Page 52 of 259 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 6475

Thread: Legendary Pokemon Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Nope, it was just a wireless battle to show Keldeo's power
    Yeah well... A man can dream....

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    Yeah well... A man can dream....
    Makes no sense though, Ho-Oh and Lugia have been extremely common, from FireRed to HeartGold, I doubt GF will add them in. If we're getting legendaries from past regions, it'll be rare ones that haven't been in the games for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    Makes no sense though, Ho-Oh and Lugia have been extremely common, from FireRed to HeartGold, I doubt GF will add them in. If we're getting legendaries from past regions, it'll be rare ones that haven't been in the games for awhile.
    The Regis fit that description
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Maybe even the pixies.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Maybe even the pixies.
    True but I think majority would like to see the Regis over the Pixies

The Regi's haven't been obtainable since Platinum, but that was only through an event Regigigas so they're fitting candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by Icy Meteor View Post
    The Regi's haven't been obtainable since Platinum, but that was only through an event Regigigas so they're fitting candidates.
    And isnt that what I basically said?

And isnt that what I basically said?
    No, you just mentioned them, I gave a more in depth reason why.

Quote Originally Posted by charizarddude View Post
    Well, whatever it was, it means he went to Sinnoh, right? And that means he may have met Cyrus...although I find that unlikely, who knows? (GF does)
    Actually Cyrus never held the Orbs. Canonically, the protagonist from Platinum found the Adamant and Lustrous Orb in Mt. Coronet and the Griseous Orb in the Distortion World. That means that Ghetsis must've stolen the Orbs from the Platinum protagonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

No, you just mentioned them, I gave a more in depth reason why.

Actually BurningWhiteKyurem gave a much better and indepth scenario that mAtched the Regis sk there was no need to rhetorically imply the same thing twice.

If u look at the covers in the backround white has fire shooting > black has electric firing < pointing to something might be the complete dragon? reply
    fc 2752 6119 3120 my favorite pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Maybe even the pixies.
    The Pixies seem like something that would be firmly rooted in Sinnoh, honestly. Like a lot of other legendaries have some leeway in "Oh these can be here, those can be there, these guys are supposed to roam all over" and so on because they usually aren't locked into that region. the weather titans are fairly mobile, all the roamers roam, the regi are golems and by definition can be theoretically anywhere, the legendary birds just sort of roost where you find them etc.
    But the pixies are rooted to Sinnoh because of Dialga/Palkia and the spear pillar and such.

Though...I suppose Dialga/Palkia could theoretically pop out elsewhere; make another red chain or something to draw them out and...create a new spear pillar (I can't remember the details of if Spear Pillar was specifically important to the summoning)? That might draw the pixies out I guess. It would certainly be an interesting side quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    Actually Cyrus never held the Orbs. Canonically, the protagonist from Platinum found the Adamant and Lustrous Orb in Mt. Coronet and the Griseous Orb in the Distortion World. That means that Ghetsis must've stolen the Orbs from the Platinum protagonist.
    Canonically nothing says the protagonist found the orbs at all. They're completely optional and Cynthia doesn't mention that Lucas or Dawn also took care of Dialga/Palkia when they tried to re-emerge again; nothing mentioned of a second dip into the distortion world either, iirc.
    Last edited by R_N; 7th May 2012 at 3:01 AM.

Well, somebody, be it the Platinum main character or Ghetsis himself, had to go to Distortion World by themselves, as Griseous Orb can only be found there. And that means finding Sendoff Spring.

And I *think* Spear Pillar was only symbolically chosen by Cyrus, as it's the place both Sinnoh and the Dragon Trio were created from.
    Last edited by Mario with Lasers; 7th May 2012 at 4:12 AM.
    Clearly Bianca is the Shadow Triad

FACT: You never see her at the end
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions of people
    FACT: You never see the Triad until after Bianca gets her Muuna
    FACT: Being the Shadow Triad would give her something to do in life

Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers View Post
    Well, somebody, be it the Platinum main character or Ghetsis himself, had to go to Distortion World by themselves, as Griseous Orb can only be found there. And that means finding Sendoff Spring.

And I *think* Spear Pillar was only symbolically chosen by Cyrus, as it's the place both Sinnoh and the Dragon Trio were created from.
    Clearly Cyrus is Ghetsis and he came out of the Distortion World with the orb

Canonically nothing says the protagonist found the orbs at all. They're completely optional and Cynthia doesn't mention that Lucas or Dawn also took care of Dialga/Palkia when they tried to re-emerge again; nothing mentioned of a second dip into the distortion world either, iirc.
    Nothing canonically says that Lucas/Dawn even caught the dragons in the first place, really. Zekrom and Reshiram are the only Legendaries that are canonically owned by characters. All of the others are just assumed to not be owned, which would make owning any of the orbs out of the question.

Guys, enough spam.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Hmm.. I wonder where you encounter Reshiram/Zekrom and White/Black Kyurem in these games? Or first meet them? DragonSpiral Tower? Giant Chasm(If still there)? What do you think?

I hope they put puzzles in front of the three musketeers so it would compensate for them looking so ugly. Just my slightly rude opinion.

Welcome to the Pokemon World. Learn the commandments of Pokemon Equality
    1) One loves the idea of Pokemon and their existence
    2) One only looks down upon a certain Pokemon after giving them a fair look and use
    3) One does not hate a certain generation because of a few Pokemon
    4) One does not be use backwards logic to hate Pokemon
    5) One must realize every gen has its awesome designs, and terrible designs.
    6) One must love Blaziken

Blaziken 5 lyfe, because 5>4

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Reshiram View Post
    Hmm.. I wonder where you encounter Reshiram/Zekrom and White/Black Kyurem in these games? Or first meet them? DragonSpiral Tower? Giant Chasm(If still there)? What do you think?
    Yeah, I'm wondering how we will get Reshiram and Zekrom. I'm thinking they will be exclusives, and they will actually be available pre elite 4 along with Kyrem.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikener View Post
    I hope they put puzzles in front of the three musketeers so it would compensate for them looking so ugly. Just my slightly rude opinion.
    Wait, what? This doesn't even make any sense.
    No sig. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by crystalzapdos View Post
    Yah, I'm wondering how we will get Reshiram and Zekrom. I'm thinking they will be exclusives, and they will actually be available pre elite 4 along with Kyrem.

Wait, what? This doesn't even make any sense.
    Sorry, what I meant was that when GameFreak makes a legendary, you know how they sometimes put a puzzle or cave before it? Then there's some satisfaction in catching them for me because I'm not going to use them anyways.

Welcome to the Pokemon World. Learn the commandments of Pokemon Equality
    1) One loves the idea of Pokemon and their existence
    2) One only looks down upon a certain Pokemon after giving them a fair look and use
    3) One does not hate a certain generation because of a few Pokemon
    4) One does not be use backwards logic to hate Pokemon
    5) One must realize every gen has its awesome designs, and terrible designs.
    6) One must love Blaziken

Blaziken 5 lyfe, because 5>4

I wonder if we'll even encounter Zekrom/Reshiram in the first place. The only views I got from them were in the opening and during a WiFi-battle. Maybe they might appear story-wise, but not be catchable?
    Currently most active in White.

Name: Muffin
    FC: 2194-0418-6908
    Star of the team: Emily - Gothitelle
    If you want to trade, leave me a message

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikener View Post
    Sorry, what I meant was that when GameFreak makes a legendary, you know how they sometimes put a puzzle or cave before it? Then there's some satisfaction in catching them for me because I'm not going to use them anyways.
    Well Cobalion had Mistralton Cave all to itself. Virizion just had a bit of extra forest if I recall, so you're right there but Terakion had THE cave: Victory Road itself for you scramble up before you could get to it. Kyurem had the Giant Chasm. Thundurus/Tornadus are roamers(which are tough enough to catch anyway) and anything else is an event Pokemon or R@m. I don't really think there's a problem here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Reshiram View Post
    I think they will be available, but I have no idea which one will be available for each game, but I'd like to see Zekrom for Black 2 and Reshiram for White 2.

I think they will be available, but I have no idea which one will be available for each game, but I'd like to see Zekrom for Black 2 and Reshiram for White 2.
    Junichi himself stated that if you got Black before, then you should get Black 2.
    We caught Reshiram in Black, and we'll be facing Black Kyurem in Black 2.
    Kyurem is said to change forms when lent the power of Reshiram or Zekrom. So obviously, Zekrom is more involved in Black 2.

So yeah. Perhaps we can catch the other R@m that we were not able to from the previous game.
    Zekrom for Black 2, Rshiram for White 2.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Yeah I hope because I am getting White 2 because White kyurem is one of my new favorites and Reshiram is also, so that would be a win win! xD

Page 52 of 259 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast