Page 230 of 400 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280330 ... LastLast
Results 5,726 to 5,750 of 10000

Thread: Storyline and Characters Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

whats the pic from

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Not really. There is not a single evidence of Striaton trio being the Shadow Triad.
    It is just a stupid and nonsense fan theory.

So yeah, it is off topic.
    than why wernt they in ending

(my clan will be ready soon

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Was it even confirmed that there are two Team Plasmas? I only remember seeing the black Team Plasma in the screenshots.
    I think the Team Plasma seen in the screenshot with the sage are the old Team Plasma (from BW1, as they are wearing white), the Team Plasma dressed in black are the new reformed Plasma. Maybe Ghetsis made a new Plasma? It's possible since this Plasma looks more evil and Ghetsis never had good plans. Either that theory or Plasma has white clothes in W2 and black clothes in B2, or vise versa.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    All this shadow triad talk reminded me:

a little hard to tell but

Did Anthea get a small design change? Hair color at least seems different, but that might be due to angle and distance
    Perspective, that's all.
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

And if I'm ever back, I'm never back for good.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyBlueLatios View Post
    I think the Team Plasma seen in the screenshot with the sage are the old Team Plasma (from BW1, as they are wearing white), the Team Plasma dressed in black are the new reformed Plasma. Maybe Ghetsis made a new Plasma? It's possible since this Plasma looks more evil and Ghetsis never had good plans. Either that theory or Plasma has white clothes in W2 and black clothes in B2, or vise versa.
    That is very likely

Hey guys..i am just walking around.

I think team plasma is in all black in both games. Those ones are only in their old suits because your are prolly in the hq of the only remaining N loving plasmas. That's their sage wh loves pokemon and wants to free tem.
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

Actually, during my white run last year, I had already heard of this rumour. Cress, Chill and Cilan are all in their Cafe/Gym when the other gym leaders are battling. After raising Castle, You can return to Pokémon Centre by the E4, and therefore any place you can go before the E4. I didn't check if anyone also is also "present" in their Gyms. (Bill was in both his House and on Cinnabar Islands in LGFR, however his Pokémon are not known and he could have flown.)

At the moment, with Musicals apparently gone..I can't stick a top hat on the new formes..
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

The Musicals are confirmed NOT to be gone. It was a misconception that PokeWood replaces Musicals.

It's confirmed that there'll be a new musical (with Meloetta) in BW2.
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

And if I'm ever back, I'm never back for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    The Musicals are confirmed NOT to be gone. It was a misconception that PokeWood replaces Musicals.

It's confirmed that there'll be a new musical (with Meloetta) in BW2.
    And the Musical Hall is still present in Nimbasa.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

So if there's both, will there be an extra star for the Trainer card for completing the PokeWood stuff?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

All this shadow triad talk reminded me:

a little hard to tell but

Did Anthea get a small design change? Hair color at least seems different, but that might be due to angle and distance
    Could be, although I'm not quite sure why if none of the other old TP people did.

Also, that screenshot reminds me: I'm thinking that this isn't really evidence of overworlds for the Unova Pokemon in BW2. I think the old TP is being shown here with Pokemon to relay the message that they no longer believe that humans should be separate from Pokemon. It's likely that these sprites were made simply because these are all Pokemon that TP grunts owned.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyBlueLatios View Post
    You're most likely correct on the first part.

I'm half/half on the Ghetsis-leading-Neo-Team-Plasma idea. It's possible and logical, but since he was revealed to be deceiving everyone in TP (heck, everyone in Unova), it seems somewhat unlikely to me that Ghetsis would successfully be able to manipulate more people, especially if this new Team Plasma is composed of old Team Plasma grunts.

Also, Team Plasma probably has the same color uniforms between versions. They all had charcoal-colored uniforms in the promo trailer, and that promo trailer tried its hardest to remain version-neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    So if there's both, will there be an extra star for the Trainer card for completing the PokeWood stuff?
    Hopefully. Hopefully the PokeWood is more rewarding all around than the Musicals. I hope we get more than just props for the PokeWood or something, that we get rewards that are actually useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    To be fair, the only Gym Leader we know could have gotten there via Fly was Skyla. Being unable to Fly there isn't a reason.

And besides that, if you wanted to believe that the Striaton Trio is the Shadow Triad, you would just assume that Cress is saying that as a cover-up. They didn't get there in time, says Bianca and Cress, but it's possible that the former is just ignorant and the latter is lying.

Of course, that's assuming that the Striaton Trio and the Shadow Triad are actually the same. As much as I like the idea, I don't find it likely.

-Half of Unova isn't "frozen." We have no confirmation of that. All we know is that a single city is, at some point, entirely encased in ice. We don't know if it's like that from the start of the game, if it happens during the plotline, or if it's the only city or not.
    -That really isn't that weird. Extraneous things often get updates for the third version.
    -"Some other thing?"

None of the above makes it more likely that N is Achroma. I really doubt N is Achroma if Achroma says he doesn't agree with Team Plasma's motives. If N was Achroma, he would probably have said something that would betray that fact.
    Well sorry for using a speculation thread to get some ideas out there sheesh... I still can dream N is Akuroma or Achroma as you call him besides N changed his mind after you defeated him well sort of after that he encouraged you to become champion which means he stopped wanting pokemon to be liberated so Akuroma still could be N and N could still be in some other place again sry to all you haters for using a speculation thread

Quote Originally Posted by cty21 View Post
    than why wernt they in ending
    Because it's just like Bianca said, she didn't get there in time to tell them what was happening at the Castle. Cigar=Cigar.

Quote Originally Posted by irlp View Post
    Well sorry for using a speculation thread to get some ideas out there sheesh... I still can dream N is Akuroma or Achroma as you call him besides N changed his mind after you defeated him well sort of after that he encouraged you to become champion which means he stopped wanting pokemon to be liberated so Akuroma still could be N and N could still be in some other place again sry to all you haters for using a speculation thread
    Hey, you're the one getting all offended by us. Nobody here is "hating," you're just interpreting what we're saying negatively. I was simply stating it like it is.

I'm not sure what you're trying to speculate by saying "Achroma is N and N is in some other place." Are you saying that he's in two places at once? Either way, Achroma looks nothing like N, and N and Achroma both appeared in the promo trailer, so we can pretty much safely assume that they are two different people.

Hey, you're the one getting all offended by us. Nobody here is "hating," you're just interpreting what we're saying negatively. I was simply stating it like it is.

I'm not sure what you're trying to speculate by saying "Achroma is N and N is in some other place." Are you saying that he's in two places at once? Either way, Achroma looks nothing like N, and N and Achroma both appeared in the promo trailer, so we can pretty much safely assume that they are two different people.
    Sorry peoples i let my cousin use this to get on the forums for the past few days. I'm pretty sure he's mental. Personally I believe the shadow triad was a dumb addition to Pokemon as they seem to be one brain ( or they rehearse everything they are going to say ) I believe that Akuroma is just the professor as Juniper was just you neighbor/professor/advisor sometimes. Speaking of Juniper where did she ever go? Did she leave Unova or something? or did her lab get destroyed? guess we dont know until the B2W2 games come out in japan and somebody translates them into english. Can't wait!

Sorry peoples i let my cousin use this to get on the forums for the past few days. I'm pretty sure he's mental. Personally I believe the shadow triad was a dumb addition to Pokemon as they seem to be one brain ( or they rehearse everything they are going to say ) I believe that Akuroma is just the professor as Juniper was just you neighbor/professor/advisor sometimes. Speaking of Juniper where did she ever go? Did she leave Unova or something? or did her lab get destroyed? guess we dont know until the B2W2 games come out in japan and somebody translates them into english. Can't wait!
    Apparently, she appeared in the Trainer School or something. I never saw it, but other people apparently did in a trailer. :S So yup, she's still around! I think she's still the regional professor. Achroma seems to be like Fennel, just a Pokemon researcher rather than a Professor like Juniper.

...Right...

On the contrary, I think the Shadow Triad were interesting additions to the games. They act mysteriously, and they do not divulge much of the plans N or Ghetsis have in store for the player. They mostly tell you to (forcibly) follow them and then they disappear. Their character development isn't given much thought, but they way they act is pretty revealing in itself already

Well, Bianca was entrusted with the starters by Juniper, so she is indeed around. Most likely she's just in Nuvema Town.
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    Y Team (new!; Lucina): Combusken, Aerodactyl, Frogadier, Gloom, Whirlipede, lol
    Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

Apparently, she appeared in the Trainer School or something. I never saw it, but other people apparently did in a trailer. :S So yup, she's still around! I think she's still the regional professor. Achroma seems to be like Fennel, just a Pokemon researcher rather than a Professor like Juniper.
    I never saw that either. To be honest Akuroma looks like a maniac with the weird things around his head. Juniper seemed like the nicest professor, she certainly talked to you most. Didn't one professor get mad at you for ' stealing ' the starters? I think it was Rowan, not sure though. For those of you who think Akuroma is leader of new plasma, it would be cool to finally get to fight a professor but it probably won't happen, I'm not saying it won't though. Anything is possible in a video game. Even new Pokemon, you see if Klink had only been a Pokemon for around 100 years when Juniper and Bianca studied it ( i cant remember exactly what she said ) a new Pokemon could have been created, even by professors ( like mewtwo and porygon ) so I'm not counting new Pokemon out, I don't think its very likely however. Hopefully we get some information soon.

I never saw that either. To be honest Akuroma looks like a maniac with the weird things around his head. Juniper seemed like the nicest professor, she certainly talked to you most. Didn't one professor get mad at you for ' stealing ' the starters? I think it was Rowan, not sure though. For those of you who think Akuroma is leader of new plasma, it would be cool to finally get to fight a professor but it probably won't happen, I'm not saying it won't though. Anything is possible in a video game. Even new Pokemon, you see if Klink had only been a Pokemon for around 100 years when Juniper and Bianca studied it ( i cant remember exactly what she said ) a new Pokemon could have been created, even by professors ( like mewtwo and porygon ) so I'm not counting new Pokemon out, I don't think its very likely however. Hopefully we get some information soon.
    No, I'm pretty sure nobody got mad at you. Rowan noticed that you had the starters that he lost, but he wasn't mad (although he could have been, since you technically did steal them). He's just gruff.

If BW2 was going to get new Pokemon, they would have been advertised much earlier than now. I think it's safe to say by this point that we wont be getting any new Pokemon for BW2, although I think that would be a very interesting twist.

No, I'm pretty sure nobody got mad at you. Rowan noticed that you had the starters that he lost, but he wasn't mad (although he could have been, since you technically did steal them). He's just gruff.

If BW2 was going to get new Pokemon, they would have been advertised much earlier than now. I think it's safe to say by this point that we wont be getting any new Pokemon for BW2, although I think that would be a very interesting twist.
    Good point there. New Pokemon are usually said before now less than 30 days before the japanese game comes out so you do have a great point. Why did we go and steal Pokemon in Sinnoh? Thats just evil of Gamefreak to make us a sort of criminal. :O this enforces my theory about the airport ( dont ask i was tired and on a sugar high when i wrote it ) people said that it was stupid because it wasn't gamefreak's 'style' and really its not... oh well

and to whoever said that they like the shadow triad, good for you i only said it was my view on them ( i never was fond of ninjas ) there were times where i liked them and times where i didn't they didn't do well protecting N and they literally brought us RIGHT to him which doesn't say much about them

and to whoever said that they like the shadow triad, good for you i only said it was my view on them ( i never was fond of ninjas ) there were times where i liked them and times where i didn't they didn't do well protecting N and they literally brought us RIGHT to him which doesn't say much about them
    They were never in the business of protecting N, they were protecting Ghetsis. N wanted to have a final battle between ideals and truths, and thus, the Shadow Triad helped you along.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    They were never in the business of protecting N, they were protecting Ghetsis. N wanted to have a final battle between ideals and truths, and thus, the Shadow Triad helped you along.
    By shuffling you 2 feet forward

Got that right and Ghestsis had ordered them to 'protect' N either they didn't know how freaking powerful we were or they are just idiots who should have been booted from team plasma

In the right direction!

Got that right and Ghestsis had ordered them to 'protect' N either they didn't know how freaking powerful we were or they are just idiots who should have been booted from team plasma
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

The Shadow Triad in general is pretty horrible. Their designs, their lack of importance, their identities in the manga. It's a good thing that the trailer redeemed them.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    The Shadow Triad in general is pretty horrible. Their designs, their lack of importance, their identities in the manga. It's a good thing that the trailer redeemed them.
    Agreed..Personally..i really dislike them

Hey guys..i am just walking around.

Page 230 of 400 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280330 ... LastLast