Page 3 of 400 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Storyline and Characters Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

I personally think that the whole story still takes place in Unova but only with expanded and additional areas.
    Since this is a sequel, the events might take place a year or two after the events of BW.

It is also entirely possible that we have a new set of main characters. Maybe people who just recently moved in to Nuvema. Old friends such as Cheren and Bianca are still present, while Hilda/Hilbert will be training somewhere in Unova, similar to Red in Mt. Silver. That said, we can start the game fresh and battle the Pokemon League again as we go along the new plot.

.: It's time... | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

It should be a canonical sequel based on the reversal alone. And a new region would make sense, or better yet expand on Unova. What I mean is, do what Johto did for Kanto, but instead of basing 2 whole gens on it, get it all in 1 gen. Have undiscovered Unova Pokemon or something like that, and have the game take place a while after BW. The main characters might not change, considering how in BW they basically tie into the tale of the 2 brothers.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I personally think that the whole story still takes place in Unova but only with expanded and additional areas.
    Since this is a sequel, the events might take place a year or two after the events of BW.
    This makes the most sense [since they have a region base in Unova already, and these games were probably being made alongside B/W to release it just over a year and half after the B/W JPN release].

I reckon it will start out the same as BW. You go through all the gyms and beat the elite 4 (with obvious plot changes as N won't be there) and then after you get told of N. You then use the airport to fly to the place where N is hiding. Who knows where that will be, my guess is Hoenn.

I personally doesn't like the sequel idea (who actually say that it's a sequel?).

I have some speculation about how we meet Kyurem, maybe N will go to Giant Chasm to meet Kyurem. See that bridge outside Giant Chasm? I would be another way to go inside Giant Chasm, because Kyurem can make hailstorm, the area on route 11, Village Bridge, route 11 would be covered with snow, preventing us to encounter non-Unova pokemon.

Gotta love it
    There I was thinking it was going to be 'Pokemon grey' but instead sequels
    EPIC! So as I got Pokemon Black I can now get Pokemon White 2
    I recon the story is going to be similar but contain the 3 ninjas! We'll find out who they are, and we'll also discover why/how they got to be who they are
    And that they are the reason how Kuyrem merged with Zekrom or Rerisham
    Pal Safari:
    3DS FC: 4768-7772-4721
    I can EV train ANY pokemon for you in less than 1 hour, from the moment you send it to me, PM if interested

Here's my XY Trade Shop have a look and see if there i anything you like:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...eeding-centre1

It would be so awesome if it was set a few years after! Maybe Hilbert o whoever the girl one is are the champions OR they are NPC's you encounter like Red. maybe like Red they released the legendary they caught (red caught mewtwo and released it as you find it in GSC). Hmm that could work with the story, like maybe a New NPC will need to catch that for the story. Im not too sure.

But i would love it if N was an Ally or a badass NPC like Red on top of Mount Silver. Although I kinda want that whole 'N being in another location with a dragon pokemon' to be a hint towards Generation 6. as in he will be in the gen 6 games.

I really do hope these are SEQUELS to Black and white. Im sure there wont be a new region. it will most likely be unova or a new part of it
    FIRE'S COOL FIRE'S BAD
    SOMETIMES FIRE MAKES ME MAD!!!

Black FC: 3739 9774 2494
    Platinum FC: 5286 3454 4291
    OF:
    Most evo stones/items, Pokerus, starter eggs, zorua w.dark pulse, Deino w.dark pulse,

Shinies(for trade)
    Charmander and Cyndaquil

I CAN CLONE. All i ask is for a clone of the pokemon. you keep the original and a clone version!

LF: shiny ho-oh/shiny lugia/ shiny deoxys/pokeshifter

I don't really like the 2 games instead of one. Then you have to decide which one you want, while if they came out with Grey/Gray there would only be one. But oh well, we can't change it now. I hope this plot reveals a lot about Ghetsis and N's past. I would love for some really strongly thought out things in the end, like maybe even having someone die. I hope Straiton gym is replaced, like they had to do some business (SHADOW TRIAD ANYONE?)

I'm guessing that somehow, N's Zekrom/Reshiram has been captured by somebody trying to follow Ghetsis' legacy (Perhaps the Shadow Triad?) and was merged with Kyurem. Now, they're hunting you, trying to capture your Reshiram/Zekrom so they can finally complete the original dragon of legend. Also, I propose that the nicknames for these new formes be either Reshurem and Zekurem or Kyuram and Kyrurom.

Quote Originally Posted by misterdarvus View Post
    I personally doesn't like the sequel idea (who actually say that it's a sequel?).

I have some speculation about how we meet Kyurem, maybe N will go to Giant Chasm to meet Kyurem. See that bridge outside Giant Chasm? I would be another way to go inside Giant Chasm, because Kyurem can make hailstorm, the area on route 11, Village Bridge, route 11 would be covered with snow, preventing us to encounter non-Unova pokemon.
    "A completely new adventure will begin" is all we really know bout the games from the site. Unless its PR fluff to mean we're gonna get the same 2 games again, which would be a no, cause its just ridiculous if they're gonna do this and have us go through the same game twice, for 2 new forms. 3rd versions were already pushing it, doing this would be the breaking point.
    BLAH

I think that as the anime is ridiculously fast paced, I think there will be a larger area(s) to unova. Black and White 2 should be sequels in my opinion, like gold and silver were to red and blue where N is still trying to create a utopia and comes across kyurem(s) who reverse into their new forms and as Ghetis is still at large, I assume that he will still lead team plasma in the next game.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Poke_Mania97 View Post
    Masuda said they are called Kyurem White forme and Black forme
    I believe he is aware of that. He is proposing nicknames to shorten the names. Kyurom/ram is nice rather than Reshirem and Zekrem considering it is Kyurem to begin with.

Oh, and please observe the 3-sentence rule.

.: It's time... | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I believe he is aware of that. He is proposing nicknames to shorten the names. Kyurom/ram is nice rather than Reshirem and Zekrem considering it is Kyurem to begin with.

Oh, and please observe the 3-sentence rule.
    Yeah i didnt know what else to put to make it three sentences :L sorry about that. And ive 'observed' that rule many times and listened to it many times...

Anyway I would like a new character to be used. I think it would be weird to play as Hilda/hilbert again if it was continuing from BW. I mean if you were hilda/hilbert, how would the starter thing work out? Will you be given a pokemon :S i dunno.

So i think a new character will be likely... I think there will be Hoenn NPCs in the game to further 'hint' to a RS remake.

I would love it to play AS N although i think its unlikely.. He will probably be an NPC. Ghetis will be as well.

But why is Reshiram (or Kyuram) on the front of white? and Kyurom on black? does this link with N or something?
    FIRE'S COOL FIRE'S BAD
    SOMETIMES FIRE MAKES ME MAD!!!

Black FC: 3739 9774 2494
    Platinum FC: 5286 3454 4291
    OF:
    Most evo stones/items, Pokerus, starter eggs, zorua w.dark pulse, Deino w.dark pulse,

Shinies(for trade)
    Charmander and Cyndaquil

I CAN CLONE. All i ask is for a clone of the pokemon. you keep the original and a clone version!

LF: shiny ho-oh/shiny lugia/ shiny deoxys/pokeshifter

Heres ny theory...Looker in B/W was actually Ghestis in disguise. He made your character do all the work to find the other sages and now hes rebuilding the team. This theory makes sense, right?
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Wow. I'm actually impressed that they did this. I just hope it's largely a new game and not some type of gimmick with the same pokemon like the DW pokemon.
    Apprentice to The Mighty Accelguard

BLACK OG FC:2322 6000 4025
    BLACK 2[/B] FC:4986 2742 8302
    3DS FC-Toddry- 0044-2803-7809
    <Mega! <-Wifey! Courtney and Shelly. <3 <3

I am thinking that maybe the story of BW2 will take place in a region near Unova, where N has been sighed going to with Reshiram/Zekrom. The story will reveal facts about the past (relic castle, that underwater palace thing). In B2, since the player have Reshiram, N will have its Zekrom merge with Kyuurem / its Zekrom absorbed by Kyuurem. In W2, the same thing will happen with its Reshiram. The player and its Reshiram/Zekrom would have to save the world from that Malformed Kyuurem.

Ohohoho, I've been waiting for this section.

Assuming that the game is indeed a sequel set after BW (and not just the third version split in two), some (wishful thinking) stuff I'd love to see is:

-Bianca as the professor. She decided to help Juniper with her research at the end of BW, so it would be pretty awesome to see her as professor.
    -N as the player. Massively far-fetched, but it would be awesome imo. Have N lose his Dragon at the start (to Ghetsis and Kyurem?), and have him receive a starter from Bianca and challenge Gyms because why not. It would be similar to Black and White, but still be a sequel.
    -Seven Sages battle, Shadow Triad battle. We've wanted this since BW came out, I'd love for it to happen.
    -If it's a different player character, a battle with BW's character.

I probably went a bit too far with speculation, but eh, it would be nice for some of this to happen.

I'm hoping that the game is set in a different region from Isshyu and you start to collect gym badges and the like there, this could be where team Plasma are trying to start new plans and regroup. (Kind of like how Team Rocket moved to Johto) then later in the game you make a return to Isshu and this is where the whole Chaos with Kyurem and team Plasma take place. Maybe when travelling back to Isshu we get to meet the hero we played as in the black and white games. I wouldn't mind if the region you started off in was Hoenn too, haha.

Maybe this is all unlikely, but it would seem strange to me if it were a sequel that went exactly like the first games, I mean wouldn't the gym leaders have gotten a lot stronger, so their Pokemon will be high levels at the start of the game, unless they were all replaced with new gym leaders. I think it'd be better if it started in a different region then you travel to Isshu via Airplane or something.

Ken Sugimori Gen I/II art for Mega Charizard courtesy of http://tomycase.deviantart.com/

3DS Friendcode - 4038-6259-5615

I wonder why White Kyurem is on Pokemon White 2, and Black Kyurem is on Pokemon Black 2. Doesn't it make sense for Black Kyurem on White 2 and White Kyurem on Black 2? My head is spinning with so many questions right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I wonder why White Kyurem is on Pokemon White 2, and Black Kyurem is on Pokemon Black 2. Doesn't it make sense for Black Kyurem on White 2 and White Kyurem on Black 2? My head is spinning with so many questions right now.
    It made a lot of sense to me. People who own white have access to only Zekrom. If everyone brought the actual sequel to their first game (in this case white 2), they will have access to the other legendary in a way through White Kyurem (or Kyuram) if there was no access to Reshiram itself.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Personally I think it's much different to that, I mean more in terms of the story not the users access to the opposite Pokemon.

For me I bought White, so i'll get White 2, in this game, we all know N got Reshiram and ultimately flew away at the end to a far away region, is White Kyurem 'N's Pokemon? Or are we going to be the one to catch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Personally I think it's much different to that, I mean more in terms of the story not the users access to the opposite Pokemon.

For me I bought White, so i'll get White 2, in this game, we all know N got Reshiram and ultimately flew away at the end to a far away region, is White Kyurem 'N's Pokemon? Or are we going to be the one to catch it.
    I think that Kyurem being in White 2 and vice versa is definite evidence for the cover pokemon being the Rom/Ram that N caught in White and Black 1. It makes the most sense in terms of not sticking to the rule established by the first two is having the legendaries on oppositely coloured games.

Other things I want to see from the new games:

Pre 5th gen pokemon available in Unova
    Fights with the Shadow Triad/Sages who have escaped from custody. It may even be the Sages as the main villains, they could have perhaps tracked down N and taken his dragon from him and discovered how to create the new form of Kyurem from the captured dragon.
    Starting completely afresh with a new character in Nuvema, but encountering the old characters along the way - I particularly like the idea of Bianca working alongside Professor Juniper, not so keen on her being the professor herself - a lot of time would have had to pass.

I also really want the battle frontier to return, although I think that it is probably a given.

A more farfetch'd idea would be to be able to connect to your own Black/White game and somehow download your first Hall of Fame team, meaning if/when you fight Hilbert/Hilda in Black and White 2, you fight your own team from your original games, not at the same level or even same movesets, just the same species.
    COMPLETE NATIONAL DEX
    gen VI announced next day

Black 2 FC - 0949 0144 8935

X FC - 0216-1327-7975

I have Octillery, Floatzel and Azumarill in my friend safari

Do you guys think that the Gym Leaders will be the same? If so will they be changed in anyway such as Pokemon/challenge order/type?

I think in some places there will be a new gym leader but not all of them.

~

Quote Originally Posted by bippacooleth View Post
    A more farfetch'd idea would be to be able to connect to your own Black/White game and somehow download your first Hall of Fame team, meaning if/when you fight Hilbert/Hilda in Black and White 2, you fight your own team from your original games, not at the same level or even same movesets, just the same species.
    An even more farfetch'd is to introduce an evolution to farfetch'd, or a new form (like what happened to rotom).

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    An even more farfetch'd is to introduce an evolution to farfetch'd, or a new form (like what happened to rotom).
    This isn't an all new generation so there won't be any all new pokemon. What I may be able to see them doing is connecting some old pokemon through new evolutions.

~

Page 3 of 400 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast