Page 142 of 400 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 10000

Thread: Storyline and Characters Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by HyperXhydra95 View Post
    LOL I didn't watch this vid!
    They changed the wild Pokemon battle music, that means almost every music of BW will be remixed in B2W2.
    gym, rival, champion and legendary encounter def need remixes or just be different elite four can stay the same

I'm wondering how Unova got frozen over and how on earth it's gonna get fixed! I'm guessing that Team Plasma agros one of the new Kyurem fusion Pokemon and uses it to freeze the place. Or someone explores too deep into a cave and awakens it or something. Then our character (who has an amazing sprite/appearance!) has to defeat the boss of Team Plasma and then peace is restored.
    As per usual, I'm looking forward to infiltrating a base full of grunts, items and an exectutive or something at the end.

Userbars by MajinYoshi

Quote Originally Posted by MajinYoshi View Post
    I'm wondering how Unova got frozen over and how on earth it's gonna get fixed! I'm guessing that Team Plasma agros one of the new Kyurem fusion Pokemon and uses it to freeze the place. Or someone explores too deep into a cave and awakens it or something. Then our character (who has an amazing sprite/appearance!) has to defeat the boss of Team Plasma and then peace is restored.
    As per usual, I'm looking forward to infiltrating a base full of grunts, items and an exectutive or something at the end.
    I'm wondering how people can actually think that Unova is frozen over.

1. Corocoro said the MAP was frozen not the region
    2. The Ice looks incredibly fake.
    3. The Ice is seen running off the page.
    4. Some people say this happened right after BW. But to counter that. If the region was frozen then how did some of the stuff under the Ice change?

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Shuzui or whatever his name is,is the sexiest gym leader all because of that tan line lol

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Quote Originally Posted by HyperXhydra95 View Post
    LOL I didn't watch this vid!
    They changed the wild Pokemon battle music, that means almost every music of BW will be remixed in B2W2.
    That's not what it means at all, it means they've changed the battle music, they might change other tracks but saying that because they changed one they're going to change most of them is foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by MajinYoshi View Post
    I'm wondering how Unova got frozen over and how on earth it's gonna get fixed!
    It's not frozen, it's just used to hide parts of the map. Just like the clouds during B/W's release.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    It's not frozen, it's just used to hide parts of the map. Just like the clouds during B/W's release.
    I think this should be stated in big bold letters somewhere in the BW2 section... I have seen people type this like 100 times ... People really need to read things on the main site properly...

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    I think this should be stated in big bold letters somewhere in the BW2 section... I have seen people type this like 100 times ... People really need to read things on the main site properly...
    lol, after the Hoenn in B2W2 spam now this..., they probably won't stop until the game is released or the next trailer which they will most likely show the full map.

This is just the new "Hoenn's going to be in the games!" you can even see through some parts of the ice, and it's clearly CoroCoro covering up potential new areas and previous areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Icy Meteor View Post
    This is just the new "Hoenn's going to be in the games!" you can even see through some parts of the ice, and it's clearly CoroCoro covering up potential new areas and previous areas.
    Not just Corocoro, most likely Gamefreak themselves ordered it, as it's like that on the pre-order leaflet for BW2. Still I agree though, it's just there to hide the changed to the Ishyu region.

Ken Sugimori Gen I/II art for Mega Charizard courtesy of http://tomycase.deviantart.com/

3DS Friendcode - 4038-6259-5615

Link for the live event for Pokemon smash:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7hKGAwMinc

I think it was like Platinum, Giratina probably caused it to get colder since it opened the portal to it's realm to ours and the sort,
    perhaps B/W Kyurem froze it over when it resurrected (Well, my guess), perhaps in order for things to restore to normal you would have to fight Plasma again and beat/capture Kyurem.

But here's a taunting question, is this legendary going to be allowed shiny or will it be like Reshiram and Zekrom?
    I would imagine so, OR if we're lucky, we can get the other two like Platinum and have them shiny for once.

Just a thought.

But I saw the new trailer just now and I saw Minncino in the forest, I wonder if it'll have any storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    I'm wondering how people can actually think that Unova is frozen over.

1. Corocoro said the MAP was frozen not the region
    2. The Ice looks incredibly fake.
    3. The Ice is seen running off the page.
    4. Some people say this happened right after BW. But to counter that. If the region was frozen then how did some of the stuff under the Ice change?
    Because serebii and every other fansite didnt state otehrwise and just vaguely say Unova map is covered in ice.
    Most people dont seriously distinguish between "map" and "region".
    I saw one site saying "Unova is covered in ice for unknown reasons" *facepalm*
    Here is a reason: To keep **** secret lol.
    And then the less known sites take that and exaggerate.

But yeah... you can see people everywhere notice all the smallest detail on the map, yet they fail to realise how obviously fake the ice is.
    Like the thick white border wasn't enough, with the new pictures of the beach, that is nowhere to be seen, not just can it be only on the east site... but its pretty safe to assume that's Undella at this point.

Beach with palmtrees covered by giant fake glacier. Right.
    Last edited by Mitja; 14th April 2012 at 5:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitja View Post
    Because serebii and every other fansite didnt state otehrwise and just vaguely say Unova map is covered in ice.
    Most people dont seriously distinguish between "map" and "region".
    I saw one site saying "Unova is covered in ice for unknown reasons" *facepalm*
    Here is a reason: To keep **** secret lol.
    And then the less known sites take that and exaggerate.

But yeah... you can see people everywhere notice all the smallest detail on the map, yet they fail to realise how obviously fake the ice is.
    Like the thick white border wasn't enough, with the new pictures of the beach, that is nowhere to be seen, not just can it be only on the east site... but its pretty safe to assume that's Undella at this point.

All that stuff goes in another section.

Has anyone considered who the champion will be? I think it will be Hilbert from BW1.
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

Quote Originally Posted by 3D992 View Post

Has anyone considered who the champion will be? I think it will be Hilbert from BW1.
    Or Cheren. After all, he did shape up quite nicely after he got his beliefs corrected.

There is only 5 possible characters I can think off...

- N ? (Returns as a surprise Champion)
    - Alder
    - Marshal
    - Cheren
    - Hilbert

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    Or Cheren. After all, he did shape up quite nicely after he got his beliefs corrected.
    That actually sounds possible.
    The hero that woke the other dragon will either have some unique special appearance in a seperate place or be never seen , but just mentioned (which would also allow them to ignore the gender issue)

I think it will either be Cheren, Alder or Marshall, and if it means Marshall replaces Alder, I think Drayden will take his place.

I think it will either be Cheren, Alder or Marshall, and if it means Marshall replaces Alder, I think Drayden will take his place.
    As a surprise I was expecting either Cilan (first grass type E4) or Lenora (first normal type E4) to take Marshal's place...

I feel like it will either be Cheren or Alder. Drayden, maybe. Hilbert and Hilda might be mentioned as the previous hero. It would be awesome though if one of them made an appearance.

Who's watching Pokemon Smash live? You think it's worth the time?
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

Cheren I can see as he was shooting to be champ. I just dont think either Bianca or Cheren will be in BW2 however you never know... N had his chance. He even became the champion for a little until I/You/AnyonewhobeatBW1 beat him. Marshal? Why? What did he do to make himself a candidate? They cant do Alder because that would be boring to have the same old guy again..... I think they might do what they did in heartgold; make red/hilbert champion.

Did anyone notice BW2 takes place 2 years after BW1? BW2, 2 years... That was absolutely random....
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

Quote Originally Posted by KumaPanda View Post
    I feel like it will either be Cheren or Alder. Drayden, maybe. Hilbert and Hilda might be mentioned as the previous hero. It would be awesome though if one of them made an appearance.

i will be but its prob the trailer on the site i wouldnt get me hopes up

Just a random idea I had... Imagine how cool it would be to have Anthea+Concorda as New Gym Leaders...

or maybe new Elite Four Member being a duo / double battle...

Quote Originally Posted by KumaPanda View Post

No one's watching it right now. JK. Yes, you might see footage of the game during the last few seconds while the rest of the time you can watch Japanese commercials!
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mitja View Post

Not necessarily. It could be in southwest Unova, which I think is more likely. Shizui and whatever city he's in seems more reminiscent of the Jersey Shore. In fact, it seems like there's another city south of Hiougi City that looks like it might fit the bill.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Just a random idea I had... Imagine how cool it would be to have Anthea+Concorda as New Gym Leaders...

or maybe new Elite Four Member being a duo / double battle...
    i just hope they play more into the story a battle either way would be preferred

Page 142 of 400 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast