Page 153 of 400 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 10000

Thread: Storyline and Characters Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

  1. #3801
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hiatus
    Posts
    7,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
    Just realized something:

    N will appear in the story. He has to. The intro movie shows Reshiram and Zekrom, implying that they are involved in the plot (along with Cobalion, Terrakion, and Verizon WirelessVirizion). Also Kyurem's formes seem to have some kind of connection with Reshiram and Zekrom, whether it's a fusion or not, I think at least something related to the dragons has to do with Kyurem's transformation.

    There is only one Reshiram, and there is only one Zekrom. N has one of them, and the B1/W1 player has the other. N is pretty much guaranteed to appear if Reshiram and Zekrom make an appearance in B2/W2.
    That, and weren't we told in an interview with Masuda (or someone) that we would get more information about N in "a future game" a while back (in the interview where N's full name was revealed)?

    If so, we already know that N is going to be in BW2 because an official source confirmed it.

  2. #3802
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Etro's Throne
    Posts
    1,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
    Just realized something:

    N will appear in the story. He has to. The intro movie shows Reshiram and Zekrom, implying that they are involved in the plot (along with Cobalion, Terrakion, and Verizon WirelessVirizion). Also Kyurem's formes seem to have some kind of connection with Reshiram and Zekrom, whether it's a fusion or not, I think at least something related to the dragons has to do with Kyurem's transformation.

    There is only one Reshiram, and there is only one Zekrom. N has one of them, and the B1/W1 player has the other. N is pretty much guaranteed to appear if Reshiram and Zekrom make an appearance in B2/W2.
    yea considering you get the dragon n had from bw1

  3. #3803
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Going down in flames
    Posts
    9,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOfOneIX View Post
    yea considering you get the dragon n had from bw1
    Well, you get the Kyurem form corresponding to it. We don't know if N actually gives you his dragon.

  4. #3804
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hiatus
    Posts
    7,751

    Default

    Especially considering that these formes aren't fusions. N doesn't have to give you any dragon at all for you to get the corresponding Kyurem forme.

  5. #3805
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Going down in flames
    Posts
    9,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    Especially considering that these formes aren't fusions. N doesn't have to give you any dragon at all for you to get the corresponding Kyurem forme.
    Well, if we assume Kyurem absorbs Zek/Resh's DNA like in the movie (because we have no idea how it'll work in the games), I would imagine that Zek/Resh would have to be at the very least nearby.

  6. #3806
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hiatus
    Posts
    7,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Well, if we assume Kyurem absorbs Zek/Resh's DNA like in the movie (because we have no idea how it'll work in the games), I would imagine that Zek/Resh would have to be at the very least nearby.
    Still not the same as being given the other dragon.

    I'm liking the idea that these Kyurem formes are experiments done by Neo-Team Plasma members.

  7. #3807
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Going down in flames
    Posts
    9,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    Still not the same as being given the other dragon.
    He could, which would make things a crapton easier if we can change the forms by will. I personally don't think he will, but I could see where someone who argues for it is coming from.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    I'm liking the idea that these Kyurem formes are experiments done by Neo-Team Plasma members.
    Ditto. They look too fugly and unnatural to be natural.

  8. #3808
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Location: Location: Location:
    Posts
    1,925

    Default

    Well we already know that Reshiram and Zekrom will be involved in the story anyways, due to the intro movie. Which means N has to appear, because he owns one of them.
    HOW TO HEAR KYUREM'S CRY IN REAL LIFE:
    1. Blow your nose

  9. #3809
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    press ctrl-w and find out
    Posts
    1,435

    Default

    I'm not sure if any one tried to translate it but I translated the hiragana that always appeared when the rival was mentioned

    and it seems his phonetic name seems to be Hihihirushiga........thats about two too many ひ's.
    Feed him

    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:


  10. #3810
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Unova, NY
    Posts
    6,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mario_fan View Post
    I'm not sure if any one tried to translate it but I translated the hiragana that always appeared when the rival was mentioned

    and it seems his phonetic name seems to be Hihihirushiga........thats about two too many ひ's.
    Uh, no. It's Hihihiroshi. Where'd you get rushiga from?

  11. #3811
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Route 110
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Wait, didn't N release his dragon at the end of the game? I mean, the closing scene is basically it flying off into the sunset.

    Also, a thought has occurred. It could be Team Rocket returning! Does anyone remember the Rocket grunt who returned to Unova to REVIVE Team Rocket. Beginning a family was his reason, but Anything can change in two years.
    I've gotten into IV Breeding. I'll breed any Pokemon that can, just ask and I'll see what I can do!


    What happened after Ruby and Sapphire? This is my interpretation. Click the banner to read!
    Latest: Chapter 5: Power Plant Problems
    The banner was made by Brutaka

    Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

  12. #3812
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Going down in flames
    Posts
    9,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mario_fan View Post
    and it seems his phonetic name seems to be Hihihirushiga........thats about two too many ひ's.
    Who thinks he'll be using Darmanitan?

    Any takers? Anyone? Anyone at all?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaziken10285 View Post
    Wait, didn't N release his dragon at the end of the game? I mean, the closing scene is basically it flying off into the sunset.
    He was later spotted in a faraway region, still with his dragon. It's implied that he learned from his past and treats Pokemon as friends and whatnot, and that includes his dragon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaziken10285 View Post
    Does anyone remember the Rocket grunt who returned to Unova to REVIVE Team Rocket. Beginning a family was his reason, but Anything can change in two years.
    "Beloved family, I have important news. I have decided to abandon all of you to revive a criminal organization that disbanded for good seven years ago, despite having no capital and probably suckish Pokemon."
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 17th April 2012 at 3:09 AM.

  13. #3813
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hiatus
    Posts
    7,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaziken10285 View Post
    Wait, didn't N release his dragon at the end of the game? I mean, the closing scene is basically it flying off into the sunset.

    Also, a thought has occurred. It could be Team Rocket returning! Does anyone remember the Rocket grunt who returned to Unova to REVIVE Team Rocket. Beginning a family was his reason, but Anything can change in two years.
    No, it's a scene of N flying on the dragon into the sunset. Besides, Looker tells you that N was seen on "a dragon-type Pokemon" in a faraway region. N never parted with his dragon. Besides, why would he? It chose him.

    EDIT: @a person: Darmanitan definitely suits him!

  14. #3814
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    parrish,AL
    Posts
    9,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaziken10285 View Post
    Wait, didn't N release his dragon at the end of the game? I mean, the closing scene is basically it flying off into the sunset.
    If IRC N was riding on it at the end of the credits.

    Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

  15. #3815
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Unova, NY
    Posts
    6,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Who thinks he'll be using Darmanitan?

    Any takers? Anyone? Anyone at all?
    He's a Rival you can name, so the joke doesn't really matter.

  16. #3816
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    press ctrl-w and find out
    Posts
    1,435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Uh, no. It's Hihihiroshi. Where'd you get rushiga from?
    Damn! I was close! I translated each indivudual character ひ=Hi る=Ru し=Shi not the best at translating but I haven't seen any name given to him yet so I decided I could try. I just realized the が=Ga wasn't part of his name... my bad ._.

    Edit: also just realized that it was a ろ(ro) not a る (Ru) so I didn't do as bad as I thought!
    Last edited by mario_fan; 17th April 2012 at 3:17 AM.
    Feed him

    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:


  17. #3817
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Going down in flames
    Posts
    9,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    @a person: Darmanitan definitely suits him!
    You know Darmanitan's Japanese name, right?

    If you don't, you're not a true Pokemon fan, and we can exile you from these forums forever.

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    He's a Rival you can name, so the joke doesn't really matter.
    Wait, do we know that he's nameable?

  18. #3818
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    parrish,AL
    Posts
    9,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post


    Wait, do we know that he's nameable?
    Of course why would they randomly name the rival after one of the smash cast members and why would they call your rival just rival in corocoro.

    Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

  19. #3819
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Going down in flames
    Posts
    9,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Of course why would they randomly name the rival after one of the smash cast members and why would they call your rival just rival in corocoro.
    I didn't know we knew that, because I'm ignorant. That's why I asked an ignorant question.

  20. #3820
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    5,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    No, it's a scene of N flying on the dragon into the sunset. Besides, Looker tells you that N was seen on "a dragon-type Pokemon" in a faraway region. N never parted with his dragon. Besides, why would he? It chose him.
    If he chose Zekrom in Black, and Reshiram in White, do you think he'll be back?

    Quote Originally Posted by lollpiece View Post
    He's a Rival you can name, so the joke doesn't really matter.
    I'll probably name my Rival Jack, as in AfroJack.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

  21. #3821
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    parrish,AL
    Posts
    9,572

    Default

    I shall name my Rival Tsukasa. The rival reminds me so much of Evil Tsukasa from Kamen Rider Decade movies.

    Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

  22. #3822
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Going down in flames
    Posts
    9,692

    Default

    I may name my rival Mittens, after the Republican presidential candidate.

    Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    If he chose Zekrom in Black, and Reshiram in White, do you think he'll be back?
    He kinda has to be, if Kyurem is going to absorb his dragon's DNA or whatever.

  23. #3823
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    5,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    He kinda has to be, if Kyurem is going to absorb his dragon's DNA or whatever.
    That cutscene will probably be epic (hopefully). I'd also like to see how this new gang reacts to N's return or if they're not Neo-Plasma members, his debut.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

  24. #3824
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    press ctrl-w and find out
    Posts
    1,435

    Default

    I'm calling it, professor Akuroma is going to be evil. No one with that kind of hair can be a good guy. The guy even has Akuma (demon) in his name!
    Feed him

    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:


  25. #3825
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hiatus
    Posts
    7,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    If he chose Zekrom in Black, and Reshiram in White, do you think he'll be back?
    The first part of your question doesn't have bearing on if he'll be back or not. :S

    But he's going to return. It's obvious, and confirmed, if I remember correctly.

Page 153 of 400 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •