Page 203 of 400 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,075 of 10000

Thread: Storyline and Characters Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

I wonder what happened to the Striaton Trio

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPrince View Post
    I wonder what happened to the Striaton Trio
    Either they moved somewhere else or serving as the shadow triad until it's proven they are the shadow triad

I believe the Striaton Trio will be absent in these games also they more than likely could be the Shadow Triad but this is based purely on speculation and supplementary materials. Also I almost gurantee that we will have clearer scans when this month's CoroCoro officially releases in Japan and that also around time the official website updates.

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .: DA | Tumblr | MAL :.

or...the striaton trio.....are in striaton

:|

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOfOneIX View Post
    hopefully when the site updates tonight or the 15th we get a new trailer with it
    Hopefully we will be the tv spot trailers! Those always contain new screen shots!

Quote Originally Posted by stenli View Post
    The other gym-leaders being there just make sense because it's an officially organized event or whatever. My point is, Giovanni is known as a CRIMINAL LEADER. Why would he show himself on public? Even then he isn't even a gym-leader anymore.

I'd love to see him on anime-ish Rocket vs Plasma plot instead, if that ever happens.
    Apparently Coro-coro states him to be the Virdian gym leader and Blue is the Kanto Champion. Lance is stated to be the Jhoto champion. I wonder how that will work, and that places bw2 in the pokeworld timeline relative to other games.

Just wondering, this 'official site' that people keep mentioning across the b2w2 threads in terms of where the clear scans will go. Which 'official site' is this? Thanks for any help guys

Quote Originally Posted by Rampharos View Post
    Just wondering, this 'official site' that people keep mentioning across the b2w2 threads in terms of where the clear scans will go. Which 'official site' is this? Thanks for any help guys
    Either Pokemon.co.jp or Corocoro's site

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Either Pokemon.co.jp or Corocoro's site
    I don't believe corocoro's site ever does that.

The official pokemon site also technically doesn't give clear scans, technically~
    But it does give all the information and high quality screens/art that are shown in the magazine, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I don't believe corocoro's site ever does that.

The official pokemon site also technically doesn't give clear scans, technically~
    But it does give all the information and high quality screens/art that are shown in the magazine, obviously.
    But with the official release more people could upload the scans in much better quality.

But with the official release more people could upload the scans in much better quality.
    Well, yes, but neither of those sites upload high quality scans. Which was the question you were answering.

Isn't it the official release date already?...

and does the main Pokemon BW2 site update at the same time?... I wonder if we can expect another trailer?... I doubt it though

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    Isn't it the official release date already?...

and does the main Pokemon BW2 site update at the same time?... I wonder if we can expect another trailer?... I doubt it though
    It's still the 14th. The site will probably be updated tomorrow.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    It's still the 14th. The site will probably be updated tomorrow.
    Is it still the 14th in Japan?... I need to get these timezones memorized : /

It's like 11pm in Japan now.

Good thing Japan is only an hour ahead where I live.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Izanagi View Post
    I believe the Striaton Trio will be absent in these games also they more than likely could be the Shadow Triad but this is based purely on speculation and supplementary materials. Also I almost gurantee that we will have clearer scans when this month's CoroCoro officially releases in Japan and that also around time the official website updates.
    It's very likely, I remember looking up the Black and White manga and the Shadow Triad had representations of the Elemental Monkeys. That's one connection there since the Striaton Trio used Elemental Monkeys as their go-to Pokemon.

The burning question is where were they in the Unova Gym Leaders vs. Sage face-off...

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    It's very likely, I remember looking up the Black and White manga and the Shadow Triad had representations of the Elemental Monkeys. That's one connection there since the Striaton Trio used Elemental Monkeys as their go-to Pokemon.

The burning question is where were they in the Unova Gym Leaders vs. Sage face-off...
    Pryce says hello since he was a team rocket member only in the magna, same for koga, sabtina, and lt surge
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

It's like 11pm in Japan now.
    So can we expect something by midnight UK Time?

What do yo mean by something?
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    Oh sorry lol I meant clear scans and official BW2 website update

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    High quality art and screenshots, since the ones we can observe from the Corocoro leaks a fuzzy and unclear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I want to make out the vs screen in the Tournament... is that Cynthia's trainer sprite or her VS Sprite... it seems like her trainer sprite...

I do hope they get VS Banners...

Coming from the official website ? That's way too early to get an update. You would wait at least past noon in Japan for them to update the website.

Coming from random people buying CoroCoro ? Sure thing, why not. I guess there might be some people able to wake up 'early' to get the magazine and scan/decipher them for the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakrey View Post
    Coming from the official website ? That's way too early to get an update. You would wait at least past noon in Japan for them to update the website.

Coming from random people buying CoroCoro ? Sure thing, why not. I guess there might be some people able to wake up 'early' to get the magazine and scan/decipher them for the community.
    I would go running to the store first thing to pick up a copy lol... But we've seen pretty much everything... I hope Smash doesn't disappoint us this week

Page 203 of 400 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast