the rarest non-event only Pokemon right now, so I think they have the most chances of appearing.

Though, it could be possible for lesser Legends like Heatran to appear, but with the focus being on Kyurem and seemingly the Musketeers, adding too many would have B2/W2 filled with Legendary Pokemon. But I think the ones with the highest chance of appearing will be the Regis.
    "Believe in yourself and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." - Only Toonami
    -----
    My Pokemon Teams
    -----
    White 2 Team:
    Black Team:
    SoulSilver Team:
    Platinum Team:
    Diamond Team:
    FireRed Team:
    Ruby Team:

Probably should have included this quote from the shadow triad in my original post. It even has all the questions I asked.

"Ghetsis... Where did he find these? What was he planning to do with them? Why did he give them to you? There's no way to know now. Is he testing you? Or...using you?"

Seems to me that Gamefreak does care who gives the orbs to you. Whether or not they decide to do anything with this is a matter of speculation. Theres not a lot to go on for the moment, but that may change as we gain new information about BW2, judging by the line "There's no way to know now."
    Last edited by Wasarym; 4th May 2012 at 8:52 PM.
    I lost my DSi with my Black version in it.
    3DS FC: 0774-4658-6515 If you wanna' swap, tell me on my profile page.

I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Click the link to learn more.

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    I wouldnt mind seeing the 3 birds roaming around.
    I might would like that but then again we have seen them roaming in a lot of games little repative. But i guess the entire pokemon series is repative
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw View Post
    I might would like that but then again we have seen them roaming in a lot of games little repative. But i guess the entire pokemon series is repative

I think you mean repetitive, and the birds fit.more in a roaming scenario rather than stationary habitats becayse I dont see where in Unova they would live.

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    I think you mean repetitive, and the birds fit.more in a roaming scenario rather than stationary habitats becayse I dont see where in Unova they would live.
    Articuno - The bottom of Twist Mountain
    Zapdos - The bottom of Chargestone
    Moltres - ...Err. That cave in Eastern Unova? I dunno.

I think the birds have been featured enough in Generation 4, though. They were roamers in Platinum and stationary legends in HG/SS. Apart from the Regis, every trio has been readily available in the last 2 generations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    Articuno - The bottom of Twist Mountain
    Zapdos - The bottom of Chargestone
    Moltres - ...Err. That cave in Eastern Unova? I dunno.

I think the birds have been featured enough in Generation 4, though. They were roamers in Platinum and stationary legends in HG/SS. Apart from the Regis, every trio has been readily available in the last 2 generations.
    Now that I think about it Articuno could be at Giant Chasm or nearby but Oh well,

Umm The Regis deserve to get apperances in BW2, but maybe the 3 beasts might pop in

I still think that majority of the Gen 4 legends will be the ones that will make their way in BW2.
    The prior legends are pretty much showcased last gen.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I know that. Also, I mentioned Ohmura because he's been the lead designer for the character artworks lately, although it is still based on Sugi's style.

Anyway, to lead this discussion back on topic... it is true that many designs of legendaries (more specfically Gen 4) has been less animalistic. But now matter how much people rant about them being not looking like Pokemon, they are still Pokemon, and we can't do something about it. Unless you are part of GameFreak's design team.

So... get used to it.
    What makes a Pokemon look like a Pokemon is that animalistic look because most Pokemom are based off animals. I think that's why he compared Ho oh to Black Kyurem, Ho oh is a bird and Black Kyurem is... Well, idk, a robot looking dragon?
    Last edited by LightSuicune; 5th May 2012 at 8:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Reshiram View Post
    What makes a Pokemon look like a Pokemon is that animalistic look because most Pokemom are based off animals. I think that's why he compared Ho oh to Black Kyurem, Ho oh is a bird and Black Kyurem is... Well, idk, a robot looking dragon?
    But Black Kyurem still looks animalistic. He certainly seems less robotic than Zekrom, if only for the gorilla-esque features and more natural tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasarym View Post
    "Ghetsis... Where did he find these? What was he planning to do with them? Why did he give them to you? There's no way to know now. Is he testing you? Or...using you?"
    Is Ghetsis...using you? I really like that line. Are the Shadow Triad hinting that Ghetsis will somehow be able to use the BW hero in BW2 with the creation trio orbs?

Pokemon are not supposed to be animalistic we've had Pokemon not based on animals since day 1

Quote Originally Posted by charizarddude View Post
    Is Ghetsis...using you? I really like that line. Are the Shadow Triad hinting that Ghetsis will somehow be able to use the BW hero in BW2 with the creation trio orbs?
    Honestly, I think that's just GF throwing up a little mystery towards Ghetsis' ambitions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Yeah, I have no idea why would Ghetsis give you the Orbs of the Creation trio, they could have made another method to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    Honestly, I think that's just GF throwing up a little mystery towards Ghetsis' ambitions.
    Well, whatever it was, it means he went to Sinnoh, right? And that means he may have met Cyrus...although I find that unlikely, who knows? (GF does)

Quote Originally Posted by Wasarym View Post

Seems to me that Gamefreak does care who gives the orbs to you. Whether or not they decide to do anything with this is a matter of speculation. Theres not a lot to go on for the moment, but that may change as we gain new information about BW2, judging by the line "There's no way to know now."
    This is a really good find. Ghetsis used N, which is presumed to be a relative of his as he talks about sharing the name Harmonia. So if he is willing to sink that low as to use a family member, then he would quite easy use another person with no questions asked. The question is why he would leave 3 Orbs that empower the deities of Time, Space and the Distortion World to the child that defeated him and thwarted his plans? But then again it's Pokémon so anything can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Pokemon are not supposed to be animalistic we've had Pokemon not based on animals since day 1
    They sure are because most Pokemon have traits and abilities that animals have, therefore they are based of them. For example, Arcanine, he has the word canine in his name referring to a dog. We also have many feline Pokemon, such as Purrloin, Skitty, Purugly, Meowth. So I don't know what you mean by that statement..

They sure are because most Pokemon have traits and abilities that animals have, therefore they are based of them. For example, Arcanine, he has the word canine in his name referring to a dog. We also have many feline Pokemon, such as Purrloin, Skitty, Purugly, Meowth. So I don't know what you mean by that statement..
    Ten tell me what animal Magnemite is or voltorb. Like I said Pokemon are not meant to be animalistic. Yes some are but not all.

Magnemite and his evolutions say 'Hi', as does Grimer, Muk, Klink and his Gear family.
    And so do Cryogonol, Voltorb, Electrode, Nosepass, Geodude and Graveler, not forgetting Gastly, Haunter, Gengar as well, and many other Ghost type Pokemon.
    And there's no way you can even say Claydol or Baltoy look animalistic.

Also you can't forget The Porygon family, they're all pretty much like computers. Also they aren't just based on animals, their are plants too, like Chikorita. Anything Gamefreak makes can look like a Pokemon if you ask me, anything they say is at least

Ken Sugimori Gen I/II art for Mega Charizard courtesy of http://tomycase.deviantart.com/

3DS Friendcode - 4038-6259-5615

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran-kun View Post
    Also you can't forget The Porygon family, they're all pretty much like computers. Also they aren't just based on animals, their are plants too, like Chikorita. Anything Gamefreak makes can look like a Pokemon if you ask me, anything they say is at least
    Porygon looks like a cyborg duck. Chikorita and its evos look like sauropods.
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

Ho-Oh appeared in a screenshot lately. I expect him to make an appearance.

I really think they throw in Zekrom and Reshiram in their respected versions.
    oopsie

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    Ho-Oh appeared in a screenshot lately. I expect him to make an appearance.
    Nope, it was just a wireless battle to show Keldeo's power

Page 51 of 259 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast